The Undeniable Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the key that unlocked our mouths to open for our tongues to meet and swirl in circles. And while she was busy pulling in my head to kiss me more passionately, I sneaked my thumbs into her waistband and started pushing down her booty shorts from her hips.

"What's gone into you?" Vivian asked almost out of breath before I grabbed her shoulders and roughly laid her down like a plate on the table.

Like that, I easily tugged off the green piece of cloth past her legs to discover unsurprised that she is pantyless. After all this time, she never once stopped keeping her mound bald all because she knows how much I love to watch her ravishing, puffy slit and to have my cheeks and nose cushioned against her soft skin when I eat her inside out. And that's exactly what I'm about to do the moment I spread her knees apart and went down to dig in.

"Ahh!!" Vivian squealed again at the sudden contact of my lips to hers down south with my arms now wrapped around her round, meaty thighs from underneath.

When it comes to the art of cunnilingus, Mom was the best teacher I could've asked for, just as I was her one and only student devoted to give her all the pleasures she could only have dreamed of. Not that I was bad at it or anything, she just taught me how to own my skills, how she likes it and where she wants it. As a result, giving head to my mother is even more pleasurable than eating the tastiest dessert in the world. She grew to love it so much that she event texted me once while I was still in class:

"I'm gonna sit on your face tonight ;)".

And she did with her fingers in my hair, just as she is doing now the moment her left hand reached down by reflex to seize me by the back of my head.

"Yes, Noah! Vivian said in total surrender before she let out a little gasp of pleasure. "Lick me...right there...mmmhh!"

Following my mother's directives, I pushed my tongue further between her warm, dripping lips and began lapping on her juicy labia. She instantly spread her legs wider as if to serve me her sweet pink pussy that I was eating with a voracious appetite. To me, giving head to a woman is like French kissing with only me putting in all the tongue I want. Thus after a few more of that while nodding up and down, I spotted her clit poking out from her fleshy hood to sooner slide my tongue upwards to gently lick around the tiny orb of flesh several times before I sucked it into my mouth.

"Oh, Honey!!" Vivian whined this time as she started to grind her pussy against my face the minute I sucked in more of her clitoris past my lips to flicker the tip of my tongue all over her sensitive spot. "Oh, God...yes, keep going!"

Lost in the moment with my eyes closed, I continued my oral assaults while making lewd sounds, licking her wet folds again a dozen times more. That's when I had to end it there before Vivian could get any closer to a climax.

"What...what are you doing?!" she protested the second I pulled away after removing her hand from holding my head any longer. "Nooo, don't stop now!"

"Sorry, Mom," I replied with a mean smile on my face while my hot mother robbed of her orgasm was watching me jerk off my cock still rock hard." I need you bad."

And to make my point, I took position between Vivian's thighs and cruelly teased her by slowly paint brushing her vulva with the knob of my dick.

"Gosh, you're so bad!" she scolded without any conviction while panting excessively and glaring at me with a wild look in her eyes. "Making me all wet and worked up just so you can have your way with me. I thought I taught you better than that."

"I'm the man of this house, remember?" I said talking back to my mother after licking my lips covered by her womanly juices without leaving her gaze for a second." And I want my woman right here, right now."

Thus, I took hold of my fleshy stinger and placed the head on her delicate flower to tease her again, sliding my tool up and down her wet folds before it finally slipped in.

"Oohhh!!" Mom moaned, using both her hands to grip the edge of the dining table above her head.

I watched as the first couple of inches disappeared inside her hot snatch. It took one move to ease myself all the way in until my balls gently met with the bottom half of her ass cheeks. Her grimacing face was priceless to see judging how she was biting her lower lip, and how her eyeballs were rolling backwards behind her eyelids. Taking this as a very good sign, I sealed my grip on her love-handles and gave my mother no more than a second to brace herself before I started to fuck her at a steady rhythm.

"Ugh...ugh...ugh!!" Vivian passionately groaned for starters each time I slammed my groin into her crotch.

And as I kept on thrusting tirelessly and grunting like the horndog I am, I couldn't help but smile while looking down on my woman. Her eyes were closed shut unlike her mouth. Yet as if someone just pressed the mute button, no sound was coming out until she gasped after my ninth stroke inside her pussy. Other than that, she is clearly not wearing a bra beneath her tank top. Just watching her big tits wave and jiggle stimulated me to ravish her insides harder. Her body instantly began to shake so much that her boobs might as well be dancing back and forth on her chest at the same quick pace as my rocking hips pounding her.

It's still crazy to me how things has changed since our relationship became so much more than how it was during my childhood succeeded by the years that came after. The first memory that came in my mind was the way she looked like the day I won my first trophy when I used to play soccer once upon a time. Mom was so happy and proud the way she smiled at me with gleaming eyes as I ran straight into her embracing arms. I was eleven then. Now, the faces she makes are those of desire, pleasure and unlimited love, just like she's making right now with her eyes peering at me tenderly with the adoration of a woman for her man rather than a mother for her son.

"Yes...yesss!!" Vivian sighed in ecstasy now that I was pummeling her shaking body into submission. "That's right...fuck your Mommy...take what's yours!!"

With a determined look on my sweating face, I began to give her all I got as the obscene slapping sound of us mating reverberated throughout the kitchen. And the table joined in on our incestuous chorus with its legs grazing the floor under my forceful advances. I can feel my pleasure building up in my phallus which I was constantly pumping with my whole body while still standing on my two feet.

"Noah, I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum!" Mom suddenly announced right before she let go of the dining table and overextended her arms for a big hug. "Kiss me...come'ere and kiss me!"

Sensing that we are both about to climax, I couldn't comply more the moment I bent down and let her hug me with her legs wrapped around my hips and her arms around my neck. We kissed wetly between heavy panting and hasty moans without caring that our saliva was trailing down our chins. We were so close that I could feel the muscles of her thighs tensing after every thrust of my cock.

"AAAHHH!!!" Vivian wailed while I roared after we broke our kiss, overtaken by the uncontrolled explosion of our newest electrifying climax.

Holding her still with my hands on her shoulders from below, I slammed into her one final time to further empty the load until there was nothing for my mother to milk in her convulsing vagina. I was then completely out of juice and out of breathe lying on my half naked mother to whom the intense orgasm was subsiding bit by bit.

The dopamine rush in my brain felt real nice and exhilarating, and my body was nothing but sweaty under my shirt and depleted of stamina over my Vivian still shivering beneath me. It's also good to have her soft boobs and her hard nipples pressed against my jacked up chest as we were both gulping for air in our lungs. We just laid there for several minutes and enjoyed each other's warmth with my semi-hard dick still fully pinned inside my mom's coochie.

"So...how was your training?" she asked as soon as she caught her breath while smoothly running her fingers on my back.

"Let's just say...it wasn't as fun as the sex," I answered raising my head up so I can see her beautiful face topped with damp strands of hair on her forehead. "I'm beat."

"I bet you are," Mom chuckled before she pulled me back in for our lips to meet again more softly with a burst of love.

************************************************************************

To be continued.

Please, leave your comments down below. 😉