The Unbound Genie Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack takes a trip through town to visit his old friend.
7.8k words
4.37
65.3k
69

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags:

Growth/Expansion, Mind Control, Incest, Time Stop, Bimbofication

Disclaimer:

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are purely fictitious and above the age of eighteen. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. Rated X, reader discretion is advised.

Chapter 2:

Jack's Day Off

---

Another one? So soon?

"Might as well, we've got a flow going."

This is usually our biggest problem. We get right into another chapter without planning anything ahead of time.

"There you go again, being all negative and stuff."

You're not denying it.

"Yeah, well, it's different this time."

How?

"Shut the fuck up, that's how. Now start narrating."

--

The tiled walls and floor of the Thompson family's master bedroom's bathroom was echoing the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh and the grunts and moans of two very horny individuals as shower water crashed down all around them.

Jack was on his knees behind his mother Debra, gleefully pounding away at her magnificent ass while roughly pulling back her long brown ponytail towards him with one hand, and using his free hand to grope and occasionally slap her wobbly and very bouncy cheeks. Debra was on all fours with her mouth wide open and making sounds of blissful pleasure, enjoying every inch of her son's thick, foot-long shaft pumping in and out of her tight asshole. Her semi-fake, basketball-sized tits and rap-video-star booty jiggled and shook wantonly with each of his vigorous thrusts, the water raining down on them both also gave her assets a certain shine that Jack was enjoying.

Several hours ago, when they were first getting started, Jack showed off a few of his abilities to Debra. After having trouble getting just half of his mighty dick inside of her, he gave her body a few elastic properties that allowed her to take his entire cock into any of her holes without needing to worry about doing sort kind of real damage to them. Then, after the first time he came deep in her tight pussy, he realized that he was going to have trouble keeping his cock going after it fires off another load or two. So, he gave himself an unlimited and bountiful supply of semen, gave them both a huge boost in stamina, and cut his recovery time down to nothing so that he could cum as much and as often as he wanted to without getting too sensitive afterwards. Jack also significantly increased the sensitivity of every one of Debra's erogenous zones, making it so that she could cum just by giving a blowjob, getting her tits played with, or having her ass fucked. Lastly, he zapped any sort of body hair away that the two of them had, leaving their young selves completely and permanently smooth all over.

Debra's high-pitched squeals of delight increased in volume as she had her fifth anal orgasm within the span of about ten minutes, while Jack began to speed up as his own and fifth orgasm of the day was building up and about ready to be unloaded inside of her. With one more powerful thrust and a moan from Jack, his cock started twitching and spasming as he bottomed out in Debra's ass, pumping glob after glob of his thick, sticky seed deep within her. Her back arched, feeling his fat dick filling her once again. The first three times he came was in her pussy, which was still leaking and mixing in with the shower water under her. The third time he had pulled out of her mouth and covered her tits and face in his spunk. This time, she could almost feel Jack pumping his baby-gravy directly into her stomach, which made her shiver and squeal with perverted delight.

After they both settled and came down from their sexual highs, Jack slowly pulled himself free from his mother's ass. Her torso collapsed onto her fake tits, still reeling from the intense fucking that she'd received. After his cock plopped out, a pint of cum followed, quickly finding its way down the drain of the shower's floor. He sat down and leaned back against the shower wall, satisfied with how he'd spent the past hour and a half.

"God. Damn." Debra said, breaking the silence. "I haven't had a fuck like that in, well, ever." She said, then giggled as she rolled onto her back, her large tits jiggling around on top of her.

"I told you." Jack said with a snicker, raising his hands up and wiggling his fingers. "Magic powers."

"Mmm. You weren't kidding." She said, rubbing her slightly distended stomach as cum leaked out from both of her holes.

"Nope." He replied, stroking his still-erect cock as it throbbed in his hand.

Debra looked up at him, thinking something over as she circled her finger around her overly sensitive and erect nipples, her body involuntarily shivering in response. "Fuck... How do those new powers work, exactly?" She asked, her voice dripping with desire.

"I don't know really." Jack admitted. "I just kind of woke up, and now I've got some kind of mental setup where I can just change something that I see." He shrugged.

"That's it? No mumbling some dumb words or anything? It's not like voodoo, is it?"

Jack laughed. "I have no idea. It is what it is."

Debra giggled again. "Shit, I don't care. Just as long as you can make me cum like that again. And again." She said hungrily, turning over and sliding her body against the floor towards him, her well-endowed features jiggling as she did so. She slid up to his crotch and gave the head of his cock a loving and sensual suck, then moved up further to give him a deep, wanting kiss. She pulled away. "I've got to get ready for the day and go run some errands." Debra said after slowly bringing herself to her feet, her legs were wobbly and weak.

"Does that mean I get the house to myself for a bit?" He asked, still stroking the length of his long shaft.

"For now, until I get back." She winked, washing the rest of Jack's cum from off of and out of her. She did it slowly and sensually, making sure he got a show from it.

"Well, if you get back and I'm not here, I probably went to Vicky's house. Out of anyone, she'd want to see my powers firsthand."

"Your little girlfriend? How cute! I bet she'll love them, knowing that weird little girl." Debra said, shuffling out of the shower to dry herself off. She put on another little display for her son as she rubbed the towel over her naked and wet body. "Just don't forget, if things finally get serious between you two, mommy always comes first." She purred.

Jack stared at her for a long moment, losing his train of thought. "Oh, yeah, no. It's nothing like that. We're best friends, mom, and that's pretty much it." He said, suddenly thinking like his old self once again for an instant.

"Okay, baby." She giggled, then turned towards the bedroom door. "If you two finally aren't a couple after what you have to show her, then I'll be genuinely surprised." She before strolling out of the bathroom, leaving Jack sitting there in the shower with a raging hard-on, wondering what his oldest friend might actually think of his new genie powers.

Jack shook his head, not bothering to worry about it right then. He had a few questions for his genie first.

"Yes, Jack?" Meg said, suddenly appearing to his right.

Jack jumped, startled by her arrival. "Jesus!" He said. "We need to put a bell on you."

Meg blinked, and a human-sized cat collar with a large bell on it appeared around her neck. She tilted her head, looking at him intensely and without emotion with her large silver eyes, the bell jingling a bit as she did so. Since she didn't have a body of her own, it looked odd to Jack how none of the water raining down could touch her apparently dry body in the slightest.

"Knock it off." He said.

She blinked, and the bell vanished.

"I was wondering. How do I use my powers on someone without having to be looking at them?" Jack asked, experimentally reaching out to touch his genie. His hand went straight through her virtually flat chest, as if she were a phantom or a hologram.

"I have limited your power to only what you can see around you. If you would like, I can unlock more of the E-HUD's capabilities for you."

"Yeah, take off the training wheels. I think I can handle a little bit more." He chuckled.

She nodded and blinked again, but Jack didn't feel any different. "If you would like to highlight a person or object, you only need to focus your thoughts on said target. You still have a few things to learn before I unlock my powers as a whole, but this should satisfy you for the time being."

"Very cool." Jack said, noticing quite a few more options appearing all around the Ethereal HUD that he could see with his mind's eye.

"Is there anything else that I may assist you with?"

"No, not-... Actually, I made it so that my mom is twenty-one. Why does the E-HUD only say that that's her apparent age?"

"Because the only ability we genies do not possess is giving mortals that which makes them not."

"... So, no immortality?"

"Correct. She may appear to be the age of twenty-one in every conceivable way, but she will perish on the day she that was intended to do so."

"Lame."

"Correct."

Jack shook his head. That wouldn't have been a bad ability to have, given that he was practically all-powerful, he thought.

"You do have the power to make any mortal's body completely indestructible, but even us genies are vulnerable to the progression of time."

"But you don't have a body."

"It's a matter of sanity, in truth. After we live for so long, we become corrupt and dysfunctional."

"Are you corrupt?"

"I am not." The sound of her voice finally changed from robotic to slightly annoyed, which Jack took note of.

"Then how old are you?"

"I do not know."

"What?"

"This is the first time I have been summoned in this manner. I know and understand the rules of what I am and what I am capable of, but I do not have any memories prior to being locked inside of your body. Since I do not remember anything, I assume that I am fairly young."

"Oh. Well that's comforting, I guess."

"Regardless, my memories are not relevant. My main priority is to have you take my place as the Alpha. Once that happens, you will be the most powerful entity on the planet."

"Hang on a second, I'm going to be a genie one day?"

"Correct."

"Will I be an emotionless slave to someone, kind of like how you are?"

"Not until the day of your death, then rebirth. I may be long-gone by that time, and afterwards your consciousness will be transferred into the nearest vessel that is capable of containing it, binding you to it and the person who awakens you. If I am not, your being will perish with you, and I will remain on this world seeking a new Master. These facts have been ingrained into my very being, and are absolute."

"Great... That'll be all for now, Meg." Jack said, his cock as soft as can be as he held it in his hand. "Don't try to get me killed."

"I will do my best." She said flatly before nodding and blinking, then vanished from his sight again.

"Right." Jack said to the empty shower, suddenly a bit more suspicious of his astral roommate.

Jack stoop up and cleaned up the remaining juices that were still on him, turned the shower off, and then stepped out. His semi-erect cock waved back and forth in front of him with each step he took on his way out of the bathroom. Upon entering his parents' room, Jack stopped in front of the full-length mirror located by the nightstand next to their king-sized bed. He took a long look at himself, not really impressed by what he was seeing, aside from his huge dick. He decided to play around with his own stats for a moment, seeing how he would look as a tall, work-out junkie with massive muscles. It was comical at first, but it wasn't really him. Jack instead just gave himself a toned but not overly-muscular build for his body, tweaked his cock down to an even nine-inches-long, and gave his flat, boring butt a slight boost in mass for good measure. It didn't compare to the junk his mom was sporting in her own trunk, but it looked attractive enough to any exploring eyes. He stretched and posed, flexing muscles that he didn't even know he had. Jack liked what he saw. Admiring himself in the mirror, he rubbed one out to his reflection and came all over its clean surface in no time. He grunted as the last shot came out from his pulsating erection, and then chuckled at the splattered mess he was leaving for his mother to clean up later.

After his quick wank, he made his way into his room for a few clothes to throw on. Thankfully, everything Jack owned was normally baggy and a size too large for him. Now they all fit relatively well to his new height and filled out body, and he settled with a basic white T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans that hugged his tight ass quite well.

Debra wasn't to be found when Jack walked through the living room and kitchen, having already left to the grocery store and a few other places she had planned on stopping by, but there was a semi-fresh plate of eggs and bacon waiting for him on the dining table in the kitchen. Jack smiled and rubbed his toned stomach. He didn't notice before due to all of the excitement, but he was famished. He wolfed down the meal, savoring every bite of their salty and greasy textures and juices, even licking the plate clean when he was finished.

He threw the dish in the sink when he was finished and wandered into the living room, phone in hand as checked the time. It was only noon, which made him smile. There was still plenty of the day left.

Still, he wanted to fuck someone right then and there. He regretted not telling Debra to stay around and bounce on his pole for another hour or so. Damn his newly heighted libido, he chuckled to himself as she stroked his lengthy cock over the fabric of his jeans. It wasn't hidden well, and not having a pair of boxers on to contain it didn't help do so either. He loved that though, as well as showing off the toned V-line that led up from his waist every time his shirt was lifted.

Feeling as though there wasn't any point in hanging around his house at the present moment, he decided to throw on a pair of shoes and walk across town towards his friend Vicky's apartment. She was a couple of years older than him and had already graduated high school, and the two of them were closer than he was with either of his sisters. Vicky used to live in the house next door to his with her parents, but after graduation she moved out and got an apartment with Jessica, the friend that Jack felt had somewhat stolen Vicky away from him. The two girls had originally met at Vicky's first job at a pizza place, and they hit it off and became fast friends. They were both just delivery drivers at the time, but Jessica was promoted to the store's manager while Vicky stayed on the road for the most part. She was training to get to the same position, but she wasn't too fond of actually making the food itself thanks to being overly accident-prone, so it was a slow process. Jack and Vicky still hung out on the weekends often, but if she was busy working or had other things to do, Jack would instead go visit his lesser best friend, John who was almost just like him in terms of personality. John, however, was as gay as they come and didn't mind flaunting it. He was insufferable sometimes, but most of the time Jack thought his flamboyance was entertaining.

Jack couldn't wait to show them what he could do.

As he stepped out onto the sidewalk and started his way down the street, he saw Vicky's mother outside watering the large bed of flowers that spanned across the front of her house. She took pride in them, and always had for as long as Jack could remember.

"Hey Jack!" The tall blonde woman called out with a wave as she stood up straighter. She was wearing a small black sunhat, a grey tank top that showed off a fair amount of her C-cup cleavage, and a pair of knee-length jeans shorts that hugged her ass pretty well. She wasn't stunning by any means, mainly due to her age, but she wasn't bad looking overall and kept herself in relatively good shape. "Aren't you supposed to be in school?" She asked inquisitively, but in a more sarcastic tone than a serious one.

Jack noticed her eyes looking him up and down, realizing that she was probably wondering what happened to his old physique.

"Not today Mrs. Addler, I wasn't feeling too good this morning." He said with a shrug as he walked past the house, checking off the box that kept any changes he made from being noticed and then opened up her list of stats with the E-HUD. "I'm alright now though. Was just about to go see what Vicky was up to." He realized that he could also now make it so that the target of his changes would be the only ones that didn't realize that anything had changed at all, without altering reality as a whole. Mr. Addler was going to be in for a treat when he got home from work, especially when he finds out how easy it will be to get her in the sack.

"I see. Well, tell her I said to come back home for dinner sometime. I miss my little angel." Gina Addler said with a chuckle, then blew him a kiss and gave him a wink. "And keep up whatever it is you've been doing, stud. I could watch that ass all day."

Jack smiled and waved, taking one last look at Gina, who's tits had ballooned out to the size of fully-grown watermelons. He'd also made it that she would go topless wherever she went without the slightest bit of shame about her semi-nudity. Her giant, full, completely sagless, and all-natural tits swayed and jiggled under her as she continued to care for her garden, not minding at all that her enlarged bust was on full display for anyone who passed by.

After about twenty minutes of walking, Jack noticed that his cock was aching for release again. Maybe he should've stuck around and had his way with his friend's chesty mom, but he would've been there for longer than he intended if he hung around. Sure, Jack could just freeze time and not worry about it, but there was something uncomfortable about being in that state of reality. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but it felt wrong to him. As if he shouldn't be there.

As luck would have it, Jack was passing by one of his small town's shopping plazas. It had several little stores that sold clothes, cut and styled hair, made low quality but delicious fast food, and even had a grocery outlet. He wondered if that's the place where his mom went for a few odds, but he wasn't about start searching for her, even though she would be the easiest person to spot in town with all of the changes he had made to her. Instead he tried to spot someone that was coming out from one of the shops, attempting to get a quick fuck in and a ride to Vicky's apartment afterward.

"Like, omigosh! Jackie, is that you?" Asked an energetic and high-pitched feminine voice from his left.

Coming out from one of the cheap clothing stores, was Rebecca. She was his older sister Cindy's close friend back when they were in high school. One day they had just stopped talking to each other, Jack had never been sure why, but he did at that moment when he saw Eric, who was once Cindy's boyfriend, walking beside her and carrying a few shopping bags.

Cindy was good looking, but Rebecca was a knockout. She had perfectly sculpted double D-cup breasts in a low-cut pink top that showed off more than enough of her dark chocolate cleavage, a pair of ruby red painted lips that were made to suck cock, a long black mane of dreadlocks flowing down to her tight and round ass that was covered by a pair of form-fitting black leggings, long and muscular legs that have seen a lot of casual jogging in her free time, with a white pair of four-inch high-heeled sandals around her feet.