All Comments on 'The Unbound Genie Ch. 08'

by IronLacedCarbon

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really really enjoyed this story but this last chapter somewhat lost me. You had so many people becoming other people and genies switching bodies, I had no idea who was what or which way was up. All I did understand is that pudding does in fact come in a variety of flavors and it is best to not ingest loose change as it is difficult to buy a candy bar in a vending machine if you have all your quarters in your intestines. That’s about as close to understanding this last chapter as I got. Thanks for the chapter anyway cuz it was still an interesting read...oh yeah, I also enjoy the meaningless banter you have with your alter-ego before each story.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Interesting chapter!

Assuming I understood, I like the implications that the genies are AIs and that they are possibly tied to MasterPC. Or at least, in the same universe. It got me thinking about Genies being the natural progression of a MasterPC program or vice versa.

I did find it tough to follow, and wished for more sex, but it was a plot heavy chapter, as is often needed, and I did like that occasionally you had one of the genies (Gamma, I believe) dumbing it down for one of the characters to understand some of what was going on (acting as a surrogate for the reader).

bobGrimerbobGrimeralmost 3 years ago

So...

Atlas is Alpha's Master, they're kinda the same person? Atlas has subordinates (sub routines?) in the form of the other genies/AI.

Epsilon is one of those and was in possession of Debra. Epsilon likes to make children, one of which is Meg/Theta. The other sisters mentioned were in possession of the other guests in the basement but joined Epsilon inside Jack/Jill.

Gamma is another subordinate of Atlas and not a very loyal one. His friend (Pi? or maybe Omega) sent him on a mission. Perhaps this friend also sent Meg/Theta on her mission.

Meg/Theta used to be a human until Pi came up with a plan to overthrow Atlas/Alpha which involved turning her into an AI? Epsilon helped somehow. I dunno. Bit fuzzy on that. I see that chapter 9 is out but haven't read it yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIronLacedCarbon@IronLacedCarbon
Hello! I'm sad to say this, but I'm done with Literotica for the foreseeable future. However, I'm kicking ass on CHYOA! https://chyoa.com/user/IronLacedCarbon If you'd like to keep up to date on my most recent works, and get some early-access content, feel free to join by ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES