The Underground, A Day Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

The rest of the hug fest group threw of their swim suits and joined her. Naked butts, ankles, feet, boobs, faces, arms, bellies, and back mingled in a random stew and crowded into the water hole. Sarah and Juergen threw of their swim suits as well. Juergen's erection stood out awkwardly like a lone branch on a dead tree. Then, it disappeared in the water with the other naked bodies that were bumping into each other as they treaded water in the small swim hole.

Sadie and Tyra were left on the land alone with piles of swim suits turned inside out and crumbled. So, they took of their swim suits as well and followed the crazy Amish. There were a few erect penises in the stew of naked bodies. Sadie and Tyra could feel them accidentally bumping on their body. Sometimes, their paddling hands accidentally touched an erect penis before they instantly pulled the hand back.

The sight from below of a dozen naked feet paddling hard must have been luscious. Something large bumped against their feet. An Irish American with a big smile and large green trunks appeared as if he had found a leprechaun. Without hesitation, he pulled his pants down and threw it on land. Then, he introduced himself as Matty. He had a large chest with a nice set of pecs.

Tyra and Sadie left the pool. They dressed themselves back in their bathing suits. The hug fest group could not get enough of skinny dipping and splashing water against each other. Juergen cozied up to Tyra and Sadie: "You have got some wild friends there." He told them that coming up into the little water rooms was always a surprise of new people and situations. Juergen interrupted them by offering a small plastic bag of white powder. It turned out to be cocaine, or at least that's what Juergen hoped he had bought. They declined his drug offer again.

With a credit card in one hand and the blow bag in the other, he called Sarah over. With his wrist, he pushed down his Speedoes. The erection jumped in plain sight. He drew a line of snow on his penis. With the credit card, he straightened the edged out into a neat line like the Addidas line on the side of a gym pant. The penis disappeared inside of Sarah's vagina. Sarah was pulling her black swim suit to the side to show her vagina. After a few thrusts, Juergen pulled out. His penis was covered with bubbles.

"You got sold baking powder for blow! Happy baking!" laughed Sadie. Tyra looked uncomfortable about the whole scene. Matty shrugged his shoulders: "Let's leave the drug scene. There is actually a legal drug in this club. It is a mild little buzz served in the room deep underground. Do you want to come?"

Tyra and Sadie were glad to leave the spectacle behind. They dove back under water and followed Matty. There was a maze of water tunnels, breathing holes, and rooms under water. In a way, that was like true Yucatan, which is filled with underwater caves. At last, they reached a light brown room. The walls and ceiling looked like it was cut into the packed desert dirt. A pile of rough sacks lay on the floor. There was a black hole in the wall with two wooden railings on the side. It looked like a miner's chute to toss coal or minerals down.

"Ladies, please stay close. There are a few intersections, where we might loose each other," said Matty.

Matty was already sitting on a flat sack. His legs were stretched ahead. His large hands were holding the sides of the sack. He looked at Sadie and Tyra to get their sacks ready. The two girls looked a bit confused as they figured out the sacks. Matty left into the darkness of the slide. Tyra followed. The chute had a round bottom. The wood looked worn and blunted from heavy use. A soft turn made her butt slide up the side of the wall a bit. The light never grew too dark, before she reached the first branch in the chute.

Matty had planted his feet against opposite walls to break. Tyra got the turn to the right instead of straight, yet she didn't stop quite so elegantly. She crashed into Matty's back: "Sorry, I think I spat on your back." With fingers hyperbent and stretched out, she wiped his bare back clean. Sadie came rushing as a giggling and hollering stampede. Her feet shimmied swiftly on the ground in front of the sack to have a sense of control.

The three continued close to each other. The chute turned in a spiral downwards. Sadie giggled and hollered to hear her own echo. Tyra made distinct louder yells to test her echo. Matty smiled for his catch of two party girls. When, they stepped out of the chute into the basement room, they were a bit jittery with adrenaline. Matty took both their hands and led them onward to the entrance of a noble room.

A maitre stood behind a standing desk. The maitre wore a noble black suit with a white shirt and bow tie beneath it. He even had the spectacle in one eye to fit into the scenery. Dark mahogany wood covered tables, walls, and doors. Even the waitresses were dressed up in a noble garb from the 1920's. The whole place felt like the prohibition era.

The maitre addressed them with a formal welcome and asked for how many people. Before he turned to seat them, he pointed out that they were lucky to come during a downtime. The place usually required advance reservation. There was a black net across the whole room. The net hung low. The maitre squatted down and waddled forward like a duck to avoid touching his head to the net.

The three waddled squatting behind the maitre. All the booths consisted of four walls around each person with only the head sticking above the wall. The walls were made from expensive wood with detailed and elaborate carvings of fairy tales, like snow white, the frog king, and sleeping beauty. The guests' heads were either talking intensely with each other or rolled all the way back slowly moaning. A woman looked straight at them with glazed over eyes and her teeth chattering frozen for a moment before she politely looked away.

Their section had three booths that were arranged in a triangle. Each one of them waddled into their own booth. The net was so low that they could not have stood up without making a scene. Yet, if they would have had an emergency, they could have stood up. The maitre locked the little wooden door behind them with a golden hook. They could look at each other's head, yet not see each other's body.

"What's up with this room," asked Sadie.

"This is the Aztec room. There at the wall are realistic ancient Aztec paintings of people squatting. Notice the little stick in their anus. That's how the consumed a mild intoxicant. It is completely harmless and legal. The booths allow one to insert them in privacy, while hanging out with friends," explained Matty.

The waitress shortly arrived with her neat white lace apron, short skirt, and dark stockings. She also had a little white hat on her wavy hair. She carried a silver tray with three long sticks in plastic wrap. The sticks were about as large as chop sticks. The packaging was large and puffy. The plastic wrap had large colorful dream motives blending into each other. The brand was called 'Stick It.' A container with square folded baby wipes in individual servings was next to each plastic wrap. She gregariously reached over each booth wall and placed the items inside.

Sadie and Tyra broke into a bit of girl talk to figure out the stick situation. Matty was experienced. He broke the package open, inserted, and watched the girls with glazed eyes of bliss. Sadie ripped the packaging off. A stick with a rubbery cotton appeared. Multiple colors run in circles around it. It smelled like artificial coconut and honey. The surface felt smooth, slippery, and wet to her fingers. Squatting, she reached her hand behind. She slipped the bathing suit away from her anus and prodded herself with the stick. The stick was softly bendy. Still it hurt a bit to force it in.

She had the odd feeling familiar of defecating, which made her feel very private. Yet, being so public was confusing and made her a bit horny and wet. Tyra moved around in her booth and knocked against the wood with her arms, as she navigated the Aztec stick into her ass.

"I don't feel anything. Do you?" asked Sadie

"Just wait," assured Matty.

Then, Sadie felt her cheeks burning warm, as if she were sun bathing on a sunny day in a cold winter. Was she getting embarrassed? She did not usually get embarrassed. The warm tingling in her face spread to the skin on her throat. Her boobs stretched a little larger as the warm tingly skin sensation reached down her body. The hair on her scalp stood up in goose bumps.

"Whoa, this is so nice!"

"Wait for the next wave."

Indeed, Sadie's calves were overcome with cold shivers. It felt so refreshing. It was like getting into a cold plunge after a hot sauna. Her whole body felt warm, yet her skin felt pleasantly cooled. It felt like slipping into still cool and fresh blankets, fully knowing that they would soon warm up. When she was on the verge of feeling uncomfortably cold, the warm rolling skin tinglies caressed her again.

"The drug messes with your hypothalamus. It is the part of the brain that regulates temperature. It is amazing, isn't it?"

"Oh, I love it."

After half hour, the drug wore off and left them all mellow and drowsy. Sadie was begging to take a nap. She pulled the Aztec stick out of her ass. She wiped her bottom with a baby wipe clean. Then, she smelled her fingers. Matty was a gentleman and guided them out of the Aztec room. The maitre swiped their keys on the way out to add the bill to their tab.

Matty walked them to two strange looking door openings without a door. The openings were side by side. It kind of looked like an elevator. However, one elevator cabin after the next rose on the right and lowered on the left. The handles in the door and signs definitely looked old and worn. A little ornamental metal mesh at the top corners of the door openings definitely dated this.

"This is a Paternoster. You simply step in and off any time that you want," explained Matty.

He positioned himself at the side of the Paternoster to help the ladies in. Tyra jumped cautiously in, worrying about getting her head hit. Sadie followed in the next compartment. Matty slyly followed Sadie into her compartment. The compartment was small. They stood very close to each other. She could smell his body odor. She wondered, if she could smell his ass as well. The scenery in front of them showed Disney-like scenes of gold veins and buried skeletons. When the top floor finally emerged, Sadie urged Sadie to wait and experience the Paternoster reversing over into the downward side.

Sadie waited. He further explained that kissing in the forbidden area were a poor man's luck generator. They passed Tyra, who was waiting outside. When their feet were still in Tyra's view, he leaned over and kissed Sadie. His large hedonic body pressed onto Sadie. Sadie at first liked the surprised. Then, she decided that she did not like Matty. She pushed hard against his tongue in her mouth to push the tongue out. At first Matty, thought it was play tongue fight. Then, he realized and let go of her. The paternoster moved sideways and down again. Sadie struggled out to Tyra. Matty stayed inside and disappeared below in embarrassment.

