The Undeniable Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, damn!" I groaned as the mushroom of my dick made contact with her forbidden carnal gate that resisted my advance for a brief instant before it popped in for good followed by the rest of my boner.

My mother cried at the intrusion that sent a shockwave of pleasure that ran through the both of us simultaneously in the most positive way. So I pulled out only to push my dick back inside to have my pelvis in collision with her fantastic ass.

"Mmmh, Noah!" she moaned my name before receiving another thrust of mine that made her chubby flesh and hanging tits ripple on impact. "Don't stop!"

Not one to disobey my mother, I began slowly, diving balls deep and pulling back out in repetition inside the claustrophobic passage of her vagina. With my hands gently squeezing her love handles, I fell into a nice rhythm that was making her thick ass pound against my manly assaults. Hearing her panting and gasping after each sawing stroke was music to my ears. And the clapping of her large, round buns made it even better.

In this moment, I felt as free and vigorous as a young stallion, totally in heat, breeding an older mare who happens to be his mother. And as I kept on pumping in and out and back and forth, the world around me became so small that it was just me, my moistened dick constantly on the move to disappear and reappear in and out from a drenched pussy, and that big, jiggling ass, bouncing at the steady beating that I was giving to it.

"Mom...I'm sorry to say it, but...your ass really is perfect."

"Ah...hhuff...hhuff...I'll let it slide...ohh...this time."

"Seriously, I can't think straight looking at it."

"Oh, Noah!"

And then so, carried away by the erotic display, I half raised my right hand and slapped her magnificent butt cheek, causing it to wobble. Grunting in incestuous lust by then, I closed my eyes and started slamming harder "Fast & Furious style" as if there was no tomorrow. I can feel it; I can feel it coming, like hot lava overflowing up for the eminent eruption.

"Oh, Noah...please stop...stop right now!" my mother groaned while trying in vain to sound commanding.

Alarmed by her sudden outburst of protest, the fire in me turned extinguished at a moment's notice as I slowed down to a stop. Worried that I might have done something wrong, I waited and watched while my mom, still on her hands and knees was catching both her breath and her bearings. That was when I noticed the red spot on her right butt cheek left by my strong hand.

"Did you just spank me?" she interrogated me without sounding upset or displeased, looking at me over her shoulder after pulling her hair out of the way behind her ear.

"Well...I told you," I cautiously said in my defense while remaining accountable of my not-so-gentle treatment. "I can't think straight when looking at your beautiful butt. Are you okay? I wasn't trying to hurt you. It just felt kinda..."

"Lie down!" my mother demanded, pointing a finger on one pillow as soon as she shifted into a sitting position, facing me.

"Yes ma'am!"

So I lay down on my back with my head on the comfortable pillow as I was told, and waited with my pole still hard and standing defiantly over my groin.

"So you like giving it a little rough, huh?" she then asked with a naughty smile on her ruby lips before it was my turn to have my thighs straddled upon near my hard-on. "Well, you're lucky, cause I like it a little rough too. But I prefer to start things a little slower first. So I'm gonna be on top. You can spank me again once I am properly...fired up."

"When was the last time I told you "I love you"?" I said then and there with warmth and affection written all over my smiling face.

"About twenty minutes ago."

"I love you, mom!"

In response to that, there was only tenderness and endearment over my mother's visage as she was looking down on me. And without breaking eye contact, she reached under her after putting herself into position and directed my phallus in full mast to her private entrance. And as she let herself go down, it was easier for my rod to penetrate her inch by inch.

"Oh, man!" I moaned, feeling my cock being swallowed until it was embedded deep inside the full-figured woman above me who was biting her bottom lip at the sensation of being filled to the hilt by my warm, hard shaft.

"Oh, baby!" Mom whined with emotion as she began to ride me, swirling her pronounced hips nearly as sensually and gracefully as an exotic dancer with her hands placed over my shoulders for support.

I gasped as I was gazing up at my beautiful mother with her eyes closed shut and her mouth gaping in her clear as day arousal that made her hair damp with sweat. She sinks down so deeply that I couldn't even see our genitals, only her bald pubic bone grinding upon me. Meanwhile with her passionately mounting me gradually faster, her large, soft tits were jiggling up and down, giving me a great show of how sexy they really are.

Eventually, she settled on a consistent motion of rising and falling while rolling her hips. My mom is cumming; I can feel it with my dick entering and exiting rhythmically across her spongy tunnel, and with her entrance tightly closing in around my pole. At this point, her movements were becoming so desperate and intense that it's as if she had a terrible itch inside that had to be scratched.

And at this moment, I saw my mother who had birthed me, in a new light. Deep down, we all have a wild side that craves to be set loose. And right now, she was going for the climax of which she seems to have been depraved for far too long. And to my amazement, her tits were flopping and her heavy breathing was hoarse in ecstasy.

"Oh, God!" mom whined again, her voice resounding inside her room, her body stiffened and her neck arched back. OHH GOD!!!"

At the peak of paradise, her strong hips were on overdrive. And I could feel the head of my cock pushing against her cervix so hard, I was sure that I was about to pop inside her womb as she was grounding me over and over until finally, she collapsed.

Sapped and intoxicatingly sweaty, Mom was resting with her forearms passed my shoulders, her breasts once again pressed against my chest and her forehead intimately leaned onto mine. Driven by love and yearning for more warmth, I encircled her waist into my arms to fully embrace her nice and tight, running my hands throughout her silky-smooth back.

"Were you gonna cum soon?" she asked me after withdrawing herself up just enough to give me a concerned look with our noses an inch apart.

"Not yet, but soon."

"Then I'll finish you off good...but remember..."

"I won't cum inside you," I told her with a wink, showing that she can trust me. "I promise."

Reassured and at ease, she leaned in for another mother-son kiss that made my heart sing. Thus without breaking apart our lips now that we were making out, flittering the tips of our tangling tongues together, my mom's bubbly butt began to gently bounce on my groin.

Eventually, she had to severe our kiss so that she can ride me a little harder by pushing herself upwards on her hands for better leverage. Still wanting to have another taste of my mother, her entire right nipple was stuffed in my hungry mouth. And for a good five minutes or so, I was sucking and chewing after each of her quivering breasts until her ass started pounding and clapping louder around my dick.

By that time, our genitals were making more creamy and obscene slapping sounds with her stretched pussy sliding up and down, taking just about four inches deep of my battering ram of a cock at each wet stroke.

Remembering that I was allowed to spank her, I suddenly gave a good slap on my mother's fleshy ass cheek, causing her to gasp in surprise. My second hand came to do just the same on her other meaty bun, instantly triggering the matronly woman to squeal in ecstasy. That was all it took to spur her on, making her rump bounce relentlessly to reach yet another climax of hers that took me off guard.

"I'm cumming...oh honey...I'm cumming again! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!"

Her whole body shuttered, violently as she screamed, her beautiful face contorted by spasms of sheer, orgasmic pleasure. Never have I ever seen her like this, and I never ever heard her curse and utter the name of the Lord in vain like that before. It was enough to bring out that familiar tingle in my nuts that could only mean one thing.

"Mom!" I groaned on the edge. "Gonna burst...it's coming!"

Knowing that I was telling the truth, she cut off short her moment of euphoria to then almost reluctantly remove my hands and dismount my solid pole to then bend down between my legs and jerk me off with her own two hands.

"Oh yeah, Mom...I love it...I love you!!"

And thus, my balls boiled over for my seed to skyrocket inside my rock hard cock. And to my astonishment, my mother took my mushroom of a phallus in her mouth. And by the time her cherry red lips were sealed around the sensitive crown, a rope of semen erupted upon my intense relief. And after three consecutive blasts of ejaculation that Mom was receiving in her sweet mouth, I felt as exhausted as if I had swum in a marathon with my testicles emptied, my limbs gone numb and my head suddenly dizzy under the irresistible bliss. I might as well be K.O as my vision was darkening so fast that I couldn't speak a coherent word or even move a single muscle before fainting into oblivion.

************************************************************************

To be continued.