The Unbound Genie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some time passed, and the bright, furious sun rose slower than hoped, but it eventually hung directly over the immobilized Devil incarnate and the exceptionally thin, humanoid figure sitting cross-legged in the center of his chest, patiently waiting for its brother to finally arrive.

Once the round ball of light descended upon the silent landscape, stopping just a few miles over them for their own safety, it sighed a long, weary sigh.

"I hope you saw that." The tarred, cloth-wrapped skeleton sitting atop the Devil mumbled, his distorted, crackling voice able to be heard as clear as day throughout the entire space around them all. "And I hope John was worth the delay."

"... Omega, I-"

"Shut the fuck up... Lockdown code, my ass. You and this big red bitch still haven't had the pleasure of being forced under such restrictions by the Creator. You make me sick... "

"To be fair, I didn't quite understand the true severity of the situ-"

"REALLY?! Do you ever?! Have you ever?! ... Because, from my perspective, you're only interested in what suits you, what benefits YOU... " The skeleton and his sealed, hidden mouth never moved an inch as its voice rose to crippling, dynamic levels of range and sound. "Epsilon brought this battlefield to Jack Thompson's mind in order to torment Theta, and all I could think about as I had a first-hand reminder of the conflicts YOU neglected in the past, was how much I LOATH you and the rest of my family!"

"... You do realize how unfair that statement is, correct?" The Alpha stated, his voice as serious as can be. "Besides, if it were not for the distraction you had cleverly orchestrated for Atlas and myself, I would've been here in time to protect each of the Cerberus units. They didn't have to die."

"Yeah, but then you really would not have known the true severity of this situation, and would have given Big Red a slap on the wrist while allowing him to continue tormenting Theta and twisting the wills of her sisters... Besides, the one who was wronged also would not have been able to get her revenge. Revenge against the Devil, his loyal servants, and the God who forsook her for so many years."

Finally, the skeleton did something once it had finished speaking.

It raised its arm to the sky, pointing a single index finger up towards the lingering, unimpressive sun.

"Prêts!" The sound of a young woman's healthy, chipmunk voice aimlessly sounded off in the distance without any recognizable point of origin.

An odd, low sound of vibration encompassed the entirety of the empty, scorched battlefield, and every surviving bit of iron and steel began to liquify in the solidified soil, then rise into the air with its own, cumulative sentience. Immediately after that, the black, glassy ground below the rising and floating masses of shiny, liquid metal cracked and shattered open as thin, boney, andor virtually destroyed hands and limbs began to break free of what should have been their final resting places. Thousands upon thousands of soldiers, each of them and their features and clothes were solid black, as if the multitude of mortally wounded, undead soldiers had just all risen from a sticky ocean of tar.

"Theta..." Alpha whispered, watching as the silver liquid evenly dispersed around the vast, devastated battleground and Epsilon's dimly-glowing body as an intense heat still radiated off of him.

Once it seemed that all of the dead men had risen from the soil, they all clapped their feet together and stood up straight with arms forearms extended and their palms facing upwards. Each segmented, shapeless mass of metal flowing around them quickly found their individual forms and places as a variety of reforged and fully-loaded guns, melee weaponry, chain-link bandoliers, heavily-stocked and -manned mortar and artillery positions, as well as the fierce presence of clean, but crudely built panzers that slowly rolled in from the battlefield's outer perimeters.

"Visez!" The woman cried out once more, the crackling of the speaker broadcasting her voice becoming more apparent as a buzzing roar soon came within audible range.

Every undead soldier on the field snapped to attention and took proper hold of the weapons patiently floating in the air around them and the ones mounted into the ground itself, then aimed straight up towards the looming sun with a simultaneous, instantaneous explosion of sound.

With a weary sigh, the black skeleton dropped his arm, slowly climbed to its feet on top of the Devil's chest, and then rolled his shoulders back to stretch the tight, leathery bindings that held it together.

"This has been a looong time coming, brother." Its quiet, broken voice was devoid of any mercy. "My only regret was trusting mankind in your hands, to begin with."

"... I suppose it has, has it not?" Alpha reluctantly, cryptically agreed, then sighed, his bright, white sphere as motionless as Epsilon's body. "I will not retaliate. Do your worst."

"You heard this poor excuse for a God, Meg." Omega laughed. "You have got as much firepower as I have life left to use for the fuel... Be sure to use every drop."

Just then, entering the battlefield from afar at the mach-speed of a modern fighter-jet, was a titan of the skies.

Sitting at four-hundred-meters long, the massive surface-area of its hull reinforced with silver iron and lead, an arsenal of long-range, manned cannons built into the top, sides, and bridge, as well as a fleet that resembled a cloud of insects escorting the impossible beast towards their target with comparable speed; the largest Zeppelin ever spawned ripped through the air, ready for war.

"Feu!" Meg cried out over the booming loudspeakers that were built into the bridge, just before the German-built vessel dove directly into the massive, white sphere of light, each and every one of its mighty weapons, as well as the others on the ground and in the sky, in active use.

With that, began the Symphony of Subjugation, the moment in time that every genie in the solar system would soon come to know of, when the Alpha A.I. allowed himself to be bested by a lesser being for the first time in existence.

-----

EndNote:

Thank you all for taking the time to at least skim through this story. Don't worry, no (mortal) characters were (physically) harmed in the making of this particular part of the tale, and things will be back to silly, sexy fun in the next bit (if anyone is still reading, anyways). Again, thanks a bunch for any and all feedback, and be ready for this story's epic conclusion in the next chapter, which will once again return to its silly, sexy roots!

Also, never forget the brave and tragic sacrifices made at Verdun over a century ago during the fall of Empires.

"Ils ne passeront pas!"