All Comments on 'The Unbound Genie Ch. 02'

by IronLacedCarbon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Farben0192Farben0192about 4 years ago
Enjoyable

I enjoyed this one even more than the first installment. Keep 'em coming. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Next part please

Awesome story mate! Can't wait for the next part.

Doc333Doc333about 4 years ago
excellent

This has been a enjoyable story please continue.Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The concept is cool, but the rape, the protagonist, and the uncreativity of it kills the story for me. I know you can do better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

You should slowly introduce celebrities into this. But without the rape maybe?

flynndriderflynndriderabout 4 years ago

Not a fan of the slutty mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Intriguing

The approach with Jessica worked as mind warping everyone would get old fast. An Debra being slutty shows unintended consequences.

Not a fan myself of fake boobs or the gay angle but it makes for a richer story that brings something fresh.

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This guy finds out he can have pretty much anything/anyone he wants. So his first option is to customize his mom, who he doesn't like much, and throw her a few bones with his... 12.5 inch dick, which was then 12, 9, 14 or what have you, depending on where you were in the story.

Why not find a handful of 50-60 year old high dollar call-girls who were good enough to retire in luxury.

De-age them to their 20s, keeping all the skills that made them so good at their job.

BTW, breasts the size you keep raving about only get in the way. So say the woman who have been so naturally gifted.

You of course, wouldn't know that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIronLacedCarbon@IronLacedCarbon
Hello! I'm sad to say this, but I'm done with Literotica for the foreseeable future. However, I'm kicking ass on CHYOA! https://chyoa.com/user/IronLacedCarbon If you'd like to keep up to date on my most recent works, and get some early-access content, feel free to join by ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES