The Ultimate Sacrifice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so full," she moaned.

"So warm, tight and wet," I moaned.

After a few moments I moved back and then back in to her cervix. Once we achieved a rhythm we made love to each other for the next half hour. It wasn't hurried. It was very tender. All of a sudden I was there and knew my orgasm was eminent.

"Do I need to pull out?" I asked

"You damn well better not," she answered.

I groaned, buried my cock into her and flooded her with my seed.

"Mmmmmm, yes, give it all to me," was her response.

Once I was emptied, I laid there luxuriating in her warmth and softness. She kissed me with one of those deep demigod kisses.

"I love you Bob. I didn't want to, but you made it impossible for me not to."

"That's funny, I feel exactly the same way. I didn't want to fall in love with anyone, but one look at you in DC and I was lost. Gladly I must add."

"Now what?" I asked.

"We make the best of whatever the time we have." She answered.

Chapter ten -- Introduction to Evil and Heroes

"Zeus wants us to meet him at the library," Josephine said.

After making love, again, we slept for several more hours. Josephine got up first, went into the kitchen and made some breakfast. Knowing my love for a simple Texas breakfast, she made steak and eggs and coffee. She had her naked back to me when I walked into the kitchen. I stood there and admired her long slender back, to die for ass and long gorgeous legs.

"Are you a closet nudist?" I asked.

She looked over her shoulder at me. Gotta say, that was probably the sexiest pose I'd ever seen...ever!

"We don't have the same sense of modesty you're accustomed to, but if it makes you feel uncomfortable, I'll go put some clothes on."

"Oh for heavens sake, don't you dare do that!" I said with a big smile

Breakfast was indescribable. I was getting worried that I would be gaining a 100 lbs in this place. Once breakfast was concluded, I took a shower while Josephine cleaned the dishes. She laid out a robe and sandals for me to wear. Like I said earlier, when in Rome.... The robe fit perfectly. I'm not a big sandals guy, they never really felt comfortable. But not these, they were the most comfortable footwear I'd ever worn. Once I was dressed, Josephine was just coming out of the shower. She slipped on her longer robe and like Artemis, it left one breast exposed. Then her sandals and announced she was ready to go. She didn't need make up, in fact I can't recall any of the females wearing any, or honestly needing any.

We walked hand in hand to the library. The same party was present as the previous day, minus Queen Crima. Zeus had all of us sitting around a stage of sorts.

He asked me, "Bob, are you familiar with the Annunnaki?"

I thought for a moment, "I remember them being briefly mentioned in an ancient history course I took in college. If I recall they were some of the oldest deities in Sumer."

Athena responded, "Very good, but like us they were anything but deities. The Annunnaki are scavengers. They go from planet to planet, robbing them of their natural resources. Their method is to find a primitive species that has potential for intelligence, modify their DNA and then enslave them to preform the mining. The indigenous species worship them as gods. That's how they maintain their control."

A hologram of a planet, not Earth, appeared above the center stage.

Artemis stood and while looking at the planet, "Once the Annunnaki has harvested all the resources they want, they either kill off all of their slaves or completely destroy the planet."

The hologram of the planet started breaking apart and then dramatically blew up.

It was Hades' turn, "We were space travelers investigating a portion of the Milky Way galaxy, when we became aware of the Annunnaki. We witnessed the carnage they reeked on numerous planets. We spent centuries trying to undo the disasters they created, on the planets that survived. Eventually we caught up with them on Earth. They had already been there for thousands of years and most of the human population was enslaved. They were occupying in what today is the entire Western Hemisphere, Northern Europe, parts of Southern Europe and India, but their leadership occupied the Tigris and Euphrates valley, which is now part of Iraq."

A hologram of a being appeared on the stage. It was difficult to tell how tall he was as there was no reference point. He looked humanoid, but he had large grey wings. Although he had hands like a man, albeit six fingers and a thumb, his feet were shaped like a...a Velociraptor. He had long hair and a very long beard. His eyes didn't look mad, they looked evil.

Apollo took over, "This is Anu, leader of the Annunnaki and Supreme God to the humans."

Two additional holograms of male beings appeared, who closely resembled Anu.

Apollo continued, "These are Anu's sons, Enlil and Enki."

A female Annunnaki hologram appeared.

"And finally, the mother goddess, Ninhursag."

Zeus continued, "Anu and his family also had a propensity to experiment with different species. On Earth they created the Gorgon, the Hydra, and the Minotaur (a hologram of each stood next to the Annunnakis), and that was just in the vicinity of the Aegean Sea. They created other monstrosities spread across the globe. We spent centuries battling the Annunnaki (various holographic battles played out on the stage). One battle was captured in Hindu mythology called The Battle of Kurukshetra (a recreation of the battle appeared on the hologram stage). Killing either an Annunnaki or an Olympian proved to be very difficult. Finally during one incredibly vicious battle, Ares killed Enlil's son, Nanna. It was at this point the Annunnaki decided Earth wasn't worth it and fled to another galaxy.

We stayed behind, originally, to rid Earth of the horrific monsters they left behind and guide the humans. But then our vanity and arrogance raised their ugly heads. My arrogance stood above all the Olympians. I began having sex with as many human females as suited my fancy. When I fathered a male offspring and once he obtained maturity, I manipulated event's whereby he would be tasked to fight and destroy these monsters.

Heracles paid a exceptionally high price for my sins. Although he distinguished himself above all other humans, he paid the highest price when he lost his entire family. He did not murder his family like he was made to believe. That distinction belonged to Hera. Because she was unable to kill Heracles, finally, in a mad rage, she destroyed his entire family. She made it look like Heracles committed this heinous crime and she got away with it for a time. But the truth was finally revealed and Hera was sent back to our home world. I haven't been in contact with her since.

Heracles' great-grandfather, Perseus destroyed the Gorgon; Heracles defeated the Hydra and Theseus battled the Minotaur."

All three heroes were memorialized on the holographic stage. Zeus got quiet and just stood looking at their images.

"My sons lived much more honorable lives than I had."

Zeus stopped at this point and left the room.

I looked at Apollo and then Josephine and said, "That's what Heracles meant when he said he and his great-grandfather would watch over Earth. So Perseus is still alive? What about Theseus?"

Hades spoke up, "We may be difficult to kill, but it is possible. Theseus eventually died of his injuries he suffered while battling the Minotaur. A loss such as this weighs heavily on Zeus' heart."

Zeus reentered the room, "My sincere apologies. Now where was I? Oh yes, once the Annunnaki's creatures had been eradicated from the Earth, I guess the best way to describe it, we became bored. We began playing games with the indigenous human population. Early on our interference had little impact, until the Trojan War. You know the rest."

I sat there, just thinking.

Finally, "Why are you telling me all this? I sense there is a purpose that involves me."

Apollo answered, "The Annunnaki have reappeared in our galaxy. We've had recent conflict with them and have discovered they are much stronger than when they fled Earth. They have gained vengeance for the loss of Nanna. Ares is dead. We fear they have a severe advantage over us. Also, we fear they will return to Earth and finish destroying the planet. Although humans do not pose a threat today, within the next several thousand years they will have achieved parity with the strongest of planetary societies. Earth only has Perseus, Heracles and Josephine to protect it. We cannot spare a full blooded Olympian until we are able to overcome their advantage."

I wasn't convinced, "Whatever advantage they have, wouldn't it also be a threat to those who are protecting Earth?"

Aphrodite, "Yes, but we are working on a possible solution..."

Zeus interrupts, "We're not ready to have that conversation with Bob. He needs to learn more about each of us."

Athena, "Zeus, you're right, we each need to spend time with him, but the sooner, the better."

Hephaestus finally speaks up, "I'll start by showing him how the Olympus functions."

I sat there thinking, "Hello!! I'm still here and can hear you!"

Zeus, "Great idea. Once Bob has spent time with each of us we can move this conversation forward."

I wasn't finished, "Excuse me, don't..."

Josephine squeezed my hand.

"Umm...I guess I'm at your disposal." I said to the group.

Josephine spoke up, "Zeus, may I accompany Bob when he meets with each Olympian?"

Apollo, "I think that would be an excellent idea."

Aphrodite, "I don't, we each should have some alone time with him."

I look over at her and wondered, did she want to try and seduce me again. Nah...that's just crazy.

Zeus, "I agree with Apollo, Josephine should stay with a Bob."

Like I said, Zeus' suggestions were treated as edicts.

