The Unbound Genie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck baby, I'm gonna'-... gonna- Ah!" Rebecca squealed, her once-steady, flawless thrusting motions becoming more and more uncoordinated by the second until her hips slammed down against Jess' for the last time that night, unleashing a pint of hot, thick seed directly into her friend's womb. "Ahhnnn... Oh, ohhhmygaaawd... OhhhpppuuuckmeeeIcan'tstopcuuhhuumiiing!"

Gamma crossed his arms over his muscular chest and a leg over his knee, his own, big dick instinctively swelling back up to full-mast at the sight. However, that big ol' meat balloon slowly began to deflate once he looked up towards the rest of the gang around the basement. Suffice to say, they weren't having nearly as much fun as his couchmates.

"Akt!- J-Jack?! What the f-akt!" Vicky pleaded in a choked panic. One moment, she was getting her brandidy-new and super huge dick down girl-Jack's throat. In the next, Vicky found herself with her big tits and stomach laying flat against the bed with an immovable foot pushing down onto her back, keeping her pinned. She felt a spark of relief from her disorientation when a hand reached out and grabbed onto hers, but when Vicky rolled her head with that firmly planted foot pulling at her hair while roughly rubbing her face against the quilt beneath to look in the other direction at the moaning, ahegao-faced twink beside her, she realized that everything was probably okay.

"Oh fuck! Ahn... H-Harder, mommy!" John said, experiencing the exact same thing that his partner was, but by sheer force of willpower and raw, horny adrenaline, was able to lift his head enough to turn and catch the maniacal smile on the short psychopath's adorable face out from the corner of his eye. What he thought was his best friend's barefoot eagerly complied with John's arguable request, lifting itself off of him for only a moment just to slam it back down onto the side of his face. The blonde-headed eighteen-year-old with a pair of perky tits on his lithe, girly chest felt the indestructible bones of his skull tremble with a delightfully intense pain. "Ahhhppphhhaaannnaaahhh..."

Vicky wasn't sure what John had tried to say in his haze of masochistic ecstasy as the majority of his head became impressed into the bed, and she very quickly realized that this wasn't Jack just simply turning the tables on them out of surprise. In the instant she felt a bit of relief of pressure from the amount she had applied to John's stupid head, Vicky was able to catch a glipse of the true being that effortlessly had them under total submission. That person, who was once a young man named Jack Thompson, looked to be in her early twenties; had an unusual crop of short, silvery hair on her cute head; was without the pair of massive breasts and male genitals that jiggled and dangled around respectively and constantly; wore a sleek, steely bodysuit that ended just above her elbows and knees, one tight enough to show off every slight crevasse and the muscle-linings of her slender, athletic figure.

Those wild, silver eyes and that bright, toothy grin on her face was haunting, Vicky thought, deciding to play dead from then on out. Luckily for her, the "trying not to breathe" bit was easy enough, considering that she hadn't been able to inhale from the hydraulic press pushing into her upper-back. She couldn't do anything about the terror that was rapidly rising from within the depths of her soul, though.

Gamma's mouth twisted into an uncomfortable frown upon witnessing the would-be lethal stomp, but his physical body's enhanced libido had caused his long, thick cock bloat back up to full-mast in a heartbeat when he noticed how juicy John and Vicky's big, bubbly butts looked jiggling around behind them.

Damn his mortal form's awkwardly-timed, biological compulsions...

Although, once he looked up and over towards Atlas, who had stepped off of the bed in a slow, continuous retreat from where Meg was standing and staring him down, Gamma realized that something was very different about the man.

"What have you done?" Atlas asked the short woman, his usually loud, booming voice now low and nervous as he kept taking careful steps backwards. His large, calloused hands were trembling with fear as his and Meg's eyes were locked onto one another. There was an unsteady placement with every step taken in the opposite direction. "Where's Alpha?!"

No longer were Atlas' eyes burning with a bright, scorching light. Now, they were simply a dull, light-brown color. His once magnificent, elegant, and almost glowing, white suit had lost all of its radiance, as well as any other part of him.

