All Comments on 'The Unexpected and The Apology Ch. 01-02'

by DMercator

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Miguel59Miguel59over 13 years ago
Hot

and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yes!

Good story with an unexpected twist. Ticked all my boxes and got me so hard. Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Crap

A waste of time to read .

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 13 years ago
Well done

Looking forward to the next part.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Ooops

It would have been a good read in the Gay section but not here Too bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
slick and fast

This guy surely is a fast and slick mover. I'm not really interested in the rest, but you have to give it to him, apparently he knows how to turn a situation to his advantage. Must be more to it.

iakatziakatzover 13 years ago

It's funny to me that some folks can manage to read the story but not the warning about Bi sex at the beginning. Why didn't all of you M2M sex haters just use the "back" button and go onto the next story instead of ragging the author about it being Gay. DMercator....please finish your story and ignore the homophobes, it's off to a great beginning. This couples lives have just made a huge turn for the better or worse, I'm anxious to see where this goes. Thanks so much for your efforts!

=^..^=

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Agree with others, wrong category.

Please put your next postings in gay or fetish. There can be overlap but this is too much. Clearly a gay encounter. There was no character development to indicate why the husband should suddenly come out of the closet. It reminds me of the old movie, "King Kong Vs. Godzilla." There is a submarine, it crashes while underwater, and suddenly the captain (without sonar contacts, or warnings), shouts out, "Godzilla!" There was no sense to that scene and there is no sense to the husband's gay behavior other than he got excited seeing his wife fucked by someone else. For a story to make some sense, it has to have a modicum of credibility and there should have been some type of foreshadowing, build-up if you will, to indicate he was a closet gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I can believe it

Really good effort for a first time. Ignore all that talk about gay sex, I would never have read it if it had been under that category. I am female and it may sound ridiculous, but I've heard of less believable shit that was true. Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good first effort

I enjoyed it.

DMercatorDMercatorover 13 years agoAuthor
Note from Author:

I thought about putting this story under the "gay" category, but the actions and involvement of the wife (coming in the next two parts) lead me to choose the "loving wives" category instead. If there had been a "bisexual" category, it would have been my first choice, but there wasn't. It was a judgment call and (right or wrong), in the end I elected to put it here.

Having said that, it's clear from some of the borderline homophobic comments and emails that some people found the idea of two men together offensive. I can understand that. To each their own. It certainly wasn't my intention to offend any one.

What I don't understand is, given the explicit warning at the top of the page, why someone who feels like that would bother to spend the time to read, rank and comment on the story. You're offended by the idea of two men being together but you spend your time reading stories that are clearly marked as MMF bisexual? What's up with that?

Nevermind. Forget I asked. Like I said, different strokes for different folks. It's just confusing. Does this mean you do, or you do not want me to send you a copy of the illustrated version? lol.

Seriously, for all of those folks who provided constructive criticism and words of encouragement, your feed back was appreciated.

M

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep on writing.

Don't listen to the haters - you clearly wrote MMF at the beginning and now they want to be offended? They need to get over themselves ffs.

KevstaKevstaover 13 years ago
Brilliant writin

Its got the balance perfect, with the sexual and erotic content, fantasy and this-could-really-happen feel to it! Keep it coming! ktwsam

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story!

cant aait to read what happens next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dont listen to the haters?

Oh, he means the people that read this and didnt care for it. That makes them haters eh. Sorta like eating sushi and throwing up makes you a hater. Get a life, this story is only for the cuck fetish and gay males.

DMercatorDMercatorover 13 years agoAuthor
What I mean is...

...I don't know why someone who knew sushi made them sick would go out of their way to eat it.

Now, if you really do love sushi and it's just this particular piece that made you sick, that's a different story.

M

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ignore the jerks and keep writing.

I liked it a lot. Discovering your woman in bed with another guy is a common theme, but your twist really energizes the vision. I hope to be able to read more about what the three of you decide to do with each other.

Kinky_Guy25Kinky_Guy25over 13 years ago
I Loved It

Keep up your writting and don't let them get you down

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well written story

I thought this was a well written and exciting story. I liked the graphic detail. It fits fine in the Loving Wives category which has a tremendous range of action.

Keep up the good work and glad to see you're writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sounds great

Love the story, very hot.

dabbottdabbottabout 13 years ago
Two Thumbs Up

Great writing, please keep telling us these hot stories ... it's time to enjoy life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTF

He just have kicked both their asses. Wimp!!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Went

Went down the rabbit hole from whore ,to cuck, to get finish. What utter crap.

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
Fag cuck shit

that belongs in Gay or Fetish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous