The Ultimate Sacrifice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes lit up, "Queen Crima! Bron and Thret have spoken very highly of you. It is an honor to finally meet you."

Queen Crima responded, "Thank you Bob, it is also a distinct pleasure to meet you."

I then turned my attention to Athena, Aphrodite, Hephaestus and Hades. I got my first good look at them. Athena, the goddess of wisdom, had a maternal beauty. She had a serious look on her face, but in no way did it detract from her beauty and grace. Aphrodite, the goddess of love, just oozed sexuality and sensuality but I sensed there was extreme high intelligence behind those deep blue eyes. Hephaestus, god of blacksmiths, metalworking, carpentry, artisans, sculptors, metallurgy and fire, was the preverbal "Jack of all trades." Finally, Hades, god of the underworld, was probably the farthest thing from what I expected. His hair was salt and pepper, like mine. His eyes were very sad, like he had experienced things no mortal or god had ever dreamed.

Finally, I said, "Wow...I can't believe I'm sitting in the same room with those who have had such a profound impact on my planet's history. Ancient Greeks held all of you in the highest of esteem yet you call me the guest of honor."

I paused and the added, almost to myself, "Y'all sure has hell aren't anything like I thought you'd be."

Zeus and the other Olympians looked at each other, I guess trying to figure me out. All at once they all started laughing. Josephine joined in. I thought they all had lost their freaking minds.

Hades was the only one who didn't laugh. He just kept looking at me with those sad eyes. Finally he asked, "Bob, what do you believe happens after death?"

I thought for a moment, "Well you know that I know, not believe, there is something after death. I'm not sure what it is because you kept me from finding out, but it involves reaching the light."

Hades looked solemn, "I'm sorry I had to send you back to your broken body. We needed you alive and at least somewhat recovered before we revealed ourselves to you."

He then added, "Do you believe in reincarnation, the ability to live multiple lives?"

I thought for another moment, "I've always thought it was possible, but I've never seen any direct evidence."

Hades continued, "It is much more than a possibility, it's been a natural part of life and death since the beginning of time. Our interest in you began in your life during the Trojan War."

Ok, I didn't see that one coming, "I was at the Trojan War?"

Hades, "Well your soul was and the person you were played a pivotal role in that conflict. You showed an unheard of high degree of character. We discovered it was hard wired into your soul, because each of your subsequent lives exhibited the same character traits."

Aphrodite explained, "Humans are made up of three major components; the soul, the body, and genetics from relatives. The genetics dies with the body and is different with each new life. We didn't know, until we had an opportunity to study several other lives, you lived, whether or not your high character was based on genetics or it was a permanent part of your soul."

My mind was whirling at light speed. Then something hit me like a bolt of lightning. I glanced over at Zeus (no pun intended, lighting bolt...Zeus), who just smiled and then nodded.

"Just before Hades sent me back, he called me Hector. Are you saying I was a Prince of Troy, who was killed by the legendary Achilles in one on one combat?"

Zeus interjected, "Yes Bob, you were Hector of Troy, son of King Priam, brother of Paris. But the story Homer wrote didn't begin to touch on the person you were and the ultimate sacrifice you made for your people."

Athena jumped in, "Bob, everything you ever did, as Hector, was for the benefit of the Trojan people, your father, and your family. You never felt above the most common Trojan and lived as a shining example for your father's kingdom. You battled General Achilles because of a strong sense of duty and honor. You believed, if you could defeat the great Greek general, you could shorten the war and save lives. Your death was mourned by all the gods of Olympus. But more importantly you taught us an extremely important lesson. One no other being has ever been able to teach."

Zeus continued, "Bob, we are flawed creatures, like all living intelligent beings. We were arrogant and full of hubris, but you single handily showed us how wrong we were. In fact we're still working on it. I think you can see we have a ways to go concerning vanity and luxury."

"Whoa! You're saying that I changed the entire culture of Olympus? Why did y'all care about how one man acted?"

Zeus took this question, "Homer was partially accurate when he wrote that we took sides during the war. We had reached the height of arrogance, entitlement and honestly, we were lost, believing the "god status" humans had bestowed on us. We played chess with the Greeks and the Trojans. We influenced varies important parties to do our bidding. The war was a game to us. Then you happened. You didn't care about "the gods." You only cared for the well-being of your family and your countrymen. Aphrodite even tried to seduce you, but you turned her down. You would not dishonor your family. You're the only human to ever reject her."

I looked over at Aphrodite and could tell it still bothered her.

Zeus continued, "Ares tried to bribe you with making you the greatest warrior in history, but you did everything you could to avoid war with the Greeks while not looking weak. Achilles wasn't as noble. We threw power and wealth at you and all you did was throw it back."

Zeus suddenly stopped and looked sad and embarrassed.

Apollo took over, "Because of your total rejection of our bribes, we became angry. How dare a mere mortal spurn the gifts of the gods! You managed to unite us against you and Troy. Bob, your country not only had to fight the Greeks, but in the end, all of the gods and goddesses of Olympus. The only one who refused to join us was Hades. But he didn't take Troy's side either. He just didn't involve himself in the conflict."

I piped in, remember smart ass, "Probably to busy making sure all the slain soldiers properly crossed the river Stix."

Hades stood up, looking very angry, "Unlike what has been told and written about me, I was never in control of who went to the light!"

I stood up, heat coming out of my neck, "Then how in the hell did you keep me from ascending to the light, from being with my wife and daughter?!"

We were toe to toe, except I was at his waist level looking way up. Then Zeus stepped in between us.

"Let's calm down for a moment. We are all friends here."

Hades and I both slowly stepped back and took a seat, never taking an angry eye off of each other. If I'd been thinking, it probably wasn't the smartest move to piss off the god of death.

Zeus said, "When Achilles defeated and killed you, some, such as Athena began to question our motives. Then the Greeks climbed out of that wooden horse, opened the gates and let the rest of the Greek army inside the city. Without mercy they butchered and raped the entire population and burnt the city to the ground. We collectively realized we were just as responsible for this horrific outcome. I ordered all of the Olympians to cease any and all contact with humans." Zeus suddenly stopped talking. He appeared to be in very deep thought. I could tell this event weighed heavily on him.

Apollo again took over, "We came to Earth to free humans from the suffering they endured. Over time, we became as corrupt as the occupiers we freed them from. That war and more importantly, you, woke us up to what we had become."

Hades had visibly cooled down and spoke again, "We were immortal and although our children with humans were also immortal, we did not have the power to give immortality to a pure blood human. If we had possessed such power, we would have made Hector one of us. Alas, human immortality is connected not to their physical body, but their spiritual soul."

Hades continued, "One of my gifts is to exist not only in the real world, but the space between death and the light. I have learned, over the millenniums, how to interact with souls, who are ascending and in some cases, return them to the real world. I did not possess those powers during the time of Hector."

He paused and then said, "I'll anticipate your next question, I have not been able to see or interact with souls being reborn. I feel I'm close, but the process still eludes me."

I had cooled down as well and asked Hades, "You said I have lived multiple lives. How many times have you allowed me to ascend?"

Hades answered, "Hundreds of times."

I followed up, "Then why did you return me to the real world this time?"

"During your past lives, we weren't ready for you. This time we were. Not only were we ready, but we desperately needed you in the realm of the living."

My mind was doing that spinning thing again, "Ready for me, needed me in the realm of the living? What did you have to do to get ready for me and exactly what do you want of me?" Why do all my discussions with these people always create more questions?

Zeus, "That my friend, will have to wait until our next meeting. We have given you quite a bit to think about. I suggest you take some time and absorb what we've discussed today and get familiar with the Olympus. We will talk again."

I got the sense Zeus' suggestions were more edicts.

Zeus turned to Josephine, "Daughter, why don't you show Bob around."

Josephine answered, "Of course father." We stood up to leave.

Hades stood up again and approached me, "I sincerely apologize for my outburst earlier."

I was stunned beyond belief but kept it real, "I'm sorry too, it was uncalled for."

Then he shocked me even more (if that's fucking possible) by asking, "Friends?" Extending his large hand to me.

