All Comments on 'The Unforgettable Road Trip Pt. 02'

by Generalgums

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

More please.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

Fucked it up for me including the parents. There were some good bits with kids though.

grumpa1945grumpa1945over 3 years ago
This can tor be over

I need more they need to get together with Ria and Mike all six. Maybe a swingers club too. These are great characters use them some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Terrific story

Excellent. Wish there were a couple of more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Outstanding story and the growing excitement and constant escalating is a build up for the Ages. Easily five stars, here from me.

Now, there was also another build up situation that will need at least an epilog or another chapter: the Couple Rya and Mike, travelling through parks as well, ultimately discovering upon another encounter, but this time with the whole family; that not only they played with Patty and Henry in a couple exchange, and first Rya REALLY DID the whole group including against odd Veronica and Pat, but that the last two are sibblings as well and the whole group is one family. Then reveals Mike is actually her step-brother. The differents sexual gatherings that ensues I let that to the author...

I want surprises too when I'll come back here to read it, you know ;)

Keep up the the good work !

Hell Badger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please keep it going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That’s it???

No ending?

Dropped from a 5 to a 2.

I can’t believe that, although the last pages were rather lame.

Looks like the author just ran out of ideas.

Bill

centauri4centauri4almost 2 years ago

Next chapter: The family returns home and settles into their new Life with Benefits where sex is as ordinary as making a cup of coffee or doing laundry. The End.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneralgums@Generalgums
I like watching football (Falcons), drinking beer, sex, reading some stories on here and of course writing my own! If you have any ideas for a story message them to me and I'll see if that idea interests me as well. New ideas are also welcome!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES