All Comments on 'The Understudy'

by MrBeck2004

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
OOAAOOAAalmost 8 years ago
Great story!!!

Congrats ;)

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
I don't hate it but

It's not very sexy. The "surprise" ending is a big turn off. It's also not very realistic. Cut his heart out after it was her idea? I can't suspend disbelief and the ending made me sad for you. I'm sure some here will love it though. To each his own I say. I just won't read anymore of your stories. Extreme jealousy to the point of violence is a sure joy killer.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Well executed twist

You can tell how well executed it was because you received the ubiquitous "cuck shit" comment from the oblivious anony.

I was wondering how long Claire was standing in the hallway wearing lingerie, waiting for her cue. Then I wondered, "Isn't all that screaming going to wake the twins?" You answered both questions in the end.

One outstanding question remains, however: what caused this sudden change in the wife's libido? From once a month to 4-5 times a week?? What happened at that spa weekend? Seems like a story in itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

If you want to know how bad a story is just look to see if a cocksucking fucktard like swingerjoe gives it praise. That and see the inevitable low numbers of scores and readers.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
A good story...but...

A good story...but even if he was sure that his wife didn't have any fling that weekend, the question was there and nor answered: Why did she come back different for the better? 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HOT!!

I thought it was hot as hell. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great story . Fuck you annony you pig fag

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You call this a story!

Wow what a waste to read this crap.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 8 years ago
Terrific writing!

I enjoyed this story for the honesty and believability. It was also very erotic! The writing was flawless. Five stars easy *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Done Before...

Didn't Pacofear do a similar tale some years ago?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story and Hilarious Responses

I liked it. I liked the flow, the way it moved. What is even more hilarious are the anonymous keyboard warriors who get pissy when a guy is a cuck, and now get pissy when the wife is faithful. People are just strange

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Good Read****

That was a nice twist a story in a story. Very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So this is like JR dying?

It never happened? I guess so. But I objected to her saying he never did anything. What about going to work and supporting the family? They commit to different roles when they have children. Maybe they should have talked about it BEFORE they had kids? Like adults? This seemed juvenile.

voyager957voyager957almost 8 years ago
Good read!

Thank you for a fun psychic trip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So what happened on the girls' weekend trip that ignited his wife's sex drive?

Were we supposed to forget about that? Why did you include it?

An interesting setup in telling a concept rather than a reality, but otherwise kind of puzzling and mediocre. But thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Nice twist for the LW category. Thank you. ****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OK

We all know what's going to happen..........this was a setup. His wife got some strange cock while she was gone to the retreat with the girls and now the wife wants some more strange with his blessing. Especially since she let him fuck another woman in the ass, she just wants her fair share. He should've got out of bed when his wife brought in another woman without discussing with him first. He made himself open to this situation by fucking the other woman's ass. On to another story.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
Interesting

I liked the way you did the slight of hand. Very good !

I think this is a more true representation of most married couples than probably 99% of all the other LW stories posted here. "Real life married couples" have their little sexual fantasies that they share with each other , but as far as actually acting on them , they understand that would be detrimental to the marriage.

I myself had a couple of MFF threesomes with my GF in college . It wasn't that big of deal then because 1: we were not married and 2: she had Bi fantasies.

But even with all that , she still was jealous . I think it is our base human nature to want our significant other for our own , just my impressions after my little trip down life's highway.

I honestly do not think , well let me rephrase that , I honestly know that I could not have a MFM threesome with my significant other. I try not to be a jealous person , but I know myself well enough to know that that would bring it out in spades !!!

To each their own on this subject , as I am sure that their are plenty of couples who do enjoy many sexual deviations , for lack of a better word. I am not saying anything against those who's non jealousies and sexual explorations lead them on different paths than mine or my gal's , but I think a lot of folks come to this site to live their sexual fantasies vicariously through the imaginations of others. That is the safe way to do so.

4*'s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Story, But

You left a large plot hole--don't mention the connection with her spa weekend without tying up that loose end. For example. you could have said she spoke of having so many sexy talks with her friends over the weekend that she wanted to try some things to perk up their marriage. I did like the plot twist.

bayouxbayouxalmost 8 years ago
Love it

Story simile of the movie "The Sixth Sense." They both get a 10.

MrBeck2004MrBeck2004almost 8 years agoAuthor
Plot Hole?

I'm not sure if it's bad etiquette to comment on your own story but I wanted to address the plot hole question. Maybe it's not a plot hole. Not every twist in a story needs to be explained. Leaving the possibilities open as to what happened on the spa trip allows the reader to form their own opinions of what happened, which affects how they view the rest of the story. A reader's opinion of what might have happened is likely to be a product of their preconceived notions as evidenced by the comment that she likely had sex with someone. Maybe. Or maybe she had sex with her friends. Or maybe she realized that she could leave home and trust her husband with the kids thereby taking a tremendous burden off of her which allowed her to open up. All are possibilities.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Even worse than your first story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous