The Undeniable Pt. 04

Story Info
Things just keep changing for the better.
9k words
4.67
9.1k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Be aware: This is a work of taboo fantasy and the characters are fictional and are 18 years or older. Your discretion is advised.

Chapter: 4

Back Home

BEEP, BEEP!

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I shouted, running across the front yard of my house towards my friends waiting for me inside a car honking at me.

"Move your ass, dip shit!" Martin shouted back from the driver's seat. "Gonna be late for training."

Dressed in a hoodie and in running pants with my backpack strapped over my right shoulder, I sprinted until the closest door at the back of the car opened up for me by Tristan.

"What the hell took you so long?!" Matt exclaimed from the passenger seat up front.

"Sorry guys," I apologized after closing the door. "I overslept a little is all."

"Tell that to Mr. Bishop after he's done yelling at us," Martin grumbled right before he stepped on the accelerator and drove off for our school.

I can't blame them, coach Andrew Bishop had been working our ass off for weeks since it was confirmed that we will be in the grand swim meet after we graduated. It'll be the greatest tournament of our lives that will determine which school is gonna earn this year's championship. And so to be ready for the competition ahead of us, we trained on dryland and practiced at the pool four to eight times per week. And if someone is late, Mr. Bishop will definitely make us do sixty push-ups and an excruciating amount of laps around the football field.

"You got laid, didn't you?" Tristan suddenly said to me with a knowing grin on his face.

"What do mean?" I replied, trying to play dumb.

"Don't try to deny it. I can see it in your eyes."

"You don't see shit in my eyes."

"Yes, I do," my old pal insisted, chuckling. "It's all in the eyes, man. One hundred percent, unadulterated, satisfied horndog right there. So who was it, Daphne?"

"Fuck no!" I repudiated at the mention of the meanest bitch in Seaside.

Was it Heather?" Matt mocked, digging into the conversation in a better mood now than a minute ago. "Or was it Katie, Miss Green?"

"Try all you want, you'll never found out shit," I responded with a devilish smile. "Unlike you assholes, I don't kiss and tell."

"Or fuck and tell," Martin sneered before making a turn to the left. "Wouldn't be surprised if you'll finally admit that you're as gay as I always thought you were."

"Bite me, ass-nugget!"

And with that said, we laughed as we always do after an argument. That's how we remained such good friends for so long. Though they may know that I did recently had sex, they'll never guess who my secret lover is unless I tell them. And that'll never happen, not in a thousand years.

Twenty minutes earlier, I was in the shower at 4:15 in the morning with cold water to be fully awake for my practice at five. Standing in a walk-in shower under the spray, the cubicle of glass was just starting to fog up the moment I turned the water to warm. The sigh of contentment barely escaped my mouth when I suddenly heard the door of the enclosure open from behind me.

"You mind if I come in?" Vivian asked using her sexy, husky voice.

Almost startled, I quickly turned around to sooner see my mother standing over the doorway. Like me, she is completely naked with her hair messy as always after waking up from bed.

"Looks like someone is a little stiff," She remarked after giving a needy look at my morning wood that was growing at full mast simply by her presence alone.

"Yeah," I replied, smiling ear to ear as I relaxed. "I could use some...relief."

"Mhmm," Mom hummed, happy to hear it before she invited herself and stepped into the steaming shower.

Her wide hips rolled seductively and her big mommy boobs hanging from her chest swung hypnotically side to side. She then moved underneath the large showerhead under which the hot water was cascading over her head to flatten her hair passed her shoulders while the liquid was streaming down her curves. Thus without wasting any time, she grabbed me by the dick in one hand and snaked the other behind the nap of my neck to pull my face to hers. My arms were already around her waist by the time we started kissing nice and smoothly, our lips lovingly smooching and delicately smacking in turn. Vivian's enthusiasm made her hand jerk off my rod like a tool in need of more loving for it to reach its full capacity. And it worked like a charm.

In my need to heat things up faster, I slipped my hands throughout her sexy, full-figured body to gently palm and knead one of mom's incredibly soft boobs while taking one of her ass cheeks up for grabs. Only then I started to slowly thrust my hips upward, rubbing my throbbing erection in her grasp.

"Wanna take Mommy from behind?" she then murmured soothingly with a burning desire to which I responded with a hasty nod. "I thought so."

And so while pulling me in tow by my cock, Vivian stepped back, turned around, leaned over and placed her hands flat against the wall of glass. My aroused mother then widened her stance to lower her rump and arched her back. I was hypnotized on the spot, admiring the erotic display presented in front of me. My dear, sweet mother was facing the see through wall looking downward with her long bronde hair hanging like a wet curtain from her neck over her right ear.

Her matronly backside is so round and juicy that the extra junk in her trunk made her butt a thing of plumped art. I could easily make out the sides of her barely sagging tits that hung enticingly from her chest. At this moment, she is like the manifestation of my wettest dreams as she reached back and pulled one meaty ass cheek aside, giving me an unfettered view of the pinkish, feminine lips splayed open of her vagina.

My hands were immediately placed on her wide, flared hips the moment I pushed my phallus forward and penetrated straight into Vivian's pussy. And deeper I went through the velvety tunnel of pleasure until we gasped in unison when I finally hit rock bottom. Only then I began to steadily pull and push my boner in and out of her honey pot.

"Ugh...ugh...ugh!" Mom sensually grunted, using the wall of glass as leverage to push back and slam her ass at me.

Receiving her unspoken message loud and clear, I eagerly obliged and started pounding her with long, powerful strokes. The collisions of our wet bodies became constant, causing a loud, slapping sound that echoed inside the enclosed cubicle. My cock was like a well-oiled piston as I kept on thrusting consecutively throughout the slippery channel of my mother's dripping sex. Her moans of pleasure were a treat for my ears as she pressed the right side of her face onto the foggy surface of the glass along with her tits while glancing at me.

Maybe next time, I'll set a camera or something to see how hot and sexy she looks from outside the shower while fucking like this. The idea stirred me up so good I couldn't resist giving a playful slap on Vivian's round butt. I just love it when her soft, succulent ass shakes with every blow of my hips.

"You like that?" I asked, growling under the excitement. "You like it... to have a piece of your son...deep inside you?"

"Oh baby!" Mom replied while her panting started to sound heavier and more demanding after each successive stroke of my shaft. "I don't wanna a piece...I want...the whole thing."

At that exact moment, my second hand spanked her other wet, fleshy bun, only this time harder than the first. The impact sounded like a gunshot, causing a squeal of surprise and delight that came out of Vivian's pretty mouth. I sooner grabbed a hold of my mother's love handles and began pumping my dick faster back and forth inside her hugging cunt.

The clapping of her booty against my pelvis became more frantic as I was quickly building up the pace. I was in fact hammering her butt cheeks so hard she braced herself to steady her stance while absorbing the hits of my battering-ram that came in again, again and again, as if I was trying to breach into her cervix. We were both by then grunting like a couple of wild beasts.

My balls were instantly aching from the incredible load that was churning up inside me. The pressure was almost agonizing as the vigorous rubbing of my strong shaft inside her engorged pussy made me primed and ready to burst. And thus with the fuse of the dynamite lit, I was just few a strokes away from detonation.

"Oh, God...oh, God!" Vivian cried pushed over the edge just before she threw her head back and exclaimed louder. "Oh my God! Yes...yes...Noahh! FUCK ME!!!"

And as she screamed, the bomb went off, sending a shockwave of pleasure from deep inside her pussy up through her rippling tummy and her dangling tits. While she kept on howling in pure ecstasy, her climaxing vagina squeezed my hardon and coaxed my nuts to release their payload. I could feel the heat of my semen making the journey up my shaft. I was cumming so quickly I only had enough time to dig my fingers into the supple curves of her hips and slam my crotch against her upturned ass one final time. I was fully embedded inside my mother's overheated pussy when I threw my head back as well and roared between my gritted teeth, like a lion breeding his lioness.

At that instant, my cock violently lurched and fired one strong rope of hot jizz at a time. And while Mom's head was resting onto the glass wall, I was sure that she could feel me filling her with my potent seed.

"Oh baby...that was a big one," she uttered at the ecstatic shiver that pleasantly ran up her spine. "You're so good to me, Sweety."

That was one of the many times that we had sex in the house ever since we came back from our grand adventure oversea at the cruise. Things got a lot more fun and exciting the night after I finally bedded my beautiful mom after she plainly made peace with the truth that we had become a couple, for better or worse. It was incredible how fast time went by as our bond evolved and got a heck of a lot stronger with each day we spent together, doing everything a husband and wife would do for the rest of the trip on the Oceanus.

Of all the activities we did while on board, sex was the most frequent of all given that we have broken down the last conservative barrier between us. Confined in our cabin, we did each other every morning and every evening. And once our grand journey was about to come to an end, we spent the whole day fucking and making love in almost every way we knew how. I was relentless, and she was insatiable, the perfect match.

Following the end our trip, we shared our phone numbers with our new found friends, Don and Leshawna before we said our goodbyes and parted ways at the airport. I still can't stop wondering if these two truly are what I suspect them to be.

Anyhow, our return home was as normal as any we had before. It was almost as if we came back in Toronto as we were; a regular, loving mother and her handsome son. That was until we made it back into the house without bothering bringing in our luggage just yet.

We barely walked through the door from the garage when we barged in, our arms wrapped around each other and our mouths inseparable as we kissed like starving lovers. Too horny and eager to mind for anything else, our hands were hasty in undoing and ripping off one another's clothes as we made our way to the living room. It was there on the couch that we settled with me comfortably seated and naked, (if not for my shorts and boxers piled at my ankles) and with Vivian straddled on my lap before my cock got swallowed inside her vagina.

Wearing nothing but a black bra on her top, Mom grabbed the backrest of the couch before she began to ride me, her dear stallion. I couldn't be more at home as I was holding my milf by her moving hips to sink my fingers into the endearing flesh of her love handles. Slowly at first, she gradually built up speed and lengthened her strides, rising up her big, round ass and dropping it down hard on my solid thighs.

"Ohh...ohh...ohh!" she chanted in pleasure at each strokes that made the knob of my boner hit the sensitive entry of her womb.

Before long, the orgasmic tide she had been craving for finally came to overwhelm her swelling insides. She tighten her grip on the couch's cushion as she felt an enormous wave that took her without warning.

"Yes...YESSS!!" Vivian cried out, her face tense by the premature climax as she arched her spine and mewled with her eyes closed. "Ahh, it's so good!"

At that moment, I watched in awe while this goddess of love and fertility who I call Mom gyrated her hips and shuddered from the euphoric convulsions that rolled through her twitching body. Not a minute longer went by before she quickly recovered and resumed bouncing on me to regain the pace.

Meanwhile, I was staring at her bra encased tits shaking just inches from my face. The two magnificent orbs, packed into the garment displayed a large amount of cleavage. It didn't take long for me to take the hint that her ample breasts were also urging to be freed from their little prison. Thus the more Vivian continued to ride me, the better I could notice how bad her bra had become uncomfortable for her globes. Probably due to the fact that it must've become smaller than she could manage to wear. Her boobs appeared to be expanding in size with the cups painfully squeezing her tender flesh while the straps were digging into the softness of her shoulders. It was so unbearable for her that she snarled in frustration as she let go of the backrest and sat up straight without stopping rolling her hips while reaching behind with both hands to unhook the damn thing from between her shoulder blades.

"This bra is killing me!" She groaned, impatient to get it off.

Thus in her urge to get this over with, it took her a second to remove the undersized bra. The relief was instant and almost orgasmic by the way she moaned as she dropped the garment only to gently rub her precious breasts.

"Ohh...that's much better!"

Thereafter, I could do nothing but sit tight and watch Vivian caressing her now naked boobs wobbling on her chest as she rocked her hips faster. My hands couldn't help themselves but to cup both her juicy melons from below and softly massage the delectable tits wonderfully pliable and heavy. It was quite obvious how much Mom loved how well I treat them judging how she closes her eyes every time she is on the receiving end of the shameless pleasure only I can provide. In the mean time, she kept on hopping and impaling herself repetitively on my rock hard cock roughly balls deep with me giving a firm squeeze on her breasts, causing her to gasp.

"Yes, Sweety!" she sighed in her delight to have her girls manhandled like that. "Ohhh!"

Her reaction was only natural since I moved my face closer and caught my mother's left nipple between my lips. Her eyes instantly flew open the moment I started to suck in as much tity as I could in my mouth.

"Oh, Noah! You're...ohh, God!"

With my wet tongue licking and teasing her super-sensitive nipple, and with my hard shaft sawing within her, Vivian whined on and on as if she was in absolute Heaven. By the time I made her gasp for a little bit more, her instinct took control over her as she hugged me with her left arm around my shoulders and started cradling the back of my head with her right hand.

Encouraged, I sucked and sucked harder, like a starving baby. My tongue flicked on the tip of her nipple that sent a current of buzzing sensations through her body with her engorged clit set on fire. The sudden burst of sinful pleasure sent Vivian into an overdriving state that made her violently work her hips and pull my head tighter against her bosom. The room flooded by the sound of my mother's moans along with the constant squeaks of the couch protesting against the pounding treatment.

My face was so deeply buried in her succulent tit-flesh I could barely even breathe. Even so, I didn't relent. Instead, I fervently continued to suck on my woman's delicious breast that was heightening the fire in our bellies. That was before I switched to the other nipple to bite and pinch the delicate nub between my teeth as gently and carefully as possible. That was more than enough for Mom to squeal at the arrival of a second shockwave that blew her away.

"Oh, God! Honey...it's too much...too much!!"

The desperation in her voice was adorable before she groaned and rocked her hips even faster while hugging me harder in her arms. As her panting sounded pleading to my ears, her overheated loins were all the evidence I needed to know that a new orgasm was about wreck havoc inside her pussy. And at that instant, I sucked her breast like a vacuum to tenderly dig my teeth onto her tasty flesh.

Ugh...ugh...AAHHHH!!!" Vivian screamed, feeling her fluids that manifested like water out of her outstretched slit. That's it...that's it...oh fuck!!"

By then, she leaned back and made her tity pop out of my mouth. She was crying out as if she just stepped over the edge of a cliff and fell into the fray of an orgasm more profound than what meets the eye. I was totally enthralled as I watched my mom rolling through the joyous rapture with her beautiful boobs that rose and fell on her chest while her body jerked and twitched on my dick that sooner exploded full blast inside her to my immense satisfaction.

That was only round one that day before we eventually picked ourselves up and did our thing such as me taking care of the luggage still in the car, and her getting herself busy in the kitchen to prepare a warm meal. It was nine in the afternoon when we went to bed for a good night sleep. I was all too happy the moment she told me that her bedroom is now our bedroom. So to commemorate our first time sleeping together in our house, we gladly went for round two.

Only this time, we were no longer in the mood to fuck like we usually do. Instead, we made sweet love with her laid on her side, facing me as I joined her up close. We then snuggled comfortably into each other's arms before I moved my entire right leg between her thighs. She didn't hesitate to clamp them together as soon as my trusty phallus was on point to achieve a full penetration between her legs. In this position, we kissed, fondled each other and had the most tangled up sex ever, taking our sweet time savoring every second to every minute of it. It felt as if we picked up where we left off that first night that changed everything.

Three whole months later, things just got even more interesting day after day. During our first days living together as a related couple, our libido was off the charts. In other words, we had sex any way we wanted it, any way we needed it and anywhere we could so long as it was inside the house. From twice to four times a day, we fucked so much that we quickly adapted to our new way of life in terms of personal modesty. Seeing my hot, beautiful mother dressed in shirts and panties or in her silky nighties is a constant turn on for me.

As for her, not a moment goes by when she isn't eyeing me when I'm topless with a hardon in my boxers. It was only a matter of time before we became legit nudists on our days off with the both of us stark naked and having fun all day without worrying about what time it is.

Years ago back when I was a kid, we used to have movie nights all the time on Saturday or Sunday. It was a tradition that we were both fond of before we one day stopped and forgot all about it as I got older. That was until I suggested that we should do it again for old time sake. And agreed she did with a smile to die for. Little did Vivian knew that instead of watching comedy, drama or action and adventure stuff like before, I picked an uncensored triple X movie that surprised her enough to make her raise her eyebrows and drop her jaw.

"Porno?!" she uttered either in shock or in disbelief with her arms crossed over her bare tits. "You want us to watch porno?"