The Undeniable Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep," I replied cockier than ever as the movie was just getting started. "For studying."

"Studying?! You want us to watch a dirty movie to study."

"Well yeah. If we're gonna keep having sex, we might as well learn a few tricks."

"Oh really?" Mom responded no longer seeming so upset at all, pondering while peaking at the movie about a young guy planning on seducing his mother for sex. "Well, when you put it that way."

Thus, a couple of moments later as the movie played out, we could barely keep our hands to ourselves, enjoying the show from the couch. One thing eventually led to the other pretty fast given that we were both nude and increasingly aroused. So much so that Mom was jerking me off to tease me in retaliation to my hands playing with her boobs. At last as the milf and her stud in the movie finally started to go at one another, Vivian and I followed suite with double the passion. The whole thing lasted for at least two hours with us doing exactly as the couple was doing. And by mimicking them in the act, we French kissed, cuddled and did some more foreplay for what seemed like five minutes before we got into eating each other's genitals in 69. Our need to quench our thirst made all sorts of slurping noises coming out of our sucking mouths, which brought us to the sweetest of orgasms before I got to drink up my mother's love juices while she had a taste of my white yogurt.

"Yes, ohh yeah!" Vivian purred, moaning in her horny state as I moved my hips and jabbed my javelin of flesh in and out of her coochie. "That's good...keep going...just like that. Do me nice and slow...make it last!"

Thus at that moment, nearly like every position we already did before, Mom came to love the sidewinder style with her head comfortably set on a pillow while lying on her right side, facing the TV with me holding her left leg up in the air. Just like the porn actress being boned by her younger partner, Vivian's thick thigh was against the core of my body with her calve rested on my right shoulder. By then, I was caressing the soft skin of her beautiful, chubby leg, massaging her gorgeous buttocks and then rubbing her lower back with a single hand while adding some nails to tenderly scratch her spine.

On the receiving end of my phallus, Vivian was perfectly relaxed lying there on the couch, allowing me to do all the work of plowing her deep into her vagina. Meanwhile, my sexy milf of a mother put on a show for me, pleasuring herself by pinching and tugging after one of her nipples and playing with her clit.

For the rest of the film, we switched to one position to the next, having sex all night, dozing on and off, fall asleep then start all over again until we drifted off in La La Land all dead tired and sweaty. My naked mother was as comfy as a futon beneath me as I finally closed my eyes for good without pulling out with my face rested between her breasts.

Every moment we spent together at home was a blast from the start. Mom actually once told me that she's as happy as she'll ever be with me and my manly cock. However, good things don't last forever, not when life has something to say about it. Her work in the interior designing industry got busier and busier as weeks gone by. Something about a big project that kept her in her office at the city almost all day every day.

I didn't have so much free time neither given that it was my finishing year in high school. Studying and doing my homework was a bigger pain than ever. And it got especially frustrating since that having good grades is more important than sex for the time being according to Mom. And she wasn't kidding now that our sex life has started to cool off. One time I almost managed to have her bend over the kitchen table until she hit the brakes, arguing that work comes before pleasure. But that didn't stop me from being a bad boy from time to time. That was until she gave me "the talk".

"Noah, I love you and I know that what we're having here is amazing, but I've been your mother way longer than since I became your woman. And as your mother, I'll be ashamed of myself if you fail your exams just because you're too focused on banging me than to study. You have a bright future ahead of you, and I'll be damned if I ruined this. As for you, you're not my boy anymore, you're my man. So as the man of this house, I need you to take charge in your life and take your responsibilities more seriously. Meaning, if you keep up the good work with your grades, you'll get the hanky panky you deserve. And while you're at it, you've been slacking off with your chores lately. And in case you haven't notice, Mommy has too much on her plate at work to take care of everything around here. So pretty please, with some sugar on top, do this for me or I'll make you eat dirt after I kick your butt, understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," I wisely answered, knowing that my mother never bluffs.

And so back in being a good boy, I did as she asked and got myself back on track to finish what I started at school. In the end, it all worked out for the better. I managed to nail my exams with A's and B's, and the house is at all time neat and clean whenever Mom is home or not, which made our loving making sessions ten times more rewarding than gaming with my buddies online.

Self control was also something I had to work with given that my hormones were always stirred up every time Vivian was nearby. It didn't matter what she wears, the incestuous desire to take my mother and bone her just like that was as ever present within me as it is now. I was so worked up in holding back my impulses while studying for my math test that it didn't occur to me at the time how sex deprived she was as well after spending so much time at work only to come back home exhausted day after day.

It finally took one long, bad day for her to be so thoroughly frustrated that there was only one thing that could make her feel better. Her remedy was her lover boy of a son sitting on the couch watching Netflix on the TV just when she stepped inside the house. I almost jumped my ass off the couch, startled by the door that just got slammed shut right before Vivian appeared in the living room with her blouse already unbuttoned and her cleavage out in the open.

"Bedroom, now!" she demanded the moment she untied her long hair and shook her head to then kick off her sneakers and toss her shirt on the floor.

And thus, by the time she left, leaving behind her bra, I was already on my feet to follow her in a heartbeat. Mom was halfway across the hallway when she finished unzipping her skirt that fell on the floor succeeded by her panties that she threw out of the bedroom door. I was so excited at this point that I already had my clothes shed off before I entered our room with my sexy, naked mother seated on the edge of the bed, smiling at me with a wanton look that made my skin crawl in the most pleasant way.

"Come'ere, Honey!" she beckoned me just as she finished peeling off her stockings from her gracious legs.

My blood was running hotter through my veins and my rod was fully erect for Vivian's fingers to grab and point between her eyes. Like always, she treated me with one good lick from the bottom of my shaft to the tip of the head before she gobbled it in one swift motion.

Barely a second had passed and I was already impressed how aggressive she was as she bobbed her head back and forth and sucked my thick magic wand in her heavenly mouth with a hunger that I've never seen in her before. I moaned as I could feel her tongue sliding below my pole to then lick it back to the tip. My breathing was heavy as I stayed focused on the feeling of my mother's lips around my cock until she suddenly pulled out in one audible "plop".

"Take me, Noah!" Vivian muttered, blinded by lust while looking up at me straight in the eye without stopping jerking me off as if afraid that my erection would go away otherwise. "Mommy had a really bad day. So fuck me silly...make me forget all about it!"

And without further ado, she laid back on her left flank over the mattress, her head supported by her left hand as she expectantly addressed me a dirty girl smile. How could I ever refuse an invitation like that? Especially after she half lifted her right leg and grabbed a handful of one fleshy ass cheek to show her lovely, damp pussy.

Mom's hips were wiggling in invitation as if her own body was independently expressing her eagerness on her behalf before I stepped in and connected the angry head of my phallus to the threshold of her entrance. My left hand was holding the love handle beneath her while the other one delved onto her soft thigh in order to pull myself and penetrate my woman to the hilt.

She immediately started to shiver and sigh, feeling the blissful wave of pleasure that washed off her worries away with my tool brushing through her sensitive walls. It was all too delightful for me too as I groaned at the excessive sensation of the bumps and wrinkles of my mother's insides that raked my shaft, caressed from all angles.

My left hand was already toying with her rump for my fingers to run in circles on the curves of her booty and to dig in until I felt the dense muscles beneath all this sweet, sweet fat. And as I began to beat my rigid meat in and out of her welcoming pussy, her cheeks rippled as they shook at the repeating collisions of my pelvis against her butt. Our bodies were clapping together in no time as our pleasure mounted.

Vivian's tits slightly wobbled after each impact while she peered back at me over her right shoulder. To my content, her eyelids were dropping, and her head rocked gently as I moved back and forth always. She enjoyed this immensely, much more than I did. And as I my rod kept on drilling into her satin walls, her fluids were seeping out, which made it easier for me to glide in and out of her tight grip.

"Faster, baby!" Mom sighed plaintively the moment she put her free hand between her legs to start rubbing her mound and clit with no more than two fingers.

