The Un-coyote

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd just unrolled the last sleeping mat and checked it for spiders and scorpions when Maria touched my arm.

"Remember when I told you this was exciting?"

"Yeah. Why? Are you excited?"

Maria stroked up my arm and then down my chest.

"It's like it's just you and me against all of Sacrevista. That makes me really excited."

I grinned.

"Don't worry. That'll wear off by the time we get all ten across the border. After that, you'll be too tired to be excited."

Maria moved a little closer, close enough her breast was pressing into my left arm.

"I'm not too tired right now...are you?"

Maria's hand moved down to my belt.

"I'm too excited to sleep. I need to be..."

I felt Maria pulling down the zipper of my pants.

"...relaxed first."

I flinched when her fingers found my cock inside my underwear.

"Maria, I don't know if this is a good idea."

"I think it is, unless you don't like me enough. I really, really hope you do."

"It's not that I don't like you enough. It's just the situation."

Maria gently fondled my stiffening cock.

"The radar will tell us if anyone gets too close, won't it?"

I didn't see anything moving except for what was probably a coyote or fox and the two little dots of the border guards walking their designated path. I set the radar to alarm if anything got closer and then turned around.

The picture you see in night vision goggles is varying shades of green rather than color or black and white. Maria looked a little weird standing there naked with her arms held out and beckoning me because she was green, but she was still one very seductive woman. Her breasts were full and round with dark nipples and nipple beds, and the bush between her slender thighs was neatly trimmed.

"Come here", she said in a low, breathy voice. "I need you and I need you now."

The bedrolls I use aren't the softest beds in the world, but when I eased down beside Maria, I wasn't thinking about a soft bed. I was thinking about her soft breasts and how her nipples were stiff before I even touched them. I was thinking about the soft, smooth skin on her tummy and the crinkled hair on her mound. I couldn't really see her because I'd taken off my night vision goggles, but I didn't have to. I could feel a ripe, exotic woman in my hands and she was responding to everything I did.

It was her little moan when I kissed her right nipple, and then the little hip lift Maria made when I stroked her slit as I separated the crinkled curls. It was the way she pulled my face to hers and then locked her lips to mine. It was the way she opened her thighs so I could slip a fingertip between her soft, pouting lips.

It was also the way she gently stroked my rigid cock. Maria wasn't trying to jack me. She was just making soft strokes that were driving me crazy with need. I was ready to feel her passage massaging me as I stroked in and out of her warmth, and it was a struggle to not do just that, but I did. Instead, I enjoyed the building feeling of wanting this woman, here in the dark of a cave in Sacrevista, and thinking having her was going to be something I would never forget.

I knew she was ready for me when the soft strokes to my cock became motions that pulled me between her spread thighs. Maria was breathing heavily by then, and the wet warmth around my two fingers told me I didn't need to go slow. I did try to go slow though. I was being selfish, I guess, but as soon as my cock entered Maria, the feeling was so intense I wanted that first thrust to last.

As I pushed my cock inside her a little at a time, Maria wrapped her arms around my back and whispered, "Oh, Dios, si", and tried to push herself up over my length. When she gasped, I couldn't stop myself from stroking in until the base of my cock flattened out her swollen lips. I felt Maria's fingernails dig into my back as she gasped again.

What followed was something I'd never experienced before. Oh, there had been other women of course. Some were young, tight, and slender and a couple had been older than I with softer bodies but stronger desires. None had affected me as much as did Maria. It was like I couldn't feel enough of her body against mine, like we were really one trying to reach that pinnacle of ecstasy that would push us both into the oblivion of release.

Every caress I made to Maria resulted in an answering moan or gasp, or thighs that clenched around my waist or hands that sometimes stroked my back and other times reached lower to grip my ass and pull me deeper into her. Maria's mouth greedily sought mine and her kisses were soft lips smoldering with the flames of intense sexual desire.

When Maria began to groan and thrust her hips up to meet each stroke, I knew the end was close and tried to slow down to keep the sensations going, but she wouldn't let me. She dug her heels into the bedroll and raised us both up a little, then fell back down when I pulled my cock back. On the next stroke, she gasped, "hazlo ahora", and arched her back as she pushed her body up.

Maria stayed there, arched into my stroke, and when the base of my cock flattened out her lips, she shrieked and I felt her passage begin contracting and then releasing. That did it for me. I pulled back out and then rammed my cock back inside her as the spurt flew up my shaft. Maria cried out a second later and her body began to shake.

I kept stroking my cock in and out of Maria's grasping passage while her body quaked with the waves of pleasure that raced through her. I'd shot all I was going to and was just enjoying that tightening and loosening sensation when she wrapped her arms around my back and locked her lips to mine. As she eased back down on the bedroll, she pulled me along with her and didn't stop until I was cradled between her quivering thighs and my chest was pressed tight against her breasts.

For a while, neither of us said anything. We were both breathing too hard, and I felt Maria's heartbeat pounding against my chest even though my heart was racing almost as fast. It was like neither of us needed to say anything as well. We'd just become one together and neither of us wanted to make that feeling evaporate by talking.

I mumbled, "damn", when my cock did slip from Maria's body. She stroked my back and whispered, "Don't worry. There will be other times".

The first of those other times came a little after I woke up. I was checking the radar when I felt Maria's breasts against my arm. She stroked my shoulder and then asked if I saw anything.

The only thing out there were the two guards walking their posts. I'd been timing them to see if Sacrevista had changed their protocol again, but they hadn't. We'd still have only about ten minutes to cross and fifteen minutes to go from the cave to the border.

"No, everything's the same. We'll have to relay the people across one at a time like we did when I brought you across."

Maria stroked her hand down my chest and belly until she found my cock. Her gentle, soft touch had it stiffening in seconds. She purred, "right now I want to do what we did last night", and started kissing my ear.

That second time was better than the first, and enough daylight made its way into the cave I could see Maria's face as we made love. She'd been a pretty woman when I first met her. That day, when she softly cried out as her body was wracked by the orgasm, she was beautiful. When I could think about something besides the waves of pleasure that swept through us both, I decided I could never give her up.

That night we hiked to Grandpa's old house and brought our ten clients back to the cave. We couldn't do anything that night or the next day, of course, but Maria wasn't bashful about touching me and giving me little hints about what she wanted to do. That night, just before we started the ten across, she kissed me and whispered, "when we get done, I want to make love for hours".

Everything went according to plan, but then, I had no reason to fear otherwise. Like when I served guard duty in the Army, each guard had to call in every hour to report even if he hadn't seen anything, so they didn't deviate from their schedule much. Maria brought the last of the ten across and we got all them on the bus to the relocation center.

Maria and I walked the six blocks to where I'd parked my truck and I drove us both to my apartment. As soon as we started the drive, Maria put her hand on my thigh and stroked gently.

"I'm still excited. Can you fix that tonight?"

I put my hand on hers and squeezed.

"I'll fix it as many times as you need it fixed."

I've been fixing Maria's excitement for a little over two years now. We make as good a team crossing the border as we do in bed. I've taught Maria everything I know, and she's perfectly capable of doing the job by herself now. Juan has offered to set her up on her own, but Maria refused the offer. She told him she wants to stay with me. I feel pretty good about that.

I'm not sure how much longer we'll have a job though. Last week, Juan bought dinner for Maria and me, and after dinner we went to the Plaza de Benito Juárez so we could talk. What he told us was something that had been predicted by several in the press.

Sacrevista was in sort of a failure spiral and it didn't look to Juan's source of information as if they'd be able to pull out. Basically, Sacrevista was broke but wouldn't admit it.

Since Sacrevista had declared itself open to any and all immigration, the country had been flooded with people from all over the world. Most had no skills so they'd worked the farms. When the cost of water, increasingly harsh regulations relative to the environment and energy conservation, and reduction in markets caused agriculture to wane, those people landed in the social services system.

The cost of supporting those people, coupled with free college tuition, free medical care, and guaranteed retirement forced Sacrevista to divert funds from infrastructure projects into social services. As a result, most roads in Sacrevista were in desperate need of repair and several bridges had been deemed too deteriorated to be safe.

The same situation existed with the seaports. With few port taxes to support them, most were no longer serviceable. The few private industries still operating in Sacrevista had automated to the point they had few employees and at least one had only a handful of maintenance technicians along with about a hundred engineers and management people. Almost all industries were rapidly failing because the same products were being manufactured in North and South Mexico and sold for about twenty percent less.

There had been rumors in the media for about a year that there was an uprising brewing in Sacrevista. The people still with jobs hadn't had a raise in five years but their income taxes had increased in Sacrevista's attempt to continue the social programs guaranteed by law. Even the higher income residents, those who had raved about how Sacrevista should be a model for the world, were now ranting about how little they put in the bank every month and demanding change.

Housing was a huge issue as well. Over the years, Sacrevista had continued the former California strategy of renewable energy and environmental protection. The average time to be granted a building permit was two years, and required an outlay of the equivalent of ten thousand US dollars for environmental studies of the site. All new construction had to be energy self-sufficient, and the solar panels and battery banks added about forty-thousand US dollars to the cost of even a small home.

Existing homes had all been converted to solar energy with battery backups for nights and cloudy days. The cost of the conversion was about the same as for new construction, and was supposedly offset by a tax break each year of ten percent of the cost. The tax break should have helped the homeowner, but to pay for the tax break, Sacrevista increased personal income taxes by five percent, so the homeowner actually experienced an income loss of between two and ten percent, depending upon his income.

All that resulted in huge increases in the cost of renting as well as huge increases in property values. Many people were forced to give up their homes because they could no longer afford to both eat and pay rent or a house payment. Sacrevista built no-cost housing for these people, but to pay for it, again raised taxes on businesses and individuals. The current tax rate for a business was eighty percent of net income. Individuals paid from fifty to seventy percent, and up to ninety percent of income over a million Sacrevista dollars per year.

Sacrevista attempted to balance the budget by printing more money and the result was what every economist has always predicted. Inflation was estimated to be about a thousand percent based on the exchange rate existing when Sacrevista became a country, and was increasing at a rate of about five percent a month.

In her last news conference, President Bindi Martinez-Shalizar proudly stated that Sacrevista had finally eliminated poverty and all greenhouse gas emissions. Sacrevista residents were living in a society that accepted all people as citizens of Earth, and that even greater accomplishments were being planned. She then said she was late for another appointment and couldn't take any questions.

Juan's source said those plans were to petition the US for aid. Juan said that would be difficult unless Sacrevista revised their constitution and laws to mimic those of the US, and that it was unlikely that would happen. The politicians who would have to initiate those changes would never upset their political base by doing so. There were also rumors of a growing movement in the population to once again become a state of the US. Juan just laughed when he said that would only happen when the President of Sacrevista crawled on her hands and knees into the Oval Office of the White House to make the request.

I'm no economist or political scientist, so I don't know what's ahead for Sacrevista. All I know is Juan tells me there are more and more people wanting to leave. Maria and I will continue to help people escape what has become basically a repeat of the old USSR, Cuba, and Venezuela. The people we help are good people who just want a better life and who are willing to work hard to get it. They'll give up everything they have to do so, and Maria and I will take the risk to help them.

I've mostly gotten used to the risk, but Maria hasn't. After every trip, she puts her arms around my neck and breathes, "I'm all excited again. Relax me". I smile and do my best to do just that.