The Unexpected Tourist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fondled my rising dick and I started moaning. She put my legs on her shoulders, positioned her dick at my asshole and shouted, "That's right. Moan like the bitch you are. You didn't believe me when I said how awesome I'm gonna make you feel. Now, I'll make you beg for it." And she pushed the entire dick in one shot.

She caught hold of my legs tightly and started fucking me rough. Her every thrust went so deep inside my ass that I could feel it in my throat. The one thing I liked about this position was that I could see her face. How wild she had been and her eye contact was just out of this world. I could also see her saggy boobs bouncing up and down and sideways as she ravaged my ass. The pace at which she pounded was just mind blowing. I wondered at how strong her hips might be to give this strong pounding for so long. I wouldn't have been able for even half the duration.

I came around five times that night and was fully exhausted by the time she finished. Kamala also looked to be exhausted but badly wanted to come. She stretched her legs wide apart and shouted, "Make me cum! Make me cum!"

I thought this might be my opportunity but how much I tried I couldn't get my dick hard. I went to her mouth asking her to make it hard. She instead pushed my head onto her pussy, making me lick her to orgasm. That might be even better because her nectar was divine.

12