"You have been stripped of him." Meg calmly stated, her demonically beautiful smile unwavering. She raised her right arm into the air, then extended an index finger as she closed the rest of her palm. With a blink of her silver eyes, an orb of white light appeared just inches above the tip of her finger, its size comparable to that of a spherical, half-dollar coin. "It is nothing personal."

Before the mortal Atlas could respond and express his words of horrified concern, Meg's left arm rose and its hand mirrored that of the right. She blinked, and a similar, pulsating orb of bright crimson revealed itself. Unlike Alpha, Epsilon's tiny form was about the size of a steel pellet, and didn't have an aura that physically damaged one's retinas when they looked upon it.

Upon realizing the complete, unchangeable reality of his situation at the piercing sight of his genie, Alpha stopped retreating, then collapsed to his knees, his shoulders slumped over.

"Why?" The word escaped his open mouth and heartbroken expression in a whisper.

The thumbs on each of her hands slowly rose to the tips of her index fingers, then they both quickly clamped down with an audible SNAP.

The two, magnificent sources of light were gone.

"The Creator requires them, for a short time." Meg said, walking off of the bed and the two curvy fools that were being crushed underneath her feet. "I cannot guarantee that you will ever see either of them ever again, but I certainly hope that it is the case."

"So... By the logic of your words, I'll assume that you're letting me live?" Atlas asked, his head rising as the fear in his expression slowly began to dissipate. He looked more surprised than anything else.

"Correct."

Meg crossed her arms and stopped when she stood three feet away from where the giant man sat. She didn't appear to be hostile at all, but the stern scowl on her pretty face indicated that Atlas wasn't out of hot water just yet. Reluctantly, he rose to his feet and gathered himself. Despite the two-feet Atlas had over her in terms of height, the silver demon in front of him had the man at her mercy now that Alpha wasn't a part of his being.

For the first time since the American-Vietnam War, Atlas, the most recent and unseen ruler of the physical universe, was completely and utterly vulnerable to an individual who could reduce him to a crude stain on the wall with just a simple flick of her thin wrist.

Atlas slowly reached up into his flashy suit-jacket to pull out a small, black case from an interior pocket. After he opened it up and pulled out one of the dark, oversized cigars from the sleek container, it was placed back into his jacket as the log of tobacco ignited on its own upon his perfect, shiny teeth clamping down onto the opposite end. He took a slow, deep inhale of the burning leaves, then exhaled through his frowning lips and nose simultaneously.

"These aren't the circumstances that I would have liked to meet the Omega, all things considered..." Atlas said, a look of defeat on his face as he examined the rest of the room, who were all exceptionally confused. Well, all except Debra, who was passed out on the floor with her big tits jiggling around in the constraints of the red dress on her short, youthful body. Debra's expression was peaceful, and her vicious snoring was something to behold, so Atlas figured that the reach of this savage genie's mercy would extend beyond himself, which was a good thing, of course. "The Creator, is he displeased with the Pillars, as well as myself?"

"He could not care less about our affairs, per usual. Edward Wexon's true motives have always been a mystery to us all." Meg said solemnly and with a shrug, then blinked. After that, every bit of silver on her figure transformed and shifted into a deep, abyssal, black color, especially the iris and pupils of her big, doll-like eyes. The smile that spread across her lips defied the characteristics of the woman Atlas had been visually studying in that brief time, and instantly he knew that the person, the genie before him, was no longer the same despite the shared, slightly more gravelly voice that followed. "Regardless, the feeling is mutual, Atlas."

"Boooooo, you suck!" Gamma brazenly called out with his large hands cupped around his mouth from where he sat on the couch at Omega's grand debut. "You are responsible for every problem in existence. Boooooo."

"Yeah!" John fearlessly and stupidly barked, now propped up in the center of the bed on all fours with his perky tits and big, wobbly butt bouncing around beneath and behind him respectively. "Kick his ass, Gamma!"

Gamma's eyes went wide at that, then his annoyed gaze shot towards a flinching John before giving his head a few rapid, panicked, side-to-side turns of disapproval.

The arm facing Gamma's direction lifted up with its index finger pointing at him, then Meg quickly flicked it upward, resulting in the couch-dweller's thick, beefy fist to rise up and strike himself in the jaw.

("Ow!")

("Fuck!")

"Sorry, boys..." Gamma groaned to himself, clutching at the sore, impacted area on his wincing face.

"Shut up, Nephew." Meg growled, not breaking eye-contact with a smirking Atlas for even a moment. "Know your place."

-----

"I don't remember the rest of that night." Meg said, sitting in Jack's lap with the widest and most joyous of grins on her happy, freckled face. As he was leaned back against the headboard with a dissatisfied, astonished look on his own face, Jack felt a bit startled when the cute girl gently grabbed at his skinny forearms and pulled them under her so that he would be holding her. "I simply woke up the next day within the Creator's Laboratory, born again as a powerless, human being."

"Okay..." Was all Jack had to say. What else was he supposed to say? As far as it goes, he had more than just a few questions for the creepy but super-cute redhead pushing back against him. "What happened right before that?"

"Oh! Uh, n-nothing, of course." She said, a little too quickly.

When she turned slightly to look up and meet eyes with the love of her life, Jack became certain of one thing...

Megan was a terrible liar.

"I just sat down with Epsilon and my former sisters to talk in one of the quieter corners of your mind, Omega ambushed them like how we did with Gamma, and then boom, that's when my st-tory started, or ended. However you want to look at it. Hahah, haaah..."

At least that new accent of hers was nice, Jack thought.

"I don't wanna' know. Got it." Jack said with an expressionless nod, the naturally dark circles under his eyes as prominent as ever. He sighed, gearing up to receive a cold, uncomforting answer to the next question. "How pissed off is everyone, and am I going to need to move away and start over under a new identity? Because, honestly, I don't think I'll be able to look any of them in the eyes after everything that's happened..."

The worried, bad-poker-face look in her expression melted away in an instant at that, and she turned to look forward once more as it was replaced with a eager, devious grin.

"What do you mean?" Meg asked in a mock way that indicated she had no idea what Jack was talking about. "How could anyone be mad at you, love? It's not like you didn't have a supernatural, artificial intelligence influencing your decision-making skills and rewriting the laws of reality while using your being as a conduit. If you ask me, it's all their fault, wherever, and whoever they might have been."

"... You're kidding." Jack said in astonishment, unable to keep from chuckling at that. "So, in other words, I technically got away with murder?"

"In a sense." Meg giggled as well. "Don't misunderstand me, though. Everyone you've known will likely see you in a much, much different light from now on. I hope their reactions to seeing you are to your... satisfaction."

"And what's that supposed to- Mm?!" Jack began, but was cut off after Meg slowly turned and twisted from her positioning in his lap to face him, hug him, then tenderly, meaningfully bring her soft lips up to meet his own. He almost recoiled purely out of surprise, but Jack instead held firm, allowing the year-older, red-headed French girl to kiss him like a long, lost lover.

Oddly enough, Jack noticed for a moment that he was actually getting into the act, for once. Before, when he'd been kissed by Vicky, Jessica, Rebecca, and even his own mother in the same fashion that Meg was kissing him in that moment, it all just felt awkward and unnatural. Now, Jack could feel his heart pounding faster and harder inside of his chest; his breathing become heavier and more unsteady; his mind drifting away into that same, lusty haze that it had grown used to falling into over the past couple of days (that he was able to account for).

Before breaking the kiss, Meg decided to bite down on Jack's bottom lip upon pulling away. He winced and let out a whimper, opening his eyes to find her beautiful gems gazing into them. The soft, tender flesh of his lip slipped out from her mildly firm clasp, gently throbbing along with another lengthy, sensitive part of his body that was grinding right up against Meg's tight crack through the fabric of their bottoms.

Jack may have had his old mind about him, he thought, but the excessive amount of raw, horny energy that his "magically" enhanced rod was causing to course through his body sent his inhibitions completely into freefall. That, and the fluid, healthy circulation of his muscular body's bloodstream may have acted as an amplifier for that, if only just by a small amount. As a result of the powerful wash of emotions he felt, Jack instinctively placed his hands on Meg's hips and began to pull her back and forth against his midsection, letting out soft groans with hazy, lusty eyes as his face slowly approached Meg's for another kiss.

