The Ultimate Sacrifice Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apollo looked at me... dead serious, "Bob, we understand the sacrifice you're making for Earth and us. We also understand the risks. We wanted you to know, without any doubt, you're not alone. We're here for you and my sister. If you change your mind, no one will think less of you."

I looked equally as serious back, "Apollo, I appreciate the support. I would never have even considered doing this if I thought y'all weren't behind me. I also expect a great deal of help adapting to my new life."

"You have my word and I'm speaking for all Olympians, we will be with you every step of the way. Are you ready?"

I looked at Josephine, took her hand in mine, "To quote Larry the Cable Guy let's "get-er-done.""

Josephine laughed, Apollo looked confused, then just shook his head.

In an instant we were standing, not in the laboratory, but a different room. A crowded one I might add. Surrounding me was Zeus, Athena, Artemis, Hephaestus, Aristaeus and three others I didn't recognize.

Zeus provided the introductions, "Bob, I want you to meet Demeter, Hermès and Poseidon."

I walked over to each one and shook their hands. Demeter wasn't as...oh what's the word I'm looking for...glamorous, that's it, as Aphrodite. She didn't have the eternal youthful look of Artemis nor the wisdom of Athena. She wasn't plain, she had that kinda "country girl" beauty. She also possessed one of most engaging smiles of any Olympian. Her greeting felt sincere. I like her immediately.

Hermès was almost identical to Apollo's size and body structure. Hermès stood out only because of his short red hair.

Poseidon was...well there's only one way to describe him...intimidating. He was enormous, even by Olympian standards. Coal black long flowing hair and equally flowing beard. Steel blue eyes framed by black bushy eyebrows. Honestly, Heracles looked more like a miniature (haha miniature, I crack myself up) Poseidon than the son of Zeus.

When I shook his hand, he said in a deep, but quiet, voice, "The universe is counting on you. You have no idea what your sacrifice means to not only Olympians, but all the known civilized worlds. Trillions of beings are with you this day."

No pressure.

It's shaping up to be a "walk in the park" kinda day. This day will either end with me dead or something else entirely. And once I submit to Aphrodite, I'll have absolutely zero control over the outcome.

So what could I say, but, "I'll try not to disappoint."

Zeus escorted me into a room with numerous pieces of what I assume to be medical equipment. He then pats me on the shoulder and leaves. Aphrodite and several Grays join me. She asks me to remove my robe and sandals. Once naked, she requests I stand within a circle at the center of the room. I did as requested. Next thing I knew I was vertical to the floor, floating in the air.

"Are you comfortable?" She asked.

"Yes I am. It feels a little weird, by very comfortable." I respond.

"I'm going to give you a sedative which will put you asleep. I can't wait to hear about your experience. Thank you for doing this. I know you have serious reservations and your decision wasn't an easy one." She was honest and heartfelt.

"Let's do this." Was the last thing I remember saying.

Then I was above my body, again. I remembered the feeling from five years ago. Strangely, I actually paid attention this time. I was in a different room laying right next to the sarcophagus containing the other body. I could see tubes and other connections attached between me and the other guy. Aphrodite and the Grays were busy working. I wasn't concerned with what was going on. In fact, I felt detached from the whole scene. It was like casually watching a movie that I wasn't that interested in.

I didn't hear my daughter calling this time, but felt a tug from behind. I turned and saw the light again. It was vitality important that I reach it. I don't know how or why, but I knew it was a good place and I would be happy there. I began moving towards it. The light was getting closer and brighter. I could feel love emanating from the light. I couldn't wait to be there.

All of a sudden it was like a barrier was blocking my ascent. It was somehow preventing me from reaching where I must go. I fought to get past it, to reach the light, but to no avail. I was losing the battle and panic was beginning to set in. Then I heard Hades' voice, "It's time to begin a new life." Slowly I was returning to the operating room. I opened my eyes and screamed, "No!! Not again!!"

Next thing I know, I'm looking down on the OR again. I faintly hear Aphrodite yell, "We're losing him!!" Then I could hear Josephine pleading, "Please don't leave me!" A very strange thing happened next... I had a conscious thought. I remembered that I was badly needed. I couldn't remember why, but it was out of desperation. Then I remembered I didn't want to lose Josephine. I turned and saw the light, the feeling beckoned me to it. But somehow, someway I resisted it. I turned back to the operating room and willed my way back to the land of the living.

I opened my eyes and Aphrodite exclaimed, "We got him back! He's a fighter!"

Josephine leaned into me, "Stay with me Bob, please don't leave me!"

My breathing was labored but I remained conscious. Eventually I got my breathing under control and saw Josephine standing over me. We just looked at each other.

Finally I said to her, "Don't worry baby, I'm not that easy to get rid of."

Tears streamed down her face, "I don't want to ever be rid of you."

I just gave her a smile.

She asked, "How are you?"

I didn't feel any different, "I'm ok, I'm so sorry it didn't work."

Aphrodite appeared by my other side, "Oh, but it did."

I then noticed I was laying inside the sarcophagus. I grabbed the sides and sat up. Normally after laying in one position for awhile, I'm stiff and sore. You would think after dying and being brought back to life, I'd be on life support. After all, last time it put me into a coma. Not now, I felt limber and free of any pain. I felt...young.

Aphrodite touched my arm, "Don't get in too much of a hurry. Take things slowly. You died on us twice. Even the new you is going to take a little time to recover."

I looked around, then down at my new body. Wow, was all I could think. I stood up and stepped out of the sarcophagus. I was standing in front of Josephine and a little uneasy on my feet. She steadied me. When did she get shorter? I looked down my body. Gone was the middle age stomach. I felt my chest and abs...solid as a rock. Then I felt my biceps...large and strong. I even look at my penis...eh roughly the same. I wondered if it worked the same way. My thighs and calfs were sculptured limbs. Even my hands felt great. I had a touch of arthritis...totally gone.

Aphrodite must have been reading my mind. "There's a mirror other there." She pointed to the other side of the room.

I walked over to the full length mirror...Olympian full length. It was the strangest feeling I've ever experienced. Think about standing there, looking at someone else, knowing that it is in fact... you. It took a few moments to wrap my head around it. I was the absolute perfect specimen of the human male body. After a bit, I notice Josephine was still standing next to me, holding my arm.

I turned and looked at her, "So...what do you think of the new me?"

She thought for a moment. "I loved the old you, but the physical you was only part of it. I fell in love with the inner you, has that changed as well?"

I gave her question serious consideration. If I didn't look in the mirror, I felt the same, albeit no pain. I had even initially thought the procedure failed, which is kinda funny when you think about. If it had failed, I wouldn't be here at all. My old body was destroyed, so there wouldn't have been anything to come back too. But, at least from my perspective, my personality felt the same. I was eerily calm, considering what just happened. I was killed and then resurrected into a body that was not made by the union of a male sperm and a female egg. Does that make me an artificial life form? Or was I now a cyborg of sorts? Then I smiled. I may be in a fabricated body, but the "real" me is the same. I still have the tendency to over analyze things and I still feel that smart ass sense of humor.

Finally, "I don't think so, but you'll have to be the judge." I then faced her and hugged her.

"Wow...your hugs are a lot stronger," she said still holding me. "Good thing I'm stronger than the average human."

Zeus appeared in the OR and approached me. I thought he was taller? He looked very anxious.

"How is he Aphrodite?" He asked. I was in the process of getting dressed.

Aphrodite responded, "Ask him yourself."

I beat him to it, "I feel very good. In fact...I feel great."

"You took a great deal out of Hades. I've never seen him even remotely exhausted before." Zeus added, "At one point I thought the procedure was going to kill him."

"When he recovers, I'd like to talk with him." I responded.

