All Comments on 'The Unexpected'

by sammi_jo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Update??

So far so good. I think you set this story up well and I will check up for ch. 2! (:

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Nice Start

You did a really nice job setting up the characters. You gave us some nice background on Madison. And we know what's happening in her life right now. As for the Alpha, We know he is a strong competent Alpha. He loved her mother and is now happy to have discovered his daughter. But what are all the meetings he has going on that are to important to postpone or cancel? And what of Madison? Is she part were and just doesn't know it yet? I have other questions too. So I'm really looking forward to the next chapter to see where you go from here....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very good

NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE...LOL

meganjoadamsmeganjoadamsalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!

I am drooling for more!

fefe428fefe428almost 12 years ago
Not bad...

While I think you're off to a very interesting start with this story, I couldn't help but notice that in the middle of the chapter for some reason you switched from telling the story in the past tense to the present tense, which I found made it somewhat difficult to read. I find that stories that use the present tense for anything other than actual dialogue tend to flow somewhat awkwardly. Perhaps this is something you might want to take into consideration as you are writing future chapters, because up to the point that you made the switch I was really enjoying your writing style, and I'm anxious to see what direction you are planning to take the story in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Writing style

It read more like a summary than a story which I found offputting. Perhaps a constructive editor could help?

kitteh_katkitteh_katalmost 12 years ago
odd style of writing...

but i like it.

it's better than the shit that some other people post.

looks really good so far, i can't help but be sad that theres only two chapters.

i want more!!!

k_k

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous