The Ultimatum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before the conversation came around to her.

"I promised her I'd fuck her good tonight," Lee said, looking around at her. She offered a weak smile in return. "But I'm just, y'know, building up for another go." He removed his hand from between her legs and slid it up to her breasts. He squeezed them gently through her top. "Her tits are stunning, soft but firm. Amazing. Here - have a feel."

Dave looked back at him but said nothing. Harriet didn't react at all.

"Hey," Lee said, and Harriet looked up at him. "Is it okay for Dave to have a feel of your boobs, see how great they are?"

She didn't even think about it - just nodded her head. She didn't mind at all.

Prodded by his friend, Dave stood up and stepped awkwardly over to her. He reached out a hand and caressed her boobs, feeling their weight, their firmness - then he squeezed harder and moved to the other one and squeezed that too. He brushed his palms across her nipples and she let out a gentle moan. I could see the protuberance of his erection pressing on his jeans.

After awkwardly groping her for about thirty seconds, he stepped away and sat back down in the armchair.

"Great, eh?" Lee asked, and Dave nodded. Lee looked around addressing all of us for the next bit: "So here's what I'm thinking. I can tell you're still horny baby, and you're waiting for me to be ready to go again. Which won't be too long, honestly. But Dave here is horny too - and you know he really fancies you. Why don't you show him what you can do with your mouth?"

The two of them looked at him but said nothing.

"I suppose we should check with the boyfriend, but I don't think he'll mind. Will you?" he added. I shook my head and Lee leaned closer to Harriet. "And to be fair, we've already agreed: this is your night This is about doing what makes you horny. Does it turn you on to think about sucking Dave's cock?"

She moaned in response.

Lee smiled. "Seems like a good idea then. Off you go."

He put a hand on her back and gently directed her off the sofa. She went over to Dave, standing in front of him. The two of them looked awkwardly at each other. Harriet's nipples were erect and poked at the fabric of her dress. Her eyes were wide and glazed and full of lust.

I thought they were just going to look at each other, neither of them brave enough to initiate anything.

And then Harriet dropped to her knees in front of him. She reached out a hand and began to stroke the outside of his jeans, feeling the hardness there. Dave unzipped his flies, rummaged a hand inside, and pulled out his dick. It wasn't as big as Lee's - just average. It poked out of the front of his jeans like a chubby, pale sausage.

Harriet leaned forward, opened her mouth, and placed it over his dick. She had no problem taking almost all of it in one go. She licked and sucked and bobbed her head.

Dave's hands curled around her head and held onto her.

Lee picked up his phone. I felt myself tense, thinking he was going to try to take a sneaky picture of them; instead, he pressed a few buttons, sent a text, then placed it back on the arm of the sofa.

"Maybe you should take that top off," Lee suggested. "Let's have a proper look at those tits of yours - let Dave have a proper feel."

She pulled away from Dave and pulled her top over her head, leaving her in just a black bra. She might have removed that too, but Dave reached out and took her head again and pulled her back to him. She resumed sucking.

I leaned forward, taking it all in, teetering. She was going to swallow his come, I thought, just as she had Lee's. I couldn't remember her ever doing that for me; and yet she was going to swallow two random guys' loads in one night. I couldn't even remember the last time she'd given me a blowjob, save for the occasional peremptory act during foreplay, usually undertaken as an act of appeasement - or mercy.

And then there was a knock at the front door. I almost toppled over. Harriet stopped and looked out at the hallway, and so did Dave.

The three of us turned towards Lee.

He flashed a big smile. "That's the other guys, Eddie and Reece," he said. "They didn't believe me either, thought I was full of shit and could never get off with a stunner like Harriet. So I told them to get a cab here."

Dave rolled his eyes, as if this was exactly the kind of thing he expected from his friend.

Then Lee looked over at me. "You better go let them in."

This was getting to be a dangerous situation, I thought to myself. I looked down at Harriet, wondering what her reaction to all this was, but she wasn't looking at me.

She had turned her attention back to Dave's cock, looking at it as if transfixed.

"I'm so close," Dave said quietly to her. "I think I'll come before he even gets the door open. This is amazing." He pulled her back to him again and she began to work faster than before, determined to complete her task.

Lee looked up at me expectantly. Fine. I tore my eyes away and went to answer the door.

As I went into the hallway, I heard a grunt and a groan and knew that Dave was filling her mouth with his come.

I swung the door open. It was the other two from the pub, as expected - the old guy with the grey hair and the wrinkled face, and the young kid, the apprentice. Seeing him now - innocent expression, wide eyes, pimply face - I figured there was no way he was even old enough to be drinking.

I stepped to one side. "Come in."

They stepped tentatively over the threshold, looking around as if the place might be booby-trapped.

"Lee and Dave are in the living room," I said. "I think they're finished with my girlfriend, at least for now."

That sounded pathetic. The two of them exchanged a wide-eyed glance and went into the living room. I shut the door and followed.

Dave was still sitting in the armchair, a sleepy, satisfied smile plastered on his face. His jeans were zipped and buttoned once again.

Harriet was sitting on the floor, still in just her bra, her top dismissed and forgotten about to one side. There was tiny clear line of saliva - or maybe semen - at the corner of her mouth. Her face and neck were a dark red colour, flushed from embarrassment or horniness.

Standing just inside the doorway to the living room, the two new arrivals looked at her with wide eyes.

Lee grinned at them. "Harriet is absolutely fantastic," he said. "You already knew she was gorgeous, but it turns out she's a great host too. She's got a great mouth - she's taken me and then Dave, and neither of us could hold no for more than about five minutes."

Dave nodded in agreement.

"Luckily for us," Lee continued. "Her bloke absolutely loves watching this stuff. He's a real kinky guy."

The two of them flashed goofy smiles at me.

"In fact!" Lee suddenly said, sitting up straigh on the sofa. "I've just had an idea." But the way he looked at me - the way his eyes fixed on me now as he spoke - told me this wasn't a new idea at all.

The whole room, including Harriet, looked to him now. The young kid barely managed to tear his eyes away from her breasts. I couldn't blame him.

"When we were back at the pub, both these guys talked about how hot they thought you were. Both are clearly very horny just looking at you. And it'd pretty much be a dream come true for either of them to get anywhere near you..."

Yep. I knew where this was headed. We all did.

I expected Harriet to stand up, angrily shoot down the idea before he could even begin to explain it. But she sat there, listening, still biting her bottom lip.

Lee leaned forward and lowered his voice, but he was still loud enough that we all heard what he said next: "I think you should show these two just how good you really are with that mouth - show that boyfriend of yours exactly what you can do. It was amazing seeing what you did to Dave, but it would be extra special to see you take two at once. I can feel my cock twitching, it's nearly there - this would be enough to get it fully hard again. You suck these two guys off, and as soon as you're done they'll all leave. I'll stay, and then I'll fuck your brains out."

Her pupils were wide, dilated to an impossible size by the flow of lust through her body. "Yes, okay," she said.

I felt myself slump to the floor in the corner of the room.

"Go to them," Lee said to her.

She crawled over to the two of them on her hands and knees. The old guy's eyes were fixed on her intently; the kid's eyes were wide, staring, unable to believe any of this was happening. She got to them and remained on her knees in front of them, looking up and biting her bottom lip.

It was the old guy who moved first, bending down to her and reaching out, taking hold of her breasts with his hands. He had a good, slow feel. "Take the bra off," he told her.

Her hands bent around to her back and found the clasp and the bra fell away, revealing her breasts to them. Her nipples were pink and erect, perfect. Her top half was entirely naked now, her bottom half covered only by that black skirt and her underwear beneath. I sat on the floor, watching as everyone in the room stared at her, drinking in her perfect body: those pert breasts, her toned stomach, her delicate curves.

The old guy reached down and pawed at her breasts again, squeezing and massaging them. Harriet let out a deep moan and her back arched. He continued to apply pressure, enjoying the expression of lust that had taken over her face.

"You gonna suck my dick?" he crooned down at her. His face scrunched like an ugly pink raisin. She nodded vigorously. He let go and then had his jeans and boxers around his ankles within a second. He reached out and took hold of her shoulders.

She looked up and straightened her back, reaching up and taking hold of his dick. He was average. He was also ungroomed, his genitals a tangled mass of curly black hair. Harriet hated that. I expected her to realise and to suddenly pull away, start to gag. Instead, that lustful expression intensified. She was hungry for his dick.

