The unexpected housekeeper Ch. 02

Story Info
The adventures with the new housemaid get more heated.
8.7k words
4.85
33.9k
63

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manhasso
manhasso
96 Followers

For finding out how our heroes started living together, please read "The unexpected housekeeper." This is the continuation of their story, presenting how a lonely, overworked lawyer had his life changed by a not so regular housekeeper.

1.Friday evening

After that day's marvelous morning, and having a good day at the office, I got home around 8 pm, as usual. I was anxious to get back in my house, where Mali, the beautiful new housekeeper, was waiting for me. Last night I had experienced an amazing massage that had a surprising, but totally happy ending. We had our orgasms together, without having proper sex, only by frottage and caresses.

When I entered the house, I could smell the aroma of freshly cooked meal from the hallway. It was something I wasn't very used to, since not even my ex-wife cooked. We were more the eating in town kind of people.

In the kitchen, there was a new and pleasant surprise. Mali was preparing dinner, dressed only in her lace boy panties from last night, the same white lace camisole, and an apron. I had to remind myself that she was only the housekeeper, not a wife or a lover. That maybe our previous experience was a one-time only event. But why then would she be dressed like that, and not in a regular dress? As I was standing silent in the kitchen doorway, she probably sensed my presence, because she turned around startled. When she saw me, a big smile appeared on her face.

"Welcome home, Mike! In a few minutes the dinner is ready" she said in a most casual tone, like this was how she greeted me in the last several years.

"Hi, Mali! I'll go and get into more comfortable clothes" I replied. But deep down inside, I felt assured that things were still good between us.

We had dinner together in the kitchen, with a glass of wine. When we finished eating, we moved into the living room, with the rest of the wine bottle. We were both sitting on the couch, reclined on the two ends, facing each other, and holding our wine glasses. I used this respite to find out more about this sexy girl. This very special girl, who had a bulge in her lace panties, which were like a constant magnet for my eyes. She seemed to notice this, and she repositioned herself, with her long legs extended on the couch in my direction, and slightly parted, giving me a better view in between.

She told me the short version of her life story. She felt as a girl from her early childhood, but her family was too poor to support her transition. She moved to Pattaya, a city where a lot of tourists came from Europe and the US in search of transsexuals, where she started working as a go-go dancer, and a soon as prostitute. That's how she learned the massage technics, and all the other aspects of the erotic trade. Two years ago, she met an older American, who fell in love with her. After his third visit in three months, he asked her to move in the US with him. She accepted his offer, and has lived with him until he died in a car accident. Her life with him wasn't an easy one, because even if didn't treated her bad, he was considering her to be his property. Nonetheless, when he died she lost her job and her home, and she had to move in with two others Thai ladyboys living in the city. One of them is working as a massage technician, and the other is working currently as waiter at a Thai restaurant. When Sarah, my assistant, proposed her this live-in housekeeping job, she accepted gladly, because otherwise she wouldn't have another choice but returning to prostitution. It seems that for ladyboys in the US is very hard finding a job outside their community, because Thai people are more tolerant toward transsexuals.

Mali presented all these events on a very normal tone, with no regrets, just facts. I understood better now how this beautiful girl came to be so down to earth, and now I respected her even more.

"Mali, I want to make a promise to you. Now that I heard your life story, I'll do my best not to make you feel like an inferior person, to respect you, and to treat you right and fair."

"Mike, this isn't why I told you all these..." she started protesting.

"Please, let me continue, Mali. I believe each person should be treated correctly, and with respect. First of all, you got a job here as a housekeeper, and you already did a wonderful job cleaning and taking care of my house. Last night we got carried away, and this morning we continued. But if you ever want to stop, even from this moment, please tell me. As I said yesterday, honesty is the best instrument of communication with me. I'll not hold it against you, and you'll not lose your job. Your job will be evaluated based only on how you're performing your duties. If we choose, as consenting adults, to have a more personal relationship on the side, or to interrupt this relationship, it doesn't have anything to do with your job. Do we have an agreement on that?"

Mali listened to me attentively, and after considering for a few moments what I said, she answered.

"Yes, Mike. Thank you! I wouldn't have imagined to meet somebody as honest as you."

"Ok, then. I propose that be both go to bed, and we shall see what tomorrow brings."

"Not before your massage, Mike. Don't forget about that," she said giving me her beautiful smile.

"But Mali, I think it would be better to let things cool down between us, I don't want you to feel forced to do anything that exceeds your housekeeping duties."

"No, Mike, I do not agree with you on this issue. It is my opinion that massaging you is an important part of my job duties, because knowing all these different types of massage techniques is one of my real-life qualifications. And in line with the honesty you required from me earlier, I also want you to promise me to be honest. If ever you do not like something I do, or if I do a mistake, or if you don't want the massage to have also an erotic twist to it, as it happened last night, please tell me openly."

"That means..." but I never got a chance to finish my sentence.

"That means that each night, you'll get a massage after your bath, but the massage will be performed on your terms. You are the main subject of the massage, I do it for you to feel relaxed, to feel good in your home. The erotic part of the massage is not for your pleasure only, it gives me pleasure as well."

"That means, as I was saying before you interrupted me" I added smiling, "that tonight I'll have a massage with an erotic twist, as you named it?"

"If that is want you want, Mike."

"Ok, then I'll go to take a shower."

I stood up, with the wine glass now empty in my hand, and proceeded for the bathroom.

After I finished my shower, I entered the bedroom, where Mali was waiting for me. She was dressed just like at dinner, in her white lace boy panties and camisole. Today I knew what was coming, so I didn't bother with the pajama pants, I just wrapped a towel around my waist. Without any more comments, I took off the towel and laid on my belly, on the towel. Mali just smiled seeing that I learned my lesson for the massage, and undressed as well.

Just like the day before, she poured jasmine fragranced oil and worked all my back muscles, and my legs, and then she got to my buttocks.

"May I get on top?" I heard her whispering at my ear on a low voice. I was a little confused about what she meant, but nonetheless I murmured my approval. She hoped on the bed, and crossed one leg over me, sitting on my thighs, right below my ass. From this position she was able to have more control over her moves, working simultaneously both my buttocks, alternating firm and soft massaging techniques. I remembered how yesterday she started touching my anus, and immediately my penis left its limp status. In the exact same moment, like she was reading my mind, her thumbs started massaging the interior of my buttocks, descending in the crack between. The anticipated touch of that forbidden area was making me even more horny, and my rigid dick was now hurting as it was pressed against the mattress. I moaned loudly when her thumb finally made contact with my asshole, and I think I probably pushed my ass a wee higher, allowing her free access. I heard her snickering, and now she focused on my anus. First, she massaged the area around it, down to my balls. She probably noticed the painful position my dick was in, and she gently extracted it from underneath my belly, pulling it between my legs. Then she returned to my anus, playing with it. She interrupted for one moment to pour more oil on my ass, and resumed her ministrations. Slowly, a finger which I guessed was her right forefinger, started penetrating my relaxed hole. I pushed my ass against it, moaning harder, and she obliged by pushing in the whole finger. She started finger fucking me gently, and I heard her moaning as well. My eyes were closed, but I felt transported in another world, where only her soft skin existed, where her delicious weight on my thighs was the only source of gravity.

That is when she started rocking slowly on my thighs, and I could feel her long cock, now erect, rubbing on my skin. I moaned again when she pulled out her finger, leaving me again with an empty feeling in my bowels. She moved her legs, pushing my own legs wide apart. This time she was kneeling between my legs, and she whispered in my ear.

"Mike, tell me if you want me to stop, or if you don't like something that I do. Ok?"

I wasn't able to say an articulate word, but instead I babbled a sound meaning I agreed.

First, she started planting small kisses on my buttocks, while gently caressing them with her fingers. Her mouth descended slowly to the crack between, and her hands firmly pushed my buttocks apart. A part of me was surprised, wanted to tell her to stop, but the other part abandoned itself to this beautiful girl. That part of me was curious where was this going, what new pleasures had she prepared for me. And this second part of me was right, because I felt her warm breath on my anus, and then her lips. After a few more pecks, her tongue entered into action as well, first doing small circles around the anus, and after that trying to penetrate me. Again, I was moaning and pushing myself again her tongue, relaxing my asshole, helping her penetrate me easier. My anus was now totally relaxed, and was granting total access to her tongue. She felt that, because once again her forefinger entered the scene, pushing inside alongside her tongue. And just like that, her middle finger joined in, and it was granted an easy passage inside of me.

If she would have kept this treatment going for two more minutes, I think I would have erupted with no further delay. But her fingers slipped outside, leaving my hole gaping, empty, hungry for more. Instead, I felt her body moving forward a little bit, and I gasped when her erect penis cuddled between my buttocks. She laid down entirely on top of me, her delicious weight pushing me harder against the mattress, her skin soft like silk caressing mine, her cock prisoner between my ass cheeks. She started kissing and slowly biting my right year, and she whispered.

"Just say when it's enough, and I'll stop."

"Don't stop!" was all I could whisper back, between two groans of pleasure.

As if this was what she wanted to hear, Mali's cock started rubbing between my buttocks, sending shivers through my body whenever its head touched my anus. And without thinking, on an instinct, I pushed back my ass, making her pointed head to penetrate me. We both moaned loudly, and remained motionless. I wasn't prepared to be fucked by her, but in the same time I was too horny to ask her to stop if she would have pushed her whole cock inside of me.

After what it felt an eternity, she whispered again in my ear.

"I'll not fuck you now, Mike. If we are to make love, I want to do it properly, not using a massage as an excuse."

I moaned again, and without being able to control my own body, I pushed back a little bit more, making her penis penetrate me further.

"No, Mike, stop it. Or I'll not be able to stop myself."

I tried to have a better self-control, and she pulled out a little, but nevertheless her cock head remained buried inside of me.

"I just want to stay like this for a few moments more... your ass is so hot..." she whispered in my ear, kissing it.

And then, with a sigh of regret, she pulled herself outside of my ass, rolling from on top of me, leaving me abandoned, and without breath.

"We should continue the massage on your front, or else I'll mount you again, and fuck you properly" she said laughing.

"I don't think I'm able turn around on my own," I whispered back with a sigh.

"Ok, wait a minute for me to catch my breath, and I'll help you" she said, smirking and laying on her back.

When her breathing turned back almost to normal, she helped me gently turn on my back, and she started again massaging me, kneeling on the bed beside me.

The massage was once again a professional one, but I could feel that her fingers were not having the same precision as before. Clearly, our previous experience had taken its toll on Mali as well.

When she got to my soles, I started moaning again, since this is my most sensitive body part. This time she took her time massaging my soles, focusing on this particular soft part of my body. I was now recovered almost completely from my previous ecstasy, as other centers of pleasure were activated in my body. Only my penis was not paying attention, remaining hard and pointing straight to the ceiling.

"Are you ready for the grand finale?" she asked me. I looked at her, and she was smiling.

"Whatever you have in mind, I won't stop you," I replied.

And so, Mali straddled again my thighs, facing me, and her erect penis was laying right next to mine. She poured some more oil on her hands, and on both our cocks, and grabbed them together. It was an amazing sensation, as she was not only stroking both our shafts together, but was moving her pelvis rhythmically, rubbing her penis to mine. This time we were both moaning and groaning together, and Mali had abandoned herself, closing her eyes, and stroking our cocks together harder and harder.

As I was feeling again that pre-organismic sensation of stinging in my thighs, I felt her shaft pulsing, and her body trembling. And this time we erupted together, both our cocks spurting long jets of cum into the air, landing all over my body, her chest, the bedsheets, and even on my face.

When we finally stopped ejaculating, she let herself drop next to me on the bed, and remained motionless. I was breathing heavily, still groaning, and I could hear her do the same. I wanted to open my eyes to look at Mali, but something was preventing my eye lids from opening. I lifted my arm with some difficulty, and touched my eye. Something gooey was splashed on top of my eye lids. I scooped it with my fingers, and looked at it with my other eye. It was a splash of cum which landed on my face. Without thinking, I approached my fingers to my lips, tasting it first, and then licking them clean.

"Is it mine, or is it yours?" I heard Mali asking.

I turned my head to look at her. She was laying there, just as she had let herself fall from on top of me. And my god, she was a vision of beauty. Her skin was glistening with oil and sweat, the small mounds on her chest were rising with each breath, her cock was now semi erect, with a drop of cum still hanging from its tip. And she was smiling, a perfect smile, full of bliss, mirroring my own state of blissfulness.

"It's definitely yours, it tastes like jasmine" I answered back smiling.

2.The week-end

Following our special massage last night, we slept together again. The next day being Saturday, I didn't set an alarm on my phone, so when I opened my eyes the sun light in the room indicated it was already late morning. Mali was still sleeping, holding me tight, with her head on my shoulder, and her right leg draped over my own leg. I really needed to pee, and this sensation was almost painful for my morning boner, so tried to move slowly, not to wake her up. But our bodies were glued together with the dried cum from last night. This move caused a small stinging on the skin, and she opened her eyes.

"Good morning, beautiful!" I whispered, caressing her brown curls.

"Good morning!" she replied, and rolled off me to the other side of the bed, stretching her body.

"I'm sorry I woke you up, but I really need to go pee," I said, and got out of bed.

Just as I was struggling peeing, which is always difficult with an erection, suddenly I felt her beside me.

"I need to pee as well, if you don't mind," she said laughing, as she pointed her similarly erect penis toward the toilet bowl. "I see we both have the same problem pissing with a morning wood."

"Here, let me help you" she said, and she gently cupped my balls with her hand, caressing them. And just like magic, my piss started to flow. A second later, her jet landed in the toilet bowl as well, and we both started laughing whole heartedly. When we finished, she took control of my penis, and stroked it softly, to help the remaining drops out, so I reciprocated. Still holding each other's cocks, we started kissing right there, gently tugging them.

"I think we should go and shower, or else we'll not stop until we cum" she whispered.

But I didn't let go of her cock, and she didn't let go of mine. We walked like this inside the shower stall, where we let the water rain down on us, washing away the oil, the sweat, and the dried cum from last night. And during all this time, we caressed each other, held one another, kissing, battling tongue on tongue, and shaft on shaft.

After we finished toweling, we went to the kitchen, naked as we were, and prepared breakfast together. We had some milk and cereals, and after that we went on the living room couch to drink our coffee. We were sitting just like last evening, each on either end of the couch, but with our legs intertwined. Her small feet were in my crotch, and her toes were playing with my balls, gently caressing up and down my cock. I tried to do the same, but I abandoned quickly, since I didn't have her dexterity and didn't want to hurt her. She laughed, saying that she had a lot of experience giving foot jobs, and I could tell she was telling the truth. My penis was so erect now that it hurt, and her cock was almost as hard as mine.

"So, what are your plans for the week-end?" I asked her.

"I really haven't thought about it. Last week-end here I worked, because I had to finish cleaning and arranging the house. But now, I have no idea. If you have other plans, I could visit my friends, and see what they're up to. Or we could hang out together" she answered.

"Usually, I work during the week-end, but this habit has to change. Let's hang out together, do something fun," I proposed.

"Ok. Like what? Even if I've been in this city for more than a year, I didn't do anything fun yet, except our massage sessions together," she added smiling seductively.

"Let me think about it. Hmmm... How about we go hiking? I know some good trails not very far away."

"Hiking? Never done that. This is like having a walk in the mountains?" she asked curiously.

"No! It's more than that. It's more like a real sport, going up and down mountain slopes. And through some woods. And the views are spectacular. Are you up for it?"

"I'll take your word for it. Let's go!" she replied.

"Go and change into something comfortable, and suited for walking on rough ground, and we'll depart as soon as we're ready," I told her.

I finished changing into my hiking gear, prepared a backpack with water, and some sandwiches, and in about 10 minutes I heard her soft footsteps behind me, in the kitchen. When I turned around, I was greeted by a magnificent view: she was dressed in a short light blue dress, just above the knees, which left a good amount of cleavage opened for the eye, and a pair of white flat shoes. Her hair was arranged in two pigtails, and she had the look of a teen prepared to seduce me, not to go with me on a hiking trip. And it was working, I could feel my cock waking up in my shorts.

manhasso
manhasso
96 Followers