All Comments on 'The Unexpected Escort'

by TheUrbanCowboy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I like when she arrived and...

He "peed out the window." Very kinky way to make a first impression.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Not bad at all

The problem is that there is no tension or surprise here. I admit that I would expect that there should a Greek Chorus complaining about a lack of morality. Basically it is a well done stroke story.

KamattlockKamattlockabout 12 years ago
Not bad

Not a bad story a few spelling errors but not to bad. I was wondering what she was going to do with a fox until the next line said it was a box.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What an unfortunate typo.

Damn You, anonymous, beat me to it. I am just glad i was peeing in a different window.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
only way this would happen is wife is already cheating

bareback sex with a prostitute, what does he want painful death?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
if a wife sends you an escort ,find out what is really going on.

id take her number and hire a agency to see what my wife is up to . something smells fishy here and he took the bait.. if you want a healthy marriage would you not be dammed to find out what is going on.. instead of letting your animal insticts take you over..there was nn mention of a open marriage..

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Yes loving wife and it may be mutual connection

Either she cheated or wants other type mutual connection as open marriage or swinging are. It may be the wife has not yet cheated. In this case it is a wish for open marriage or swinging. For example the husband takes the children and he sends male escort or voluntary college guy(s) for the wife. If it is neither case she is a funny loving wife in a Sci-Fi & Fantasy category story. I like the Sci-Fi & Fantasy stories...........In the true life this is very rarly events without second aim.....

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerabout 12 years ago

I enjoyed your story, although there were several things that distracted from the story and change might make this or future stories better.

First, a spell checker is a good start, but there were several typos of correctly spelled words that mean something different than your context suggests they should. Fox versus box is an obvious example. Walk away from the story for a day or two and then proof it again. Most of the errors should be obvious.

It is not realistic that a wife would hire an escort for her husband for the reasons stated. There needs to be more to the story to make this believable.

I find it unbelievable that Rachel would allow herself to be bound and gagged by someone she had just met. For her own safely, she needs to maintain control or know her partner extremely well.

Josh started off as a decent guy, and I liked that his first fantasy was to have his partner dressed in an attractive manner so that they could eat at a nice restaurant. I started to dislike him when he was so picky that he thought only a few restaurants had edible food. I pretty much disliked him when he started calling Rachel a slut, gagging her, and tying her with rope. She had the potential to be a partner in helping him explore his fantasies rather than an object to be acted upon. Name calling would have only been acceptable if she suggested the term, or approved its use before he used it.

Although fantasies need not include every detail, I thought it was a nice touch that Rachel insisted on condoms and Josh agreed to use them.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
My take is; the wife is covering her weekend with her lover

The only reason for his wife to get him a call girl, would be that she was out fucking some guy. He should check with the person who was with his children, to find out what his wife was really doing.

Now that he has experienced a professional lover, how will that effect him, when he is with his wife, and goes back to the old tired sex that he was having with her? She will have to really pick up her game to have any chance of keeping up with the competition.

It was a very erotic story and I enjoyed the read

Thanks for the story.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 12 years ago
Don't know...

Wonder what planet this story takes place on. Not earth...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Does Sarah want what Red is getting?

Many openings abound in this story, which is to its credit.

Maybe sarah does want hubby to explore and recreate when she returns.

Just be careful of the PI?

Maybe a call to wife is warranted to threaten her with reproduction of the same and see what she says?

Maybe see what red has in her instructions and in her bag of tricks?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Good story marred by poor editing.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3about 12 years ago
What do Sarah want?

I may be cynical but the wife paying for a whore to do her husband when she suddenly leaves town for the weekend strikes me a bit odd especially when she has never done anything like this before. Josh as this overworkde stiff who comes home expecting his wife to be there so he can get some loving instead has a "sexy treat" with Rachel. It smells like a setup. Now that Josh has accepted this "gift" how can he say no if she wants some strange cock while he is working? He has to work and she gets horny so it is the same situation as this weekend with Rachel. Further, if Sarah wants to try the slave collar out on Josh it should be no problem since Rachel has broken him into the whole BSDM scene. An interesting start to a series of story are possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
want more

Everyone has an opinion......I liked it .....if you don't.....chose something else

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sex tale

sounds like the wife is role playing. nice thing to come home to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh MAN!!

You have to be one STUPID SOB to let that woman in your house!

I don't buy for one minute that his isn't a setup; wife blissfully hires an STD cesspool to entertain her husband while she (supposedly too tired for sex) takes on the mind-numbing task of travel with two rambunctious kids.

Thank the wench at the door, bid her adieu, and hire a detective agency to sweep the place for bugs and hidden cameras. Video tape the whole ordeal as it unfolds, and keep it in reserve for a rainy day, just in case she gets happy feet.

What I WOULD do, at this point, would be to search out that discreet hottie acquaintance who's made it clear in the past that if you weren't married, she'd jump your bones.

Spend the weekend with her at a discount cut rate (free), and smile like the cat who ate the canary when your wife(?) gets home...

Oh. And have her tailed. Something (everything's) not adding up here!

Much safer, and satisfying revenge, to boot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lihten Up People

It's a story! Not a an autobiography. I like that Rachel is a whore with a heart of gold, who seems to be willing to do anything for Josh. The author can't decide if Josh is a jerk or an embarrassed guy in over his head. One minute he is thinking he wishes he was with his wife Sarah. The next he is calling Rachel a slut and tlling her to shut up while he crams a gag in her mouth. Then intermittenly, they "make out" like lovers. I think the story is good and shows the confusion of wicked fantasy in a decent man's mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just dumb.

No wife is doing this for any reason, no sane husband is going along with it either. Dumb.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
2 b continued?

Apparently Ch2 will be posted sometime in 2017. Stories once or twice every five years! I will not hold my breath for the next edition of THIS implausible tale! A once-a-month weekend with Rachel would be nice, though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes, this should be continued. Pity the author left the site in 2012.

There's something here that doesn't make sense. Buying a hooker for an entire weekend to do all the things that Sarah could've done to hubby herself? That gets expensive and merely separates them from each other, so why?

Odds are, there's more than meets the eye. I'm not convinced, absent any evidence that either Sarah or Josh want a divorce, that this is an attempt to set up a phony "affair" so that Rachel could be used as a co-respondent in a divorce.

More likely, Sarah and Rachel are long-lost friends from way back, maybe they were college roommates and experimented with sexuality in various ways - having sex with each other, having sex with guys while the other watched, double-dating, maybe even an occasional threesome. Each of the girls tried to put this behind them and be monogamous and miserable after they married their respective mates. Sarah's marriage to Josh is going reasonably well. Rachel's marriage to her now ex-husband was manageable for the first few months of her trying to be a "good girl", but crumbled when she learned that the hubby whom she thought wanted a good girl was actually balls-deep in his secretary five days a week. He lost his job, the sexual harassment suits nearly ruined his former employer and Rachel, predictably, filed for divorce... moving back from some other city and running to Sarah as a shoulder to cry on for want of any better support network.

Sarah set up the weekend as a favour to console Rachel and assure her that yes, a good man would find her desirable. "He hasn't met you before as it's been a few years since I last saw you. Just tell him you're an agency escort, he'll never need to know about our past and you can enjoy him for a weekend, forgetting all about him afterword. Oh, and please give him back when you're done with him?"

Only one problem: none of the three are experienced as prostitutes and johns and none have the professional emotional detachment that allows those in the "hobby" to act like mere acquaintances or strangers once the paid hour of "companionship" is up. All the "do I want to try this again, or will this destroy the marriage" questions will be going through the heads of all three of these characters on Monday morning. They'll try to get their work done but will be distracted by a million "what if?" questions running through their minds. Josh will have no idea Rachel has told Sarah every intimate detail of what happened that weekend and will expect Sarah to have second thoughts once she realises what has happened. Sarah will worry about Josh falling in love or lust with Rachel. Rachel will be not only worrying about whether this will split her friend's marriage apart but will also be already dealing with her own existing issues as a nouvelle divorcée and wondering why she can't find a guy like that for herself, alone, to keep. It gets awkward.

Having taken this step, the long-running relationship between Sarah and Rachel has been not so subtly changed. The relationship between Josh and Sarah has also been changed in some hard-to-predict manner. Furthermore, the first time Josh runs into Sarah and Rachel together in any context - presumably as friends - the kittycat is out of the bag - oops!

There are various things that could happen at that point. Rachel could find a new mate of her own who wants to be monogamous; Rachel could find a new mate who wants to experience multiple partners, swinging, bisexuality, kink - and the four of them could play. Sarah and Rachel could double-team Josh in a threesome. Josh could reward Sarah by allowing her a weekend with a toyboy - or, conversely, they both walk away from this and forsake all others monogamously.

The story leaves a lot unanswered. Who is Rachel (it's unlikely she's an agency girl unless Sarah is paying a few thousand dollars a night for this session) and what are her motives? What are Sarah's motivations for setting this up instead of taking hubby herself? What happens to the three characters, and the marriage, after this is over? All points which could've been resolved in a sequel if the original author hadn't abandoned this piece in 2012.

Without this, nothing makes sense.

LuganisLuganisover 6 years ago
Why FICTION is taken so offensively?

I wonder why y’all believe or treat the story as real?

How many of you really believe what’s shown on PORN?

Just take it as it is. There are typos, true. But if this is a fantasy why is it so bad?

I find it fun. Isn’t it possible that the wife all of a sudden had a fantasy of being a cuckqueen? Or to experience the adrenaline pumping by experimenting with jealousy, to play with fire and figure it out if her hubby would consider a different lifestyle? All the above, none of them?

Just enjoy it (you certainly did, if you read it all). Do you watch a Bond movie believing it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Its always a pleasure to see a conservative wife switching into a slut mode heralded by a slut collar

sf_operative63sf_operative639 months ago

Naaaa....only setting yourself up for wife to get a Hall pass.

DOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nope, but then again I have severe trust issues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous