The unexpected housekeeper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These are the most comfortable clothes and shoes I could find" she said, and even flushed a little when she saw the hungry look in my eyes.

"It looks fantastic, and you're smoking hot in that outfit. Unfortunately, it is totally unsuitable for hiking. Those shoes will not resist more than a mile on a mountain trail. We'll stop on our way to a sports depot, to buy something more appropriate" I told her.

"Oh! Ok, you're the master hiker," she said with a smile.

We did exactly as I said, and we had a wonderful trip in the mountains. Even if she wasn't used to this kind of activity, she enjoyed it, and I enjoyed being with her. We returned home in the evening, tired, but happy.

I ordered some pizza, and we went to shower before dinner, each in his bathroom.

After we had dinner, I declined her offer for a massage, insisting that week-end is her time off, and she clearly said that she considers massage a part of her job description. So, we got on the living room couch, and I started to browse the tv channels, hoping to find something interesting. We were both in our usual home clothes, she in a pair of lace boy shorts, and a lace tank top, and me in my shorts and a t-shirt. She was cuddled in my arms, waiting for me to choose something to watch.

"You know, I'm getting dizzy from you changing the channels so fast. Why don't you leave it somewhere, or find something on the internet to watch," she said after 10 minutes or so.

And that is when I came with the idea, and holding her a little bit tighter in my arms, I asked her.

"Then why don't you find something educational, that could instruct me how to handle a ladyboy?"

"I think you can handle this ladyboy right here just fine" she replied immediately. "But I could show you some things that could be instructive. May I have the remote?"

Taking the remote, she switched quickly to the tv's web browser, and after logging in on a web site for adults, she started searching for something.

"I'll show you this because I trust you, and I saw that you have a good understanding for my background. When I was back in Thailand, my life was different, and I had to do all sorts of things that I wouldn't even consider now."

"Don't tell me you filmed a porn video?!" I asked a little bit shocked.

"Yes, I did. If you don't want, I'll not show it to you," she said quickly, and clearly embarrassed.

"No! We discussed about honesty, and I want to know you in all your features." Honestly, I felt a little bit unsure about seeing that clip that, and surprisingly, I felt a little bit jealous. I looked at her from the side, as I was holding her in my arms, and she was now uncertain as well about it, clearly had her own internal conflict about showing me her porn clip.

"You sure? Will you be able to look at me the same way after watching me fucking and getting fucked by strangers?" she asked, and her voice trembled a little.

I put my fingers on her chin, and softly turned her face to look at me.

"Mali, I know we've only met very recently, and anyhow you're my employee, but I can't help starting to have some feelings. And..."

She interrupted me right there, and I could see in her big eyes that she was having a hard time saying it.

"I have some feelings for you. Starting with our discussion when we first met, when you were so understanding, and honest with me. For the first time in my life, I didn't feel like a sexual object in the eyes of a man. Even the guy with whom I came to the US looked at me that way, and treated me in the end just like a fetish fuck toy. But with you it's not like this, and I really don't know how to handle it." Her eyes filled with tears as she spoke.

"I don't know why I wanted to show you this. A part of me wants to tell you that I'm not the kind of girl you're considering me, and treating me accordingly, the other part loves how you treat me, just like a normal girl, a girl that never had to sell her body for money." The tears started rolling on her cheeks, and her voice trembled, as she continued speaking.

"But I still want you to watch this, because if you really want me, you'll want me even after seeing what I've been, in spite of my past" she said sobbing.

I was having a hard time finding the right thing to answer, especially because I was conflicted myself. I just met this girl a couple of days ago, and she was my employee on top of other things. And I realized that deep down inside of me, some sentiments, some real attachment appeared. It was now more than considering her a pretty girl, with which I had some naughty time when she gave me an erotic massage.

I wanted to say a lot of things, but instead I lowered my head, and kissed her lips. First it was just a small peck on the lips, and I could feel her getting stiff in my arms. When I did it again, I could feel her own lips responding, and her body relaxing, like she finally understood what's happening. And then we started tasting each other's lips, until she turned her body entirely, sitting now across my lap. From this position we were at the same eye level, and she was holding my face in her hands, and was looking at me with a hunger in her eyes, which were still wet with tears. Mali's lips slowly approached mine, and this time when our mouths met, our lips and tongues started tasting each other, and it turned into a very long and passionate kiss. Her crotch was grinding on mine, and I could feel her hardon through the lace panties. My own cock was now erect, tenting my shorts.

