The Ultimatum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched from the wardrobe, dick throbbing in my boxers, my hands clenched into fists in front of me.

Finally, it was too much for Miles. He began to make longer, deeper groans. "Uh, ohh, uhhh," he said. He dropped his hands and tried to push himself away from her.

But Harriet had wrapped her hands around his waist, her hands gripped onto his buttocks. She pulled him back towards her and continued sucking, working her mouth and tongue harder if anything.

"She likes to swallow it," Reece said, still pumping confidently.

Miles grabbed her head again and let himself go. "Aaaaaarrrrrgggghh."

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Harriet moaned. She didn't break away from him-kept her mouth locked around his shaft and let him fill up her mouth until he stopped spurting. Then she gulped and swallowed and continued to lick the skin on his shaft as his erection immediately began to wane. She looked over at me as she did.

Miles pulled away from her when she was done and slumped against the wall. He let out a long, deep breath. "That was amazing," he said. He reached down for his boxer shorts, which he had tossed aside before this had all begun,and put them back on.

"You want to switch position?" Reece asked, smiling wide. I can do this all day, however you want, that smile seemed to say.

Harriet looked over at the wardrobe again - at me. "No," she said. "I like it just how we are. I want you to fuck me hard, as hard as you can."

"Sure thing."

"And then I want you to come all over my face."

Reece grinned. "Hell yeah." His hands gripped her hips again, and he began to pound away at her. She began to judder back and forth as he fucked her. Her mouth opened and her tongue lolled out. Her eyes were fixed on me as she was fucked.

He kept it up for a few minutes before he had to reach up and wipe the sweat from his brow. He began to slow down, and then reached both hands down and underneath her, cupping her breasts.

"I told you to fuck me hard," Harriet said sternly over her shoulder. "Keep going."

He raised his eyebrows, but then did as he was told, taking hold of her hips and thrusting back and forth. He grunted as he moved, trying to push himself as deep and as hard into her as he could. He reached out and took hold of her hair, pulling her head back.

"Oh yeah oh yeah oh yessss!" Harriet moaned, almost chanting.

"I'm gonna come," Reece said.

He pulled away from her and she flipped onto her back. She dangled her head over the side of the bed-so that she was still watching me, albeit upside down now. Reece jumped onto the bed and straddled her chest, hsi dick held out in front of him. He squatted down over her face, pointed his cock, and sprayed his come over her.

She moaned and poked her tongue out, licking around her lips and lapping up everything she could reach.

When he was done, Reece lowered his dick and she licked him clean.

Then he jumped off the bed and began to gather up his clothes. Harriet sat up and looked at the two of them, semen still dripping over her face.

Miles stepped forward. I noticed that his dick was erect again-I remember I'd been able to do that when I'd been his age. "Erm, is it okay if... I mean, I'd like to do it again?"

Harriet smiled up at him, then shifted and rocked backwards on the bed, opening her legs invitingly.

Miles stared as her pussy opened.

"You didn't actually get to fuck me, did you?" she teased. He shook his head. "Do you think you can do it quick, before my husband comes home?"

He nodded vigorously and began sliding his boxers down again, freeing his erect cock.

"Then come and fuck me," Harriet said, laying horizontally on her back and lifting her legs in the air. He jumped on top, thrusting into her. He moaned as soon as he entered. His hands clutched around her as he began to pump.

Harriet wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him close into her. She turned her head to the side and whispered into his ear: "Fuck me as hard as you can and as quick as you can."

But again, she was looking over at me as she spoke, a smile on her face.

He obliged, jack-hammering away at her as fast as he could. Even though he'd come only a few minutes before, he began to make noises after only another minute. He tried to pull away.

Harriet's legs tightened their grip around his back. Still looking at me, she said to him: "Keep going. I want you to come inside me."

And he did, only seconds later, groaning and then grinding deep into her. Only when he had emptied and she was full of his seed did she release her grip and let him pull away from her. By this time, Reece was already dressed. Miles grabbed up his clothes and began to put them back on.

"That was amazing, as always," Reece said. "Same time next week?"

She nodded.

"And Miles?"

She nodded again. A big grin spread across Miles's face.

"And there's this other guy in our school I kinda mentioned it to," Reece continued.

Harriet waved a hand and cut him off. "Whatever," she said. "Bring whoever you want. It'll be fun."

They said their goodbyes and Harriet led them out of the bedroom and out of the house. I wondered if she remembered there were still strands of come covering her face, or if she even cared. Our front door and driveway weren't exactly sheltered, and if any of our neighbours happened to look over at the house while she was seeing them out, they would know everything.

I stood in the wardrobe and listened to them leave, my raging erection almost as strong as the anger building inside.

