The Underclassman Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A few bucks and I only do it for a few people I know," stated Mick as he sat back down on the love seat next to Kimberly, and she could tell he did not want to discuss the subject any further either.

"I'm only joking with you," Kimberly said to Mick as she crawled back onto his lap. "And it's none of my business," she remarked before gently kissing him.

The two began to go at it once more. Mick grabbed Kimberly by her hips and began to pull her towards him then push her away, effectively grinding Kimberly against himself. He slid one hand up her under her shirt and pushed her bra back up. "Hey," Kimberly mumbled as she tried to break her mouth away from Mick's. "Should we be starting this again?" she asked him.

Mick pulled back from Kimberly and looked at her. "You said you needed to go out and get some stuff done," she reminded him.

"I do," Mick affirmed.

"Come on and go with me, I'll take you to dinner," he offered.

Kimberly thanked Mick for the generous invitation but informed him that not only did she still need to attend to the several loads of clean laundry which she had brought back from her parents' house, but that she had a study group the following evening and needed to go over her notes from the first half of the semester to prepare. Reluctantly, Kimberly got up off Mick's lap and straightened herself up.

Mick grabbed his coat and keys and walked with her to the center stairwell of the dormitory. "If you want to hang out on Wednesday let me know," he told her. They gave each other a quick hug before parting ways. Kimberly pivoted and headed back towards her frigid room as Mick bounded down the steps destined for his car.

Later that day, Mick walked back into his room and dropped his bags on the floor before hanging up his jacket. He tossed his wallet, keys and phone onto his desk but not before glancing at his cell long enough to know that it was currently a few minutes shy of 7:30 p.m. He put away the items he had bought at the grocery store which consisted mostly of a resupply of nutrition bars, energy drinks, coffee and various frozen dinners. Mick thought about making himself a drink and getting in some studying as he kicked off his shoes and pants, but instead opted to pile onto his bed as he did not feel quite one hundred percent. He had a touch of cramps and Mick laid their wondering which one of his tapas choices was not agreeing with him.

The more Mick thought about it he realized that he had actually felt bad before dinner. He remembered bending down at the grocery store to the bottom shelf and lifting an eighteen pack of energy drinks and that it was uncomfortable for him. For more than a few seconds Mick wondered if he was developing a hernia, then he remembered the article he had read some time ago in Men's Health about epididymal hypertension. "She blue-balled me!" Mick blurted out into his empty room.

Mick's testicles ached from Kimberly riding him, then losing his erection when Abby called, then getting hard again and losing it once more when Brenda knocked on the door, and then never blowing his load. Fortunately, the solution to the issue was simple and Mick wasted no time removing the rest of his clothes except for his socks. There also was not any indecisiveness in selecting who would be the object of his prurience.

Mick sat up against the bed's headboard and with his right hand took hold of his Johnson as he shut his eyes. He recalled how hot it was when Kimberly lifted her shirt and her tits fell out and joggling, and she teased him with her knobs at first. But Kimberly did not stop there. She removed both her top and bra entirely, then pulled Mick's shirt off over his head. Kimberly then took her turn sucking on his nipples and kissing him all over his chest and neck as Mick took pleasure in putting his hands all over her body.

Kimberly set her bottom down onto Mick's legs and then spread her own pins a little wider. She inched herself forward and placed her private area up against his own, then slowly began to rub herself against Mick. Even through both of their jeans he could feel the heat emanating from Kimberly's breach and it caused his dick to sprout. In return, Kimberly could not help but be acutely aware of his burgeoning hard on and it excited her greatly. Like Mick's tool, her nipples stiffened and she could sense that her minge had begun to weep.

Mick took his turn playing with Kimberly by gently tweaking her firm nips as he French kissed her. His lips traveled quickly down her neck and over Kimberly's chest to one of her jaunty breasts which he voraciously engulfed within his mouth. "Yes!" she exclaimed while thrusting her tits forward into his mouth and face, signifying her obvious approval.

Kimberly threw her pelvis against Mick's own with more fervency, literally bumping uglies with him. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he hoovered her bosoms and ground her crotch forcibly upon his full erection.

Mick grabbed Kimberly by the hips and tried to hold her back a bit and slow her down to ease the onslaught some. "Starting to rub you a little raw too?" Kimberly asked him.