But after what it felt like an hour of kissing, she stopped, and said to me, while breathing heavily "Let's watch the video, and you'll tell me what you think about it." She moved, and cuddled again comfortably in my arms, looking toward the tv.

"Ready?" she asked, holding the remote.

I could feel my heart beating in my throat, and my cock was still painfully erect, and separated from her ass just by our clothes. All I could answer was "Ok."

And she pressed play.

3.The video

At first, a girl dressed in a school girl's uniform entered a room, and started moving around a little awkwardly, like showing off for the person holding the camera. She looked vaguely familiar, and I realized it was Mali few years ago. She was wearing a heavy make-up, and her features were a little bit rougher then currently, a little bit more masculine. She was still a pretty girl, but I liked her better now, with more curves, and a rounder face.

The girl on the screen starting moving around even more lasciviously, and you could see by the way she moved that she was a dancer. And the camera was filming her from different angles, until finally offering a view from downwards. Now we could see under her short skirt, and I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties, her long cock being semi hard, and her hand started tugging on it. Her penis became quickly hard, rising up the skirt, until its bulbous head was showing underneath the skirt's hem. Afterwards, she did a quick strip tease and went on to the other side of the room, where there was a bed, with a chubby white guy lying with his face down. I'm not an athletic type, more of a normal body type person, so I felt secretly satisfied that I was looking better than this guy. But my jealousy returned when she got onto the bed, and after pouring a copious amount of oil on his back and ass, she started massaging him. This normal kind of back rub lasted for only a minute, and then she mounted on his ass, and continued her massage. This time, her hard penis was resting between his ass cheeks, moving back and forth along with her hands massaging his back side.

From there, things started to progress in a more rapid manner. Her hands started massaging his ass cheeks and, just as she's done for me before, her thumbs were sliding in the guy's ass crack, until hitting his anus. Now the camera was offering a close up view from above his ass, and we could see her forefinger penetrating the guy's ass. As he was moaning heavily, she inserted her middle finger as well, finger fucking him. Her hard penis was just a few inches away, and when her fingers were withdrawn, the cock head slipped inside. A loud groan came from the man, and he lifted his ass a little, helping her shaft enter.

It was clear that she knew what she was doing, because she was using small strokes, helping his ass taking her in. But those small strokes soon turned into longer strokes, and finally her cock was buried in his ass to the hilt. And that ended all the gentleness she showed before, as she started pounding him harder and harder, getting a deep growl from him each time, as she pushed herself in his ass. More than that, she was teasing him, pulling out completely, and then shoving her whole penis in one movement, again and again.

What I found interesting and shocking in the same time, was the guy's dick. He was of an average size, like me, and his erect cock was pointing backwards, between his legs, and it was visible each time the camera filmed the couple form behind. His dick was leaking, and a clear liquid puddled underneath. First, I thought he ejaculated, but the flow didn't stop. That must have been a lot of precum, showing he was enjoying a lot this hard fucking.

Suddenly, the camera, which before was moving around the bed, showing different larger angles and close ups of the action, stopped moving. From the small shaking of the image, I could tell it was being placed on a tripod. After the image stabilized, another naked white guy appeared from behind the camera. This one was the athletic type, muscled and heavily tattooed, and his very large penis was fully erect. Without any further preparations, he went behind Mali, positioned his cock at her backdoor entrance, and with only one push he was in. The girl cried in pain, it was visible that she didn't enjoyed it at all. But he didn't stop. He grabbed her hair, pulling her head backwards, and started fucking her relentlessly.

Seeing this I felt my whole body becoming tense, holding Mali more strongly, like trying to protect her. She also had a tremble, and cuddled even better in my arms, like looking for my protection. But my eyes remained glued to the tv screen. My previous erection disappeared completely.