She straightened her back, opened wide, and took him in her mouth.

The old guy placed his hands on the top of her head. He looked around at the rest of the room, his eyes shining, his smile wide. He noticed me, sitting in the corner, and he winked.

"You getting involved, Reece?" he asked the kid next to him. "You don't want to miss out on this, trust me."

Awkwardly, the kid removed his jeans and his underwear. His dick was absolutely rock-solid, throbbing - again, about average in size. Also ungroomed, but his public hair was less coarse, lighter, fresher.

The old guy directed her head with his hands, moving her away from his dick and turning her towards the kid.

She saw the dick first, and reached out instinctively and took hold of it. Then she looked up at the kid and smiled. She placed her mouth over his shaft and sucked. His eyes closed as the feeling of warm, wet ecstasy took over him.

Harriet's left hand snaked up the inside of the old guy's leg, found its way to his dick, and took hold of it. She pulled back and looked up at the two of them, a cock in each hand, feeling lust and power thrumming through her body.

Eddie reached out and took hold of her head again. "Come here," he growled.

Harriet opened her mouth and he plunged his dick inside, pushing it as far as he could towards the back of her throat. He planted his feet, held onto her head, and began to thrust his hips, pushing his dick into her as far as he could with each hand.

Struggling, Harriet let go of the kid's cock. She placed both hands around Eddie's body, gripping his buttocks. He thrust into her mouth and she let him, taking as much of him as she could.

"Fuck yeah," he said, pounding harder now, seeing how hard she could take it. In each of his hands, he gripped a fistful of her hair. "Take this, you fucking slut."

As they settled into a rhythm, each thrust was accompanied by a wet squelch as the head of his cock bounced off the back of her throat. I knew he wouldn't last long at that pace.

As if thinking the same thing, he stopped suddenly and let go of her hair, almost pushing her away. She gasped and looked up at him. "Finish him off first," he said, nodding towards Reece.

Harriet shuffled over to him on her knees. Reece stepped nervously towards her, his cock in his hand, and fed it into her mouth. Unlike the old man, he was completely respectful, gentle, thrusting his hips back and forth but slowly - so slowly that at one point she had to wrap her hands around his buttocks and pull him into her, forcing him to speed up.

After a few minutes of this, his eyelids began to flutter. His hips bucked back and forth and a low groan began to emanate from his mouth.

Harriet pulled it out of her mouth and jerked it, aiming at her breasts. Thick jets of white come sprayed. She continued to jerk and he moaned even more. She looked up at him, her eyes focused intently on his.

He smiled and staggered away.

Now Eddie grabbed her and pulled her roughly over to him. There was no placing himself inside her this time, no gentle feeding one inch at a time: he lined himself up and thrust into her. She jolted. She held firm, stayed upright, and reached out her hands to take hold of his buttocks. He thrust at her again and again.

"Oh yes, take it, you slut," he said. "I'm gonna come all over your fucking face."

He thrust a few more times, then pulled himself out of her. Still holding her hair, he pushed her down lower and held his dick over her, jerking. She looked up at him, her eyes wide, her tongue poking out of the corner of her mouth. Like a porn star. I'd never seen anything like this from her.

Eddie began to come, not with the explosive force of the kid. There was a spurt, a thick white dollop splatting on her forehead, followed by a steady trickle which he piped out and dropped onto her and began to collect in a pool above her mouth.

She let him jerk for a few seconds, emptying, and then her tongue flicked out and licked at the sticky puddle he'd deposited.

Reece had already pulled on his underwear and jeans, and now Eddie reached down and did the same, as if suddenly ashamed to be the only one naked.

"Well done," Lee said from his place on the sofa. "They both clearly enjoyed that - and your boyfriend is sitting there with probably the biggest hardon he's ever had and nothing he can do about it." He grinned. "My hardon is pretty big too, so get yourself cleaned up quickly while these guys leave. Then we'll head upstairs."

She wiped a hand across the glob of come on her forehead and nodded. She stood up, leaving her bra - and her dignity, I thought sickly - on the floor, then went to the bathroom.

