The Unbound Genie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack had found himself laying down on a large, dark recliner without an inch of clothing around his impressive body in the corner of Vicky's living room, trying to focus on all of the fleshy shapes moving around in his vision.

The first real thing that became clear in his vision was that of five naked gentlemen sitting together on an extended version of her old couch. Each of them looked to be in the age range of their late thirties to their early fifties, were all fairly tall and muscular while the amount of body hair on their bodies ranged from completely hairless to nearly full-blown bear. They all laughed together and hooted at the gigantic television mounted on the wall, clinking their beer cans together and forcing down a head that was bobbing between each of their bulky legs.

"Unc-cle Jay! You've gotta' snap out of it!" One of the young men down on their knees in front of the line of older ones said, having managed to force himself out of the most rotund of them's big, meaty grip and off of the upper half of his soda-can-thick member. "Listen to me! We need to call the co-oommphs..." The twenty-something-year-old's complaints of distress were muffled by his Uncle's captivating, hypnotic gaze. And the reentry of his cock between the boy's plumped up, bee-stung lips, of course.

"What's your nephew whining about now, James?" The tallest, skinniest one said from the right end beside the man, his hand on the back of a black man in his early thirties. "It's not everyday that the boy gets to get his juicy mouth fucked by a prick like yours."

"You're tellin' me, jeez." James chuckled, each of their attention turning back to the television as those who were both on their knees and hypnotized by their elder counterparts eagerly and mindlessly serviced them. "You know how he gets, though. The little homo always has to be bitchin' about somethin'."

In the center of the floor where Vicky's coffee table used to be, was now a thick, dark-blue mat that had four men laying across it on their sides, each of them pressing themselves together to form one hell of a human sandwich. Their hips bucked and thrusted into one another's, acting as some kind of a rythmic train of ass-fucking. Jack was sure of that, being that his view was focused on their undersides and spread legs, watching as long, thick cocks effortlessly slid in and out of tight assholes while sets of big, full balls slapped against flesh. The one in front of the line, who had both the smallest cock and largest, jiggliest butt, turned his torso somewhat and wrapped his arm around the taller gentleman's neck behind him, then leaned in for a deep tongue-kiss while his partner reached forward to furiously jerk off his friend's unattended cock. The hulking, dark figure at the back of the line just smiled and giggled, fucking the man in front of him with seeminly all of his strength as no cock was passing between his muscular and defined cheeks.

"You were right, honey! I'm having, like, sooo much fun." The latino said, moaning loudly into his husband's ear.

The one in front of him just grunted and smiled, completely unaware that he had been turned into submissive twink while his wife had utterly transformed into the sexy, masculine beast behind him.

Aside from those two groups of horny men, the rest of the room was just as packed full of other manly men engaging in all sorts of various sexual activities.

In the attached kitchen three guys in their late-twenties were stroking their impressive lengths and fondling their big, heavy balls in a small circle while a man who was easily almost seven-feet-tall sat cross-legged in the center. His eyes were glossed over, and he was looking around aimlessly, and stupidly. Jack figured the man barely had any intelligence or coherent thoughts rattling around inside of his empty head, judging by his awkward and confused facial expressions as each of the men began ejaculating thick, gooey ropes of their hot, white seed all over his muscular form.

The walls of the apartment's room were also lined with men fucking each other in a multidude of positions. Some were bent over with their hands pressed against the wall while someone pounded away at their butts, others were pushed up against it with their chests grinding against another's as a big dick was pumped into them from below. Some even just stood by and/or felt up the bodies and muscles of those who were fucking someone else, primarily focused on jacking off to the obscene sights around them, sights that their minds assumed to be among the most normal and casual of activites one can take part in.

Jack rubbed his eyes and then the rest of his face, half of his reluctantly horny mind wanting to just get up and run right out of there before he wound up like any one of them. Constantly horny, oblivious to the weirdness around them, and totally, utterly gay... Yep, this was definitely John's doing, he mentally confirmed.

Either way, he couldn't just sit there and do nothing.

It took him a few moments, but Jack eventually found the willpower to conquer his anxiety about the situation and get up from the comfy recliner and maneuver his way through the orgy towards the hallway.