I heard Harriet ascending the stairs again, heading back towards the bedroom. I stayed where I was in the wardrobe, not really sure why I was hiding. My fingers brushed against the inside of the door. My fingers still felt sticky somehow, like I hadn't rid myself of that coating of Vaseline that had been on my palms from the time Lee had been here.

She came into the bedroom and sat on the bed. Completely naked, still dripping with come, she looking over at the wardrobe. She leaned back and opened her legs, presenting herself to me, still wet with both her juices and Miles's. One of her hands came around to the front and began to play with her slit.

I burst out the wardrobe, the doors opening with a crash. I dropped my boxers down around my ankles and stepped jumped towards her.

Harriet closed her legs and flinched into a sitting position. She turned away from me. "No," she said.

I reached out and grabbed her by the arms. My brain still hadn't processed her words-there was only one thing on my mind right now.

She pushed me away, her face stern. "No," she said again.

The fog over my brain cleared, finally understanding what she was saying. "What? Why?"

"Because this," she said, looking down at her pussy, "doesn't belong to you. Not anymore."

My mind reeled as if I'd been slapped, but my hard-on raged. I shouted at her: "Who does it belong to then? Lee? Or one of the other ones? Maybe that pretty boy who isn't interested in you really but came round to pity fuck you a few times?!" I wanted my voice to come out deep, booming, roaring. But it wasn't coming out right - it was much higher-pitched than I'd imagined, nasal and wheedling somehow. But I continued - even as my voice rattled higher, I knew it was the only way to let out the build-up of frustration and horniness. "Or what about that disgusting old man Eddie? He can barely get it up most of the time I bet - but he's round here once a week, regular as clockwork, to have a go on his dirty slut. Or the kids - Reece and his friend. Or maybe it belongs to the whole of their sixth form by now - or will by the end of term, I suppose."

Unfazed by the torrent of abuse, she said simply: "No. It belongs to me."

The poise, the calmness, the air of superiority about her, was something I never expected to see from her. Certainly, I'd never have expected to see it from someone who still had drops of semen splattered across her face.

"Yes, they've all fucked me, because I wanted to and because I let them. It's mine. Just like this house. Now get out. I packed you a suitcase under your bed - you can come back for the rest another time."

I grabbed up my clothes, put them on, and walked into the spare room. There, under the bed, exactly as she said, was a suitcase, pre-packed with some of my old clothes. I wondered how long it had been under the bed, how long she had been waiting for this moment.

I stormed out of the house and left her there, naked and covered in come, but somehow still possessing more dignity than me.

#

It's been a year since the day I walked out. We spoke briefly a few times, but it was only ever about the logistics of collecting the rest of my stuff.

Sometimes I wondered what happened with her and Lee after I left - did he come and see her? Maybe, with me out of the way, they'd graduated to something more than once a week. Maybe they began officially seeing each other. Though I felt that most of the reason he even came to her was because of me: so that he could humiliate me, gloat over me with the thought of doing my girlfriend. And what about Reece and his friends? Did she put a stop to that, or did she work her way around the whole class?

I looked her up on Facebook a while ago, though obviously there was no mention of any of that. I did see that she's with a new guy now - they had posted some pretty sickening, lovey-dovey stuff on their timelines. She also put up pictures of a slutty-looking tattoo she had recently acquired on her ankle.

I trawled through her friends list, but there was no sign of Reece or Miles. Or Lee. I tried to remember the name of his business - maybe it would have a Facebook presence even if he specifically didn't - but I couldn't think of it.

It doesn't matter. She's moved on, and without much of a fuss too.

But that's fine. I've moved on too.

I started seeing Emily less than a month after I broke things up with Harriet. Things have been great so far. We get on amazingly well, better than Harriet and I ever did (even back when we did communicate), and the sex is incredible. I can't imagine ever being able to starve myself of contact with her the way I did with Harriet. It's early, but we've talked about the future: we want the same things, have the same ideas about how the next few years are going to progress.

I'm seriously thinking about suggesting we should move in together - I know it's early at six weeks, but it feels right. I think she's the one. This is the real thing.

A while ago, I found myself daydreaming about Harriet - about all the things that had happened, with her and Lee, her and the two boys... But it wasn't really Harriet I was thinking about. I kept picturing those scenarios, but it was Emily I imagined living through them. A one-off daydream might be nothing to worry about, but I've started having them every day now. I'll have flashes of these daydreams on the train to work, in meetings. Sometimes they even keep me awake at night.

They leave me sweaty and excited, aching.

My first thought was to keep it quiet, not ruin things the way I did with Harriet. But it's clear that's not going to work. The dreams are closing in on me, pressing in on my brain and my consciousness, leaving me in no doubt that this has to happen.

I just have to figure out a way to get the ball rolling.

END