All Comments on 'The Ultimatum'

by JoHoly

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Read first sentence............

Went to the last page and gave it a ONE STAR rating. So much for willing cuckoldry.Not interested in non-erotic drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a load of

Please please don’t write anything anymore this is a pile of garbage it’s like you didn’t think clearly when writing this please read other people stories and get advice from the other great writers on this site and don’t try and write stories about being a cuckold cause you will always get more people moaning at you just read other people stories and get advice from people but don’t write stories about being a cuckold fan they hate it you might have a few people what enjoyed it but try revenge stories ( say husband gets revenge on wife for cheating something different) just read other people stories and see how many people enjoyed it and people’s reviews ( came across a writer called saddletramp get his advice and check his stories might help you get so good stories going )

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cucks

Cucks suck and so do cuck authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Childish, I tried, I really did but how old are you?! Juvenile writing at its best, not one character worth reading about. Gave up on page 2 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seems they're not married

Why are you posting this garbage in the LOVING WIVES category? If you can't even get that part correct how do you expect to write a decent story? Just plain horrible.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Another

Another author new to LW brings still more unappreciated willing cuck nonsense to LW. As many stories as there are aficionados.

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 4 years ago
Wow.. this guy doesn’t deserve to live

I believe this is the most fucked guy I have ever read about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If you don't like this type of story, don't read it, but don't score it either...

If you don't like this type of story, don't read it and above all, don't score it. If I hate stories about something (say horses), I shouldn't hunt up stories about horses and then rip the author a new one cause they wrote a story about horses. OTHO, this is a very long, overly written, story that could be edited down to be much easier to read. However, the basic plot is interesting and does pose a warning of what can happen if you overstep your bounds or whatever you want to call it. But it is still too long....

BigVic77BigVic77over 4 years ago
Great Story!

Nicely written, with some beautiful detail. Looking forward to reading more. Thanks!

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Very well written to show

How pathetic cucks are and what typically happens to their relationships over tine. Very few women want this type relationship, as exemplified bu Harriet. Good job!

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago

What he did to his girlfriend at the bar was one of the most fucked up things a man can do to a woman. She should have told him to go fuck himself right then and there.

But we had to have the cuck-arama gang-bang over and over. No woman wakes up a saint and turns in to a slut overnight like this one did.

Show s you how fucked up these cucks can be wanting their wives and girlfriends turn in to sluts.

JoHolyJoHolyover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading

Thank you to all those who read the story (at least, those who actually read the story and didn't just auto-1* when they saw the theme). I am always willing to listen to feedback - if it's constructive anyway.

Yes, this is a cuckold story.

The narrator is one of the nastiest people I could imagine and he deserved everything he got. Please read my other story on here, Avocado, for an example of a story that's got rather a different take on things.

I have a further story coming in the next few weeks (another cuckold one as it happens, but completely different to this), and then a much longer, almost novel-length story. Those who enjoyed: I hope you stick around to read more. Those who didn't: I hope you give my other stories a chance.

Thanks all.

Jo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Holy Cuck a Doodle Do

I hope this is an example of what happens if men don’t get help for their sick and twisted perversions. Otherwise this story is so disgusting and disturbing, the writer should seek professional therapy as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A few spelling errors, other wise a good story.

@Anonymous9 months ago

Cucks

Cucks suck and so do cuck authors, and so do people who read these stories time after time and cut down the authors and stories. So do the auto 1* a-holes

@26thnc as many as you read and score we all know you like them too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better than the retarded revenge stories…

Well written but the end wasn’t satisfying. For some reason the big men with tiny dicks think the loving wives section is for “she cheated on me but I’m going to prove my masculinity by getting revenge”. As if they’d have the nuts to do it themselves in their worthless lives. To you gimps I say: don’t read stories you that don’t get you interested. You’re more pathetic than a Cuck wearing his wife’s knickers that are coated in her lover’s jizz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous