The Ultimate Sacrifice Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zeus had a questioning look on his face, "What is a "kill switch?"

"It's a mechanism that is built into the body to allows the creator to terminated it, if it becomes a threat."

Zeus understood, "That is a human reaction, not ours. I can see where your inherent lack of trust would want to build in a "kill switch" to protect the masses. I trust you can handle the power this, what did you call it? Oh yes, surrogate will possess. And yes, you could very possibly become the most powerful being in the universe."

"That's the part I'm very uncomfortable with. I don't want to be the most powerful being in the universe. Is there any way to "dumb" it down a bit? At least put in on parity with all Olympians?"

Zeus considered my request and then responded, "Bob if we did that, Earth would still be vulnerable to an Annunnaki threat. We need for you to be able to protect it and my children". Then he did something unimaginable, Zeus dipped his head and almost at a whisper said, "Please."

Holy shit, did the great god Zeus almost beg me to do this, to save his family and my planet? How the fuck do you say no to that?

I said, "I'd like to observe it for a while and think things over. Would that be possible?"

Zeus responded, "Would you like some company, or alone with your thoughts?"

"I'd like to initially be alone, if you don't mind."

"Of course not. Just call out if you need any of us."

And with that I found myself back in the laboratory, looking in the window at the sarcophagus containing what could be the future me. There was no one else in the laboratory, just me and maybe future me. I assumed it was contained in a sterile environment. I didn't see a door leading into the room, but heck, these folks don't use doors much.

I just stood there, for I don't know how long, staring at the lifeless body, thinking random thoughts. I looked for defects, a mole, a birthmark, anything, but it was flawless. I tried to picture it being me. At sixty and after the life I've led, I hurt everywhere, all the time. In that body, I would never feel any pain, ache joints or even arthritis. Would I have unlimited strength or speed? Would I be able to fly? What about heat vision or X-ray vision. Fuck...I'm describing Superman, a comic book character! That's not reality. I needed to get a grip.

But what is reality? Zeus wants me to protect Earth from the Annunnaki. Doesn't that mean he wants to turn me into a weapon? So what happens after I save Earth? What would be my purpose? Could I hide in the shadows like Heracles, just watching as humanity bumbles through its future? Is there a middle ground somewhere? I decided I did need to talk to someone.

"Aphrodite, if you can hear me, could we speak for a moment?" And just like that the goddess of Love was standing before me.

"Bob, I just want to apologize..."

I interrupted, "No need to apologize. It was a lot to take in. I'm sorry I called you Dr. Frankenstein."

She responded with a smirk, "Apology accepted. What did you wish to speak about?"

"I want to talk about Bob 2.0. But before we start would you mind if Josephine joined us?"

"Not at all, I just requested her presence." At that moment Josephine appeared.

Josephine asked, "So what's going on?"

I responded, "I wanted to talk with Aphrodite about maybe-me and I wanted you to hear the conversation."

Josephine responded, "Ok."

"Aphrodite, why did you create this body? I guess more specifically, why was it created and how did I become part of the plan?"

"Zeus took Are's death so hard, some of us thought he would go off, irrationally, and seek revenge. If he had, he surely would have been killed as well. We couldn't let that happen. I believe on Earth they call it an intervention. We eventually talked Zeus out of going. In return we promised to develop a weapon so powerful that it would destroy all of the Annunnaki. I'm the goddess of Love because of a lucky set of genes, my ability to influence others and I really love sex..a lot. But I never understood why. I spent so much time and energy trying to understand myself that I became an expert in genetics."

I think I was starting to understand, "And since your strengths lay in genetics, creating a living weapon was more logical that a mechanical one."

Aphrodite responded, "Yes; however, Hephaestus has been working the mechanical side of the equation. I knew I could create the perfect weapon that was also a potentially living being. The main obstacle was bringing it to life. That's when Hades came up with the idea of joining Hector's soul with this perfect body. Zeus agreed, so he charged Hades to keep watch for when Hector's soul again made its journey to the light. You know the rest of the story."

Aphrodite suddenly became very sad, "I am so sorry you lost your wife and daughter and you were not allowed to join them in the afterlife. But you would have been reborn again and we would not have had an opportunity to ask for your help for another lifetime. We risked our entire future...and Earth's waiting as long as we did."

I was once again very humbled by the accolades these people directed towards me. I really didn't deserve them. I was just a man who tried hard to be a good person. I doubt that squad of Iraqi insurgents would agree with that assessment. I had slaughtered every last one. Yea, I did it to save my Marines, but that didn't make them any less dead, or me any less responsible."

Josephine brought me into a loving hug, "Saving your entire planet is a lot to take in."

I begrudgingly released myself from her hug, "Strangely enough its not becoming this super being and saving my planet that bothers me. Nor is it utterly destroying the Annunnaki. It's what happens afterwards. If I develop a "god complex" who's going to stop me? You? Hank? Zeus? According to what Aphrodite has described, none of you would be able to stop me. So my greatest fear is, my love, at the end of the day, the Annunnaki win out...Earth and the Olympus are destroyed. Except it's by my hands not theirs."

Aphrodite spoke up, "I've built in contingencies for that very implausible possibility."

I looked at her, "So you did build in a kill switch. And you didn't tell Zeus about it."

She looked worried, "Are you going to tell him?"

I just smiled, "No I'm not. In fact my respect for you has increased immensely. But someone needs to help me understand what my eternal purpose will be, once the Annunnaki threat is abolished."

Maybe Athena and Apollo can help in that regard.

I called out, "Athena...Apollo, would you please join us in Aphrodite's laboratory?"

In the next instant, they were standing beside me.

Athena was first to speak, "I see you and Dr. Frankenstein have made up." She looked annoyingly at Aphrodite.

I responded, "Yes, we have. Aphrodite and I are all good. I need your help to discover my purpose after the Annunnaki are defeated."

Athena asked, "Did Aphrodite tell you about your role in defending Earth?" Apparently this was a state secret of sorts. I thought these people wanted me to trust them.

I responded, "No, that would be Zeus. If you have a problem with it, you can take it up with him. I have to be honest here, I'm not sure I appreciate secrets, concerning my future. It makes me feel like you're manipulating me."

Now Aphrodite was shooting daggers at Athena. Athena looked embarrassed and guilty.

Finally, her shoulders dropped and her head hung low, "You are right Bob. We only intended to first educate you on the threat that faces us, before we presented our proposal. I can see where that could be seen as manipulation. That was never our intent, please believe me."

I really didn't think they were trying to manipulate me, I just wanted Athena to step down from that righteous pedestal she was standing on.

Apollo spoke, "What did you mean by your purpose after the threat is eliminated?"

I said, "If this crazy idea works and I'm successful in destroying the Annunnaki threat, what then? Zeus informs me that I might be more powerful than any Olympian, to include him. I'm afraid that much power will eventually corrupt me. But if I knew what my purpose, after the threat is eliminated, could be, maybe I could focus on something positive."

Athena and Apollo were silent for a moment. It was Athena who spoke first, "Bob, Earth is going to be in shock, regardless of your decision. If Anu carries out his threat, Earth will find out soon enough that they are not alone. If the battle ensues like we believe, and we are victorious, Earth will need a great deal of help to adjust in the aftermath."

Apollo added, "They will try to worship you, Perseus, Heracles and Josephine, or whoever survives. Your purpose will be to not let them, but show them there is a much larger universe out there and they are part of it. Your challenge will be to educate them on how to live in peace and global cooperation."

I interjected, "Yea, that New World Order idea didn't go over that well, for the masses. It was fine for the elite, but the common man was the biggest loser."

Athena again, "That's why they will need you. You understand what true peaceful coexistence means. Teach them, until they are ready to join the other advanced societies in the galaxy. We will be the first to welcome them."

Apollo then added soberly, "If we prevail in our fight with the Annunnaki."

Something struck me, "Do you know how they managed to kill Ares?"

Aphrodite responded, "They have a weapon that has the capability to penetrate our skin and shut down our organs. They killed him from the inside, without leaving a visible mark. Ares died as a result of massive organ failure, all at one time. The weapon is a type of neurotoxin introduced into the body. We thought we were immune to all poisons and diseases. However, this one targets the specific DNA of the host and then modifies its structure to inflict maximum damage. What we don't know is how they were able to introduce the neurotoxin into Ares. That would not have been easy to accomplish. Being the god of war, Ares was probably the most cautious being among us. Some would even say he was paranoid."

