All Comments on 'The Ultimate Prize'

by SweetVibes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A-hole yes, but GREAT story

Very hot story. If I were in a similar situation, I like to think that my big head would do the thinking, but if the babe was hot enough, I'd probably do just like you did. Great story - well written and erotic.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Too far-fetched to be erotic

The idea of two men swapping places like that without her noticing is just about the most ridiculous device imaginable.

And too nasty to be a good story.

Sorry, decent enough writing, but I really felt like I needed a cleansing shower after reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are an asshole!

I loved it. Must be one too.

tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cool

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are a turd!

If you do that to your friend, you are a scumbag.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Any man who's dumb enough for the roofie and posed blackmail pics w/ whores is a moron !

Since he's clearly a moron, he'd be too dumb to hang onto a 40+ year old fox. When you got a woman like that you gotta be on guard 25 hours a day, 8 days a week. I like the concept of this, but not the execution. Not voting but it's enough to say this story deserves it's rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW - very erotic and unique

This is probably the fifth story of yours that I have read and they keep getting better. Very well written, realistic and you do a great job of building up to the end without it having to be 10 plus pages. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous