All Comments on 'The Unexpected'

by grofofporn

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

No. Totally unbelievable. Why? Come on, 'auto-correct' would've effed up at least a third of the words.

.

Seriously, I give you high marks for originality, but there was no frisson, no emotion. Nice try, but it felt empty. 3/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Almost impossible to follow this at all; very confusing and difficult to read.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Good is right.

This was horribly written, disjointed and less of a story and more of a blurry half remembered events of a week long bender.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To be continued? Really? This challanges the limits of stupidity! Minus ********

Gmann006Gmann006over 2 years ago

stupid, I hope he gives her a gangbang and they dump her in the river

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Doesn't need another chapter. End it now

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Where does this take place? Mars? to be continued? Really? 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could this happen in real life ? Probably as there has to be some guy out there stupid enough to get himself into this situation. Think my last text to “Dave or wife” , Hall pass has been revoked at this time it is cheating and no need to return . Where do I send divorce papers ? And Dave , keep the slut as I have no need for her any longer… Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It took you fifteen years to write a story and this is what you came up with?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start with Cuck story. You will fit right in with rest of degenerates who write same shit as you!

Keep them cumming (not a spelling error)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why is this couple married? If she can go off with a stranger without consulting her cuck then that is cheating. But hey cucks like that type of thing you know being belittled and humiliated and disrespected thats what gets these cucks off.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Cuck shit, should be in Fetish, not here

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess the reader is supposed to get all emotional for the guy, but it’s not happening. From the panties, to getting drunk before he got there, to making him sit in the corner after he did get there, to openly cheating with another guy in public, to letting the other guy use her phone to message him, to leaving with the other guy - the whole night was disrespectful. I’m happy for the MC. He can now go find a decent woman to involve in his life. Good riddance to the skank.

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

as I do not live on my phone, I cannot give an unbiased opinion of this garbage. This is not a "story" but ramblings between people who most likely cannot hold a simple conversation in person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too easy

HikingThruHikingThruover 2 years ago

Even the convenient name-drop of the forgotten hall pass can't save this situation. The marriage may or may not survive, but getting past the numerous slights and mis-steps will be daunting. And not just him; she's drunk, so not making best decisions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Degenerate minds write degenerate crap. 1 star because we can't give less. This is just a wife choosing to cheat on her husband and rub his nose in it with her ability to take advantage of the relationship. There is no "loving wife" in this story. A weak non-man who fails to earn his Man Club card. Readers who enjoy these type of stories must also be non-men. Why else do they revel in this cuckold genre?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Another retread writer who cant tell even a remotely decent story and throw in some seriously pathetic cuck drivel, and this was horribly fucking stupid, and you get the literary version of Jock itch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Husband sound like a pathetic loser. Are all cuckolds like this?

Why do women put up with them? Security perhaps? Lame.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

Hasn't anyone heard of fiction?

You all act as though this your only friends. It is just a made up story. Get over it!

The tags clearly state what will be happening, and you read it anyway. Just so you could do your childish acts of belittling and name calling. Congratulations.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

If we don't keep telling the cuck idiots that they are cuck idiots, then they'll still believe that what they are is normal. So we will continue to act as we do. And where better than where we can find the cuck idiots, on their own ground !! And as the comments of some readers show, we are on the right track!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is pathetic to see people harrassing authors to not write about cuckolding. I do not think there are many of them. They just keep writing messages as if were diffrent people. Perhaps is only one with nothing better to do. Grofofporn, keep with the good job and ignore these people/person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous