The Ultimatum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee brayed for a full minute before he finally got himself under control. He looked at Harriet. "I knew he'd come to rescue you." Then he turned to me: "Well, try to anyway."

The three of us looked at each other in silence. Finally, Lee spoke again: "I've spoken to her and, as I'm sure you've realised, she's fine with this. Aren't you, honey?"

Still transfixed by him, she nodded.

"You have to say it," he probed.

"I want this. I want you."

Lee smiled wide and looked over at me again, then back at Harriet. "You know what I said. I don't want any doubt - I want you to tell him."

Harriet closed her eyes, her faced reddening slightly. Then she turned her eyes to me, looking me full in the face for the first time in weeks. She took a breath.

"I want him," she said. She moaned slightly. "I want Lee's big cock inside me. I want to suck him and swallow his hot spunk."

Even Lee looked shocked at her words. I gaped. This was the first time we'd mentioned it directly, the first words spoken between us about this at all, and I had a feeling I'd never forget them. Or the blurry, lusty look in her eyes as she spoke.

I was sunken, depressed, and hard as a rock.

"You believe it now?" Lee asked. I nodded dumbly. He pointed at Harriet's vanity table in one corner, the stool propped next to it. "Happy for you to stick around and keep an eye on things, if you want. If that's okay with you, Harriet?"

She nodded again. "Of course, baby."

I staggered backwards and dropped onto the stool.

Lee didn't waste any time - pulled the duvet back and exposed Harriet, lithe and supple in just her white underwear. She leaned across and kissed him. He kissed back, one hand wandering across and taking hold of her breast, gripping it and squeezing. She moaned, and in return slid her left hand across his leg and rested it on the front, where his cock was strained to get out.

They kissed and groped for a few minutes, and then Lee pushed her away and shifted into a sitting position. He unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans, grabbed them at the waistband, and pulled them down. Harriet helped, pulling them down over his legs and feet and freeing him completely, leaving him in just his T-shirt and boxers. His cock pointed up at her through them. Harriet's eyes were fixed on it.

"You want it?" Lee asked.

"Yes," she replied simply. She reached out and took hold of it around his boxers. "I want your cock. I want it in me."

Lee reached out a hand and stroked her fringe away from the front of her face, almost tenderly. "Let's see how deep you get it today."

She nodded eagerly. She took hold of his boxers and yanked them down. His cock sprang free. She took it in one hand and jerked it gently, up and down, slowly, marvelling at its size and beauty all over again. She leaned over and put her mouth over it, taking him in her throat. I watched as she worked it, taking as much as she could, then lifting herself up for a few seconds, then lowering over him again. Saliva began to flow. She did this five or six times, until I realized she had taken him almost entirely in her mouth.

Two weeks ago she had barely been able to take half of him.

"We've been practising," Lee explained, seeing the astonished look on my face. "She didn't think she'd ever be able to do it, but I told her it was just because she wasn't used to dealing with something this size." He looked down at Harriet. "But I knew you'd get it eventually. You're a natural."

She began bobbing her head up and down on his dick, spurred on by his encouragement.

"Oh yes!" Lee reached out and took hold of the back of her head, holding her as she bobbed her head. He began to thrust his hips up towards her as she bobbed low, forcing himself even deeper. Each thrust was accompanied by a wet squelching sound as his dick pressed further into her throat. She wasn't fazed at all and kept going, taking him deeper and deeper each time.

Lee's other hand crept around to the front and took hold of one of her breasts again, squeezing it through her bra. He closed his eyes and let Harriet work at him for another few minutes, then brought it all to a sudden stop.

"Wait wait wait," he said, pulling her away from him. He explained: "Had to stop or I'd have come."

She looked up at him with disappointment clearly plastered across her face. She pouted. "I want you to come."

"Oh, I will definitely come," he assured her. "But I want to fuck you."

She growled as he said that and nodded.

"On your back," he said, and she flipped onto her back on the mattress, her legs spread.

Lee leaned over and kissed her on the mouth. Then he kissed her behind her ears, her neck, her chest. She began to moan and he began to move lower, kissing all over as he came to her breasts. His hands slipped under her and he unclasped and removed the bra. His mouth went to her left nipple first, working it in his mouth, then moved over to the right.

Then he went lower, across her flat stomach, her navel. He slid her underwear down her legs, revealing her pussy, freshly shaven, completely bald.

She had known he was coming tonight, I thought, not really sure why that surprised me. She had prepared for him: freshly showered, groomed, the matching underwear set.

Her underwear gone now, she lay on her back, completely naked. Lee returned to her pussy, planting little kisses on the inside of her thighs.

Harriet writhed, biting her bottom lip in anticipation.

Lee continued kissing around her pussy for a few minutes, teasing her. His right hand snaked up the inside of her thigh, and he used his fingers to stimulate her clit. She steamed and dripped with excitement; Lee used his tongue to lap at the escaping juices.

Harriet moaned.

After a few minutes of this, he had two fingers buried inside her. He fingered her firmly. He pulled them out with a wet pop and dropped his mouth over her clit. His tongue worked furiously.

Harriet gasped. She reached her hands down and gripped the back of his head, holding him closer to her, urging him deeper, faster, stronger.

He did what he could, moving his tongue faster and harder, his fingers trailing across the backs of her legs, lightly tickling.

Harriet groaned suddenly - a deep, throaty groan. I knew what it meant. She had come. Her face flushed bright red. She began bucking her hips, grinding against his face and tongue. Lee continued licking at her juices until her bucking slowed.

"Now I'm going to fuck you," he said.

A big grin spread across Harriet's face.

Lee sat up and lifted his T-shirt over his head and threw it to one side. They were both completely naked now. He shifted and climbed on top of her, missionary position. He lined himself up and entered her. She gasped and threw her head back, feeling the enormous size of him within her. He began to thrust immediately, pounding away with everything he had, trying to propel himself deeper and deeper inside her.

She gasped and moaned, and her hands reached around his shoulders and clutched onto him. Her legs wrapped around his hips, her ankles locked at his back. She pulled him back into her with every thrust.

I thought they might go like that until he came, but they suddenly broke apart, almost simultaneously deciding to change things around. Lee flipped her over so she was on all fours. He gave her bum a light, playful spank. He reached out and took hold of her hips, then twisted so that the two of them pirouetted on the bed.

He wanted her to look at me.

But her eyes were fixed on the bed and she wouldn't allow them to stray upwards to me.

Behind her, Lee grinned at me and winked. No, I corrected - he wanted to watch me while he fucked her.

He plunged deep into her. She jolted and let out a grunt. Her boobs swayed.

Lee began fucking her, holding her hips and pulling her back into him with every thrust. Harriet began to pant. Her hands gripped the bedsheeets. I could tell she was close to another orgasm.

Lee began to speed up, hammering away at her. He reached out one of his hands and gripped hold of her hair, pulling her head back and up. "You love being fucked," he said.

"Y-yes," she replied, stuttering with the rhythm of his hammering.

"Look at him," Lee said, his voice a growl. "Tell him how much you love it."

She focused her eyes on mine. Her face was a dark crimson shade - not embarrassment but horniness, I fancied. She hesitated for a moment. Then she opened her mouth and said: "I fucking love it when Lee fucks me. His cock is so big and I - I - I..." She tailed off, the words becoming an elongated moan as another orgasm ripped through her. Her eyes closed.

Lee continued to pound and she gripped the bed sheet tighter, letting the orgasm tear through her. Lee slowed and withdrew from her. She opened her eyes again, still fixed on me. A slight smile appeared on her face.

"I fucking love it," she said.

"Come here." Lee lay on his back and pulled her towards him. She swung her leg over his body and straddled him. She reached down, took his cock, and carefully placed it between her pussy lips. Then she lowered gently, impaling herself and taking him inside her. She gasped and threw back her head.

She started slowly, rocking back and forth on top of him in a gentle rhythm. Lee reached out his hands and stroked her breasts, squeezing the fleshy mounds and then fiddling with her nipples. Her breathing quickened until she was panting and her rocking motion caught up until she was riding him at the same frantic pace. Lee's hands slipped down her body and gripped her hips, holding her tight so that she wouldn't fall off.

Again? I wondered, watching the look on her face as yet another orgasm tore through her. Her hips slowed as if she was savouring the feeling this time, letting it wash over her.

Then she leaned forward and kissed him on the mouth, full and hard as if trying to devour him.

After the kiss, he whispered something into her ear. Her eyes widened in shock, then she smiled and nodded. "Okay."

Lee pulled himself into a sitting position and Harriet rolled off him. He looked at me. "Go and get some lube," he said excitedly.

I looked back at him, stunned, not sure what was happening.

"Lube!" he ordered again. "Vaseline, something like that. She won't want me going in dry, will she?"

I wandered out of the bedroom. There was a pot of Vaseline in the bathroom, which I retrieved and brought back. But - it couldn't be for that? Surely not. She had never wanted to do anal. I had asked her over and over again to give it a try, that I'd be gentle and stop if she wanted me to, but she had always refused.

What else could it before? I wondered, looking at the tub in my hand.

I went back into the bedroom and found they were already warming up. Harriet was on all fours again, her head lowered so that she was resting on the bed. Her bum was raised up high towards Lee. He leaned in close, admiring it. The fingers on one hand played with her clit; the fingers on the other probed at her anus lightly, getting her used to the feeling.

"Have you ever fucked her arse?" he asked me as I came back into the room.

I shook my head.

"You probably want to come in closer then so you can get a better look," he said. "I'll tell you how good and tight she is when I'm inside her."

I handed over the jar of Vaseline. He took it, twisted off the lid, and let it drop to the floor. He dipped his fingers into the tub and scooped out a generous amount, then handed the tub back to me. Harriet's arsehole puckered nervously as he applied it.

After applying to her arse, he slathered the rest across the head and shaft of his cock.

"I need some more," he said, stopping suddenly and looking at me.

I held the tub out to him.

He shook his head slowly. "No, you don't want me putting my fingers back in there - they've been all over Harriet's arse and my cock. You'll end up throwing out the whole tub if I touch it again."

I hadn't thought of that.

"Scoop some of it out and put it on my dick."

I stared back at him, gripping the bottom of the tub.

"Look, you don't want to have to throw away the whole lot, and I need some more. If we're not lubed up properly, we could do some serious damage. You don't want me to hurt Harriet, do you? And you don't want me to hurt myself, either?"

Fine. I scooped a handful of the Vaseline in my fingers - way too much, but it was better to have more, I figured - then reached out and took hold of the shaft of his penis. It was big and hot and powerful in my palm. I massaged back and forth, transferring the lube and squeezing it into him.

He nodded and encouraged, pointing out when there was a spot I'd missed and making sure I went back over it.

"All ready," he announced after a minute of watching me do this. "Do you actually want to put me inside her?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

I looked down, realised I was still holding his dick, and pulled my hand away. I felt my face flush, hot and red, and then sat back down on the stool. My hand was sticky and I rubbed it on my jeans.

Lee chuckled and pulled Harriet closer to him. He took his dick in one hand, lined it up, and pressed it against her arsehole. Then added pressure and pushed deeper, sinking the head into her.

Harriet gasped and grunted.

"That okay?" he asked her. She nodded and he pressed further into her, widening her hole.

When he was halfway in - nearly five inches - he began to rock back and forth, thrusting very gently, getting her accustomed to it first. Harriet grunted and rocked with the rhythm. She began to speed up, letting out small moans now along with the grunts.

Lee pushed himself in further, then repeated the process. It didn't take long for her to get used to the extra length. And so then he pressed in the final few inches, putting all of himself into her. Harriet went back to grunting again, struggling. But she persevered, got use to it, and began to grind back into him, pushing deeper.

Lee reached forward and took hold of her hair again, pulling her head back. "Well, how do you like it?"

"I love it," she moaned. "I love your cock in my arse."

"I knew you would."

He let go of her head, then looked over at me again and winked. He increased the pace, thrusting into her. Then he was pounding away easily, holding onto her hips as he tore into her arsehole.

Harriet moaned and grunted and continued to grind back into him.

I wanted to go over, take out my cock and shove it in her mouth, but I didn't. I wasn't sure if Lee would be happy with that. And there was something extra horny about rubbing myself with the hand covered in Vaseline.