The hallway was a challenge in it of itself, having only just a slight gap to slip through between the mass of men. With a deep sigh, Jack forced his way through the dense crowd of at least twenty people, unable to keep from rubbing up against most of their hardened, soft, and/or surgically altered figures and features. One big, round ass in particular that was blocking his path near the end of the hallway was fairly breathtaking in appearance, bouncing and wobbling around as its short owner was leaning up to make out with an equally cute twink. Seeing no harm in the act, Jack grabbed a handful of squishy, rubbery butt, causing the young man to jump in surprise and lean into his touch, his partner none-the-wiser, not that he would, or even could care, if aware. Biting down on his lip and ready to give up his search and join in on the fun, Jack glanced around to check and see if John, Vicky, or anyone else was visible, wondering if he had enough time to bust a quick nut before continuing to Vicky's room.

Fuck it, Jack thought to himself as he gripped his own rock-solid member and angled it between those mouthwatering cheeks. He slipped in without any resistence, finding that his raven-haired cuite had already been loosened and lubed up by an earlier fuck, likely from the well-endowed man he was passionately making out with. His insides were as smooth as silk, and the artificial flesh of his plump ass felt like two, very plush marshmallows against his hips as he bottomed out completely within him.

"Ooh!" He moaned, turning around so that their eyes could meet. "Well hello there, stud."

"Hey... Uh, Vicky?" Jack asked, his eyes going wide as soon as he realized who he had just deeply penetrated without any prior warning.

It was his best friend, and the person renting out the apartment, Vicky Addler.

"Sup." She said, sticking out her tongue as she pushed back against Jack and groaning in her slightly altered voice. "Having fun back there?"

"That's one way to put it." Jack said, reality slowly creeping back into his lust-fueled mind, though it didn't do anything to kill his erection. "And who's...? Oh." He couldn't help but chuckle as he examined the person Vicky had been making out with. "Hey there, Jess. Didn't recognize you in your hallway's shitty lighting, hah."

The pink-haired, former-woman cocked her head to the side once she realized who was talking to her. Her eyes fluttered and she blushed brightly, bringing up her hands to place them on her flat, toned, and manish chest in embarrassment, though her cock betrayed her as it twitched with both interest and excitement.

Jack slowly began to pull out of Vicky, but slammed it back into her once half of its length was visible.

"Oh, fuck!" Vicky groaned, leaning into her pink-haired roommates body for support as she arched her back. "Mmm, do that again."

Jack obliged, which caused her to cry out in pleasure once more while a rope of precum shot out from her big, floppy dick and onto Jessica's plump thigh.

"Having a prostate makes anal way better, right Jess?" Vicky asked, losing herself in the series of slow, powerful thrusts that Jack had taken to inflicting on her. "I could get fucked like this all day."

Jess rolled her eyes at that, then turned to leave without a word. "You have been doing it all day, and night..." Just before she was out of arm's reach, however, Jack grabbed at her wrist.

A little more than a week ago, Jess would've pulled away in a panic and slapped Jack for doing something so bold, but instead just stood her ground and sighed as she turned back to face him.

"Where's John?" Jack asked, still fucking Vicky in the ass as she was now leaning up against the wall.

Jess looked as though she tried not to smile at first, but her confident grin spread out across her face after a quick thought about an answer to his question.

"My boyfriend?" Jess giggled in her slightly masculine voice. "Oh, Johnny boy! Your favorite idiot is finally back from the dead! Yoohoo!"

Jack stopped instantly, but remained balls-deep in Vicky as a sense of unease began building up in his spine.

"B-Boyfriend?"

The door located right beside where Vicky's hands were pressed up against the wall swung open abruptly, and a tall, powerful man that Jack barely recognized walked out with a confident skip in his mighty step.

The man stood six-inches taller than Jack, was built like a roid-enfuzed linebacker, had long, swept-back, platinum blonde hair that hung down to his perfect, muscular butt, was packing a cock that more resembled a giant, uncut log of salami, and the pupil-less iris his eyes were glowing with a bright, piercing, white color.

