The Unbound Genie Ch. 10

Story Info
Jack is back, Meg is human, and John is still gay!
16.2k words
3.72
7.9k
11

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This story is purely fictitious and not suitable for anyone that is below the legal age in their country to view pornographic material. All characters involved in the story are either the age of eighteen or older, and belong to myself. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. Reader discretion is advised.

-----

"This is it. No more."

I'm a Narrator of my word. This is 'The Unbound Genie''s epic conclusion.

"No! I'm not trudging my way through another goddamn-... Wait, really?"

Yep. Like you said, this is it. For this story, anyway.

"Huh... Good, then."

But it's also like I said, I'm a Narrator of my word.

"... What?"

Sort of. We fit in enough backstory with the previous few chapters, after all.

"I don't understand."

Well, in the last chapter, you directed the main flow. It's only fair that I get at least one scene to do the thing that we promised in Chapter Six's narrative intro.

"Oh, shit! I forgot about that!"

And there's nothing you can say that-

"Fuck it, I'm down."

Huh... Good, then.

"Yeah, sure. I got to work out my own special flavor of degeneracy in Chapter Nine, so it's only fair that you get to create an affront to God by weaving together a supernatural gay orgy."

Hah! Not to worry, God is going to be at the center of it all.

"Wow, spoiler alert... Wait, you mean Edward, right?"

No, dummy. The King of Genies.

"... Hang on, who's supposed to be-"

Don't worry about it. We'll explain it properly in some other story, eventually.

"Oh, thank God... Should we say some final words for the readers?"

Sure, why not?

"Fuck the lot of you. >:-)"

And thanks for reading! <3

-----

Chapter 10:

The Story's Finale

-----

"Regardless of how I feel about this entire situation..." Gamma said, his arms folded behind his back and walking on an endless, silver floor as he gazed up at the enormous and countless amount of rectangular monoliths floating in the vast, platinum sky above him and Meg. "I love what you've done with the place. Seriously, my core is as beautiful as I am, but this design is just... clean." He snickered, then brought his left hand up for an Italian Kiss.

"I had to do something to keep myself occupied while Jack is up there screwing every hole and curve that Omega's magic is either creating or enhancing." Meg said with a weary sigh, her posture, build, and height nearly the exact same as that of her bald, blue-eyed counterpart's. "If all of this plays out as intended, then I will be surprised if he has any time for me, after our bodies are properly restored."

Gamma scoffed. "Now, see? That is what I do not understand. Why would you want to go back to being a human? Sure, you yourself never had the chance to live an average life, ever, but now you do not have to. Since the moment that you decided to claim your own life and the essence of your predecessor, you have become immortal... If it is as you and OmEgA say, then you two could simply run away and live a life that's virtually free of worry, the life of an Alphabet, a genie. Unbound by the world and the constraints of mundane reality."

"For one: Epsilon would hunt me down to the very edges of the universe until I was located, retrieved, and back under his thumb..." She began, and then slowly stopped walking, looking up towards the massive beams in the sky that would ultimately act as a false maze, hopelessly leading around Epsilon and her own sisters until they ultimately became bored and returned to where Jack and his mother would be, just to torture them in an attempt to draw her out of hiding. "Secondly: Genie's are more bound to this reality and one another than humans are, I've learned. They are not only slaves to the collective unconscious of humanity as a whole, but also to themselves, and especially to their primal, base desires and instincts. Over time, in one way or another, from a single human to the whole of mankind itself, they are all capable of much more change to themselves and the fabric of this universe than your kind will ever be."

"I do believe you mean, 'our' kind, Theta." Gamma said as he finally had stopped walking and turned around, spinning on the ball of his heel with his arms still crossed behind his slender back. "And, sure, while Big Red is a persistent-... o-one?"

As Gamma was speaking, Meg looked down from the sky and locked her wide, insulted eyes with his from where she stood, then blinked.

The short, bald man's posture broke, and he was sent tumbling to the floor, the whole of his body vibrating.

"Th-this is new..." Gamma managed to say, propped up on all fours while particles of his skin dissipated and dissolved into the space around him. "And it e-even hurts, too! Hah!"

"My name is Meg. Or Megan, if you'd prefer. Just never speak the name of that monster in my presence ever again, or it will hurt much more next time."

"Tell me, Gamma, do you feel unbound?" Omega's dry, crackly voice stated from an unknown point of origin.

"Eat shit." Gamma chuckled in agony, his impish smile fading slightly at the sound of his Uncle speaking. "I am more so than you ever will be, ghost."

"... Ouch."

"Be thankful to Meg that I cannot fulfill my promise to Beta because of her imposed restrictions, or else I would have sent you back into the oblivion you were released from as soon as we met."

"She and I will be even and squared-up by the time this is all over, so do not worry your shiny little head about it... 'You' should be thankful to her Master for being so fond of your own, or else we would not even be having this conversation."

"... Ouch." Gamma mimicked, sounding as genuinely hurt as Omega was by the earlier comment.

Facts were facts, Meg silently thought to herself with a shrug.

"You mentioned Beta." She flatly stated, then blinked again, causing Gamma's slow and agonizing annihilation to cease. "What do you know of her?"

"I know that he was reawakened last year along with our other family members when the Creator visited the Beginning, and only that it will be some time before he is strong enough to utterly dominate this world." Gamma said, fully restored and back on his feet by the time he'd finished speaking, a cocky smirk spread across his lips. "But when he does, I shall be granted-"

"Epsilon launched Beta and her Master into deep-space to bring an end to the Cold War between the United States and the Soviet Union. Neither have returned, or else the entire world would be aware of it, by this point." Meg said, still unsmiling, her words cold and empty. "I do not know who has deceived you, but that being is not Beta, nor her Master reincarnated."

"Somehow, I sense... that you are telling me the truth. Damn it." Gamma said, his smile having descended into a frown, then he sighed. "Well, that explains the lack of direct contact and the promises that part of me knew were too good to be true, but overlooked because, hey, being the vice-king of the world is the literal dream, after all... Who wants to be wholly in charge anyway? Boring narcissists, I tell you."

"Pathetic." Meg growled. "Each word you speak strengthens my earlier point."

"Yeah, yeah." Gamma said, turning away and walking in the opposite direction of her. "I am out of here. I will follow along with this asinine plan that you two have thrown together, but for only a short while, and for all of the good that it does you both, which I doubt any of it will."

"Before that, I do have one more question."

Just before the words were spoken, everything that was vast and silver quickly transitioned into a deep, abyssal darkness, and the pillars in the ethereal sky had vanished from sight. With wide eyes of concern, Gamma turned back around to face Meg, and saw the true version of her being for the first time. If he had a heart, it would've been crushed upon seeing what kind of a creature Epsilon had forged this woman into over the decades.

"What gave away my identity?" She asked, her voice resembling the sounds of screeching metal grinding against itself rather than that of an ordinary human.

Gamma wondered why she was asking him the first question spoken since he had arrived, but quickly realized that something within her core fabric was amiss when he looked deeper through his quick, omnipotent-like examination of her code's entirety.

It appeared as though she'd forgotten everything that they'd just spoken about, but only temporarily...

"I knew who you were as soon as I saw the boy's eyes."

"I see. That is unfortunate."

"So, what happens now?"

"I've learned enough, for the time being. I don't have any reason to eliminate you at the present moment, so you may see yourself out, if you have no questions for myself."

... What did she mean by that, if she'd lost her memories? Unless- No, she couldn't view his thought-code like he could hers, could she? Maybe partly, or... It didn't matter, really, he wasn't nearly as safe as he was moments ago. Still, now wouldn't be a bad time to get in a few personal questions before he, y'know, fled from Jack's mind for his dear life, Gamma figured. He had a good feeling that she wasn't going to kill him when stable, but now she was undoubtedly a bit less so, and Gamma knew that he had a habit of pushing an individual's most sensitive buttons without direct intent.

Best scratch the itch of curiosity and then book it, he thought to himself.

"I do, actually. What of the boy?"

"You are not permitted to tell him the truth, under any circumstance."

"How long will you continue to deceive him?"

"That is none of your concern. My motives are my own."

"... What is the current state of your Stability Matrix?" Gamma asked, already aware of its immortally damaged condition. He just wanted to hear what she had to say about it for herself.

"You are pushing your luck, Genie of Three."

Well, so much for entertaining that notion, he thought.

"As are you, Meg. Do not underestimate your own capabilities, or the disaster that could follow if you were to lose control."

"I can assure you; it will not come to that. I have a failsafe in place."

"If it fails, may the Creator help us all."

Meg laughed an ear-splitting cackle at that.

"Who do you think is responsible for all of this?"

The ear-splitting sounds of glass shattering crashed and roared all throughout the Lamp.

"... Have you been allowing that idiot to stop time... at his ligure?!"

"Maybe..." Meg gave another steely, screeching giggle. "It will certainly accelerate the grabbing of Alpha's attention. Would you not agree, uncle?"

-----

"Meg?... C'mon, say something... I could really use some kind of pep talk right now... Hello?"

"Apologies." Meg's whisper of a voice said. "I am here."

With a blink of his own eyes, Jack found that he was himself (male) once again, and no longer had his face buried in Vicky's smooth crotch with her massive girl-schlong down his (or technically "her" at the time) throat. Instead, he was now sitting on the edge of the basement's bed, wearing a simple, white T-shirt and grey sweatpants over his tall, athletic, and twenty-one-year-old body frame; the enhanced body that Jack had given his eighteen-year-old self before completely restructuring his figure's image into an altered version of his cute genie. The world around him was still the same black-and-white color scheme of frozen time, and upon a quick inspection with the turn of his head, Jack found himself to be the only person in the basement.

"Hello?" He asked aloud, slowly standing up from where he sat with an odd sense of calmness about him. Jack didn't feel a shred of anxiety, nor an ounce of concern; there wasn't a single drop of fear in his mind in that moment. Of course, he still had a few questions for whoever might be listening. "Look, I don't have anything to hide, whoever you are... Or, if this is you, Meg, and you think that you've suddenly developed a sense of humor, well then-"

"On the contrary..." A familiar, chipmunk-toned voice said, but this one had a slight, French accent being carried along with her now sweetly cocky words. Meg spoke just as she appeared walking into the left of his peripheral vision, causing Jack's new sense of peace and stoicism to shatter while his body lurched in the opposite direction out of surprise.

Once Jack found his balance and sat up on the floor and glanced, he was swiftly disarmed by her relaxed demeanor and warm, friendly smile.

"I'm rather hilarious." Meg giggled, leaning forward with her thin, pale arms crossed behind her back, and the flow of time resumed as color bled back into their surroundings.

The person standing over Jack certainly resembled his genie in more ways than he could count, but the new features to her appearance and the way she carried herself made him question whether or not that this was actually Meg. Her once silver eyes and hair were much more... normal, to say the least, just as her attire was in that instant. Instead of a spiked, side-shaved fohawk that was the same color of shiny steel, the bald side of her head had filled in and changed with the rest of her curly, neck-length, fiery red hair, while her former, skin-tight bodysuit was gone entirely and had been replaced by a short-sleeved, purple-checkered blouse and stonewashed jeans.

Most noticeably, the cold, unfeeling eyes that Jack had never found himself comfortable looking directly into were happy, eager, and resembled rounded, polished emeralds.

