All Comments on 'The Unconquerable Man'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You sure like yourself

1. Why bother to stress the fact that you're black? Doesn't strike me as being important.

2. So you're the perfect sociopath hunter: one para would have put the reader in the loop. No need to batter us to death with it.

3. Enough of the self congratulation: on with the story. The idea's fine, and it's time to take it somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great lead-in

But you forgot to attach a story. I don't always like your choice of subject matter, but no one can seriously deny your talent. It looked like you were going to give us a fantastic story here, but you stopped at the preface. Please reconsider and write a story to go with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago

I love your work. thanks for the memories. PS : Some women do love ur anal sex stories. after all, we're the buyers of erotica the same way men buy porn.

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

Once again an introduction without a story. What a shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2116 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...