To her demand, I increased the tempo while putting some extra strength into it. As a result, her matronly ass was clapping louder at the coming and going of my bouncing hips. I was then entranced by the sound of her voice moaning in liberating pleasure that made her sacred tunnel fit around my dick like a rubber glove. The sensations I felt was ceaseless. As before, it felt as if Vivian's body was trying to swallow me whole to keep me there with her inner muscles tensing, stroking and sucking me in without pause. I couldn't be more into it as she clamped her thighs together adding more pressure.

My movements reached a more vigorous pace as soon as I felt her excitement rising, and saw her chewing her lower lip and shoot at me a seductive glance that could only mean one thing. So I redoubled my efforts, making the headboard of our bed bump against the wall.

"Almost there...almost there!!" Mom cried out, her fingers flicking on her clit faster as she bowed her head and bared her teeth grunting huskily. Huh...huh...huh, yeah!!"

I couldn't hold it for much longer neither while sensing the pleasant numbness spreading all over my crotch as every pounding clap of my abdomen and groin against her pert cheeks was followed by a surge of tingling ecstasy.

"Ahh, baby!!" she added through her teeth. "Fill me...fill me good!"

More than willing to fulfill her request since she's still on birth control, I clawed my fingers into the flesh of her butt and thigh and roughly took a handful each the second I gave in. Our rutting reached a feverish rhythm now that we were both gasping and moaning in unison each time I plunged through her moist vulva.

Unable to utter a coherent word, I doubled over leaning on the wide curve of my mother's stuck out hip and cushy ass as the first orgasmic wave took my breath away. Vivian's vagina sooner clamped down on me as she felt my warm jizz pouring out of my cock like a squirting fountain. By then, she frantically fingered herself to ease out the powerful climax to join me in the bliss. Her passage was then pulsating around my phallus, drawing out more sperm out of me. It felt as if I was a cow being milked by a strong hand.

Almost an hour later after the passing of the afterglow, Mom informed me that she had had enough of the stress in the city. There was just too much hassle and not enough peace and quiet for her to continue her career that way. Now that she could think more clearly after the great sex we had, she decided that from now on, she will work online at home, where her heart is.

A week later on a beautiful Saturday, Vivian took me to the building where she won't be working there any more to pick up her stuff and bring them back home in a few boxes. Lucky for us, we nearly caught every green light along the way before we made it to the house and started unpacking the car to set everything up inside. What was once my room became her very own office with everything that she'll need; meaning a desk, a drafting table, a rolling chair, lamps, a coffee maker, etc.

And last but not least, a red sofa for two that we installed next to the wall at the back of the room. We did a good job putting everything in order to make it as nice, cozy and practical as a home office can be. With all the portraits of her finest work as an accomplished interior designer hanging on the walls, Mom couldn't be more satisfied and happier that everything had gone the way she wanted it.

"Now, let's do something about your reward for helping your dear old mother," she said to me with an alluring glare in her brown eyes just before she gently pushed me on the sofa and dropped down to her knees right between my legs."

"Wow, Mom! You..." I responded only to gasp instantly when Vivian wrapped her lips around my rapidly growing cock after she tugged my shorts out of the way.

It was so hot watching this matured woman suck me when I pulled her bronde hair aside so I could see my seven and a half inch pogo slip in and out of my mother's mouth with her ruby red lipstick. And right after she looked up at me with soulful eyes, she began to deep throat me one inch at a time to take the whole thing, just how she likes it.

After all the practice she had manipulating my tool and pleasing me orally, Vivian only got better and better in the art of fellatio. She came to like it so much that it became sometimes difficult for her to resist my morning wood poking either on her belly or her butt under the sheets. Depending on her mood, she would treat my cock and balls like a delicacy made straight out of a five star restaurant, or like a meal she wants to eat with a mouthful. The pleasure her warm, slippery tongue and her soft, smooth lips simply made me feel like the luckiest man in the world the way she can play with my fuck stick like a flute.

By pure curiosity, I did some research regarding sex and what good it does for my health. As it turns out, it actually has a greater range of benefits than one might think. For example, it improves the immune system by 30% at least after having sex once or twice a week, builds up the cardiovascular, relieves the stress and helps to have a good night sleep and more.

And it all worked out in my favor for my body to reach a new height of performance. With all this training on dryland, and all this practicing doing laps after laps and one dive to the next in a single pool with my swim team, having sex with my mom was the whipped cream and the cherry on the cake for me to gain the best shape of my life. If I would compare myself to a superhero, it would be Spiderman typically thin and ripped as he is always depicted in the comics.

It didn't took long for my boys to notice the extra muscles I've been carving out, including coach Bishop who had nothing but good things to say about my development the better I performed hitting the water for the past three months. I became so fast in fact that I always end up two to four laps ahead of my teammates.

"Whatever you're up to right now, keep it up," he once said to me with a smack on the shoulder a week ago after a particularly tiresome training session armed with his good, old whistle.

"Copy that, coach!" I answered only to giggle the second I turned heels and walked away wondering what would be his reaction if only he knew what is really going on between me and my secret lover behind closed doors.

Our incestuous activities also did wonders for Mom. Of course it was mostly thanks to the Zumba classes she decided to partake not so long after we came back home. And in addition to the sweet love we've been doing regularly, she lost thirteen pounds cooking the food she carefully selected for our meals to be exclusively nutritious and full of protein. Though that didn't stop her from doing our favorite dishes such as her beloved lasagna from time to time, the result of it all became apparent after losing some of that belly fat. And in time, the folds around her waist melted away just enough for her hourglass shape to be more refined and distinguished for a full-figured woman such as herself.

Now that her waist has become narrower between her mommy hips and her shapely shoulders, she might as well be as sexy and curvaceous as Ashley Graham with whom she has a lot in common with her round, busty breasts and her bulbous ass.

Those were exactly the thoughts I had in mind when Martin dropped me off back home at ten after this morning's training. The first thing I wanted to do was to go to bed and have a little snooze after the extensive session me and my buddies had under the iron fist of our coach. But the plan quickly changed the moment I opened the front door of my house to hear the loud noise of a vacuum cleaner running inside.

Curiosity got the better of me as I put down my backpack on a corner and walked my way to the kitchen where Mom must be cleaning. And she was there alright, her hair tide in a bun while passing the vacuum on the floor dressed in a white tank top and in a very tight and very short, green Dolphin booty shorts with white stripes.

Now that is something I've never seen her wear before, and I absolutely approve. Especially when she bent down to move the floor brusher under the table, unaware of my presents while my eyes were feasting on her amazing ass. And as her posture made her round cheeks shape up like a big heart, the garment that might be a little undersized was showing off more than just half of her meaty mounds above her thick thighs.

After all the exercise I had at the gymnasium lifting weights for both my arms and my legs and doing burpees, jump lunges, planks, donkey kicks, pushups, pull-ups, squats jumping rope, medicine ball and flutter kicks, Seeing my mother like this was the last straw that made me even more aroused than earlier in the shower. My whole body felt like it was on fire while my balls were tingling below my rising erection. At this point, it was too much for me to hold it together. I couldn't wait and couldn't stale the young stallion in me upon spotting my mare, my dam (mother for horse) right there for the taking.

Too eager and too horny to pass the chance of getting another go with this hot milf half bent under the table, my hoodie and running pants were on the floor in no time before my sucks and boxers followed. Wearing nothing but a simple shirt on my back, I quickly tiptoed my way to the plug and grabbed it. Vivian was just about to be done doing what she's been doing when I pulled the thing from its socket.

"What the hell!" she uttered the moment her vacuum cleaner completely shut down just before she turned about only to find me close enough for her waist to be taken in my arms. "Noah, what are you doing?"

Her question was hastily answered with my lips pressed to hers and my hands palmed over her butt. She barely could say a thing on the matter after I took her off the floor and sat her down on the dining table as she squealed in her surprised state. And by the time Mom succumbed and responded to my assertive kisses, she hugged me back, moaning under the excitement of having her young buck all over her.