The Underclassman Ch. 15

Story Info
A young man's sexual Odyssey begins with a clerical error.
6.3k words
4.62
9.2k
6

Part 15 of the 31 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frustration Boils Over

Mick had already been awake for fifteen minutes by the time his alarm came to life at ten o'clock on Monday morning. He reached over and silenced it then rolled onto his back again. Mick was in no hurry to go anywhere fast as there was no class scheduled due to the MLK holiday. It had been a hectic two weeks so far with school and work. The Dugout was bustling the entire weekend due to the football conference championships and Mick had picked up a couple of extra hours. Today basically marked the halfway point of the winter semester and he was grateful for the break.

Kimberly and the previous Thursday evening crept into his mind. Mick laid there wondering what her deal was. He did not believe she was intentionally trying to be a tease, but still...

Mick's thoughts drifted to his encounter with Athena down in the basement of The Dugout on New Year's. He realized that the last time he had been laid was a month prior during his congress with Gabrielle... and Sean. Suddenly, passing on the opportunity to fuck Athena seemed rather foolish and the more he thought about Kimberly and Athena, the more frustrated and agitated he became.

Once more, Mick alarm buzzed which only annoyed him further. He nearly knocked his phone off the nightstand in the course of silencing the dissonance. Knowing he did not even have the patience currently to rub one out, Mick kicked off his covers wildly and got out of bed.

After a trip to his personal lavatory, Mick grabbed a nutrition bar and energy drink before sitting down at his computer to go through his email and social media accounts. Twenty minutes later he was headed out the door to the fitness center to get a workout in and with the weather continuing to be rather chilly, he opted to put some time in on the stationary bike instead of going for a run.

When Mick returned back to his room, he grabbed his nearly full laundry bag and got two loads of wash started before heading to shower. These days it was a solitary ritual as Mick had been destitute of any company for several weeks and he felt a bit lonely at times.

After showering, Mick transferred his clothes to the dryer and went back to his dorm room to study while waiting for his laundry to finish. Once done, he folded his clothes and changed out the linens on his bed. With his chores now completed, Mick readied himself to head out and get his hair cut, find a late lunch/early dinner, and grab some items at the grocery store for his private quarters.

Just as he was reaching for his keys someone knocked on his door and when he opened it, Mick found Kimberly standing on the other side. "Hey," he said, surprised to see her or anyone else for that fact, but she would not be his last surprise visitor that day.

"Hi," she answered before asking, "What are you up to?"

"I was about to run out to get some stuff done," he informed her and then inquired, "What's up?"

"Nothing really," she replied, adding, "Text me later when you're free."

"You're welcome to ride along if you want," Mick offered.

"I actually just got back from my parent's house, I was home all weekend," she explained. "We can talk later," Kimberly told him.

Mick winced a little on the inside as it was now obvious that something was on Kimberly's mind and that most likely meant some sort of accompanying drama. Kindly he asked, "Do you want to come in?" Kimberly shook her head up and down so Mick motioned to her inviting his friend in.

Once inside Kimberly asked him, "Is there any way I could impose upon you and request one of your specialty cocktails?"

"My one day off and you want me to bartend?" joked Mick, but by the expression on her face he could tell something was definitely on her mind. He threw two rum and cokes together and had Kimberly join him on the love seat.

Kimberly took a large swig from the red Solo cup Mick had handed her and said while avoiding eye contact with Mick, "You're either going to laugh at me or hate me."

"What's going on?" he asked pointedly.

"About the other night...," Kimberly said with her voice trailing off.

"You don't owe me an explanation," Mick assured her but the truth was that he was very interested in hearing whatever she seemed intent on divulging.

"I'm a virgin," confessed Kimberly.

It was the one possibility that Mick had not considered and he sat there dumbfounded by her admission. "Well that explains it," he thought, but before he could find his voice Kimberly continued.

"My father's side of the family is English and my mother's is Irish, so it's a good thing they're both Catholic," she informed him. "Strict Catholic," offered Kimberly emphatically. "I made a promise to my faith and my parents to remain abstinent until marriage," she told him, "and I have every intent of honoring that pledge."

"I see," replied Mick, "I appreciate you telling me, I imagine it wasn't easy."

Kimberly smiled at him, obviously somewhat relieved.

"After the way I ran out the other night, I didn't want you to think that I was playing games," she told Mick, "or was some sort of psycho." He himself smiled and admitted to her, "I wasn't sure what to think about it honestly."

"All I could think about this weekend was, were mad at me and, what you would think when I told you?" Kimberly revealed.

Mick thought about her words further and inquired, "So... what are you saying?"

She looked away for a brief moment in contemplation, exhaled and then confessed sounding disheartened, "It's probably best if I were to keep my distance from now on."

Mick respected her convictions and shook his head acknowledging Kimberly's stance on the matter, but he offered no words in return having found himself surprisingly disappointed with what he had just heard from her. Only last week Mick had trepidations after Kimberly had pulled the overnighter, fearing being drawn into some sort of commitment. Now oddly, he was feeling some small sense of loss.

"You know," said Kimberly, before turning back toward him, "every girl in the dorm thinks your gorgeous." Her compliment flattered Mick and he felt like he might blush. He smiled at her, unsure of how to respond. "I think you're gorgeous," she confessed to him. Kimberly gave Mick a smile in return for a few seconds before beginning to slowly lean in towards him. Mick met her halfway and the two began to softly kiss one another. "God you're a good kisser," she whispered to him.

Mick reached up with his hand and laid it along the side of Kimberly face, inserting his fingers into her soft hair. With the lightest touch, he began to trace a circle around the outside edge of Kimberly's ear with his thumb as he kissed her. She was amazed at how even his simplest touch made her heart race. Kimberly turned away, breaking from their oral coalescence to offer her bare neck in return. Mick immediately seized upon the opportunity and began to kiss her all over her neck which only made Kimberly's heart beat harder. She put her palm against his chest and shoved him backwards, pinning Mick against the back of the loveseat.

Kimberly took another drink from her cup and placed it on the coffee table, then climbed onto Mick's lap bestriding him. She pressed her body into his own, tilted her head down towards Mick and resumed making out with him. "And that's the problem," Kimberly told him as she came up for air. "I don't want to stay away," she confided.

After kissing each other for several more minutes, Mick's lips wandered back over to the side of Kimberly's neck. He pulled the flat collar of her blouse to the side as far as it would go and began to kiss her in the area of her trapezius and clavicle. She loved it and could not help but want him to explore her more, just as Mick had done several nights prior. Kimberly leaned back and with both hands, she grabbed her shirt just above the top of her pants and lifted it, yanking her bra up in the process. Mick watched her mangos drop out of her bra and spring back up, and he immediately attacked her breasts with his mouth.

Kimberly allowed Mick to enjoy himself for a moment before she once again pushed him back against the couch. "You need to understand," she said to Mick as he looked her, "My pants always have to stay on." Mick looked up at her but before he could offer any response Kimberly stated further, "I know it's unfair to ask, but if you can't abide by that rule then I have no choice." He nodded, implicitly agreeing to her terms.

Kimberly leaned back in towards Mick while continuing to press him against the couch. She allowed herself to come just close enough so that he could reach her nipple with his tongue. Mick massaged her nub with his oral muscle for a bit before flitting it several times. She leaned forward a little more allowing him to capture her fleshy projection between his lips and Mick held onto her stem firmly with his mouth and tugged on it.

Stretching his arm out as far as he could reach, Mick was able to get his hand around behind Kimberly. He pulled her closer and inhaled into his mouth as much of her breast as he could. Kimberly immediately pushed herself back away from him withdrawing her pert orb from his maw in the process. Mick pulled her back towards himself and captured her globe in his mouth once more, but Kimberly immediately pulled back denying him his prize yet again.

The playful tug of war played out several more times before Kimberly surrendered herself to Mick. Gently he fondled both of her mounds and alternated between them, kissing Kimberly all over her breasts and flicking her nipples with his tongue. She could feel her legs begin to turn to jelly and unable to hold herself up any longer, Kimberly collapsed down onto Mick's lap. Instantly she felt Mick's rigid package up against her crotch.

Incapable of resisting the urge to do so, Kimberly started to grind against the bulge that was doing its best to escape from Mick's jeans. Back and forth she went, over and over his firm tool, randomly interspersing the repetition with a gyration or two while blithely Frenching him.