"Jack!" John said, his deep voice booming all throughout the apartment and cutting out the thumping music all around them. He gave him a full-strength bear-hug right there on the spot from the side, and the confused Jack could feel his unbreakable bones creak and vibrate under the pressure. Jack coughed and tried to pull out of Vicky to get away from him, but it was no use, both of them refusing to let him escape his grasp. "I'm so glad you're okay, buttercup."

Jess sighed and crossed her arms in frustration at that, but ultimately understood who John's favorite person in the whole world was at the end of the day.

"G-get off of me, you giant dumbass." Jack managed to say, his voice strained and barely heard from under the powerful music playing. "With or without a genie, I will fucking kill you if you don't cut it out."

"C'mon, don't be like that!" John laughed, slowly easing up on his bone-crushing hug. "You go off and disappear on me for a whole week, and then I find out you're back and bleeding all over my girlfriend's doorstep without even a hello!"

"I'm not even gonna' entertain that statement..." Jack said, doing his best to catch his breath and remove Vicky's persistent and powerful glutes from his twitching cock. "Speaking of which, where did Rebecca go?"

"Hello!" Becky called out as she exited the bedroom as well, holding what looked to be some kind of large, inflatable ball that matched her skin tone perfectly. However, once Jack spotted the wide, dark chocolate areola perked up on its side, he knew exactly what it was. "Sorry about your head, Jackie. Wanna' suck on my boob to make up for it?"

Becky giggled, turned the detached breast's nipple towards his face, then shoved it into his mouth.

Jack let out muffled noises of confusion, trying to get a good look at his sister's best friend's transformation before entertaining her gesture. Still as tall as ever, Rebecca's figure had completely changed from what it had been moments ago. If anything, it looked as though someone had copy/pasted her face onto her ex-boyfriend Eric's body and altered her facial features ever so slightly. Big, rippling arm and chest muscles; a pair of tree-trunk thighs that could crush a watermelon; an overly-thick ten-inch cock swinging around between her legs, along with a short, curly crop of buzzed hair sitting atop her head. Even her hands weren't thin and soft like Vicky's and Jess', instead they were thick, big-fingered, and somewhat calloused.

Finally having had enough of the bullshit going on around him that was completely out of his control, Jack began to struggle and twist his body and head, growling with a bubbling rage that'd surphaced over the course of just a few minutes.

"ENOUGH!" Jack roared, and his friends surrounding him quickly quieted and began to pull away from him. "Give me some goddamn space, for fuck's sake!"

While emotions of empathy and pity washed over those who were screwing with him, memories of what all Jack had done to them without their consent started flashing through their minds, especially Jess, who had a rather interesting idea in regards to how she could get a bit of payback from it all.

Hyperventilating and trying to calm himself, Jack didn't at all notice Jessica tap John on the shoulder and then whisper something into his ear.

Both of them grinned wide at her suggestion.

"Y'know, I don't know why I keep putting up with you guys." Jack sighed, glancing around at all of them as the men in the hallway didn't pay any mind to their quarrel. "Seriously though, I thought I was the one who had a screwy mind. You all are just-"

John blinked, and Alpha's magic quickly went to work on Jack's mind.

"-the most annoying group of... Group of, uh... Stupid... Stupids." Jack furrowed his brow, realizing that he was having trouble trying to think of words to say. Now that he tried to think about it, he was having just as much of an issue getting words to even come to mind.

With a mildly baffled, blank expression on his face, he watched as Jess of all people roughly grabbed him by the arm and brought him into her nearby bedroom in a flash, slamming the door behind them. She used strength that Jack hadn't expected her to have given how short and frail her male body looked. However, after getting thrown to the floor and gathering himself up on his knees, he looked up towards Jess with wide, stunned eyes.

"N-no..."

"Huh?" Jess asked, looking down at her cock and balls as they swelled up and grew right before their eyes. "Oh, yeah."

"It's payback time, asshole." She chuckled.

----------

EndNote:

Thank you all for taking the time to at least skim through this story. While this story may be finished, the others I've written exist within the same universe, and may explain certain meta-bits that went, well, unexplained, in this tale. My Master PC story is the prequel to this one, and I'll try to actually get another chapter done before the year's out so that anyone who cares about plot details can be less annoyed by anything that this one didn't elaborate on. Thank you all, and good night!