A few strokes later and I felt myself come, erupting into my pants. My vision blurred as the orgasm rocked me.

Sitting there, sticky and delirious, I let out a long slow breath.

The two of them continued to fuck in front of me, but right now I wasn't interested. My mind was going over what I had seen already this evening: seeing her take it missionary, doggy style, on top; the way she had taken his dick in her mouth, how eager she had been to go about it; the way she had looked at me and told me how much she wanted him.

"You're so tight, I think I'm gonna come," Lee suddenly said, shaking me out of the reverie.

"Yeah..." Harriet crooned in response. "Come. I want you to come."

"Where do you want it?"

"Wherever you want to do it."

Lee grimaced and gripped her tighter. "I could pull it out of your arse and come all over your face," he suggested. "Or I could come in your mouth, spray it down your throat..."

"Ooh. Yeah, baby."

But it was too much for him. He jerked, grunted, and then pressed forward with one long thrust. "Oh yeah, I'm filling up that arse of yours."

Harriet pushed herself back into him. Lee emptied into her, his load so big that it began to dribble out of her arsehole. When he was done, he let go of her and pulled himself out. Her hole didn't close up as soon as his dick was removed - for a few seconds just stayed there, gaping, a white puddle of his sperm glaring out at me.

Then Harriet rolled into a sitting position. She leaned over to Lee and kissed him on the lips. Then the two of them crashed onto the bed, exhausted.

I got up from the stool and left the room, heading for the bathroom. I washed and scrubbed the hand covered in Vaseline. It took a while - the water seemed to just skim off it, and when I scrubbed I just seemed to push it around in little sticky clumps.

When I left the bathroom, Lee was waiting in the hallway, fully dressed again. "Christ, I was beginning to wonder what happened to you in there. I'm desperate for a piss before I go."

We squeezed past each other in the hallway. I looked over at the bedroom: the door was closed.

Lee noticed that I'd looked at the bedroom and said: "She's sound asleep already. She's wrecked. Probably best not to disturb her."

"Yeah, sure," I muttered.

Satisfied with the answer, Lee went into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. I heard the sound of a long, loud stream of urine a moment later.

I waited until he came out and then walked with him back down the stairs and to the front door. He left with a cheery wave - and why wouldn't he be cheery? - and I almost caught myself thanking him for coming. Maybe I'd have told him it was great to have him, to come back any time. I scolded myself for my idiocy and swung the door shut behind him. I didn't want to encourage him any more than I had to - not that it would stop him, I figured. If he wanted to come back next week, no doubt he would - there was nothing I could do to stop him.

He had proved that point quite clearly tonight.

I watched him disappear down the pathway and away from the house and swung the door closed. I bolted and double-locked it as soon as I did, as if I was afraid he might come back and break in if I didn't add the extra layer of security.

When I went back upstairs, the bedroom door was still shut. That told me all I needed to know. It was going to be another night in the spare room for me.

#

I practically moved into the spare room after that night. At first, it was just to sleep - but then I moved some clothes in there, a book for bedtime reading, some other stuff. Before I knew it, I'd moved in there completely.

Harriet said nothing about it.

Our relationship continued exactly as it always had: we saw friends together, visited family, did all the things that couples are supposed to do. A few times we even arranged "date nights", going out to restaurant or to the cinema. We talked quietly, subdued. We didn't laugh. We never mentioned the thing that was important, the thing that had invaded our life.

Lee visited pretty much every Friday night now, turning up after his day at work and his evening at the pub. Once he even turned up at 3am, coming completely hammered after he'd clearly been out clubbing or something with the other lads. He had stayed at the house less than ten minutes that time, then scuttled back out the door, half-dressed.

In the early days, I would sometimes watch, always marvelling to see Harriet do things I never thought or imagined she'd ever be interested in.

After a while, I would just open the door, let him in, and then skulk up to the spare room and go to bed. I'd lay there and listen to their sounds all through the night.

This is what it has become now, I would think, laying in the dark in the spare room. I knew he would get bored of it one day and wondered if things would get back to normal after that.

I couldn't even remember what normal was supposed to be.

I thought back to the night I'd ended up with Vaseline all over my hands - that sticky, grimy feeling. My hand still felt like that on those nights, laying in the dark.