The Unforgettable Romance

Story Info
A son finds loves with the one who destroyed his family.
1.1k words
3.11
9.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Atticus sat with his friends at Pizza Hut, the atmosphere buzzing with excitement and relief after they had all successfully passed their final exams. The aroma of freshly baked pizza and the sound of cheerful chatter filled the air as they indulged in a well-deserved celebration.

Atticus is described an athleic built young man with, milky white skin, raven black hair in straight, and styled so it reaches his shoulders with a center parting with two bangs (similar to Jin Kazama ), and azure eyes. He is wearing his school uniform consists of a dark blue v-neck blazer with the sleeves rolled up and the school's logo emblazoned on the left breast. He also wears along with checkered green pants and brown leather shoes.

"So, guys, now that we're officially done with school, what's next?" Atticus asked, taking a sip of his soda.

" We still got graduation coming up Atticus." Mia stated cheekily , she grabbed a slice of vegan pizza.

Mia Chang is young about eighteen year old woman of Chinese descent and she is wearing the female equvalent of Atticus Uniform.

"True, Mia," Atticus replied with a chuckle. "But we're one step closer to being free from the shackles of high school. I can't wait to finally spread my wings and fly."

Mia grinned, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "I'm sure you'll soar high, Atticus. Maybe too high for us to keep up with you."

Atticus laughed, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "Oh, I'll always stay grounded with you guys around. We're a team, remember?"

The group shared a moment of camaraderie, savoring the connection that had grown between them throughout their school years. As they devoured their pizzas and shared stories from their favorite classes or exam stress, the bond between them only grew stronger.

"I can't believe we pulled it off," Marcus declared, wiping his mouth with a napkin. "I was sure that math exam was going to be the death of me."

Tyler nodded in agreement. "I think we all felt that way. But we stuck together and helped each other through. That's what friends are for, right?"

Tyler is a biracial (African-American and Caucasian) young man with a lean, muscular build, mocha-colored skin, short black hair, and piercing hazel eyes. He dresses in the same school uniform.

Atticus raised his soda can in a mock-toast. "To friendship, final exams conquered, and limitless possibilities ahead."

Atticus asked serious,'' But seriously. When we do graduation what's next?" He looked at his friends with a curious expression

His friends, Mia , Marcus, , and Tyler, exchanged knowing glances before Marcus spoke up. "I was thinking...what if we started our own martial arts promotion company? We all have a passion for combat sports, and I think we could really make it big if we put our minds to it."

Marcus is a Vietnamese-American young man with a stocky build, warm brown skin, short curly black hair, and dark brown eyes. He is dressed in the same uniform as his friends.

Atticus's eyes lit up at the idea. "That's a great idea, Marcus! We could host tournaments, showcase up-and-coming fighters, and really make a name for ourselves in the industry."

Mia chimed in, her eyes gleaming with enthusiasm. "I love that idea! We could bring a fresh perspective to the world of martial arts promotions and create something truly unique."

Tyler nodded in agreement. "I'm in. This could be our ticket to success, guys. Let's do this!"

Mia asked," Hey Atticus has your dad been blowing up your phone or sending any message to you via social media." She looked at Atticus with a curious expression on her face.

Marcus and Tyler looked at Atticus with a concern as they see Atticus ;s face turned stony but they see his eyes shone with anger along with hatred.

Atticus spoke," Well from Freshman year to junior he been blowing up my phone and my social media page for some reason causing me to get annoyed until one day before we enter summer job after our Junior year I decided to block him on both. Best decision I made.'' He spoke with a hint of pride.

Tyler asked," Why is suddenly trying to contact you after he kicked you out for his new family and for you calling him out." He looked disgusted at the thought of kicking out your own kin after being called out for the unfair treatment that said kin suffered.

Atticus's voice was tinged with a mix of unresolved emotions as he answered Tyler, "I'm not sure why he's suddenly trying to reach out now. Maybe he's had a change of heart or just wants something from me. But after everything that happened, I've learned to prioritize my own well-being and focus on moving forward."

Mia placed a comforting hand on Atticus's shoulder, her eyes reflecting empathy and support. "You've shown incredible resilience, Atticus. Whatever he wants, know that we have your back."

Marcus nodded in agreement. "Family doesn't have to be blood-related, Atticus. We're your family too, and we'll always stand by you."

Atticus looked at his friends, gratitude shining in his azure eyes. "Thank you, guys. I'm grateful to have you all as my chosen family. With your support, I know we can overcome any challenge, including whatever my father throws our way."

A renewed sense of camaraderie filled the air as the friends shared a moment of silent understanding, their bond strengthening in the face of uncertainty.

Tyler broke the silence with a determined glint in his eyes. "Whatever comes our way, whether it's starting our martial arts promotion company or dealing with family issues, we'll face it together. Nothing can break the bond we've forged over the years."

Marcus spoke," Yeah you are right Ty. We are in it together." He looked at his friend with a determined expression.

Atticus spoke," Agreed. We support each other in our martial arts ventures and school."He was glad to have friends who supported his ventures in Shotokan Karate, Full-contact karate, KIckboxing, and Shootboxing.

Mia spoke," You are right Atticus.. Even though we have our folks. You guys supported my venture in Taekwondo."She looked at her friends with a smile of gratitude.

" Along with support my wrestling and my Brazilian jiujitsu." Tyler smiled warmly at his friends at the table.

Marcus smirked," And course you guys cheered the loudest for me when I have my boxing fights." He looked at his friends with appreciation in his onyx eyes.

As the night carried on, filled with laughter and shared dreams of their future, the group of friends felt a sense of unity and purpose like never before. They knew that no matter what challenges came their way, they had each other's backs and a shared passion that would guide them through the next chapter of their lives.