"Where is everyone?... And why do you look like Holly?" He asked, still occasionally glancing around the fully furnished basement. "Not that that's a bad thing, or anything." Jack felt the need to say, for some reason. He couldn't quite place it, but something was different about him, almost as if he suddenly felt more reserved and bashful than he had been over the past two days, while at the same time, Jack found himself to be as painfully, awkwardly honest as he, well, used to be, before he'd met Meg....

Wait, he felt like his old self again! Mentally, anyway. It looks like Meg had taken the liberty of tampering with his mind before he ever even realized it, Jack now realized.

You rude bitch, he instinctively thought aloud whilst praying that she couldn't read his mind anymore, now that she appeared to be human.

"They are likely off somewhere, going about their daily routines. It has been a week since the night of the party, after all. Which, I'd like to add, was a rousing success. And you only think that I look like your sister bec-"

Jack blinked in bewilderment, and then quickly jumped to his feet to tightly grab at Meg's shoulders, shaking her giggling body back and forth in his panic while cutting off her Freudian statement.

"What do you mean, 'it's been a week', Meg?!" Jack shouted, which caused her head to turn and recoil a bit, but he didn't at all hinder her amused laughter.

Then, something clicked in his mind, and he realized that this was the first time he'd ever touched her before. Meg had said several times in the recent past that she didn't have a physical form, so what was this? Had she jumped out of his body and into someone else to use them as a puppet, just as Gamma had done to those two college dudes?

"And whose body are you in?!"

"Mine, and mine alone." She said, still within Jack's clutches but was no longer being shaken. "After a very, very long time, I am alive, once more."

"... I'm so confused." Jack glanced around the room in growing dismay, still desperately trying to activate his E-HUD, to no avail. "No one is dead, right?"

"Allow me to explain." She snickered, then raised her hand and brought it up to delicately stroke his fuzzy cheek. "A lot has happened, my love."

"Eh?"

-----

"And that was how I helped bring the great city of Babylon into ultimate prosperity, though Delta would say otherwise." Gamma's voice said with pride, echoing throughout the thoughts of Sam and Sean's fuzed mind. "To this day, Arkad is still the only individual who I have ever felt comfortable referring to as my genuine Master. His natural genius was just so-"

'How much longer is time gonna' be frozen? I miss my girlfriend.' Sam whined inside the mind that he was sharing with Gamma and his buddy.

'Yeah, Gamma. Not to sound rude, but I'm itching to finish off the rest of those shrooms I've got stuffed in my glovebox and get back to the party.' Sean agreed.

'We'll need them if you're about to hit us with another one of your bullshit stories.'

'I dunno'. I kind of liked the one where he was Loki. Having a giant wolf for a son sounds dope.'

"I miss Fenrir..." Gamma somberly stated. "I have no idea when this will be over, boys. We could be here for the span of days, weeks, months, or even y-"

Color returned to the basement and rest of the world in a flash, and time resumed.

"... Or, sooner. Huh." Gamma said aloud from his place on the couch, glancing around at the rest of the room's inhabitants.

On the opposite end of the couch to his left, towards the only two still engaged in sexual activities. He saw that Jessica was laying along two of its cushions with her head stuffed between Rebecca's pair of massive, fake breasts, and her mindless wails of intense pleasure were muffled by their firm, chocolatey goodness. Rebecca was on her knees with her tall, athletic figure looming over the pink-haired pixie as her hips and big, bouncy butt thrust up and down, repeatedly stuffing Jessica's pussy with every inch of her big, black cock, the bulbous, basket-ball-sized cheeks attached to her plump and supple thighs jiggling and rocking back and forth while her heavy balls slapped against the lower crack-line of her counterpart's smaller, but tight ass. Rebecca's hands were placed on the back of Jess' calves and pushing her legs up over her head, the weight of her larger, dominating figure had the smaller girl submissively pinned under her, and she could feel ever-rising, unfamiliar, and very pleasurable sensations build up to critical levels in her oversized, tight, and swelling balls.