I place my puny hand into his. He smiled through those sad eyes. In that moment, I felt a deep connection to him. I looked around the room and everyone was just as astounding as me. Wow!

Chapter nine -- Bob and Josephine

Josephine and I left the hall. As we walked out, I could still hear the Olympians talking, even some minor arguing. Josephine guided me to a door leading outside. My first step on the grass felt like the perfect fairways at Augusta National. The temperature was very pleasant, in the mid 70s with a slight breeze. We held hands as we walked. We walked past other buildings, all a similar architecture. She gave me a tour of the library. It was patterned after the great library of Alexandria, which Alexander The Great had built. It didn't contain just written books, but also interactive books. You could watch a chapter like a 3D hologram and if you had questions, the narrator would stop and answer them. There were other beings enjoying the day as well. They appeared to be of all shapes, sizes and colors. If we were within speaking distance, we were greeted warmly. We walked hand in hand for what seemed hours. Josephine finally led me up a hill. At the top of the hill was a magnificent tree. Josephine suggested we have a seat, under the tree, and enjoy the view.

"I used to come up here when I was a little girl. In those early years I felt so alone and scared. Hades would find me and sit with me. He never judged me or looked down on me, because I was only half Olympian. He was always kind and patient, if not a little sad like me. Oh, don't misunderstand me, my father and all of the ancients were very kind, supportive and loving. Hades just made the extra effort."

"I never would have guessed that in a million years," I said.

Josephine changed subjects, "When you asked Apollo if I could come with you, he said you had feelings for me. Is that true?" Squirrel!

I turned and looked her in the eyes, "I've had feelings for you since the moment you ask if I wanted a dinner companion. Granted it was purely basic attraction. When you came out, naked, the next morning, it turned into lust. After spending weeks with you, at the cabin, I've fallen hard for you. I would have begged Apollo to let you come. I just couldn't imagine my life without you."

Josephine's eyes were beginning to tear up, "Heracles told me I was falling in love with you, I just wouldn't admit it. Maybe I was afraid you would come here, without me, and I would never see you again. But now that I'm here with you, I know I love you."

We melted into each other's arms. Our lips touched, for only the second time. This time we weren't hurried. We explored each other in a passionate kiss. After a long moment, I pulled back.

"You realize this doesn't end well for you. Even with all the medical advances here, I've got maybe twenty or thirty years left."

Josephine put her finger to my lips and whispered a "hush." "I've loved humans before and outlived all of them. I've learned the hard way, not to take any day for granted. If I live for 10,000 years I want to live the most out of each and every day. That means if I find a human as wonderful as you, it doesn't matter if we have a week or thirty years, I will love you with all my heart each and every day."

"Wow." My streak of intelligent responses continued.

Josephine leaned back into me and planted the most passionate kiss on me in the universe. This time there was a lot of tongue included. When we finally separated our lips, I sat with my back to the tree. Josephine sat between my legs with her back leaning against me. I wrapped my arms around her, trying to not touch her breasts. She took my hands and planted them firmly on each breast.

"Get comfortable and quit worrying about what you can and cannot touch," she softly said.

I kissed the top of her gorgeous head while I kneaded the two most magical breasts I've ever felt. We just sat there looking out over the landscape, enjoying the closeness between us. We must have sat there, quietly, for an hour. Every now and then, she would look up at me and we would share a soft loving kiss. After some time, my butt started getting sore. I am 60 and human after all.

"As much as I hate to say it, I need to get up before my bones seize up permanently."

Josephine jumped to her feet and helped me up. I groaned as I gratefully accepted her help.

Josephine said, "Let's head over to my villa and get some rest. You've been at it for over 24 Earth hours and you must be tired."

I hadn't thought about it, but yea I was physically tired. I guess with everything that's happened since we left Earth, I must have been running on pure adrenaline. I knew when I finally crashed, I'd crash hard.