In front of them was a large cavernous room. It was many yards tall. The walls where white like that of a salt mine. A huge pile of containers towered in the room, the obvious reason for the tall height. The containers were white and small. Many ladders lead up the container wall. This was the sleep city, Japanese sleeping container. They were large enough for someone to stretch out and sleep, yet not tall enough to stand. Opposite the containers was a brightly lit bar to get a good night drink or quell a sleepless night. A few souls were aimlessly laboring over drinks with an eagle eyed bartender in a golden vest.

"Can you get me a cute cuddly Chinese? I am so sleepy and need something cozy."

Sadie looked at Tyra with big pleading puppy eyes. Tyra was tired herself, yet gave in to take care of her friend. Tyra headed over to the bar. Sadie walked along the containers. She read the list of numbers next to the ladder until she found her key number. She grabbed the first rung. The rungs were skinny shiny metal bars. They were a bit close to the container to make it hard to fully put the feet on it. Her toes stubbed against the container. She climbed up three floors high. Normally, she would have gotten dizzy from the height. She was too tired.

The key from her ankle fit into the lock perfectly. The door slid open. On her hands and knees, she crawled onto the firm yet comfortable mattress. There was a light dial: full light, reading light, night shimmer, and off. Next to the mattress was a tiny closet that contained her luggage. Napkins, a bottle of water, and a medical duck lined a shelf on the side of the mattress. The medical duck was a plastic bottle with a duck shaped opening to pee at night without having to leave the container.

Her back felt so good on the mattress. A neatly folded blanket was quickly kicked into a mess covering her. The fabric was smooth and cozy. She dialed the light to a night shimmer. The light was barely visible yet dispelled a potentially claustrophobic complete darkness. Shapes and lights flashed across her closed eyes instantly.

A knock at her door and a whispered "I am Ben. Tyra sent me" woke up Sadie from her half sleep. She opened the door. A medium Chinese boy with styled black hair smiled a fuzzy warm 'hi' into the container. He was wearing a neat shirt with wild club like symbols stitched onto it. "Come in."

Ben carefully put his shoes on the tray. Sadie pulled the shirt off his body and pulled his pants down. Once he was in his underwear, she spooned him and pulled the blanket over both of them. She felt his warmth, human skin, and breathing. She smelled his unique scent. Oh, it made her feel so happy to be held and close and sleepy. She fell asleep happily.

After a few hours, she woke up from a dream, yet still sleepy. She felt the midnight horniness. So, she carefully moved around the container that would not let her stand up. She pulled the white panties of Ben down a little bit. Her fingers held his penis. She eyed him to ensure that she still slept. Then, she looked at the penis in the dim light. It was white, pale, and a little small. His pubes were cleanly trimmed. She took his penis in her mouth. It was languid like an eel. Limp, she could take it in her mouth whole and move her lips all the way to the pubic bone. She ran her tongue in circles around the penis. She pushed her firm tongue deep into the soft flesh until it stiffened up. The growing cock increasingly pushed her mouth back.

Ben softly moved in pleasure. His mind surely invented a beautiful dream to go along with the blow job. Once the penis was hard, Sadie slid it into her vagina without a condom. She wanted to feel his soft skin. She wanted to feel full. She hugged her body against his. Simply feeling stuffed and connected to male energy was everything that she wanted. She fell back asleep with him inside of her.

The next morning came with Sadie's IPhone vibrating softly. Tyra was texting her to get up. Ben's penis inside of her had gone limp during the sleep. She still loved having him inside of him. It is kind of rare to have a limp penis inside, because limp penises are too soft to go in. She kissed Ben awake, who was surprised to have his penis inside of her.

She silently got a fresh change of clothes out of her luggage, while Ben watched her body move around: Another summer dress and red panties. She made Ben get out ahead of her. They climbed down quietly. The slip city was deep asleep. The bartender had left. The barstools were turned over standing on the bar counter. Tyra was already waiting. She reminded Sadie that she had to show up at her base soon: "Remember, I am a grunt with a cunt."

A porter carried their luggage and guided them through a maze of secret doors and tunnels. Back in the dusty dirty miner's reception, they signed their checks. The club had neatly kept track of all their incidentals. Outside the hot desert sun was already beating down. Everything else in the desert had already heat exhausted left to hide under rocks. Their Jeep Wrangler stood in the distance with the valet waiting.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers