The Unbound Genie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack's focus was lost in a bouncy sea of titflesh before her question reached his thoughts. "Wait, what?"

She growled at him, trying to cover her large nipples, to no avail. The bottom half of her shirt was still on and buttoned up. "I said-"

"Oh! That." He said, causing her to face to turn bright red from a burning, angry, sexual frustration that was only multiplying her levels of rage. "Like I said, I can do whatever I want. Even put triggers in your mind that block out a few of your negative feelings towards me."

Jessica looked straight ahead with a blank stare, her brain trying to process that information. For some reason, she wasn't thinking correctly. It felt like she kept trailing off from a certain thought, then another one. She blinked and rubbed her temples, saying the words Jack had uttered over and over in her mind, but not being able to understand what they meant exactly. Her attention and hate glare were back on Jack.

"You're dumb." Jessica managed to say after a small moment of silence, not being able to improv a better insult.

Jack laughed aloud, then unzipped his pants and let them fall around his ankles. "No, you are. Literally. I just made it so that you're pretty much borderline now."

Jessica's angry, confused face dropped as soon as his pants did, revealing the massive fourteen-inch torpedo dangling and throbbing between his legs. Her eyes and mouth were wide open, and since she couldn't feel fear or dread, all that would her body would allow was shock. She looked back up into his face reluctantly, only able to utter the single word that was bouncing around in her empty head.

"No..." She mumbled softly.

"Yeah." Jack chuckled.

--

In the parking lot of the small shopping center, the tinted windows of Eric's truck were fogged up and reducing the visibility even more than it already was, completely masking the scene going on inside. Visibly, anyways. The vehicle's hard rocking and the screams of pleasure coming from inside were a dead giveaway, though.

"Mmmm, that's it... Right there... Harder! Oh- fuck! Harder! Fuck that tight little pussyyyaaAHHHFUCK!" OH, FUCK!" Debra screamed as she lay on her back in the backseat of his large, roomy truck. Eric was over her in the backseats, his hulking muscular frame thrusting his overly thick, nine-inch cock in and out of her cunt. Her big and semi-fake tits slapped her in the face with each thrust, making her giggle occasionally between her moans. He buried it deep, letting out his frustrations deep within her pussy as he came.

Debra, coming down from cumming herself, rocked and shimmied her hips against his, riding the waves of pleasure she was getting from being pumped full of Eric's hot seed. It was over in a few moments, and Eric fell back in the seat and tried to catch his breath.

"Fuck Mrs. Thompson... I think I'm feeling a bit better now." He chuckled.

Debra gave him a sly smirk and gave him a playful slap on the arm. "Don't you worry about it, big guy. You can do better than that trashy Rebecca girl." She said, putting back on the bright pink tube-top that showed off both the underside and top cleavage of her huge, round breasts.

"Yeah... It still hurts, though. I mean, I left your daughter to be with her. Now I don't have either of them, and I'm-"

"Hey. It's alright hon'. You'll move on, and you'll be better for it. Everything picks back up eventually if you don't give up." The brunette bimbo said as she finished buttoning up the frayed booty-shorts that couldn't completely cover her perfectly sculpted ass.

"Yeah, yeah... You're right Mrs. T." Eric said, fighting back tears and managing a smile, still sitting in the seat buck-naked as Debra opened the door and hopped out.

"Come by my place sometime if you're ever feeling down and want to *chat* some more. I'm usually home alone most days." Debra winked and blew him a kiss before she shut the door, walking back to her own jeep that was filled with cheap clothes and groceries.

"I'm such a slut." She giggled, her tits and ass jiggling like jelly with every step she took across the parking lot.

---

EndNote:

Thank you all for taking the time to at least skim through this story. It's not the first one I've ever written, but it's the first one that I've ever submitted. I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter because I've already got several more written and on the way. If you have any feedback or comments, feel free to email me at my profile.