The Uncertain Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A hall pass," Sally said, nodding.

"Oysters, huh?" Jessie said slyly. "It's too bad he's away then."

Mindy smiled, though for some reason she wanted to punch her in the eye.

"Yea, maybe he'll bring some home."

"Really, does he know how to shuck them?" Coraline asked innocently.

"I bet he knows how to shuck," Jesse said.

"Excuse me, I'm going to the ladies room," Mindy said, forcing a smile.

A minute later Khandi entered the bathroom. "Mindy, sorry. Were they being obnoxious again?"

"No, it's nothing, just dumb stuff. I should be fine; I don't know why I got so annoyed, it was just girl talk. I'll be fine."

Khandi handed Mindy her phone back. "Well, pump a little alcohol into them and they transform into unpleasant bitches. Listen, let's go out to my car, I have that thing I was telling you about."

"Really, I'm not borrowing sex toys from you. It's gross, and a little creepy," Mindy said.

"Oh would you stop, I'm not lending you my Bruno, or the Hugh Jackman, or Space Ace..." Khandi said, smiling.

"Stop! I don't want to know!" Mindy said as Khandi pulled her out of the bathroom.

Khandi led Mindy to a sleek black BMW sedan. She popped the trunk and opened the box inside. In it were some odd goggles, but bigger, and what looked to be a mini laptop.

"This is something that Adrien gave me a while back when he was taking those trips to California. He said it was so I wouldn't get lonely while he was away. He's so sweet," she gushed.

Mindy raised her eyebrows, "Yea, sweet. What is it?"

"The laptop controls it. There are a dozen movies on it."

"Khandi, are you loaning me your porn? Jeez, I'm a big girl now, I have porn of my own."

"Not like this. Hear me out. You select your movie and it will play, but these aren't ordinary movies. They are HD movies, with surround sound audio. The key is the video plays in the headset in a way that makes it seem like you are almost there in the scene. It completely covers your eyes so no outside light gets in, and it covers your ears snugly to block out all outside sound. Choose your movie and watch. Relax, get comfy and enjoy."

Mindy was skeptical. "So why can't I just watch my own porn."

"Because it's a new porn experience. This is a prototype, a next gen version or something or other. One of Adrien's friends was working on it. It's an experience. It's so vivid, it's like you're in the movie with the performers."

"So they are performers now? Are virtual performers going to fuck me?"

"Oh shush. It's like no porn you've ever seen; it's fun. You've got the entire day tomorrow by yourself. After you Redbox the latest Robert Downey Jr. movie you'll have plenty of time for other things," Khandi said.

Mindy let out a slow breath, "Fine, I'll take it."

"Don't you 'fine' me girl," Khandi said jokingly. "You'll thank me on Monday."

"I'm not promising I'm going to try your porn."

"Fine."

Chapter 5

Mindy woke to the sound of her cell phone beeping. The clock read 5 AM. She moaned and grabbed it off the night table, flicking it on. It was a task due, it read: 'Mindy, fuck your husband before he leaves. Do it!'

"Dammit Khandi!" Mindy whispered, turning off the alarm. Then she fell back into a half doze.

She could hear Sam get out of the shower then get dressed.

"Hey babe," Sam whispered into her ear. "I'm heading over to Adrien's. I'll give you a call tonight."

"Mmm, ok. Drive safe, have fun with the guys," Mindy murmured.

Sam kissed her on the cheek.

Sam and Adrien left Dunkin' Donuts at 6:15 and headed for Route 495. They had plenty of time to get to Hyannis.

"We've got perfect weather this weekend. This should be great," Adrien said. "With a little luck the fish will be biting. I haven't fished since we went a few summers ago."

"Me neither," Sam replied. "I'm looking forward to relaxing, maybe I'll just watch you guys fish. I may slip into a coma for a few hours to clear my head. Please don't throw me overboard."

"We might if you get lazy on us. I talked to Lenny last night. He's probably already down at the dock getting the boat ready. We'll have most of the day to ourselves on the water. Len also said Steve has mellowed out lately and isn't quite as big a prick."

"Not possible," Sam said.

"I don't believe it either."

Cape Cod was showing signs of life. The tourist season was approaching, and the seasonal food shacks were getting ready to open. The wharf in Hyannis had year round business to the islands, so there was a fair number of cars in the lot as Sam and Adrien pulled in. It was mostly locals boarding the ferry, but a few early tourists were wandering around, probably looking for a coffee shop.

Sam pulled his Honda around to where private boats launch, and found a spot for the weekend. They grabbed their bags and walked down to Lenny's boat. The boat was a deep sea fishing vessel that could easily accommodate 6 or 8 peoples for a day of fishing.

"Fuuuuckk!" someone yelled from below. A loud bang followed.

Adrien and Sam looked at each other before climbing over the side.

"Lenny!" Adrien called. "That you, buddy?"

"Fuck me yes!" came the reply. "I'll be right up!"

They looked out over the harbor at all the other vessels. The ocean was calm and the breeze had some warmth to it. Sam always enjoyed being out on the water, watching the gorgeous beach homes glide by and seeing the Kennedy compound as they left the harbor.

The ferry foghorn blasted twice, signaling time to launch.

"Hey guys, nice fucking day, huh?" Lenny said as he climbing up the stairs from below.

"Gorgeous," Sam said, Adrien nodding. "Thanks for inviting us."

"Let me correct you," Lenny said. "It's a fucking shitty day, and you won't be thanking me after I tell you we're not hitting the waves."

"Why? What's wrong?" Adrien asked.

"I got here earlier to check fuel, oil, and the normal stuff. I started her up and she sounded a bit off. I let it run thinking the engine needed to idle for a bit. For a while it went ok, but then horrible grinding and then something blew. Something is definitely fucked. I've got a call in to harbor services to look at it, but they don't have anyone until Monday. We're fucked. Sorry guys."

Sam and Adrien looked at each other. "Don't sweat it Lenny, shit happens. Hopefully it won't be too much trouble to fix."

"I'll probably get ass-raped. The engine sounded awful, worse than that scene from Star Wars when Han and Chewie can't get the hyper-drive to work. Boat rule #1, any repair, no matter how small, starts at one thousands dollars."

That reminded Sam why he never bought a boat.

Adrien looked at Lenny. "Ok, what's the plan?"

"Well, the options aren't good. I had arranged for us to stay at Steve's for the weekend. I can sleep here on the bunk, or over at Margie's. But I don't have room for you guys. You could get a hotel, but getting to the island and back would be time and money. Sorry."

"It's alright Len. Sam, what do you think?"

"I have stuff I can do at the house, I don't have a problem heading home. We'll have other Cape trips this year."

"Same here. Len, I think we'll head home," Adrien said. "You have breakfast? We'll probably hit the café over there for some grub first."

"Sounds good. I've got time apparently," Lenny said.

Sam dropped Adrien off at his place at 1:30. He didn't call Mindy, instead deciding to surprise her. He was thinking he would take her into Boston for dinner someplace fancy. He pulled into his driveway at 2.

Chapter 6

Mindy luxuriated in bed wrapped in warmth until 8 AM. She got up put on some sweats and went to Planet Fitness, then zoned out for a while doing cardio. She decided to use the opportunity to relax, body and mind. She went to Whole Foods and bought a fresh salad for lunch, followed by Redbox where she picked up the latest rom-com with Hugh Jackman. She did not buy dinner, instead planning to get takeout from the great sushi place down the street. She was home by 11 AM. She ate her salad while doing some light cleaning. Then it occurred to her what was in her trunk: Khandi's porn.

"Khandi," Mindy muttered. "She'd be in a state of perpetual orgasm if she could find a way."

She brought the box up to the living room and placed it on the coffee table. After staring at it for a minute she went and put a load of laundry into the washer. It was 12:30.

She paid some bills online, and went through the mail. The box. It nagged her. It called to her. She sighed and went to it. She pulled the computer and the headset out placing them on the table. The headpiece was surprising light for being of a size to cover eyes and ears. It was like a modified hockey helmet, but slightly less bulky. From how it was built, it looked like it slid down over the face and then the back pivoted forward to make it snug over eyes and ears.

'Clever design,' she thought.

She powered on the mini-computer. Khandi said it was fully charged, so should last 2 or 3 movies. Mindy wondered how much porn Khandi watched in a given session! She and Sam usually lasted only a few scenes, though usually Mindy liked to watch more than that.

"Hmm," she said out loud. "Let's see what's on this thing."

The computer displayed a menu with a list of movie titles. She flipped through the selections. 'Booty Beach Club' was the first option. It showed several beautiful women lined up with their asses to the camera.

"Jeez, Khandi," Mindy murmured.

'Strip Club Nuns' was the next.

"Khandi!' she said, shaking her head. Although she lingered on the image of two very well hung men watching a woman dressed as a scantily clad nun pole dancing.

'Sunsets in Paradise' showed a couple in a cabana fucking with a sunset behind them.

'Office Fuck 14', the picture for this showed a buxom brunette riding a man in an office that looked surprising like Khandi's.

'Teachers Pet' showed an attractive female 'teacher' on her knees in front of a 'student' who had a cock easily 10 inches. Mindy raised her eyebrows as she gazed at the huge cock.

'Couples Vacation' was set somewhere tropical, and had two couples fucking by a resort swimming pool.

'Renaissance Fantasy' looked intriguing to Mindy. It had three women and two men in various states of undress. Their clothes were mediaeval in appearance. A dark haired woman was on her knees in front of a man who appeared to be a merchant, her mouth around his cock. Mindy noticed the woman's hands were bound behind her back.

There were a few more titles, but Mindy didn't bother with them. She went up to her bedroom and took out one of her vibrators, then ran a hot bath. It was 1:15.

Chapter 7

Sam went to open the side door but found it locked. That was odd. He had used this door this morning and they usually didn't lock it until evening. He unlocked it and went up the stairs into the kitchen. There was a container on the counter containing the remains of a salad. The rest of the kitchen was clean and tidy. He couldn't hear any sound in the house except for the faint hum of the clothes washer.

'Mindy's been cleaning,' Sam thought. He put his keys and wallet on the counter then went down the hall towards the family room. He was about to turn up the stairs to the second floor when he heard something around the corner in the living room. She was probably reading a book on the couch or something. He popped his head around the corner to surprise her and almost fell into the room. His jaw dropped. He was half ready to say something, but caught himself. Instead he watched, transfixed.

Mindy was on the couch. She wasn't reading. She was naked, lounging back into the soft cushions, with one of her vibrators on the cushion next to her. She had some sort of helmet on that covered her eyes and ears. Where had she got that? She clearly hadn't noticed him come in. She was sitting relatively still, occasionally shifting her hips, her feet on the floor, legs slightly open. The coffee table was pushed off to the side; on the table was a small computer.

Sam took a few steps into the room to get a look at the computer screen. Across the top of the screen read 'Renaissance Fantasy' and below was a large still image of two men and three women. One of the women was being held with her arms behind her back while she sucked a cock. The bottom corner of the monitor had a small inset screen with video playing. He guessed this was what Mindy could see through the headset. He could see three women removing articles of clothes as the men watched. One of the men dropped his trousers and his cock jutted out in front of him. A dark haired woman was being pushed to her knees then her hands were bound behind her back. They were in a large room, like a mediaeval tavern, with stone walls and braziers in the corners providing light.

It dawned on him that this must be the hi-def gear that Adrien had told him about. Mindy must have borrowed it. So this is what she had planned for her day off? He wasn't sure if he should be upset or turned on. This was the last thing he expected to see. He decided he liked what he saw and he was definitely turned on. He enjoyed seeing her as a sexual creature, and what he was seeing was sexy and raw. He considered the video she was watching, and the light bondage theme it conveyed. Did Mindy want to be tied up, or restrained in some way? She had never talked about it before. Suddenly he remembered Valentines; she had bought him handcuffs. Plus, she had read those '50 Shades' books twice through in quick succession. Those had bondage and submission themes, no?

On the video screen the woman on her knees had no control; the man was now holding her head as he stroked his cock in and out of her mouth.

Sam understood. The hints, the video on the monitor in front of him - she wanted to experiment, to try it out. Submission. Domination. Bondage. They had never really gone there in their sex lives. If this was something she wanted then perhaps they could work it into their sex lives. He was certainly open to trying it out. Just like the butt toys he had bought her last year and they had never tried. He had a curiosity about exploring that area, on Mindy and on himself.

He watched, mesmerized. Mindy was now lightly sliding a hand across her stomach, and down to the inside of her thigh. Her legs parted a little more and Sam could clearly see, and enjoy, a view of her snatch. He loved pussy, and none more than Mindy's. Of the partners he had been with, she was the most amazing in bed, intense and willing, passionate and seductive. Now that he thought about it he was surprised bondage had not come up before.

He nodded appreciatively, turned and went upstairs to the bedroom. He opened the drawer of his end table and pulled out the small red box and removed the handcuffs, then grabbed the package of ass toys. It contained three plugs of increasing size. They had not used anal toys before so he chose the smallest of the three, which was a bright orange. Then he took out the bottle of lube. Last he went into the closet, and pulled out a red silken scarf.

Sam took the ass toy into the bathroom and quickly washed it in hot water, then patted it dried it. The bathroom was humid; he could tell she had recently taken a bath. He took off his clothes, gathered up the butt toy, the cuffs, the lube, and the scarf and went back downstairs.

Mindy was playing with a nipple, pinching and pulling it with one hand, while scraping the fingernails of her other hand across the inside of her thigh. Her breathing had deepened. Sam watched, enjoying the show. This scenario was new to him, and the possibilities fueled his sexual fire. What should he do? Should he snap her out of it and have her take the device off? Then he could handcuff her, have sex, and maybe use the ass toy.

He wondered if that would excite her. He wanted to please her, and explore her curious side and hopefully explore his own. No. If he made his presence known and she took the headset off that would ruin the moment. He made a decision. He was going to surprise her, and simply do as he pleased.

He walked over to her, dropped the scarf on the floor and put the lube and the bum toy on the coffee table. He held the handcuffs in one hand; they were open and ready. She was in a perfect spot. Directly behind the couch was a staircase to the second floor. The railing on this staircase was made of metal and mounted firmly.

He watched her for a few moments longer; he couldn't help it. He felt like a voyeur, peeping at a woman through a window. She thought she was totally alone, having a private moment. He felt a little strange, knowing she was lost in some other place, not expecting any intrusion and he was about to crash the party.

He didn't want to startle her, but that was inevitable unless he just sat in the chair and watched. That would be a let down for both of them. He wanted to explore every sexual curiosity they had, whether it was anal toys, or restraints. Just being a voyeur didn't appeal to him. Now was an opportunity to do something different. Perhaps Adrien and Khandi were right and they needed a little spice to get their sex lives back on track.

Mindy's right hand stopped at her clit for a moment and she rubbed at it, then she moved the finger to her lips and sucked the tip.

Sam's eyebrows raised and he smiled. 'Oh you dirty girl', he thought.

He looked at the laptop screen again. The other man was bending the blonde woman over a wooden table. She moved her hands to her ass, spreading her cheeks wide apart for him. He positioned himself behind her ass and pushed his hips forward sinking his cock fully into her pussy. Her eyes closed, and her mouth dropped open. She looked to be moaning.

Sam wondered what Mindy was experiencing inside the headset. Adrien said it was pretty amazing technology. He didn't really care how amazing because he was about to get the real thing.

Mindy pulled at one nipple with one hand and lightly rubbed her clit with the other. She seemed to be taking it slow, building up to it. The movie wasn't that far along, and she had a while to go if she was going to watch the whole thing.

Sam decided there was nothing to do for it. He'd have to surprise her. With that headgear on she wouldn't see or hear him coming. He wanted her in that fantasy scene while he worked her in his own fantasy. He imagined the unique experience she was about to get, her vision and ears cut off from the man fucking her, while she watched and heard others having sex. It sounded interesting and he was a bit jealous of her, but he didn't dwell on it. He was going to experience her in a new way, and he hoped they were both going to enjoy it.

He moved right in front of her, then quickly straddled her, taking both of her wrists in his strong hands. She jumped, or would have if he hadn't sat on her legs and push her arms up above her head.

A short screech escaped her. "Sam!" she half shouted. "You're supposed to be... I can explain!"

Sam deftly cuffed her right wrist then slid the cuffs around the rail cuffing her left wrist. She was handcuffed to the banister. He leaned down and gave her a quick kiss, turning his head sideways so he wouldn't bump his nose on the headgear.

Sam stood and backed up, watching as Mindy pulled at her cuffs.

"Sam! What are you doing? Can you please help me take this thing off and let me explain? I'm serious, take this off and let's talk! I'd like to know why you're back so quickly, is every thing all right? Sam?"

She shook her head to one side, trying to shake the headgear off. He was pleased that it was firmly in place and wasn't coming loose.

"Sam..." she trailed off softly. Realization of her predicament was sinking in.