We walked a short way to a small stone house. Once inside, Josephine led me to what I assumed was the master bedroom. She unbuttoned my shirt, removed it from my body and threw it on the floor. Then she deftly undid my belt, jean snap and zipper, knelt down and pulled off my pants. They joined my shirt. Finally she grasped my boxers, carefully pulling them over my cock (yep, hard) and removed them to be united with my other items. She sat there and just stared at my cock. Suddenly she kissed the head and said to it, "We are going to get to know each other very well, but later." It had a freaking mind of its own, and twitched like it was saying, "Ok." I was just a bystander in this conversation.

Josephine stood up, softly kissed my lips and told me to get into bed. I was out when I hit the pillow. I slept solid and peacefully. I have a history of nightmares. Between my combat time in the Marine Corp., undercover work with the police force and my family dying, I guess some PTSD was to be expected. But it was no longer an issue. I dreamed, but my dreams were of good things, not bad ones.

When I woke, Josephine was spooning me. My arm was wrapped around her body, holding her bare breast. I squeezed, she softly moaned. I gently kissed the back of her neck. I wasn't trying to wake her up, I was just enjoying us being connected. She was so soft and fit into me perfectly. I moved my right leg between her legs trying to get as close as possible. I continued to kiss her neck and shoulders, communicating how much I adored her. My erection was situated right between her ass cheeks. She moved her right hand on top of my hand and encouraged it to massage her breast and nipple. I gladly cooperated. While I massaged her tit and nipple, she moved her butt, massaging my hard cock. Damn if it wasn't as hard as when I was a teenager.

We stayed like that for a short time. Then Josephine rolled over, put her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. Her kiss reached deep into my soul and claimed it as her own. She wrapped her legs around my torso placing a very wet pussy up against my cock. She started moving it along my nine inches, rubbing her clit. She leaned back and began rubbing my cock with rushed abandonment. I sucked hard on her left nipple, pulling it from her body. Suddenly her body froze and she let loose with a blood curdling scream. Her lower body shuddered violently. I held on for dear life. God, she's strong. I thought the Olympian police were going to bust down the door to find out who was being murdered. Finally her body and breathing calmed down.

She looked at me, "Oh My God! In 1,600 years I've never felt an orgasm as intense as that one."

Then she gave me the most mind blowing kiss ever. Her hand moved down and gently grasp my cock. Her hand didn't quite wrap around its girth. She sighed and began slowly stroking my erection. I realized I needed to pee (I know buzz kill).

"Baby, before we continue, I need to use the bathroom."

She moved her hand up and down one more time before she released her grip.

"Make it quick," she said in the most sensual voice...ever. She pointed in the direction of the bathroom. I jumped out of bed and hurried to the restroom. Erection be damned, I was going to pee, fast, like my life depended on it.

When I finished, I washed my hands and returned to my goddess. She just watched me like I was a meal she looked forward to devour. I reached the bed and bent over and pulled the sheets down, completely exposing all of Josephine. I started with kissing, licking and sucking her toes. Then I slowly worked up her calf and then inner thigh. She laid back with her eyes closed. Every so often a moan would escape her mouth. Finally I gently licked the soft folds of her labia. She sucked in her breath. I then licked her other inner thigh before returning to her pussy.

She opened her eyes and said, "You've already given me the best orgasm ever, let me do something for you."

I responded, "Remember, I'm an old human. Which means I'm a one and done. I want you thoroughly satisfied before then." I then attacked her pussy with my lips. Her head jerked back and her hands flew to my head. When I sucked her clit into my mouth, she gripped my hair and made sure I didn't move. Then while sucking on her clit, I bit it and gently chewed on it.

"Ahhh! Oh my god! I'm cumming!" Her body jerked left and right, she raised her hips all the while my mouth was molded to her clit and pussy. I continued the assault on her clit all the way through two more orgasms. Eventually she stopped shaking and started begging me to stop.

"Bob, I can't take it anymore! Too sensitive! Please...no more!"

I lifted my mouth off of her, looked at her with my cum covered face and just smiled.

She was still breathing hard, "Ok, I now know your superpower. You're the god of oral satisfaction."

Still smiling, "I'll take it."

I moved up her body, kissing every piece of skin along the way until I reached her lips. I kissed her at the same time I entered her wet warmth. She was properly stimulated and I buried my cock into her in one move. She sucked in her breath. I stopped and let her get accustomed to my length and girth.