The unexpected housekeeper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kissing didn't last long, and she repeated my previous moves, licking and kissing my neck, my nipples, my belly button, until she reached my penis. But she didn't tease me like I did with her, taking my cock directly into her mouth. Even if I had had sex with only a few women in my life, I could tell that she was a champion of blowjobs, and it was by far the best cock sucking of my life. She knew how to get me on edge, refrain me, and start again. And when I thought I shall explode, she withdrew completely, her mouth searching again for mine.

As the near orgasmic sensation was diminishing, she moved her body forward, until her anus was right above I mouth, pinning my head between her thighs. Without hesitation, I started kissing and licking the hole which I fucked only minutes ago. And this time it wasn't so easy, because she was grinding her ass on my mouth, gaping her anus just by using her muscle control coming from lots of experience, forcing my tongue to penetrate her. I was almost breathless when she let her ass slide downwards again, until it reached my cock. She was now face to face with me, her eyes full of lust, her hair dump with sweat. And as her mouth attacked mine, her ass started rubbing again on my shaft. But this time she did it with a purpose, knowing well what she wanted. It took her only a few moves until my cock head was positioned at her backdoor opening, and she pushed. In just one move, my penis was buried entirely inside her ass, finding again that hot and silky shelter.

Mali was now fucking me gently, undulating her hips, riding me while we kissed. I could feel her hard nipples on my chest, her tongue in my mouth.

"Don't come yet, please!" she whispered in my ear. "I want to fuck you and cum together!"

I tried to refocus my eyes, and take a good look at her, to catch her meaning. But now she was riding me sitting straight in my lap, with her eyes closed. Was she talking about continuing to fuck like this, or she literally wanted to fuck me? For the first time, I realized that her cock was also able to fuck, and that she may consider fucking my ass as well. Nonetheless, the pleasure coming from our fucking quickly made me forget my worries, and my brain was unable to concentrate on anything else but this beautiful girl riding on my cock, with her pretty face showing the fact that she was also enjoying this a lot.

When I felt the familiar stinging in the thighs, announcing the moment of imminent orgasm, I patted softly her legs, letting her know. Mali immediately dismounted me, and returned for a new series of kissing. After a few minutes of kissing, during which my sensation of ejaculation diminished, she mounted again her ass above my face, but now she was oriented toward my groin. It was the classic 69 position, and for the first time in my life I was licking sucking a cock, while my own penis was sucked. But this time Mali didn't remain too much time focused on my shaft, but licked her way downward, on my perineum, until she reached my asshole.

Due to the height difference between us, her anus and cock were now too far away for my tongue to lick, so I rested my head back, letting pleasure taking over. Mali really knew how to handle an asshole, and soon enough I was totally relaxed, allowing her middle finger to penetrate me. As I said, I had some previous experience with anal play with my ex-wife, but none has prepared me for this. Mali knew all the sensitive points, had an intimate knowledge of the outside and inside of my ass, and soon I was sunk in a sea of pleasure. I could fell my cock licking precum, as she was gently caressing my prostate, and licking my rosebud in the meantime. Soon, another finger was pushed in, but I felt no pain at all. She continued playing with my ass for some time, until my body starting to tremble announcing a new orgasm. That's when she stopped and withdrew her fingers, denying me the orgasm once again.

Mali kneeled between my legs, and was now oiling her cock, and my anus. As my tremors diminished, I anticipated what will happen in a minute, and I was surprised that I couldn't find any more that concern deep within. Clearly, I was now accepting it as the most natural thing, exactly as I accepted making love earlier by fucking her ass.

So, when her cock head touched my rosebud, I didn't tense up, but instead had to fight the urge to push my ass forward, to speed things up. Mali knew exactly how to handle this situation, and when her slender shaft pushed on my backdoor, it opened invitingly, accepting her inside. She lifted my legs, helping them to rest on her waist, and resumed her pushing and pulling. After her cock was buried entirely to its hilt in my ass, she started a gentle fucking. But it didn't last long, clearly her lust taking over, causing her to fuck me with longer and more rapid strokes, making me let out deep growls and moans of pleasure.

My cock was licking precum heavily, forming a small puddle on the belly. I felt again the stinging sensation in my thighs, but this time I thought that I'll have a dry orgasm, that nothing remained in my balls after licking so much precum. I tried to warn her about my imminent orgasm, but this time she didn't deny me.

"Yes, baby! Let go! Give me your cum!" was all she said, panting, while she moved her cock more and more rapidly in my ass. My penis was now twitching and dangling around, due to her powerful movements.

And just when I thought I'll will not be able to survive the waves of pleasure hitting me in crescendo, my penis erupted. Despite my earlier concerns, my penis ejaculated in long ropes, which were landing all over my chest, and Mali's chest, and the bedsheets.

Immediately Mali pulled out, leaving my asshole gaping, craving for her cock, and erupted as well on me. Her ejaculation was as powerful as mine, reaching even on my face.

If a third party would have been present in my room, he would have thought it's a bedlam. Mali and I were panting, covered in cum, with our cocks still erect, dripping cum, and we were both laughing, while breathing heavily.

Eventually, Mali dropped next to me, draping and arm over my cum smeared chest. She kissed me on the mouth, and then she gently licked some drops of cum on my cheek. We were both exhausted, but in a state of total beatitude.

"You know..." said Mali in a spent whisper, "I've been fucked a lot, and have fucked a lot, but this is the first time I made love." And she kissed me again.

I would have liked to able to say something sweet, or at least nice, to let her know that I was feeling the same way, but I was unable to utter a single word. Instead, I kissed her on the mouth, allowing my tongue to communicate those words to her tongue.

That's how we both fell asleep, embraced, exhausted, full of cum, and extremely happy. Or maybe we were in love?