Her cries on the video started to descend, as her ass was becoming accustomed with the guy's giant penis, but no pleasure whatsoever was visible on her face. Nonetheless, she started moving in conjunction with the guy fucking her, as she herself was fucking the chubby guy.

At one point, the athletic guy retreated from her ass, and pulled her out the other guy's ass, showing her how to change her position. The chubby guy also turned on his back, and with his head pointing toward the camera. Mali positioned herself on top of him, this time in a 69. As she started fucking the chubby guy's mouth, the athletic one penetrated her once again.

I was feeling that all this fucking will take forever, and my jealousy was taking over me. But, after a few more minutes, the athletic guy pulled out and patted her butt, showing her how to move. This time, she kneeled in front of the camera, and both guys were standing on her sides, stroking their cocks. First the chubby, and afterwards the athletic guy ejaculated on her face, in her hair and in her mouth. I heard how one of them ordered her to swallow, and the athletic guy even started scooping the cum with his fingers, and pushing it in her mouth. At this moment, she was having a lost look in her eyes, and she obeyed, and opened her mouth to show that she swallowed everything.

The clip ended showing her masturbating on the bed, tired, with a forced smile, until she ejaculated.

All this time I was holding her like I was about to lose her, and she was sunken in my arms, feeling even smaller than she actually was.

When the video ended, we remained both silent for a few minutes, and I could hear my heart beating loudly, like I had run for a mile. If usually I get turned on by porn videos, this time I felt like I had been violated personally.

"I don't want to see this clip again" I told her.

Mali moved her body a little, and looked at me with a certain sadness in her eyes.

"Please make love to me" was all she said.

And everything disappeared from my mind, as I lowered my head to kiss her full lips.

4.Making love for the first time

After making out for a few minutes on the couch, I scooped her slender body in my arms, and took her to the bedroom. She was surprisingly lithe, and she held her arms around my neck, kissing me all the way over there. Once we got there, we dropped together on the bed, kissing and caressing each other, help one another taking off our clothes, until we were both naked.

We were a ball of tangled hands and legs, with our mouths glued together, our cocks rubbing to one another in the motion of our bodies. I was so hungry for her, I wanted to taste her so badly, that I had to control myself not to bite her too hard, or not to manhandle her too roughly.

It seemed that we were kissing forever, when I decided to put a stop on this, and take charge of the action. She even sighed a little when my mouth left hers, and started to kiss her neck, her ears, and slowly glide downward. My lips took a break at the small mounds on her chest, playing with the nipples, making them erect and hard, delighting my ears with the groans coming from up above, where Mali was panting, breathing heavily. When her breasts were just a mess o f my saliva, and her nipples couldn't take more kisses and small bites, I continued my journey to the south. I paid my respects to her belly button, and once again resumed my downward motion.

When my chin touched the base of her penis, I knew that I arrived in the promised land, where everything was virgin territory for me. So, I kissed gently her pubis, where the tiniest landing strip of pubic hair indicated that I was moving in the right direction. My lips and my tongue continued caressing her intimate area, carefully avoiding her penis. I wanted to touch it, but I still felt awkward about. I never touched another penis beside mine, and before this day, I never even wanted to do that. But now, a desire nestled deep in my groins forced me to search for it. Instead of kissing it directly, I started licking and kissing the area around it, the inside of her thighs, eliciting moanings of disapproval from Mali. She took her own shaft in the hand, tugging on it lightly, pointing it toward my mouth as if by chance, wanting me to touch it by my own will.

Slowly, I was getting used to the idea of making love to another cock, especially that Mali's penis didn't looks masculine at all. Even if it was long, it was slim, with its head slightly more bulbous, and it looked so natural on her feminine body. When I was rubbing my face on it, while kissing her pubic area, I could feel that its skin was really soft like velvet, but with a hardness underneath that only a powerful erection can produce. And the smell was overpowering, because it smelled like what else, but jasmine.

At this moment, Mali couldn't take it anymore, and started begging with a girly voice.

"Please, Mike, please! Kiss my kitty!" I almost laughed, because it was the first time when I heard her talking about her penis, and it seemed to me that "kitty" was a hilarious name for such a big penis. But, on the other hand, I wanted to caress it, to kiss it, to play with just like with a kitty. So, I started kissing her fingers which were holding her "kitty" pointing at me, until my lips gently touched her shaft. At first, it felt like fire, and her body trembled. She let out a deep growl, and I don't know why, but I thought I did something wrong.

I backed of immediately, looking at Mali with concern.

"What did I do? Is there something wrong?" I asked her.

All she said was "No, silly, get back to it!"

And this time she made no more innuendoes, but pulled my head toward her penis until it touched my lips again. She moaned again, but this time I knew that all she felt was pleasure.

Anyway, now all my fears vanished, and it felt like the most natural thing to do. It was like all my life I prepared for licking and sucking her cock. And when I let it slip in my mouth, the sweet taste of her precum filled my mouth. I groaned, and in that moment all self-control disappeared. Pure lust and hunger filled me, and I really started making love to her "kitty", sucking it, taking it deep until I felt like gagging, rubbing it on my face, licking and kissing it.

"Stop, Mike, or I'll cum right now!" she said sighing, and pushed my head away, making her cock leave my mouth with a pop. Her penis was shining, coated heavily in my saliva, and my whole face was wet and sticky as well. I could feel the taste of her precum in my mouth, and wouldn't have wanted to stop, because I had a strong feeling that her cum would be just as sweet.

But I followed her lead, and left her penis alone. Nonetheless, I didn't pause our love making, and I started licking and kissing again her perineum, moving towards her rosebud. This time she let do my job, opening her legs even better, and pulling her knees slightly towards her chest, to allow me a better access to her ass. And I gladly took the chance, and attacked her backdoor, which looked exactly like a rosebud in the spring. It was small, neat, and had the cutest pale pink color.

After kissing it, I started to lick it hungrily. As a prelude for my own cock, I tried to push my tongue inside, making it open for me. And it did, letting my tongue slip inside. I was lost in my love making to her anus, when I heard her moaning "Fuck me, Mike! Put your cock in me, now!"

It was a surprise for me. Being so immerged in my adoration for her genital area, and her body, I totally forgot that this was just foreplay. She was done with the teasing, and now she was asking for the real thing to happen.

Even if I was a little disappointed to take my mouth away from her sweet ass, I obliged. When a stood on my knees between her legs, I saw that she was handing me a bottle of lube. As I wasn't a total noob about anal play, I knew exactly what she wanted, so I used the oil to make my cock and her ass nice and slippery.

That's when we got to the main act, my cock resting just on her rosebud. I started pushing slowly, worried that I could hurt her. As I mentioned before, my penis wasn't as long as Mali's, but it was muck wider. Probably she thought that I was once again teasing, because when she saw that I just probing at her anus, she pushed her ass, making my cockhead to enter completely.

We both growled "My god!" as a new feeling enveloped me. Her inside was hot like fire, and smooth like silk. I let my cock head buried this way for a few seconds, enjoying this glorious pleasure. And then I pushed another inch. I pulled back a little, and pushed again a little deeper. And I continued this motion until my penis disappeared entirely inside of her ass. During this time, I was watching transfixed the view of my cock entering her, the contrast between her light chocolate skin, and my white penis. Her "kitty" was fully erect and twitching, and her hands were grabbing the sheets, as if she would fall otherwise. Her eyes were closed, and only groans of pleasure escaped her mouth.

I started moving slowly, pulling out almost completely, and pushing back again to the hilt of my cock. That's when she put her legs around my waist, embracing me, pulling me inside. She started to set the rhythm of my movements with her legs, indicating wordlessly when to fuck her harder, and when to slow down.

Notwithstanding, I was losing control little by little, as pleasure and lust engulfed me completely. It was then that she whispered, loud enough for me to hear "Don't cum yet... pull out when you feel it's coming..."

Since I knew I wouldn't last long, I obeyed, and, regretfully, pulled out. As if just waiting for this moment, Mali literally jumped with a surprising vigor for her previous state of abandonment, and she was now all over me, knocking me down. She was kneeling on top of me, kissing me again, holding my head in place with both her hands. It wasn't just kissing, she was trying to eat my mouth, my lips, my tongue, while rubbing her penis and her ass on my cock.