Kimberly uncoupled from his lips and reclined back. With both hands, Mick held on to her by the waist as she twisted around to retrieve her cocktail. Kimberly sat back up and took a drink from the cup then offered it to Mick who declined. Again she laid back twisting, and re-deposited her drink upon the table. As Kimberly was returning to vertical, Mick leaned forward and planted his mouth over one of her areola's suckling her. Side to side he went like a tennis ball during a match, alternately sucking on her two melons.

Mick pulled Kimberly back against himself and the two again continued to kiss, their tongues twirling in each other's mouths like whirling Dervishes. Kimberly also wasted no time recommencing dry humping her swain. The two continued go at it for a while with each of them breaking away from time to time to kiss the other's neck. The entire time, Mick's hands never stopped wandering over her body and Kimberly certainly did stop sliding her pudendum along Mick's petrified log.

Mick's cell phone was laying sitting on his desk when it started to ring, but he made no outward attempt to get up and answer it. "Aren't you going to get that?" asked Kimberly.

"Whoever it is, I can call them back later," he told her.

"But it might be your mom," she said to him satirically, having gleaned enough by now to figure Mick did not get along well with his mother.

Mick stood up with Kimberly still connected to him and threw her down on the couch. "Go home now," he joked before walking over and looking at his phone. "It's Abby," he informed his playmate.

"Hey stranger! How are you doing?" asked Abby when Mick answered the call. "I'm hanging in there," Mick replied, "How are you?" Abby commenced to telling him every little detail about what she had done during the break since the last time the two of them had spoken. She went on for some time, never considering that Mick might actually be in the middle of something.

"So how lonely is it there with everyone mostly gone?" inquired Abby before adding, "Especially me?"

Mick chuckled before telling her, "I have to admit, I'm surprised myself that it does seem a bit lonely."

"Have you run into Kimberly?" queried Abby.

"Funny you should mention it," he said looking over at visitor, "She stopped by to say hello and is sitting here right now."

"Hi Kimberly!" screeched Abby into her phone which caused Mick to pull his own cell away from his ear. Abby was so loud that Kimberly could hear her from the sofa. Kimberly requested that Mick "Tell her I said hello back."

Abby informed Mick that Jimmy and she were heading out for the ski resort on Friday thus beginning their journey back to school. She also advised Mick that she would call him again during the weekend sometime when he was not working. Mick told her to have fun and he wished Abby safe travels before saying goodbye to his friend.

Mick pitched his mobile phone back onto his desk and rejoined Kimberly on the love seat. Immediately she asked in a quizzical manner, "So what's the deal between you and Abby?"

"We are just friends," he responded.

"You guys seem kinda close," retorted Kimberly.

Mick stated to Kimberly, "If by close you mean good friends, or even like step-brother and step-sister, then yeah, I guess we're close."

She believed him, in addition to being astute enough to realize it that was something she should not press him on further.

"Not to mention she is in a long-term relationship," Mick added.

"Enough said," remarked Kimberly as she mounted him once again effusively.

The pair prepared to pick back up at the point in which they had left off when Mick's phone had interrupted them. "Did you happen to catch what time it was while you were talking?" asked Kimberly.

"It's a little before three," Mick told her.

"Didn't you say you needed to go get some stuff done?" Kimberly inquired as she placed her forehead against his own.

"I still have time," Mick informed her before he himself asked, "Are you trying to get rid of me?"

"Not at all," said Kimberly as she shook her head to and fro, brushing the tip of her nose puckishly against his own. "I just don't want to hold you up if you need to get going," she told him. Mick cocked his head to the side and pressed his lips into Kimberly's, providing a straightforward answer to her question.

The duo traded pecks with each other for a bit before their tongues returned to reoccupy the other's mouth. Ever so slightly, Kimberly's hips began to stir but she quickly realized that the serpent in Mick's pants that she had been slithering over had all but diminished. This disappointed her but she was undeterred.

Starting at the bottom of Mick's untucked flannel shirt, Kimberly worked her way up undoing all his buttons. She pulled his shirt open laying his chest bare, then leaned down and imbibed his nipple causing Mick to buck involuntarily. Kimberly lifted her shirt and bra back up as far as she could get them then began brushing against Mick's nipples with her own. She placed her arms over Mick's shoulders and around his neck and kissed him while continuing to playfully tease him. Kimberly then pressed herself into Mick smooshing her breasts against him and began to slowly drag her tits back and forth against his exposed chest while aggressively kissing him with her open mouth. It had the desired effect as Mick's boner swiftly returned.

Kimberly latched onto Mick by the top of his shoulders, leaned back and thrust herself upon his reconstituted manhood, smiling at him as she worked her private area against his own. Mick smiled back but he could not help but be drawn to her orbs as they jiggled with her movements. He placed one hand behind her back to pull her closer, then bent down and once again began to kiss Kimberly's shakers and suck on her nippies.

"I've only let one other guy ever reach first base," she whispered into Mick's ear, "and you've already rounded second and tried to go for third."

"And got thrown out before I could even slide in," he thought.

"I like letting you reach second," she told Mick who looked up at her. "I shouldn't," Kimberly avowed before smiling at Mick while shaking her head and admitting, "but I do."

Kimberly took hold of both his wrists and placed Mick's hands over her papayas. Instantaneously he gave them a healthy squeeze and began to play with her rigid protrusions using his thumbs. Kimberly responded by grinding on Mick's hard dick some more. Their mouths came together and she kissed him with renewed ardor. Mick started to thrust himself against Kimberly causing her to ride him with intensifying zeal. She set about rising up off his lap and propelling herself back down and forward onto Mick, effectively humping him as if she were in reality riding his cock. Kimberly surmised that if she bore down on him hard enough, fast enough and long enough then maybe, she might be able to bring Mick to climax.

Unexpectedly, a loud knock emanated from the other side of Micks' dorm room door. The noise caused Kimberly to freeze and she looked over her shoulder in the direction of the doorway then back towards Mick who was making no attempt to move. "I guess you're not answering that either?" she asked. Lacking any curiosity as to who was outside his door and content to sit there, Mick shrugged his shoulders and informed Kimberly, "I wasn't really planning on it."

The unknown visitant wrapped on his entryway a second time. Kimberly hopped off of Mick and hurriedly pulled her brazier and shirt back down into place the best she could. "Guess I'm getting this too," he said aloud as he rose from the couch annoyed and frustrated yet again.

Mick strode over to his door and opened it partially, but not too far. To his surprise he found Brenda standing there who greeted him enthusiastically. "Hi Mick!" she said, to which he replied reticently, "Hey, what's up?"

"I heard rumors that you had been sighted in the dorm during break," Brenda told him. "How are you?" she asked.

"Doing okay," he replied, "Just squeezing a class in during the break."

"Me too!" she revealed boisterously. "I wish I had known you were around," Brenda informed Mick, "I would have knocked sooner."

Brenda sensed something was up as Mick seemed guarded, having not opened the door fully to her. She looked past Mick and into his room and could see a girl sitting there on his couch. "Well, I just had a quick question for you but I can stop by another time," she stated.

Mick had a pretty good notion as to the likely reason for her visit. He recalled what Brenda had said to him back at the beginning of the school year about "next time." If he was correct, it would be unwise to invite Brenda inside as it was not a conversation to be had in front of Kimberly. At the same time, he did not want to let Brenda go without ascertaining why she had dropped by. "Do you need me to do that favor for you again?" asked Mick with a lower volume.

Brenda nodded and told him that some of friends on the third floor were coming back and they were looking to have a little get together on the upcoming Saturday evening. Brenda pulled a couple of folded twenties from her hip pocket and handed it to Mick requesting, "Same as before please." Mick shook his head and took the money from Brenda's hand. Circumspectly, she asked him with an impish smile, "Same terms and conditions as before?" Mick smiled back at Brenda and replied, "Sounds great."

Mick closed the door and turned around to find Kimberly sitting with her legs crossed and her arms folding sipping on her drink. "Who was that?" she inquired curiously.

"One of the girls up on the third floor," he told her before continuing, "asking me to hook her up."

"Oh," said Kimberly playfully, "I'm not the only minor that you contribute to the delinquency of." Mick said nothing in return. Facetiously, she asked him, "What do you get out of it?"

12