I asked, "How are you so sure that body is immune to that type of poison?"

Aphrodite, "Because I designed it to adapt to any condition and correct itself for maximum efficiency. You will even be able to live in the vacuum of space because of your ability to adapt. The Annunnaki might be able to introduce the neurotoxin into your system, but you will immediately adapt and neutralize it's impact on your body."

"I think I now understand why Zeus said Perseus, Heracles and Josephine couldn't defeat them on their own. I also get it that any active conflict between Anu and Zeus has an uncertain outcome."

All of a sudden, I was just plain wore out. Might be because of the stress or not eating regularly or not getting enough rest or probably all three. I became lightheaded, dizzy and very weak. The next thing I remember is Josephine over me with this very worried look.

I asked, "What happened?"

Apollo responded, "You fainted. We've been pushing you to hard. You need to eat and rest."

And just like that, Josephine and I were back in her villa. I was in her bed and she was telling me to rest. She then walked out of the room. I heard Zeus' voice asking how I was. He seemed very concerned. That would have blown me away if I hadn't been so tired.

Chapter fourteen -- The Decision

I have no earthly idea how long I slept. I don't even remember dreaming. Well at least there weren't any nightmares. I'll take it as a win. Then I felt her next to me. I rolled onto my back and slipped my arm under her neck and around her back. She slid onto of my chest and draped her arm around my body. She was still asleep, but with a smile on her face. I could have laid like that for hours, but in reality it was probably only 30 minutes. She lifted her head and smiled at me. Then she scooted up my body until we were eye to eye. Josephine leaned in and kissed me passionately.

After she tried to suck the life blood from me, she smiled and said, "Good morning sleepy head. I love you."

I placed my hands on either side of her face and kissed her just as passionately as she had me. I looked at her and said, "I love you too."

She started kissing my neck, then my chest, lightly sucking on my nipples. She moved down to my stomach and finally to my pubic region. Josephine wrapped her hand around my now engorged manhood, and lovingly caressed it. I felt her tongue licking the head of my cock and then her mouth engulfed about half of it into her throat.

"Oh my god!" was all I was able to muster. She then proceeded to give me the best blowjob I have ever had. As I said before, I'm gifted in length and girth, but she had no issues handling me. I was pleasantly shocked when I felt my entire cock deep in her throat and she licked my balls. No one had ever managed to get even more than half of it in their mouth. My wife excelled at oral sex, but I have to admit she couldn't hold a candle to Josephine. I realized I had my hands on her head as I was face fucking her mouth. Josephine then went deep again and I lost it. I came harder than any time I can remember. She took it all, with gusto. Once I was spent and began to soften, she lifted her head off my cock with a "pop."

"Holy shit, where did you learn to do that?"

"I have been around for 1,600 years and I didn't live in a monastery. Besides, I am related to the goddess of Love."

"Remind me to thank her later. One side effect though...I'm famished."

Josephine smiled, "Well then let's solve that little problem"

I responded, "Nope, my turn to cook for you. Have you ever had my galaxy famous omelets?"

She replied, "They are renowned far and wide, but I have yet to sample their essence."

"That cannot stand. We must resolve this immediately". I announced with authority. I leaped out of bed, stopped off to take care of some personal business and then got busy in the kitchen.

"One Bob's famous Western omelets for the beautiful lady." I slid her plate onto the table. Josephine took her first bite and sighed, "Oh my! That is the best omelet I have ever had...ever!"

"Thank you...but I did tell they were famous." I replied.

Josephine, all of a sudden, got serious, "Have you thought anymore about what you want to do?"

I looked at her with love in my eyes, "I have and I believe I'm going to accept their offer. If there is even a remote chance I can help protect Earth and the Olympians, it's worth the risks. I'll worry about the consequences, afterwards."

She nodded her understanding, "It is who you are."

I then said, "Zeus, would you care to join Josephine and I for breakfast?"

Instantly he was standing in the kitchen. Thank goodness her villa was built to accommodate his size.

