The (un)Lucky Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I was made for you, Marcellus," Selena breathed as she moaned. Her walls seemed to pulse in rhythm with his thrusts. "Oh God, I want to have your babies one day," she whimpered softly, then shook her head as if trying to come to terms with those words - embarrassed to manifest the thought, even now when it was too late to take back. "S-sorry.." she quickly added, but Marcellus leaned over her and tilted her chin towards him, kissing her lovingly.

"You will," he assured her, brushing a few strands of her hair out of the way - staring into her eyes intensely.

Her smile was sugary sweet. "Will I really?"

"Definitely," Marcellus promised, and he could see it in her eyes that some part of her believed it. He took hold of Selena's peachy rear and lifted it up off the bed, changing their position as he began thrusting into her from behind. Her wet pussy sucked him in greedily, holding onto him snuggly, as if she wanted nothing more than for him to stay inside of her forever. His cock filled her up completely, and Marcellus groaned as she met his movements, rocking her hips to push herself back against him. He reached around her thigh, underneath of her, and found her clit with two fingers, pinching it gently as he fingered her in time with his thrusts - Selena squirming beneath him, writhing with pleasure as she buried her face in the fluffy pillow.

The heat rose in both of them as they continued to make love, their bodies moving together with a mind of their own - and their breathing turned into hot gasps and moans as they quickly climbed towards orgasm. Marcellus gave her a light spank, and drew a sound from her that he would never forget. Her sweet little yelp of surprise was muffled by the pillow as she writhed even harder, bucking back at him eagerly, her cheeks flushing. "O-oh! That's good. Do that again.." He obliged, giving her another firm slap on her ass - hard enough for her to feel it, yet gentle enough that she could still enjoy it - and Selena arched her back, crying out in ecstasy as the orgasm crashed into her like a winter storm.

Seeing her like that - overcome by pleasure - pushed Marcellus over the edge as well, and he came hard inside of her, filling her with his seed - groaning deeply as he rocked against her with each surge, enjoying the sensation of his cock throbbing deep inside her pussy. She milked him of every last drop, trembling and whining beneath him as he slowly stopped thrusting, then collapsed on top of her plump body. "Yessss.." she moaned weakly - her voice filled with joy and blissful ecstasy - and her voice made Marcellus' member twitch once more, despite his exhaustion.

They both lay there quietly, their breathing still heavy as they recovered from their orgasms. Then Marcellus lifted himself off of her - slowly sliding his cock out of her delicious warmth - and reached for the small nightstand by the bed. From there, he grabbed a box of tissues, cleaning himself up before handing them to Selena - but she gave him a cheeky little smile, and reached down between her legs with two of her fingers, scooping up a big glob of his cum and sticking her digits into her mouth like a popsicle. Her eyes closed, and she licked her fingers clean slowly, making sure she got to enjoy it.

"You're such a pervert," he chuckled - sitting up beside her, resting his back against the wall- and wrapped his arm around Selena as she snuggled up against him, nuzzling her face against his chest. They lay there in silence for what felt like a blissful eternity, enjoying each other's presence as their breathing slowed.

Suddenly, she bounced out of bed with urgency.

"Where are you going? Come back."

"In a minute," she said with a little wave, and a smile. "I'm afraid that I need to open your Christmas present up! I need to add something to the letter waiting for you inside." Selena rummaged around for a while in his desk drawer until she found a pen that worked, her chubby little body bent over as she reached for it. "Mhmmm.." she hummed to herself.

Though she was only gone for a few minutes, Marcellus couldn't help but miss her already, and the bed felt so empty without her there. When she returned, she crawled back under the blanket beside him. "Don't open it before Christmas! Promise me! No matter what happens."

"... I promise."

--- 9 ---

As they sat together waiting for the hospital staff to prep the surgery room, Marcellus held her hand tightly - refusing to let go. She was wearing a hospital gown, and the air held the fragrance of disinfectants and hand sanitizer. There were still traces of fear in her eyes, as if the thought of dying was becoming more and more real by the second. And as they sat there, there were dozens of things running through his mind - the two of them nonetheless trying their best to remain optimistic - and he had to swallow back a few tears as he thought about what she must be feeling. Eventually, the dam burst. They held each other closely, rocking back and forth gently as if trying to soothe their other half, holding back sobs as they shared their grief.

Time flowed slowly, but eventually, a doctor came to take her away - and Marcellus could feel her shaking, and her grip tightened around him.

"Is this your brother?" the doctor asked, his words quite rushed.

"Boyfriend," Selena responded. The doctor raised his eyebrow at that, but then shrugged.

"It's time," he continued.

Marcellus and Selena turned towards each other for one last good-bye. "It's going to be alright," he tried to reassure her - but that didn't help much at all.

"If there are complications... I want my organs to go to someone who needs them, alright?" she said, a slight tremble in her voice. She was speaking to the doctor just as much as she was talking to him.

"There won't be any complications," Marcellus said with conviction, though it was a promise he knew he couldn't keep.

"But.. just in case there are." Selena gave him a serious look. "Give me your word!"

"Y-Yeah," Marcellus stammered quietly. He wiped away a few stray tears of his own, then got up from the chair, leaning over her to give her one final kiss before they took her away. It was an intense, passionate moment - full of love, desperation, hope, and fear, all at once. Her tongue invaded his mouth, as if she was trying to feel what it was like to be truly alive one last time.

"I love you, darling."

"Love you too," he whispered back - then the doctors whisked her out of the room. The moment she was out of sight, it felt as if his heart got torn into millions of pieces.

--- 10 ---

The waiting room was a quiet place. Some people were sleeping, others watching television, reading or playing games on their phones. The minutes felt like hours, each moment excruciating. The staff wasn't very talkative, and when he asked them questions, they answered as briefly as possible. No news was good news, they reassured him. The wooden chair felt strangely uncomfortable, the slight noise from the TV annoyed him, and he wished more than anything that he'd see her again. His Selena. The past couple of weeks had been the best of his life, he realized - and when he jumped off that bridge to save her, a stranger then, he couldn't possibly have known where it would all lead. Couldn't possibly have known that he'd save himself with the same leap.

35% survival rate.

When the surgeon walked into the waiting room, Marcellus didn't even realize that he'd been crying. They shared a look, and the man gave him a nod. "I believe we got rid of the entire tumour," he said quietly. "We've put her in recovery now," the surgeon gave him a small smile. "Your place is there beside her. But don't wake her up. She needs to rest."

He didn't waste any time getting to the recovery room, walking as fast as he could - but stopped in front of the door before he entered. His heart pounded furiously inside his chest, and he could hear his pulse in his ears. He could feel himself shaking ever so slightly, and he didn't know if it was from excitement, anxiety, or a mix of both - and took a deep breath, steeling himself for what lay ahead. Then he opened the door, quietly stepped inside, and found her laying in the bed by herself. She looked so vulnerable, her head wrapped in bandages, her eyes closed. But somehow he knew then and there that she was going to make it. His worries vanished, replaced with happiness, and Marcellus felt the tears roll down his face again.

It took a few hours before she woke up, stirring slowly as if coming back to life after a long hibernation. Her chest rose and fell with her slow breathing, and after a while, her eyelids fluttered open, and Selena squeezed his hand - already holding hers.

"Am I in heaven?" she asked - and the sight of her big dark eyes looking back at him through half-closed lids, was the most beautiful thing Marcellus had ever seen.

Marcellus smiled as he leaned forward, kissing her so incredibly gently - as if a bit of pressure might break her. "Not quite yet, I'm afraid. You're stuck with me for now."

Her lips curled into a soft smile. "That's okay," she said with glee. "You're what I wanted for Christmas all along, remember? Guess I'm lucky after all."

"You and me both, darling."

--- THE END ---

Thank you for reading. When I reached the end of this story, I let luck decide Selena's fate, rolling a dice to determine if she'd live or die. I was prepared to take the story in either direction. A one or a six, and she'd pull through. Two, three, four or five and she wouldn't make it. A one-in-three chance. Fortunately for her, luck was on her side, and I rolled a six.

Please do leave a rating. This story is for the 2023 Winter Holiday Contest, and it would be greatly appreciated. As always, I also appreciate your comments, and I gladly welcome constructive criticism! Thanks again!