The Ultimate Sacrifice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I even want to ask where we are?"

Hank replied, "Nah, it would take to long to explain. Let's just get this over with. If you would be so kind as to remove all of your clothing."

Jill walked into the room just as I was removing my shirt. I heard a slight gasp. "I didn't know what that accident actually did to you. I am so sorry Bob. The pain you must feel."

She was looking at a back that was scarred and burnt. It was truly a hideous sight and I knew it.

"The pain is constant. It's amazing what humans can get use to." I sighed and in an almost whisper added, "It's the pain on the inside that hurts the most."

Shoes, socks, pants and finally underwear. Military service and months in a hospital erased any sense of modesty. I did notice Jill was checking me out, but also trying not to get caught.

Hank broke the ice, "Yo Jill, puts your eyes back into your head girl."

Jill turned about five shades of red quickly looking away. After she got past the scars, she obviously notice that I'm somewhat well endowed. Thank gawd I didn't get an erection.

Once Jill regained her composure she instructed me to step into an area on the floor, in the middle of a painted circle. "Bob, if you would please stand perfectly still."

A light then proceeded to engulf me. I assumed it was mapping my entire body structure. This process took about ten to fifteen minutes.

Once the light vanished, "Ok, you can step out of the circle and lay down on the table here."

I laid down and looked over at the other table in the room. A machine started at the head and as it moved down the table, recreated my body. Like a 3D printer on steroids. My hair was completely gray, some darker gray, some white. I had a 60 year old body, except my stomach was flatter than most. My skin was pale. It looked like me, but a very dead me. When my body double was complete, Jill and Hank ran a blood transfusion between me and my doppelgänger. There was a point where I started feeling weak. They had me connected to some equipment, although wirelessly, so I knew they were monitoring my vitals. The next thing I knew I was back in the van, on a more comfortable bed and the van was moving. I started to sit but a hand to my chest pushed me back down.

Jill said quietly, "Slow down cowboy, you need to relax and recover. You're going to feel weak for a while. We're pumping fluids back into you, but it still takes time. You're going to need time to recover. Just lay back down and rest." Although her touch didn't hurt, the slight pressure she put on my chest, I could tell she was much stronger than she looked...much.

I fell into a peaceful sleep. I awoke when the van came to a stop. Hank called back, "We're here. I'll go unlock the door, turn on the lights and make sure everything is alright."

Chapter Three -- The Hills of Kentucky

Jill was still sitting next to me. "How do you feel Bob? Think you can get up in a moment and walk to the cabin?"

I was a bit disoriented, "And where would this cabin be?"

"We're in a secluded place somewhere in the Appalachian Mountains of Kentucky. No one will disturb us here while we wait for our ship to arrive. That will give you some time to recover and get to know us better."

Hank opened the van's side door and said, "All good inside. Does he need some help getting in?"

Jill responded, "I've got this."

"Ok, I'll park the van."

I realized I had different clothes on, sweatpants and a t-shirt. Jill helped me out of the van and up the stairs to the front porch. I couldn't believe how weak I was. She got me settled into the most comfortable bed I'd ever been in. Just that short walk took all the energy out of me. Within seconds I was out, in a deep sleep.

I have no idea how long I was asleep. I woke up thinking the whole damn thing was a dream. Only one problem, I wasn't in my hotel room. I laid there trying to get my bearings. Last night couldn't have been real. First thing I noticed was I was completely nude. The bed was extremely comfortable and the weighted blanket was warm and made me feel safe. Then I realized I was hooked to an IV. Well, I guess that answered my question, last night was not a damn dream. The sunlight was coming through the wood framed window, suggesting I was well into the new day. "New day," now that carried a different meaning. Everything from now on would be new. I guess I have a choice, I can either be afraid of the future, or face it head on. I've never been an afraid of the future kind of guy. Granted, when I woke up from the coma and found out my family was gone, I didn't look forward to the future, but I've never been afraid of it.

I suddenly realized I had to piss, so I removed the IV needle from my arm and stood up. I almost fell down, my head was spinning and my legs felt like jello. I sat down on the edge of the bed to let my equilibrium settle down. After a few minutes, I tried it again. This time I was more stable and the earth was standing still. I saw an en-suite to my right and took a step in that direction. Damn...I felt like I'd gone a couple of rounds with Mohammad Ali and he landed all the punches. Slowly, I finally found the toilet. Shit now I had to deal with my morning wood. It took some time, but the erection deflated and I was able to relieve myself. I'll take minor victories at this point. Back in the room, I found some clothes. With some effort I got them on and now to find out what's on the other side of the door.

Hank looked up from his phone, "Hey. How are you feeling?"

"Like I've been run over by a Mack truck. What did y'all do to me that took so much out of me?"

"You take that much blood from someone, it takes a whole bunch out of you." Hank replied.

"I get that. I feel like a vampire sucked me dry." I paused for a moment, trying to adjust to my new surroundings.

"Does this place have any coffee?"

"Yeah...there's a Keurig over there, have a seat and I'll fix you a cup."

I sat down on a bar stool. When Hank placed a steaming cup in front of me, I said, "Can I ask you a question?"

Hank looked up, "Sure, fire away."

"Back in Virginia you said it was great to finally meet me. What did you mean?"

Hank scratched his beard, "I probably shouldn't have said that. I'm not trying to be coy, but I can't answer that question. Others will give you those answers. You can ask me anything about me, or this place. Will that suffice for now?"

I took a sip of my hot coffee, "I guess that will have to do." I thought about how to phrase questions that would lead to more questions and thus to more answers.

"Ok, so how do you know Jill?"

Hank sighed, "Jill told you her father is not from this planet. She's my half sister. We have different mothers, but the same father. I'm her older brother."

I almost hated to ask, "How much older?"

"Roughly 2,000 years older." He just looked at me to see how I would respond.

I'd had enough bizarre occur in my life during the past 18 hours that I was starting to take additional bizarre in stride. "So...who was or is your father?"

"A very old space traveler. Well at least by your standards."

"So where were you born, on or off earth?"

"Haha, I'm an earthling...kinda. I was born in what is today northern Greece."

"Hmm...let me guess...your father was a Greek god." I was kidding, I didn't believe the myths.

"Got it in one Bobby boy."

You could have knocked me over with a feather, "Really? Which one?"

"Now that's a question that will be answered at a later time."

"Your father's name is some galactic secret? Not many of the Greek Gods had human offspring. If I was a guessing man, I'd say your dad is...Zeus."

"One and the same. But I didn't tell you."

"Your secret is safe with me. Wow, your father is the King of the Gods. So you're a demigod?"

"I was born a demigod, but after a very troubling start to my life, I ultimately became something else."

I was really wishing I'd paid more attention in high school, during the semester on Greek mythology. A demigod who had a troubled life and then became something else. Only thing one could become was a god or human. I stood up, running any possibility through my feeble mind. About that time the light went off, "Hercules?"

"Guilty as charged, but to be precise it's Heracles. Hercules is the bastardized name the Romans called me."

The earth started spinning again and I had to sit down, "Holy shit." Was all I could muster.

I just sat there trying to take all of this in. I was sitting in the same room with the legendary Heracles. The strongest, most powerful man to ever walk the Earth. 30 seconds ago he was just a myth, a story told in literature. Now he's sitting no more the three feet from me. Ok, I was a little afraid of the future.

"Why on earth would the most powerful hero of all time, be interested in meeting me?"

Hank said, "We've been informed that you are the most important human for the last five years. We've all studied you and I have to tell you, I'm really impressed by the way you've handled adversity and kept your honor."

"What are you talking about?"

"Well for starters, in high school you had a reputation for protecting those who weren't cool or strong. You were stronger and smarter than most of your classmates and you wouldn't allow anyone to bully anyone else. I really admired your one week suspension for breaking the quarterback's nose after he intimidated one of the school nerds."

"Yea...it was a dumb move on my part. I could have handled the situation differently...better."

"Really? Did that kid ever get bullied again? The answer is not only NO, also no other, quote, nerd was subject to ridicule that year. I'd say you handled it perfectly."

"In college you saved a young co-ed from getting gang raped by a bunch of frat boys."

"And got the ever living shit kicked out of me in the process. No good deed goes unpunished."

"Then there was that time in the Marine Corp..."

I interrupted, "Don't go there Hank!" I might have been a little forceful with not wanting to go down that particular memory lane.

"Sorry Bob, but you sacrificed yourself and saved a whole lot of people. Never be ashamed of that."

Maybe, but it was what I had to do, to save them, that I didn't want to relive.

"One thing I'll say about your career as a police detective, you never took a kickback, you also fought for the innocent, even to your detriment, and you never, ever compromised your integrity. For example, the time you spent undercover and exposed a major sex trafficking ring. 27 young girls owe you their lives."

I was getting very uncomfortable. Yea, I saved 27, but what about the hundreds that have to endure the abuse for the rest of their young lives?

"Heracles, you can relate." Hank looked perplexed at my use of his real name and the comment.

"Sex trafficking rings are like the Hydra, you stop one and two rise up in their place. What about the hundreds, maybe thousands of young girls I didn't save." That was actually the heart of the legislation I was in DC to try to get passed. Cops needed better tools to combat global sex trafficking rings.

"Bob, you're one man, you can't save them all. But you saved more than most. There are a lot of people still alive today, enjoying life, because of you."

There was an incredible sensitivity to this giant... this legend. He was immortal and yet he had an enormous respect for protecting those who need protecting. This was a man, a being, who had the ability to absolutely rule this planet yet he was content sitting here with me, talking to me as an equal. It was a tad overwhelming.

"Ok..ok, enough about me. What have you been up to the past 3,000 plus years?"

Hank sat and pondered if there was enough time even for the Readers Digest version. Finally, "After I completed the infamous 12 trials, the gods of Olympus gave me a second chance. I've been trying to just live life. I know this sounds cliché, but I'm trying to be the best person I can. Bob, the so-called gods are flawed creatures just like humans. Some are mostly good and some are very bad. I'm sure over the time you're with us, you'll learn a great deal more of why that is. I can't speak for others, I can only control me. I didn't always do a good job of that..."

I knew he was probably referring to murdering his wife and children. But the story says he was under Hera's spell when he committed those murders. Oh well, let it be, if he brings it up, then maybe we can talk.

"How have you managed to hide from history for so long?"

"Well first off, I haven't resided on Earth full time in that 3,600 years. When I do, I've mastered the art of staying off the grid. Since I have no desire to impact human history, I can just quietly sit back and watch, well until now. I'm sorry you won't have the same opportunity."

"BIG BROTHER...THAT'S ENOUGH!"

Jill was standing in the doorway, with her arms crossed, looking none-to-happy. Even pissed she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever laid eyes on.

"Sorry Jill, I got taken by the moment." Hank sheepishly said.

"Whoa! You can't make a statement like that and then just drop it!!" I was getting really close to some of the answers I was looking for.

"Oh but we can and we will. So I suggest you forget he said that." That was not a request, but a statement.

"Well good morning to you too. Are you always this chipper first thing in the morning?"

"I'm sorry Bob, a girl needs her first cup of coffee." She walked over, totally naked, to the Keurig and started a cup. I took a moment to check her out. She was truly the vision of a goddess. Golden skin, no tan lines, perfect breasts, probably C maybe a small D, but sitting firm and proud, nipples any child would be lucky to suckle, a sculptured tummy, legs that wouldn't quit, and the cutest ass I'd ever seen. Her womanhood was completely bare and formed the most perfect peach. In my eyes she was perfection. Now my cock was erect because of her. Then it dawned on me, I was checking out Zeus' daughter. What the fuck! What could I do? So I reverted to my smart ass nature.

"So I take it this is a clothing optional resort."

Jill looked down, immediately blushing, "Oh shit! My bad, I didn't even think when I woke up and heard you and Hank here talking." She turned and ran back to the bedroom.

I yelled back, "Don't get dressed on my account!" Hank just shook his head.

Hank said to me, "You must be hungry. Interested in some breakfast?"

"Famished is probably more accurate. So the great Heracles cooks?"

Hank cocked his coal black eyebrow, "Yea, I sew too, any issues with that?"

"Nope, none whatsoever."

Jill came back into the room dressed in jeans and a flannel shirt. I never thought jeans and a flannel shirt could look so sexy.

"Do you want some help big brother?"

"Nope, I've got it. Bacon, eggs and toast ok with you two?"

"Being a native Texan, anything involving bacon is way ok," I responded.

Jill added, "Sounds good."

Got to hand it to the big guy he can cook breakfast. As we were finishing up I said, "Outstanding breakfast Hank!"