Zeus turning to Aphrodite, "So how do we proceed now? Does Bob just naturally discover his new potential, or do you have a protocol to help him?"

Before Aphrodite could answer, "Zeus, before we get into all that, I think we need to acknowledge that Bob Davis is dead. I would like to go by one of my former names. From now on call me Hector."

Zeus was surprised, "I can think of no better tribute to your vast history. It's good to have you back Hector."

Aphrodite interjected, "Bob...sorry, I mean Hector will have to discover a great deal about himself, but we can aid him."

I asked, "Does anyone know how long we have until the Annunnaki attack either Earth or the Olympus?"

Poseidon entered the room, "The intelligence I gained while in the Andromeda galaxy says an attack could happen at any time."

I looked at Aphrodite and asked, "Can you give me a crash course concerning my new capabilities?"

She responded, "I can tell you what I designed, but you'll have to discover each on your own. Also, there may be others that will develop naturally. We won't know those until they reveal themselves."

Zeus interjected, "Right now, you need to rest and recover before you begin...training."

Zeus and suggestions...right?

I took Josephine by the hand and said, "Please, allow me." Instantly we were standing, alone, in her villa.

She looked at me astonished, "How did you do that?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know, I just knew I could do it. It was second nature."

She hugged me again. It was the type of hug one gives to a loved one who just survived a near death experience. The hug acknowledged that she almost lost me. The hug also acknowledged that life is precious and every moment together should not be taken for granted. I wholeheartedly welcomed her hug. I felt exactly the same way. Then we looked at each other and shared the most passionate kiss I had ever experienced. In one way it was our first kiss.

"Do my lips feel different?" I asked.

"They do, but I can still tell it's you. The emotional connection is still there." She smiled.

"Thank goodness. Maybe this was a good decision after all." I smiled back.

Suddenly I felt my arousal. We both felt my cock beginning to harden, pressing against her abdomen.

"Interested in seeing if this thing works?" I asked.

She looked down, "I think it's off to a good start."

She reached down and touched my ever growing penis. I nuzzled her neck, laying light kisses gently on her. She let out a soft moan. She reached up and unhooked my robe, it fell to the ground. I unclasped hers as well, slowly revealing her beauty as it fell away from her body. We stood nude facing each other.

"It feels like the first time all over again. I need to discover what you enjoy and how you'll feel and everything." She said with a twinge of nervousness.

I wrapped her into a warm embrace, "I guess I'll do whatever is necessary to keep things fresh and exciting."

She simply responded, "Smart ass. I was just beginning to know your previous body."

"If things work out well, you'll have centuries to figure this one out." Then I leaned down and gave her my best kiss, communicating my love and want for her and her alone.

We spent the rest of the day and night making passionate love. Sometimes it was slow and loving. At other times it was fast and hard. We both seemed very intent on finding out what my new body was sexually capable of. I seemed to have an unending reservoir of semen, whether it contained any sperm was yet to be determined. With Josephine being a demigod and me being...whatever I was, we weren't able to wear each other out. I lost track of time, but we made love for hours and hours.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised the goddess of Love built a sex machine." I final announced.

"I for one am very happy that she added that particular feature." Josephine laid back with a satisfied smile and responded.

"Oh well, as they say, all good things must come to an end. Hungry?" I asked.

"Yes, but I'll cook, you rest." Josephine answered. She got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I watched her naked butt swaying as she goes. Damn...I'm a lucky guy.

Once we finished eating we got dressed, short chitons and sandals of course.

"So where are we off to?" I asked.

"Aphrodite wants to do some tests before your training begins."

In the next moment we're standing in another villa. Aphrodite approaches and warmly hugs Josephine.

"I'm so sorry we haven't been able to spend much time together, since you've returned. I've miss you so much." Aphrodite said to Josephine.

"Me too, but you have been a tad busy. I've missed you as well." Josephine responds.

Aphrodite looks at both of us and with a knowing smile says, "You two look very sexually satisfied. I'm happy to see that part of him works as designed."

Wanting to change subjects I asked, "Has Hades recovered enough to talk with me?"

A moment later Hades appeared next to Aphrodite, "I'm much better now, thank you."

Aphrodite asked, "Would you like to go somewhere private to have your discussion with Hades?"

I answer, "No, you and Josephine are welcome to join us. I think you'll find it very interesting."

Aphrodite escorts us to another room in the villa. The seating was more like lounges. The colors were very neutral and comforting. We took a seat. Aphrodite offered Hades and Josephine a glass of wine. She handed me a cup of a dark liquid. I took a suspicious sip. My eyes went wide.

"Where did you manage to find a Diet Coke?" I asked.

"You can find anything you want here." She responded.

I turned to Hades and said, "Before I tell you what I experienced during the transfer, how many times did you push my soul to this body?"

Hades responded, "Your soul fought so hard to reach the afterlife, I could only manage the energy to send you back once."

I said, "I thought so. The second time I willed myself back to life. That would indicate, in my soul state, I had a conscious thought and the ability, or free will to act on it. Have you every experienced that before?"

Hades looked surprised and I guessed that didn't happen very often. "I have always thought a being's soul was just a repository of its cumulative lives. I never considered it an intelligent being with conscious thought and free will."

"Well if you find that interesting, please allow me to blow your mind. Apparently Aphrodite built in a way for me to see the soul within a living being. Additionally, I can see if the soul in inherently good or evil. I am also able to view the soul's past lives." I turn to look at Josephine, "You are indeed Ares reborn. Ares is the only soul who has ever, in all of history, selected which body to be reborn in. How he was able to pull that off, I have no idea, neither does your soul."

Aphrodite looked stunned, "I didn't build that gift into your body. I wouldn't begin to know how."

Josephine look through me, "I was Ares, the god of war?" she said to herself. I nodded.

Aphrodite, "Anything else you discovered?"

I replied, "Yes, but I would need a secure room and Zeus' presence."

At that moment Zeus appeared, "I secured this room, it is safe for us to talk." He looked at Josephine and brought her into a loving hug, "My son and daughter in the same person. That is the happiest information I've had in a long time."

I said, "eavesdrop much?"

Zeus looked at me and smiled, "Hector, please continue."

"I know how to kill the Aannunnaki and the being who poisoned Ares. I assume you overheard the conversation we were just having concerning my ability to interact with a living being's soul."

Zeus simply nodded.

"Well I can direct any soul to leave any living being as well. By removing Anu's soul from his current body, I effectively remove the threat."

Zeus asks, "But he will just be reborn and at some point in the future become a threat again. Can you destroy the soul?"

I responded, "The soul is pure energy and cannot be destroyed, but only transferred to a different state. We have established that it is possible for a soul to have a conscious thought and the free will to act on it and also to direct itself to a new fetus of its choosing. I have to assume Ares had both a conscious thought and free will to act on it in order to enter Josephine's fetus at the moment of impregnation. That would make two known cases of conscious thought and free will. We don't know how many others have occurred; however, they appear to be remote, and thus highly improbable.

Hades added, "If Anu's soul is evil, reborn he could reek havoc on another planet's society. His damage would be limited. If Hector could identify what body Anu's soul enters, we could monitor his or her life and further mitigate any future threat."

Josephine asks, "Could you do the same with his weapon?"

I looked at her, "As long as his weapon has a soul, I should. But if not, we'll figure out another solution."

Aphrodite, "You need a complete orientation to what I did design into your body, before you start sending souls into the afterlife."

"Yes Dr. Frankenstein" I said with a smile.

Josephine asked, "Do you have an idea how to get close enough to the Annunnaki to accomplish this?"

I respond, "Zeus mentioned earlier there is a spy among us. I know who it is and how to use him to get me close to the Annunnaki."

To be continued...