"Just a little," replied Mick. "Your zipper isn't so comfortable either," she admitted.

Kimberly got up off of Mick, bent down and undid his belt and denims, then latched onto the waistband of his pants. Instinctively, Mick put his palms down flat on the couch cushions, arched his back and lifted his tush up of the couch just enough. In one fell swoop, Kimberly yanked his jeans and boxers down over his knees. For few seconds she could not help but stand there and stare, benumbed by the sight of his engorged dong but once she came to, she frenetically tried to strip off her own trousers.

Kimberly fumbled with unfastening the button on her skin-tight jeans while trying to kick off her sheepskin boots in a maniacal fashion. She pushed her own pants and panties down to her ankles stepping out of them, then stood there in front of Mick on full display, clad on in her socks... and a very large bush.

Mick pushed off his one shoe using the opposite foot and then the other. He scooted up to the edge of the sofa and completely removed his pants and boxers. With both his hands, Mick reached out and took hold of the back of Kimberly's thighs and gently brought her in closer. He leaned forward and kissed Kimberly's body near her one hip as he slowly ran his hands up and down the backs of her legs a few times. Mick worked his way methodically across her waistline, kissing her as his hands traversed the curvatures of both hemispheres of Kimberly's ass. Her soft, curly pubes tickled Mick's face as he kissed her and he tried not to let a chuckle escape from him as they did.

Kimberly placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed Mick back a little as she put one knee down partially kneeling on the edge of the sofa. Mick understood that Kimberly was ready to come back aboard so he scooched rearward returning to his original position against the back of the love seat. Kimberly crawled back up onto the couch and astride Mick once more and wasted no time shimmying forward and planting her now bare nether region down snuggly upon his cock.

She commenced to rubbing herself ever so slowly against Mick's shaft, except this time there was no clothing, no anything between the two of them. The sensation of Kimberly's bare self gliding over his own felt amazing and it commanded Mick's attention. He sat there watching, hypnotized by the sight of Kimberly's pussy leisurely sliding back and forth along his member with her thighs spread nice and wide.

She rose up and imparted her breast into Mick's mouth again, skimming over his entire length along the way. Kimberly's offering was fleeting however and she quickly retreated, dragging her flower back down his stalk and leaving a trail of her nectar as she receded. She looked down and was astounded by the sight of Mick's dick that was now varnished with her own secretions. Kimberly took hold of his crank, pulled it towards herself, then began to rub her love button against Mick's boner. When she released her grasp of his dick it fell back against Mick's torso, landing with a slight thud.

Wanting to make sure that Mick could see as she touched herself, Kimberly tilted back as far as she was able to without losing her balance. In a circular motion, Kimberly made several passes over her clit with her middle finger before inserting it deep into her own muffin. "Ahhh," gasped Kimberly as she pleasured herself, slowly withdrawing her glistening digit, sliding her finger up through her vestibule and over her butter bean. The look upon Kimberly's face was one of overpowering delight as she once more massaged her clitoris with the pad of her soppy middle finger. "I can't believe..." she started to say before stopping and then declaring, "I've never been so wet before!"

As Kimberly shuffled closer to Mick, she reached down and took hold of his engorged manhood once more and placed it between her legs as she knelt over him. Like a painter stroking a canvas with their brush, Kimberly swept Mick's fleshy tip back and forth through her moist labia. With both hands, Mick reached around and grabbed Kimberly's ass and pulled her cheeks apart, spreading her dewy pink petals in the process. Kimberly positioned the terminal of his shaft up against her entrance and started to wriggle upon it as she ran her hand up down his rigid phallus. She bore down on him and Mick could not resist the urge to push back against Kimberly, and as he did, her bulwarks gave way and Mick began to invade her. He watched with amazement as his limb disappeared into her beaver. Likewise, Kimberly could not ignore the impulse to lower herself down and envelope more of his raging erection. "You're inside me!" said Kimberly with a hushed voice, sounding like she could barely get the words out.

Mick knew that it was unwise being the voice of reason at this moment and hated himself for having to do so, but he said to Kimberly nonetheless, "I'm not wearing a condom."

"It's alright," she told him, "you won't get me pregnant."

Kimberly sensed by Mick's raised eyebrows that he found her assertion to be dubious at best. "Rhythm method," she said him, "I told you I was Catholic." Kimberly could tell by the continued expression on his face that his concerns had not been much assuaged. "Besides," she continued, "for my first time I want to feel you inside me, not some piece of plastic."

It was hard for Mick to resist the urge to drive himself up into Kimberly further, but she was so tight and he knew that things needed to develop at the pace she dictated. Kimberly was nearly as impatient as her first lover, and she tried to relax and allow herself to accommodate his considerable girth. Little by little, Kimberly worked herself more and more down his rod until she had taken in half of Mick's entire length. "You're stretching me out," Kimberly whispered to him, sounding like she was very much enjoying every bit of it. She began to ride as much of his dick that she could handle.

Unable to hold back any longer, Mick began to thrust himself into Kimberly with every descent of her hips down upon him. "Fuck," she said sounding short of breath, "If you were any bigger... you'd break my pussy."

Mick could not hold on any longer. Kimberly's snugness had already brought him up to the brink, and her unwittingly saucy mouth sent him flying over. "Gah!" Mick cried out as he began to sputter inside Kimberly, sullying her virginal cathedral for the very first time with his offering.

* * *

Mick could not recall ever having such a hard erection as he laid there on his bed. It was like holding a length of galvanized pipe in his hand, his indurate boner impossible to bend, even a little. The skin of Mick's bell-end felt as if it was about to split apart at its opening and peel back. His balls throbbed and literally ached for relief. In so much discomfort, it was impossible for Mick to derive even an ounce of pleasure as he sanded his petrified wood. This however was not about gratification, but instead urgent necessity and relief.

"Maybe I should have gone with the Catholic school girl fantasy," thought Mick as he jerked his nearly numb lumber. "Short plaid skirt... knee high socks..."

"That's it, cum inside me!" he imagined Kimberly instructing, "I want you to."

Mick began to furiously short stroke his dick as he envisioned Kimberly bounding up and down on him at the same quickened pace. "I'm cuming too!" he fantasized her roaring, "I'm cuming all over your hard dick!"

Mick's pelvis spasmed, almost violently. Lost in his thoughts, he was not paying any attention to the direction in which the business end of his manhood was pointing.

The first blast rocketed forth on a collision course with the left side of his face, but Mick turned and threw his head over to the side just in time to evade the oncoming payload which exploded against his collarbone. While he avoided taking a direct hit, Mick did not escape entirely as the spall from the detonation speckled the side of his neck. Before he had time to think a second spate spewed out from his rigid organ, the forepart of which landed just below the initial impact. He glanced quickly at the two long lines of spume that stretched unbroken from near his belly button up to his clavicle, and not wanting to have a third-round land anywhere near his face, Mick pointed his dick skyward.

The next torrent arched high into the air like a ballistic missile before falling and exploding against his taut abs. Over and over, his launcher sent up one impressive aerial display after another, ascending like fireworks with rising tails, then plummeting and splattering all over the lower part of his trunk. When it was finally over after Mick effusing one last shot, he had cum no less than a dozen times. It was not just the number of times he had came however, but the sheer volume as it was an absolute deluge. Mick had never ejaculated so much before in his life and would have doubted up to that point it was even possible to do so. What had landed upon Mick's chest trickled down towards his stomach. What had landed on his stomach began to converge in the troughs between his abdominal muscles and flow like rivulets down his sides and onto the blanket.

"Yuhhh... fuck," groaned Mick, grossed out by being so covered in his own spunk. In his rush to alleviate himself of his burden, he had not thought to first grab a towel before getting started. He did not want to sit up and have more of his jizz run off of his body and onto the bed, but the only other option was to lay there until he air dried.

Mick jumped up quickly and grabbed his button-down shirt off the floor which happened to be the closest thing within reach. He tried to wipe himself off with the garment but it seemed to push his goo around as much as it sopped up his load. Mick retrieved a clean bath towel as there were no dirty ones to be had and finished drying himself off. When he was done, Mick grabbed a roll of paper towels and blotted up the puddles on his blanket the best he could.

Still feeling disgusting, Mick threw on his bath robe, grabbed a second freshly laundered towel and his toiletries bag, and went to take a shower. When he returned to his room, Mick turned his blanket around so the damp spots were down by his feet. "God damnit," he said to himself, "I just did laundry and now I already have more to do."

12