Calm, unflustered, and completely in control of herself, Meg simply smiled and brought up an index finger to touch upon Jack's puckered lips. The forceful motions of his hands on her hips slowed to a stop, his eyes grew wider than ever, and his face was so red that one could think steam was about to come spewing out of his ears. In a single, sobering instant, Jack was wracked with the same sense of overwhelming embarrassment that had plagued him his entire life. Despite having a sexy, manly body, a fleshy, unstoppable python for a cock, and a high enough libido to impregnate every womb in the town within an afternoon, Jack still had the self-esteem of a self-aware, self-conscious slug. Although, the panic flowing through his body was only mild, and that was mainly because the cute girl in his lap didn't have the expression of someone who was looking at a disgusting, slimy creature like himself.

Meg was looking at him like there was nobody else in the world that she would rather have with her, in that moment. Instead of blurting out awkward and/or defensive things like "I'm sorry!", or "Wait, you gave me the wrong idea!", Jack forced himself to swallow, and then took a deep breath as he gathered himself. It's just a shame that he was too horny to think, or else his next words may have come out somewhat smoother.

"I'm confused..."

Well, it's not like anything else was new, Jack thought.

"Soon." She said with a genuinely amused giggle. "And relax, silly."

Jack slowly relaxed himself and leaned back against the wide, wooden headboard of the basement's bed, doing his best to force a polite smile and nod despite the overwhelming amount of irrational shame and lack of confidence that was (or wasn't) coursing through him.

When Meg held up her left hand and opened her palm wide and flat, Jack noticed for the first time that the center-points of her fingerprints were each faintly glowing with different, alternating colors.

"I must return one of the Creator's inventions to his assistant. She was insistent that I return it before he took notice of its absence, and I intend to keep my word." Meg said, and curled that hand up to poise her fingers to snap. Just before she did, Meg left Jack with these haunting, cryptic words: "If you can survive until tomorrow morning, then you'll have passed my final test."

SNAP!

And just like that, Jack was simply alone in the basement, propped up against the headboard with a racing heart and mind, as well as a frustrated and almost painfully hard cock.

"What?!"

After a short while of considering his former genie's parting words, Jack's anxiety forced him to decide that simply laying there on the basement's bed was likely the least safe thing he could possibly be doing.

... And that's if she weren't just screwing with him, again.

Survive until tomorrow morning, he wondered; what the hell was Meg going on about? Was that whole, random "My Love" thing something that actually meant something, or was that just a change in her vocabulary due to her acquired accent? If he were being honest with himself, Jack hadn't ever considered up to that point on how cute a French accent would sound on someone like her.

Cute or not, Meg has proven herself to be someone who Jack only might be able to trust.

Sure, he felt fine, but how long was that going to last? If she hadn't screwed around with his head during the moment they'd first met, he'd most likely have much more faith in the fact that she was just a little jokeste. Unfortunately, something in his overly-paranoid gut was practically screaming at him to jump right off of that bed and get the hell out of there before something around him spontaneously combusted.

And Jack did just that, athletically pulling his legs back so that he was able to kick forward and use the momentum to land on his feet. From the bed's cushy surface to the stairs across the room, Jack cleared the gap in just a second as he sprinted right on out of that big, empty room and smashed the basement's door off its hinges by ramming his right shoulder into it. For a moment, he wondered how his muscles instinctively knew to move and react to his emotional state like they'd just done, but the once-unathletic, very lazy, and former teenager quickly dismissed those trivial thoughts after the house-rattling *CRASH* and a brief torrent of raw pain coursed through his shoulder.

As he lay there on the basement's door, which was separating him from the grime and dust of the garage's concrete floor, Jack figured that he might need to relax, or else a heart-attack was going to kill him before any of Meg's vaguely mentioned dangers could get the chance. That was easier said than done though, Jack thought, slowly lifting himself up and rising to his feet. With a sigh and a few gentle slaps on his face, Jack did his best to psych himself up enough to get his feet moving towards the garage's exit.

Once that door was opened up and the entrance hallway of his family's home presented itself, so did quite a few strange, but familiar sounds. Specifically, the sounds of two young women arguing, while a bitter old bitch was doing her best to get them to shut up. And, per usual, the exhausted elder's complaints were falling on deaf ears.