Chapter eleven -- Getting to know the Olympians

Hephaestus was an atypical proud tradesman, just ratchet up his ability by about a million percent. He also had that quiet, no nonsense personality you see with people who are very good with their hands. He didn't talk a lot, but when he did, you might want to listen, cause he's going to say something important and he's only going to say it once.

He showed me and Josephine how he designed a mini-planet patterned after Earth. It included an artificial inner and outer core, mantle and crust. Sunlight is produced by an artificial light source, hidden inside the cloud structure. The light source also powers the force field surrounding the Olympus. It is a completely sustainable ship. There is plenty of water and they grow their own food.

Hephaestus said very little during the tour, mainly when he was explaining something. The was no "small talk."

After the tour was completed, he suggested we go to his villa for a beer. That seemed out of character, but happily so. He was very proud that he brewed his own.

"Hermès makes his own, but it's not near as good as mine. Dionysus thinks beer is beneath him, fucking wino." he said while savoring his first gulp.

I didn't have a lot in common with Hephaestus, but I liked the quiet giant.

I was curious about something, "You're very quiet during all of the discussions. But, how would you rate the level of threat the Annunnaki pose to the Olympus and Earth?"

He took another gulp of the brew. "They pose a very serious threat to both. We were shocked at how easily they slayed Ares. Zeus has tasked me with increasing the defenses for this ship. Earth is a different problem, requiring a different solution."

"What kind of solution?"

"It's not my place to discuss it, without the group. How's the beer?" Hephaestus demeanor hadn't changed one bit.

I drained my mug, "Phenomenal!"

He just smiled, "You're not anything like I thought you'd be."

Josephine was enjoying the conversation between us.

I was a little surprised. Everyone up to this point seemed to know me better than me.

"Really? What were you expecting?" I inquired.

"Oh I don't know, I guess after everyone fawning over you, I'd thought you'd be bigger."

A reference to the movie "Roadhouse?"

I responded, "You know they're just "fawning" over Hector. I'm not that guy anymore."

Hephaestus, "You're right, you're not him anymore. You're better than him. I read all the stuff on you. One thing I don't think they're aware of, is a human's soul builds on the traits that is imbedded in them. Hector was a good man. Over the next several hundreds of lives, you've built on those good traits. It makes you the great man you are today. Same goes with the bad traits."

Josephine's jaw dropped.

I said sarcastically, "Do you always talk so much?" Then Hephaestus and I laughed. He poured another round of beer. I decided I liked him a lot. In a way he reminded me of Hank, or Heracles or whatever.

All of a sudden Hephaestus got quiet, like he was listening to something or someone.

"Ok, got it, Artemis is next. I'll get them over there just as soon as we finish this round. (Pause) Don't worry, he's not drunk, we've only had two mugs."

Hephaestus speaking to us, "Zeus wants you to visit with Artemis next. We'll meet her at the edge of the forest."

"I don't recall seeing a forest." I said.

"Doesn't mean one isn't there." Hephaestus said with a grin.

Hephaestus had an ATV looking type vehicle sitting outside his villa. I say "type" because although they may look familiar, I've already experienced they can be anything but. We jump in, Hephaestus fits perfectly, I feel like Josephine and I need a car seat. All of a sudden the seat begins to shift. The seat material molds itself to the perfect fit for the rider. Awesome!

Hephaestus looked over at me, "We're abnormally larger than most species you'll encounter. Most all of our seating and furniture is adjustable to the user's size."

I responded, "I've noticed."

The ATV or is it another AKC? Whichever... the vehicle hovered and then moved forward. We never climbed very high, always staying close to the ground. Hephaestus was a crazy man behind the wheel though. He didn't know the meaning of "slow" or "braking around a curve." Holding on for dear life, I looked over at him and he had the smile of a child having the time of his life. The line from the movie "Top Gun" came to me, "I feel the need...the need for speed." We travelled for some distance and after a while I began to relax. After all we hadn't hit anything...yet.

I looked toward the horizon and eventually the topography began to change. I began to make out the outline of an immense forest. I thought we must be on the other side of the Olympus. The closer we got the more majestic the forest became. I then picked up the shape of another person or being. Again the closer we got, I could tell it was Artemis. Hephaestus' roadster slid to a sudden stop right in front of her. We got out and greeted one another. Artemis was dressed more casually. She wore a short skirt of sorts and sandals, that's it...totally topless. Although she obviously didn't intend to dress sensually, man was she hot. I knew it would be impolite and disrespectful to Josephine if I sported an erection, but it wasn't easy keeping that bad boy under control. Then I shook my head and said to myself, "What the fuck Robert? You're a 60 year old man, not a fucking horny teenager. Get a damn grip and act your age." Apparently that lecture worked.

Artemis said goodbye to Hephaestus. He got back into his hot rod and took off like a bat out of hell.

"Boys and their toys..." Artemis said to no one specifically.

She refocused her attention towards us, "As quiet as Hephaestus is, he does have a fun side."

I agreed, "I like him a lot."

"Let's go for a walk. I'm most comfortable when I'm in this forest." She turned and penetrated the first row of trees.

Josephine and I followed. The forest was quite dense. After we walked no more than 50 feet, I turned around and couldn't see where the trees ended. Artemis was quite for the first hour. There were some streams and rock to traverse. Easier for the ladies than me, but I managed. We eventually came to a clearing. In the center was a Gazebo with four chairs and a table containing all kind of fruits and nuts as well as stuff to drink.

"Is someone joining us?" I asked.

Artemis replied, "Yes, Athena wanted a secure location for us to talk."

"That sounds ominous." I said.

Josephine asked, "Why would Athena need a secure location on the Olympus?" She had a very concerned look on her face.

Artemis said, "Why don't you ask her." She pointed for us to turn around and Athena was standing there. She was dressed more conservatively (well at least my definition of conservative) than Artemis. I'm not sure my heart or anything else could have taken a "naked or semi-naked" Athena. She was dressed in a green silk blouse and skirt. The customary sandals adorned her feet.

Athena responding to Josephine's question, "There is a real possibility the Annunnaki have spies on the Olympus that we are unable to identify or detect."

Josephine was shocked beyond belief, "How is that even possible? The Olympus is the most secure location in the galaxy."

Artemis answered, "We don't know and that's the worst part. The Annunnaki apparently have been plotting their revenge against us since the time we defeated them. They are much stronger and more resourceful than when we were last at war with them."

Athena continued, "Zeus wanted you to know this, because all future discussions and activities will be strictly controlled. Bob, we apologize for bringing you in at this time of peril, but we all felt it was crucial. Zeus has plans for you, but he wanted Artemis and me to explain the dangers and give you an option if decide not to join us."

That was a surprising statement, "What do you mean I have an option? I can't go back to my life on Earth. They've already held the damn funeral!"

I stopped and just thought about what I've learned. The Olympians saved the human race either from eternal bondage or complete annihilation. Sure they made mistakes afterwards and developed a "god complex," who wouldn't have. That complex cost many human lives though, which they profoundly regret. As a result they've left us alone ever since, except keeping an eye out for our safety through their emissaries. Now, their main adversary has returned, much stronger than before. They not only threaten to wipe out the Olympians, but also finish off Earth. Apparently Zeus has a plan for me that will somehow aid their cause.

Finally out loud I said, "Look, I don't know what a 60 year old, broken down, retired Marine and cop can do to help defeat the Annunnaki, but when I stepped on that ship with Apollo, I had already made my choice. So, how can I help?"

Zeus appeared, "Then come with me, my friend, and I will show you."

In the next breath, all of us were standing in a laboratory. It looked a lot like the one Jill and Hank used to create my doppelgänger. I looked a Josephine and she just smiled. On the other side of the lab Aphrodite was conversing with some other beings, although not Olympian, they looked like scientists. Zeus asked her to join us.

"Bob, Aphrodite in addition to being the goddesses of love, is an incredibly talented genetic scientist."

"I thought there was something going on behind those baby blues," I teased.

Aphrodite was all business, "More than you'll ever be able to comprehend. Please follow me."

She led the group to another part of the lab with a viewing window. On the other side of the window was a sarcophagus and inside laid the body of a naked human man. He looked like he was asleep and in perfect condition. He was taller than me, maybe six feet four inches. His looked to be in his late twenties or early thirties. Brown hair, clean shaven face, but "Hollywood" handsome. Physically, the only description that worked... he was ripped. Sculptured six pack and perfectly formed muscles. His "personal equipment" was impressive, but not obscenely large.