All Comments on 'The Ultimate Prize'

by SweetVibes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW - very erotic and unique

This is probably the fifth story of yours that I have read and they keep getting better. Very well written, realistic and you do a great job of building up to the end without it having to be 10 plus pages. Great job!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Any man who's dumb enough for the roofie and posed blackmail pics w/ whores is a moron !

Since he's clearly a moron, he'd be too dumb to hang onto a 40+ year old fox. When you got a woman like that you gotta be on guard 25 hours a day, 8 days a week. I like the concept of this, but not the execution. Not voting but it's enough to say this story deserves it's rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are a turd!

If you do that to your friend, you are a scumbag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cool

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are an asshole!

I loved it. Must be one too.

tom anon

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Too far-fetched to be erotic

The idea of two men swapping places like that without her noticing is just about the most ridiculous device imaginable.

And too nasty to be a good story.

Sorry, decent enough writing, but I really felt like I needed a cleansing shower after reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A-hole yes, but GREAT story

Very hot story. If I were in a similar situation, I like to think that my big head would do the thinking, but if the babe was hot enough, I'd probably do just like you did. Great story - well written and erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous