The Undress Event

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Underpants and a bra," Grace answered emphatically. "Don't push your luck, and if you don't have a bra, you're in trouble!"

Evelyn was wearing a blouse and skirt, the only female not clad in pants. "I asked, because I have a half-slip on under this skirt - I wonder if they'd let me keep it?"

"You're pushing your luck, lady," Grace informed her. "We're going to wind up in panties and bras, and I'd suggest you do the same. Be glad you're not a man!"

Around them, men were removing their garments and placing them on the tables. One man was already down to a pair of boxer shorts. Several of the men were making nervous glances at the women.

Miguel watched, but didn't seem to try to hurry the pace. He had positioned himself where he had a good view of the women, but also kept the men in his view. Around the barricades, many people had now gathered, men, women, even children; all looking eagerly at these North Americans and Europeans getting out of their clothes.

Barbara, her shirt off and sliding down her pants, looked up and saw a man now naked, his white skin showing no tan at all. "Like me," she thought. Another naked man was facing her, caught her glance, and quickly reversed his posture, only to find himself standing in front of three grinning local women leaning over the barricade.

"This is terrible for the men!" Barbara muttered, to anyone who would listen. She had found it necessary to remove her shoes in order to get the pants off, but quickly replaced them and then laid her removed clothing on a table.

"Do they want to separate mens' and womens' clothes?" asked Grace.

"All going to the same place. I don't think anyone will care," answered Nora, now standing in a serviceable white bra and cotton panties. A man facing her, had just discarded his last bit of underwear and now found himself naked. He was staring at Nora in her undergarments. Suddenly realizing that she saw him, he apologized, "Excuse me - I didn't mean to look. I don't want to make you self-conscious!"

"Don't worry," Nora reassured him while staring back at his private parts, "Everyone's looking. We can't hide. I really don't mean to look, either, but I can't do much about it!"

By now, a number of naked men were milling about, while a few others were still delivering clothing to the tables or undoing shoelaces. All of the women were now done to pants and bras of varying styles. Their guards were watching the show.

At a signal, several men and women from beyond the barricades came forward and started picking up the clothes from the tables, carrying the piles of clothing back to the bus.

Barbara found Clark, standing not far from her, now fully stripped. His eyes had obviously been on the women, and as he turned to face her she noticed he had an obvious erection. Her eyes fell on it.

"I can't help it," he said to her quite sheepishly. " I never had to do anything like this before, and I was watching what you had to go through, too! I -"

"You don't have to explain. It's a natural reaction," Barbara returned. "None of us is comfortable with this."

While the eyes of the crowd were mostly on the naked men, several of Miguel's cohorts were in the area and it was obvious they were feasting their eyes on the five women. They were standing where they had a clear view of them, and the broad smiles on their faces showed their reaction.

"Why do they have to look at us like that? Like we were livestock at the county fair?" commented a very annoyed Nora.

"Because we are at some kind of fair, and we are the show! Why do you think they made us strip, except to leer over us and humiliate us?"

The fifth woman came over to join them. The youngest of the group, it seemed she had been a secretary brought by her company to staff their exhibit. She seemed little older than a teenager, now dressed in bikini underpants and the briefest of bras. She was shaking and sweating.

"What will they do to us?" she nervously asked the other women. "Are we going to be --- attacked?"

Grace tried to reassure her. "Probably not. They didn't make us take all our clothes off, which is a good sign. I think they just want us to be embarrassed, humiliated, scared stiff, or whatever - so we won't ever want to come back here and our companies will never want anything to do with this place. But I don't think they mean us any real harm. It's all some kind of a demonstration, a show of power-"

"Who knows what they want," Barbara chimed in. "If they want us to develop such a distaste for this place we'll never recommend it to anyone, they've already made their point. Just look at these poor guys - not a shred of cover on any of them!"

"That's, I guess, the one good part of it, if there is one," the new arrival observed. "I never saw so many undressed men in my life. Oh, I'm glad they let us keep a little bit on!"

"I haven't got much modesty left," Nora remarked, "but I sure need a bathroom. Worse than ever!"

"You need to pee?" Myra, the new arrival asked. "So do I. I've needed to for the last hour. Think they'll let us?"

Grace scowled at them. "Fat chance. Right now, the word is hold it!"

"A number of the men were asking for a bathroom stop," Barbara noted. "That was an hour ago. You can guess how they feel now!"

Their attention was drawn to Miguel, who now was calling out orders. He instructed all the men to form in a line, and to hold their hands behind their backs. This had the effect of making several men, who had been using their hands to try to cover their genitals, to now expose themselves completely.

The men formed in a line, the front of which was aimed at a gap in the barricades. As the first man in line was called forward, two of the male guards took his arms and bound them together behind his back. Then the next was called forward to receive the same treatment.

The first man then was moved forward to a second position, where several women were in place. As he stopped in front of them, one woman immediately reached out and seized his penis, holding it firmly and stretching it out a bit. A second woman then took two rubber bands and slipped them over his penis, allowing them to snap in place. He winced noticeably as he felt the snap of the rubber bands tighten around his organ.

One of Miguel's associates told the men the reason. "You won't be peeing for a while. That's just to help you control yourself!"

The men in line squirmed nervously and muttered among themselves, as they realized what was being done. The women picked up part of the conversation and they, too, realized what was happening.

"Wonder what they'll do to us?" Evelyn pondered.

"I think," Barbara speculated, "that any prospect of a bathroom break is being postponed."

"Ohhhhh," Nora moaned at the thought, "I don't know how long I can hold back."

"Want them to put a rubber band on you?" Grace asked.

"Or worse" Myra responded nervously.

Miguel surveyed the situation, then called to the women to fall in at the end of the line. They did as instructed, with a mixture of curiosity and dread at what would happen to them.

As the last man finished having his hands tied, Grace stepped forward, holding her hands behind her, expecting them to be tied also. To her great surprise, she was told to just stand in position, while the rubber bands were applied to the man in front of her. Then, she was told just to move to the next station. She looked at one of her captors with a quizzical expression, as though as to ask, "Why are you not tying me, too?"

Miguel, standing not far away, perceived her unspoken question. "We told you we are courteous to ladies. As long as you cooperate, we see no need to tie your hands!"

Grace moved forward. Nora, behind her, asked Miguel, "Do we get rubber bands, too? Where will you put them?" There was sarcasm and a note of defiance in her voice. Nonetheless, Miguel responded to her with his somewhat distorted version of politeness. "Where would you like them? No, you do not get the little straps. They are not tight enough to be painful, but they may cause a little discomfort. They will make it hard for the men to pee, and prevent any accidents if some have trouble controlling themselves. We do not think ladies will use the street for a toilet, so we will not put bands on you!"

"Are you going to allow them to pee?" Grace demanded. "None of us has had a bathroom break since we left the hotel this morning! Some of them need to pee rather badly!"

"All in good time, ladies, but right now, we have other things to do first."

"How about us?" Nora called. "Will we be allowed to pee?"

"You and your bladder!," Grace said to her softly.

Miguel looked directly at Nora. "Do you need to?"

"Absolutely!" Nora answered with emphasis.

"I will keep it in mind. But, first things first. You must follow along with the "men!"

The group broke from the single file line into a loosely gathered group spread across the street. They were flanked on each side by their captors, mostly men, and were being marched down the center of the street. The pavement was crude, and some of the men were cringing as their bare feet landed on the rough stones. Ahead of them, the group could see a crude sign being carried, its back to them; and a truck was going ahead of them, with a man using a bull horn to address the gathering crowds in Spanish. With the man was another, equipped with a video camera, recording the events, and especially focusing on the naked marchers.

It was obvious they were being taken on a kind of parade.

Now that they were no longer in a line, several of the women broke from their group and rejoined the men with whom they had been associates. Barbara turned to the nearest man, whose name she did not know, and asked "I think it is awful what they're doing to you. Do those rubber bands hurt badly?"

"They're pretty tight, but I can stand it. What I'm afraid of, though, is they're not going to let us relieve ourselves, which is why the bands are on, and ----" he stopped, then turning away from Barbara, added, "Sorry - I shouldn't be saying things like that to a lady."

"Go ahead," Barbara encouraged him. "We're all in this together, and, for what it's worth, there are five women here in pretty dire need of a ladies' room, too."

She looked down at his penis, squeezed by the two tight bands. It was flaccid, but the bands were still compressing it noticeably.

Not far away, Grace was walking next to a man who obviously was having an erection he didn't want. The rubber bands were tightly squeezing his erect organ, and Grace perceived that they were causing him some distress. She said something intended to be comforting. He wasn't comforted. He rather roughly answered her with, "Lady, you're not helping. The more you look the worse it's going to be. Just leave it alone - at least you've got your underpants on!"

It seemed obvious that they were being paraded around the town. People seemed to line the sides of the street, calling out to them, and making what they took for jeers and catcalls. For the most part, though, the onlookers were orderly. The bull horn continued to broadcast something about them from the truck ahead.

"What are they saying?" Grace asked of Jim, her erstwhile companion at the fair, knowing he spoke the language.

"I think," he began, "the sign says something about the 'People's Committee of Nuevo Campinas' and says that no foreign factories are going to be built here - he's telling them that any foreigners who come here to disrupt their life are going to be treated--- oh, excuse me!"

He groaned for a moment, then began again, "He's saying any others that come will be treated like we are being treated - they don't want the Terranovas, and their government must abandon - ouch!"

"Something bothering you?" she asked.

"I've got a heck of ache at the bottom of my stomach, that's all!"

"Are you sick - anything you ate?"

"More likely everything I - oh, oh, drank for breakfast and before. It's just needing to be let out; and these cursed rubber bands aren't helping any. Oh, but you're lucky they didn't do anything like this to you!"

"Jim, I know the feeling - I may not have rubber bands but the women all need to pee like - well, pretty awful, too. We're all in it together!"

"At least you've got some clothes on - nice of them to let the women keep some of their dignity! We didn't get any!" He grimaced with his growing discomfort.

Something was happening ahead of them. The march was slowing, as the truck pulled ahead away from them. The crowd ahead of them was filling the street. Their guards were holding open only a small path down the center of the road, perhaps eighteen inches wide. Ropes were stretched along the sides of this little path for a distance of perhaps forty feet. The entire march halted as their guards stood by.

"What's this?" Barbara asked, looking to Clark. "Looks as though they are going to make us go through that narrow gap - it'll have to be single file. Look - people are crowding up to the ropes. They're going to do something!"

"Looks like the people on the ropes are all women. Are they going to make us walk right between them?"

In a moment they had their answer. One of the men was told to walk through the path. He immediately found his way hindered by hordes of female hands reaching out to him, grasping mostly at his genitals. They weren't holding him; if a women touched him, she gave him a small tug or a squeeze and let it go. Some of them reached for his testicles, grabbing and squeezing quickly.

"They're making us run a gauntlet between crowds of pretty grabby women!" Clark noted. "Oh, if there was just a toilet at the other end it would be worth it!"

One by one, the men were made to walk through the path. The women weren't unduly rough, but each was trying to get a momentary grip on some piece of a man's private parts. Most of the women were young, some probably teen-agers, but a few were middle aged and even elderly.

Barbara turned to the other women near her. "This is terrible. They're doing everything they can to humiliate the men! And they're making us part of it!"

"How are we part of it? We're victims, too?" Grace retorted.

"They made the men strip off everything, but let us keep a few of our clothes. But they made them strip in front of us, as well as the locals. Now they are making them go through this with the local women, and they probably will just wave us through without a touch! I tell you, they're using us to humiliate the men with us!"

"Nothing we can do about it, Barbara! We're victims, too!"

"Oh, yes, there is! I've seen enough of this. I'm not going to be part of embarrassing the men any more!" Barbara's words were emphatic.

"What can you do?" Evelyn asked. "If we tried to help the men any way, they'd stop us! There's nothing we can do about it!"

"Oh, yes, there is!" Barbara repeated.

Grace stared at her. "What are you going to do?" she inquired.

"What any red blooded woman ought to do in a situation like this! They told us we could keep our underwear and shoes on - they didn't say we had to! Well - if the men have to be naked, I will be, too!" With a quick gesture, Barbara reached down, pulled off her shoes, and tossed them to the crowd lining the street. While the astonished onlookers stared, she reached behind her back, unhooked her bra, and threw it to the crowd on the other side. Finally, she pulled off her panties, and tossed them in the same manner.

Several of the naked men were looking in the women's direction and saw Barbara's actions. They stared, standing still in their spots as they awaited their turn for the gauntlet ahead.

The other women stared at Barbara, too.. Then Grace quickly began to do the same thing. A moment later Nora followed suit, then Evelyn and Myra. In seconds all five of the women were naked and barefoot, just as the men were.

Now a number of men had turned and seen what the women were doing. Their hands cuffed behind them, they were unable to make any kind of hand gesture. Suddenly a voice went out, "Let's hear it for the ladies!" A rousing cheer went up from the the group of naked men, realizing they had now been joined in their nudity by the women.

Their captors were dumfounded. The men acting as guards just stood and stared. Men on the sidelines pushed to the front, the better to view this new found sight.

Meanwhile, the men continued to be sent through the gauntlet of groping female hands. In a few more minutes, the last man stood in position to be started down the path. Behind him now stood five naked women, ranging from the slender and youthful Myra to the more corpulent and graying Barbara.

As the last man ran through the lines, the make up of the crowd began to change. Men pushed themselves into position along the ropes. Some women drew back, others held their place.

Grace was the first of the women in line. She was signaled to go down the path. Before she had gone even one foot, a male hand had grasped her left breast, administering a hard squeeze. At the same time she felt a hand running over her genitals. As she moved, the other breast was groped, too. Both men and women were groping the naked captives, squeezing their breasts, pulling their nipples, pulling their pubic hair and poking their genitals.

Barbara pushed herself to second position in line, and went through the same chaotic reaching of hands, aimed mostly at breasts and pubic regions. It was awful, and there was no way to avoid the constant handling. Finally, she emerged at the other end of the path. She awaited the remaining three women who still had to run the course.

The men were standing about, pushed rather closely together, and their captors were preparing to march them further down the street. Clark found Barbara after she emerged, and spoke to her.

"Every man here thinks what you did was great! I can't believe you women voluntarily gave up the clothes they let you keep and then went through that!"

Other men joined in support for the women. One came up to Grace, remarking, "I couldn't believe what I was seeing - five women stripping in the middle of the street! I still don't believe my eyes!"

"You might as well get a good look at us," Barbara returned, with a bit of a smile. "Everyone else is looking at us. No reason you shouldn't!"

After another three blocks of walking, they were stopped again. Something was happening up front. Finally, they realized what was taking place.

Two of the naked men were taken from the group, by women who were leading them by their penises. They were taken a short distance away from the street and made to stand facing a drainage ditch. A crowd, mostly female, gathered around them.

The women who led them then reached down and removed the rubber bands from their sexual organs, then each held the penis of her captive and pointed it at the ditch. The men were then instructed to release their urine, as the women held them.

With great relief, the first two men were quickly sending copious streams into the ditch. The waiting men realized what was occurring, and the response was almost joyous. "They're letting us pee! Bless 'em! They're actually going to let us pee!" one exclaimed. Another cried out, "Oh, thanks for little blessings! We're really going to get to pee!"

Others followed. Throughout the crowd, men with badly overfilled, aching bladders rejoiced at the thought of relief. It came slowly, though, as they were taken by women, two at a time.

"What will they do with us?" Myra wondered. "Do we get taken down there, too?"

The question was answered sooner than they expected.

Miguel came up to the women, another man at his side. "Ladies," he addressed them, "would you like to use the toilet?" he inquired, rather politely.

"Oh, would we ever!" answered Nora, her enthusiasm obvious.