"I would very much enjoy breakfast with my daughter and my favorite human."

I asked, "This may sound stupid, but have you ever had a Western omelet?"

He replied, "I don't believe I have."

Josephine answered, "Then you're in for a big treat father. Bob, could I have another?"

I laughed, "Two Bob Davis galaxy famous Western omelets coming right up."

Then instead of the furniture adapting to Zeus' size, Zeus shrank to our size.

He said, "I thought this might be easier than rearranging the furniture."

Josephine leaned over and gave him a big hug. It was very obvious to anyone that they loved each other very much.

While waiting for me to cook, Josephine said, "So father, Hades thinks I might be Ares reborn. But after we talked he couldn't confirm conclusively."

Zeus answered, "There is much about the life process we still do not understand. I'm very happy you're my daughter. If you were also my son reborn, that would just be a bonus."

I interrupted, "Ok, here you go, two Western omelets"

Zeus took a bite and made a face like he had just discovered another wonder in the universe. He finished the omelet without saying a word. When his plate was empty, "Is there even the slightest chance I could have another?"

I chuckled, "I guess that means you like it. Of course you can. One omelet on its way."

I placed the second omelet down in front of him. I also had one for me. I sat down opposite Zeus, took a sip of coffee (in my opinion, the true nectar of the gods), "Zeus, I've made my decision. I accept your offer, to have my soul, blood and brain transferred into the surrogate. If successful, I will do everything in my power to help protect, not only Earth, but Olympus as well."

Zeus responded, not how I expected, "What about your concerns of the aftermath? You becoming too powerful?"

I really didn't have an answer, "Let's work on saving our lives and the lives on Earth first and then worry about what happens afterwards."

Zeus knew that was about as good an answer as he could expect, "Very well. I'll inform Aphrodite and Hades to prepare for the transfer."

Zeus finished his second omelet and thanked me profusely for expanding his palate. Told ya...galaxy famous. Before he left he told me and Josephine to wait until we heard from Aphrodite or Hades.

We cleaned up the kitchen and then showered together. Her shower was big enough to have a small party and the water came from all directions. There had to be something in the water because it totally revitalized me. Josephine thoroughly washed every inch of my body, especially my hardened cock. She knelt down to initiate another blowjob, but I pulled her back up and washed her luscious body. Strangely, the more I washed her pussy, the wetter she became. Go figure. I then turned her around so she was facing away from me, knelt down and buried my face in her butt. I licked her from her bunghole to her clit. She squirmed and moaned loudly.

I wanted to be inside her, I desperately needed to make love to her. I stood, bent her forward and entered her from behind. God...How tight and wet and hot! I slid into her slowly, relishing how she felt with each inch forward. I reached around and cupped her breasts, finding her nipples. I squeezed and pulled on each nipple. She moved her butt in every direction, touching every centimeter of my cock. Each move provided new stimulation. Her moaning was constant and getting louder with each passing second. I tried to find a rhythm with her gyrations, but honestly, she was doing all the work. I realized she needed this as much as I did. Suddenly she tensed up, push her rear hard against my pubic bone and screamed something unintelligible. It didn't matter, I was immediately there and began shooting my load deep into her womb. I heard another unintelligible scream and realized it came from my mouth. That had to be the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

When she calmed down some she exclaimed, "Oh my god! Did that really just happened? That was so intense, I thought I would lose my mind! Where did you learn to make love like that?"

I was still breathing hard, "I was going to ask you the same thing. I guess this is what happens when two are meant to be together."

We disengaged, she stood up, turned around, put her arms around me and kissed me more passionately than anything I had ever felt, in my life. "I better not lose that part of you during the transfer."

The water ran down our bodies as we held each other. Both wondering, not vocalizing, if this is the last time.

Finally I answered her, "Not if I have anything to do with it."

She buried her head into my shoulder, "Oh Bob, I'm so afraid this won't work and I'll lose you forever."

I just held her, I didn't have a clue of what to say.

Chapter fifteen -- Rebirth

Apollo was chosen to escort us to the OR. Why we needed an escort, I'm not sure.

"Afraid I'd change my mind?" I inquired.