The three guys left soon after, big smiles all round. I showed them out, said goodbye, and shut the door behind them. Then I went back into the living room and slumped onto the armchair, expecting Lee to say something - anything. But he didn't. Just sat there and slurped at his beer.

The toilet flushed and a few moments later Harriet emerged, walking over to the doorway of the living room. She was still topless.

I wondered if she'd felt disgusted with herself as she'd scrubbed the come from her skin.

Lee stood up and placed his beer can on the table beside him. He took a deep breath and smiled, and then went to her.

Well, if she had ever been disgusted with herself, she no longer was. She didn't smile in return, just turned around and led him upstairs. He followed, a few steps behind, watching her bum sway as she moved.

I leaned back in the armchair again, mind reeling. Even after everything I'd already seen today, I hadn't really thought she'd go upstairs with him.

My cock pounded from within the confines of my pyjamas, but it never occurred to me to do anything about it. I sat there for several minutes, wondering what I should do. Then I finally stood up and made my way upstairs.

She had taken him into our bedroom, where I'd been asleep only a little while before. The door was shut. I leaned close. I couldn't hear much - a bit of movement, the shuffling of sheets.

I stayed there a few minutes, then turned and walked into the spare room, right next to it. There was no chance I'd sleep, I thought - and there really wasn't. After another five minutes of near-silence from our bedroom, I began to hear sounds. First it was bedsprings, then the headboard. Then I could hear Harriet panting, moaning; finally, screaming.

Occasionally he would say something to her, his voice deep and manly and authoritative. I couldn't make out the words, but it sounded like instructions. I imagined her happily - gleefully - obeying him.

My erection had been throbbing for hours, and finally I let myself go. I reached down, took hold of it, and jerked. I didn't even take off my underwear. Three jerks and I was done, come spurting into the fabric of my pants. I lay there with a smile on my face as relief washed over me.

A few minutes later I was asleep, even as the sound of my girlfriend being fucked blared out of the room next door.

#

I woke up several times in the night, disoriented, wondering where I was and what was happening. Sometimes there were noises, and they helped me recall quickly what had happened. Each time, I forced my eyes closed, buried any coherent thoughts as deep as I could.

I was ripped fully into consciousness a little after 7am by the sound of Harriet screaming. I could feel the throbbing urgency of my erection. I groaned and rolled over, trying to muffle the sound in my ears, then gave in and took hold of my cock and yanked it. It was over quick, uncomfortable dampness flooding the inside of my pants.

Then I drifted into sleep again, Harriet's noises becoming softer like a lullaby. When I woke again, it was just gone nine: time to get up. I sat up and shook my head groggily. I could hear the sound of the shower running at the end of the hall.

I didn't think I could deal with him this morning. I wanted him to just go, get out of the house and leave me and Harriet alone. I thought of how he had been last night, and I could imagine him now grinning and gloating at me over the breakfast table and saying he'd changed his mind and was going to spend the day with us. I shivered at the thought.

When I heard her dress and head downstairs, I followed. I entered the kitchen and saw her sat at the table, nibbling on some toast. She was alone. He must have gone before I woke up the last time.

She looked up as I entered, then back to her toast and continued eating. I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat opposite her at the table, looking at her, taking her in, seeing her in a completely different light now. Even with the memories so fresh in my mind, it was hard to believe she'd actually done it.

Should I thank her? I wondered. Tell her how horny it made me? Explain that it had gone too far - I hadn't planned for the whole lot to happen in one night. Or just ask if she was okay, if she felt that it had got out of hand?

I said nothing. Sipped my coffee.

She glanced up at me, caught me watching her, and then looked away again quickly, her face flushed. We sat in silence for a few minutes but it felt like a lifetime.

Harriet finished her toast and continued to sit there, looking down at her empty plate. Waiting.

But I just watched her. Her hair was lush, sparkling. Her skin glowed. There were slight dark patches under her eyes, but she seemed refreshed and happy in a way I hadn't seen in a long time. Those orgasms - three? I wondered - had certainly agreed with her.

Then Harriet stood up, her plate in her hand. "If you get dressed, we can get out to the supermarket early, get the shopping done."

I watched her. She hadn't dressed up today - just leggings and an old top - but I noticed the swell of her bum, the shape of her breasts under the shirt. My dick stirred.