He replied, "Just wait until you try my fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy."

I took my plate over to the sink, rinsed it off and placed it into the dishwasher.

"Any problem with me checking out my surroundings?" I asked no one in particular.

Jill replied, "Nope we're going to be here for awhile, so you might as well get familiar. We own roughly 20 square miles, so try not to get lost."

I looked at her closely, "Something tells me getting lost really isn't anything I should be concerned with."

They both laughed. Ever considered what it would be like to hear Heracles laugh? The most tortured soul in history. It was a deep...sincerely happy laugh. One that tells you somewhere in 3,600 years he found peace with things. It was a good laugh, but not anything I would have thought would come from him. It made me even like him more.

I walked out onto the front porch. The cabin was sitting the side of a hill, or mountain. I could see peaks on all four sides. The landscape was covered with luscious trees whose leaves were starting to change with the fall season. At the bottom of the hill was a large lake, the water just as peaceful as the morning. The sound of the wind and an occasional bird, completed the picture. This was a slice of heaven on Earth. It was then that I noticed the air was crisp. Feeling a chill, I turned to go back inside.

Jill was sitting at the bar with Hank sipping on a fresh cup of coffee. Hank was the first to speak, "That didn't take long."

"I forgot what time of year it is. Shouldn't have gone out without a jacket."

Hank frowned, "Shit...I'm sorry Bob, we're not as temperature sensitive as humans. I should have gotten you a coat."

"Hank, I'm a grown ass man, mortal or not, I should know better. Do y'all have any jackets?"

Jill responded, "I think we can round you up one cowboy."

"Hank, while I find a suitable jacket, why don't you grab the AKC and let's give Robert a tour of the grounds."

"AKC?" I asked.

"Yep, Ass Kickin Craft."

"Is that different from an ATV?"

"This one is a tad different." Jill found the jackets in a closet rarely opened. Eventually she identified one that might just fit me. "We're not going to be here long enough to need a new wardrobe. This will do." Hank pulled up a rather ordinary ATV out front. I had already experienced the ordinary being anything but. I climbed in next to Hank, Jill climbed into the back seat. "You might want to buckle up Bob." As soon as I clicked the seatbelt, Hank put the vehicle into drive. I felt the AKC go vertical versus horizontal. We rose to the tops of the large Piney oak and Montane oak trees. I could clearly see the mountains surrounding a large lake. Jill leaned forward, "The lake was created by a meteor strike about two million years ago. It makes a perfect base for our off planet operations."

I was confused, "Base? Off planet operations?"

"Hank, you want to show him?"

Hank pushed the steering wheel forward and the AKC took a nose dive, right for the center of the lake. I knew they wouldn't put me in danger, but the vehicle didn't have any windows! Needless to say, I had a death grip on the console. I expected to enter the water with a huge splash and jolt. After all when a large object going at a high rate of speed makes contact with water, it causes a huge splash...right? Wrong, we sliced through the water like butter. Also, we were still bone dry. No water inside the vehicle. I didn't realize it, but I was holding my breath. I loudly exhaled air from my lungs and then took deep breaths. Apparently Jill and Hank found some amusement in my distress and were laughing heartily.

I looked at both like they had lost their fucking minds. I then turned around and watched the water around us, but none inside the vehicle compartment. Out of total curiosity I stuck my hand out the window. It sliced through the cold lake water, splashing some inside.

"Hey! Stop that!" Jill yelled.

I pulled my hand back into the vehicle, "Serves you right for not warning me and then laughing at me."

Jill wiped her gorgeous face, smiled at me and said, "Maybe."

Hank dove for what felt like forever.

"How deep is this lake?" I asked.

Hank responded first, "At least two miles deep."

"Shit!" was all I could think to say.

"Yep, everyone thinks the deepest fresh water lake in the world is in Russia. Our lake is almost twice as deep."

The farther down we dove the darker the water, until is was completely black. The only light coming from inside our vehicle. I wondered how cold the water was. I was tempted to stick my hand outside of the vehicle again, but resisted the temptation. During the first part of our descent we saw fish swimming around, even a school of bass. But as we dove deeper, the fish became more sparse until there weren't any at all, just blackness. Eventually Hank slowed down and turned the vehicle from a more vertical orientation to a horizontal one. We finally came to stop.