All Comments on 'The Unexpected and The Apology Ch. 03'

by DMercator

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree with the other comment

I didn't get past the first sentence. Why have you NOT put this story in the GAY section of this site? That is where it belongs. if you did you would get top marks from the GAY people on this site instead you will get garbage scores from STRAIGHT readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wrong catagory

This does belong in the fag section . I have to agree with the poster below about why you get bad ratings . This story clearly doesn't belong in Loving Wives , do everybody and yourself a favor and ask the editor to move them to the Gay area of the site . That way the story is not misrepresented and you dont have to hear it .

KevstaKevstaover 13 years ago
Durr - Loving wives - his wife is loving

Cant understand the previous comments, especially when there is a rider at the start! When did MMF become "gay"?

69plus169plus1over 13 years ago
Fuckem all

I liked your story and look forward to reading all your stuff.

I got similar feed back on my story "Addicted to cock" under a different name and will just post any similar stories in the gay section. If your story had one guy and two women who interacted with each other all the "anonymous" commenters wouldn't call for the story to be put in the Lesbian section. These people are given a choice of user names and are still so cowardely that they won't use it. I don't read much by Mr or Mrs Anonymous.

Any time I start a story and it heads in a direction I am not interested in I JUST STOP READING!

Keep writing and just filter out the BS.

69plus1

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 13 years ago
I liked it a lot

Forget the homophobes that have never experienced the full sensual life!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Another sub human, cuck sucking, cuck and whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot

Great story and my fantasy as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A Waste of Electrons and Pixels

Cucking and faggotry. The standard defective male LW story.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Mysteriously misfiled as Loving Wife!!! Harrumph! Loving Wife my arse!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous