All Comments on 'The Underclassman Ch. 31'

by MichaelTalbot

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
WoodencavWoodencav9 months ago

I’ve enjoyed the journey, thank you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This has been a great ride. You certainly left some unresolved issues with Mick & Abby.

Thanks for the writing. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Enjoyed the read. Sorry you won’t be posting anything further. Best of luck in your future endeavours.

GreenmtviewGreenmtview9 months ago

Very well done. I enjoyed the journey. 👍

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed. I hope you continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really enjoyed the story, it is sad that you will not continue the Mick saga. Enjoy your life.

daiblo598daiblo5989 months ago

I have read this story from start to finish and i hope there will be a continuation of it. I would love to see what happens in the new digs. Thank you for a great story.

IndecentMinivanIndecentMinivan9 months ago

Thank you so much for the year in Mick’s life. I appreciated your effort and enjoyed taking the journey with you. Be well and I hope we cross paths again in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. I agree no need to do a rewrite.

DaveK7DaveK79 months ago
Great series!

And I, for one, didn't mind the thesaurus. Five stars overall, and sorry to see it end.

JNS59632JNS596329 months ago

Don't stop now MORE !

wri7913wri79139 months ago

Put in the column of those who want to see more. Your writing style is good and you should keep it up. I think this series was one of my faves and always looked forward to seeing more from you.

PunjiPunji9 months ago

You sell yourself short. You are a talented writer. Thank you for the story. You certainly don’t owe me or anyone else the gift of the time you invested to share this story with us, but it was still appreciated. Should the writer’s bug ever bite you again, know that you have a lot of fans who will be here waiting.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the BEST stories I have EVER read on this site. I certainly wish that you would reconsider and either continue this story OR write a completely new one. Either one would be great, as you are a fantastic author!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great series. I read every chapter and always looked forward to the next. I’m sad it’s over, but I fully understand the reasoning. Great job and many thanks!

island2island29 months ago

I love your story and I thoroughly enjoy every word that you wrote. Thank you for sharing this awesome story with me. I waited patiently for each chapter in this series!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

sorry it's concluding,plenty of milage left in Mick

Rosc0tuskerRosc0tusker9 months ago

Thank you for an excellent series. I can imagine that an endeavour such as this would be taxing (nine years, I can’t even fathom), but I hope after a period of decompression you are able to re-engage with writing, even if not with this particular story. Although in my opinion that would be a pity. I found Mick to be an interesting character, naive, honourable, selfish, sleazy and hopeful just some of the traits he displayed. The Abby storyline although not a main thread was sufficiently enticing that I really hoped for a more complete ending for them.

Also, as is discussed regularly on here, lit is a free site for self publishing, and the expectation for most, I hope, is that we see authors expressing themselves and learning their craft as they publish. Your use of an extended vocabulary and tenuous metaphor 🙂 was fun and although sometimes diluting the impact of the scene being described, was not at all detrimental to the story. I mean let’s face it, if it’s a wank you’re looking for, a 31 chapter chronological narrative told over 8 months should not be your go to! Entitlement and self-attribution are a poison amongst the anonymous commentators (and some who should know better) on the site and should ignored.

Again many thanks for allowing us to accompany Mick on his journey over the past 10 or so months, it’s been a lot of fun!

gnomaddgnomadd9 months ago

Well done Sir. It takes a lot to put oneself i front of others for review. ignore the negative comments and ridiculous trolls. as far as i am aware comment by anonymous hasn't ever seen an edit or review. thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You can’t leave the Mick and Abbey story hanging And what about Sophomore year and the new digs

Observer143Observer1439 months ago

What happened to chapter 29? Whatever is there is not this series. Will this get corrected soon? Otherwise it was a good read.

blkuserblkuser9 months ago

I enjoyed the ride, thanks for your contribution.

Jimdog32526Jimdog325263 months ago

are we going to get some more of this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous