The Unfortunate Soldier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Confidence imbued her soul. He could see how much she would sacrifice for her goal, and likely had no qualms about throwing herself into the fire of revenge either. "So not too much experience bonding with others, huh?" Orbitar asked, throwing a wrench into her gears. "What's that supposed to mean?" She defensively retorted, already looking about on edge as one could get. Shrugging, he just let it be. Not wanting to push the girl responsible for his life. "Never mind." He mumbled before she interrupted him. "No, what was that supposed to mean?" She sounded even more frustrated and angry now that he was trying to backpedal.

Swallowing before he spoke, he looked away from her. His cuffed hands poked at the fire with a small stick she had allowed him. "Too much focus on the enemy means you can't invest in your personal life. Have you ever had a boyfriend?" If his planet had a school, he'd recognize what a little kid he sounded like. Blushing, Malorie sneered as she looked up and away. "Uh, duh! I've had like... Tons!" She nearly squealed, a far cry from the hardened warrior she had just been.

Smiling, Orbitar just nodded. "Totally, I believe you." He said with a hint of disbelief in his voice, reeling her in. "No, you don't!" She nearly shouted at him, standing up and kicking over the fire from its pit. "You think I'm some kind of virgin? No kiss Malorie, too much time invested into war games, never had a boy?" She sounded pretty angry, but he was still somewhat confident he could calm her down. "Well now, I never said that.... I'm just saying you definitely don't sound like you've ever had a man."

Malorie was just about to respond to him when she pulled back and looked at him with a smile that spoke only of trouble. "Uhh, hey wait... What are you planning?" Orbitar suspiciously inquired, slowly leaning back but being unable to run due to the obvious restraints on him. Suddenly, she jumped on top of him, wrestling him down as he attempted to wiggle out from under her. Her butt mashed into his stomach, settling on top of him while her legs wrapped around his waist under him.

"I see what you're trying, little man." Her hands rode up her body, tracing from her thighs through her taut stomach that could be seen through her tight t-shirt. Pushing up against the undersides of her breasts and slightly cupping them before pushing past them. Undoing the tie from her hair and letting it all fall to the back of her ass, she threw the clip away. "You want a piece of me? I'll give you a piece before I bring your sorry ass in."

Her ass pushed against his crotch, giving him no room to mistake her meaning. His cock, already half hard, started to pulse with blood as she worked her way down again. Slowly pulling up on her top and revealing that nicely defined mid-riff. He wanted to touch her oh so badly but was unable to, and unwilling. He knew that even while she was essentially dancing her body on top of him, he would be disallowed from touching. "Mmmmm, yeah, you like that don't you?" She asked Orb, reaching back and grabbing his rock-hard cock through the overalls he had on. Her fingers gilded around his shaft, slowly encircling it before finding that they barely touched together. She let out a giggle of surprise, raising an eyebrow. "Not a bad size. I wonder if all that dehydration made your cock bigger?"

Malorie jerked his shaft once and twice more before letting it go, using both her hands to rip off her shirt and toss it aside. She wore a sports bra, pushing her tits close to her body so they wouldn't be jiggling all day. Fortunately for him, she had no intention of keeping it on. Slowly pulling her hands back and removing the clip on it, letting it slowly sag forward until it completely fell off her. Revealing those deliciously pale breasts, heavy with desire to be touched. They were perky, her pink fresh nipples standing in the air. Tiny dots showed the effect of the cold on her tits, giving her small goosebumps while she unveiled herself to him. Small veins lead across her tits, just barely being noticeable as she pulls Orbitar into her cleavage with an evil grin.

"Oh yeah, I bet you like that, don't you dirty boy." She questioned, his muffled moans telling her all she needed to know as she slid back further and started to hump his cock. "Is this what you wanted? A fuck before you died?" Her ass pushed against his pulsing hard-on, unable to stop herself. She loved the feeling of his squirming under her, especially whenever he tried to thrust her up and off him. "Oh yeah," She snickered, loving the way his cock filled the space between her asscheeks even as they had clothes on.

Stop it, you're a fucking weirdo!" He shouted into the muffle of her tits, even as she rode his dick like a rodeo bull. It's not like he wanted out from under her, he just hadn't expected this level of lust so soon. She was unrelenting in her tease, motorboating him into oblivion before reaching back to grab his balls with a tight but gentle grip. "Mmn, I don't think I could if I wanted to." She gave his sack a nice massaging squeeze, rubbing his nuts between her fingers as if she was an experienced whore. "Plus, these big things feel pent up. Don't you want to have some fun before I take you to your demise?"

Despite the seeming rape she was pushing on him, there was obviously a portion of him that had wanted this. His line of questioning was going in this direction, he just expected to be more in control than this. Letting him go from her breasts, he leaned back down as she started to seduce him with the sight of her body and the grinding. Orbitar's eyes darted around her body, unable to stop examining every inch of her perfection. He could feel the long frizzled hair touch his cloth-covered crouch, he wanted so badly to be able to pull on it while she dry-humped him.

Eventually, he couldn't take his humiliation anymore, looking to the side in defeat as his cock dripped with precum. Soaking his pants through and showing her how much of a man-whore he was willing to be. For her part, Malorie's panties were wet with arousal. She hadn't had much time to rev herself up, however, it didn't seem to affect her ability to gush fem-cum down her pussy and into the awaiting panties. Malorie shuddered from the mini orgasms she got grinding on her impromptu lover. "Enough playing around, I want to see what I'm working with."

With that, she hopped off his lap. Her tits swung with her movement, bouncing around and finally settling with a nice jiggle as she sat on her heels. Her hands were ravenous, pulling at his pants and underwear. Practically ripping them off before he could even help her by wiggling out. In one fell swoop, his cock shot up after she pulled the last bit of clothing restricting its throbbing. It was extra hard, throbbing with longing for its teasing partner. Malorie giggled, looking down at the monster seeping pre-cum onto his shirt. "Ooooh, it's cute!" She teased, reaching down and pinching it between her fingers. Forming a circle and taking a nice long stroke from tip to hilt.

Orbitar was a little worried by the cuteness comment, afraid that he was being called small. It made him flush with embarrassment, red cheeks, and a little bit of frustration which Malorie noticed. Rolling her eyes, Malorie patted his cheek and gripped his chin with her other hand. "Oohh, don't worry baby. I think it's more than enough to satisfy me." She purred, instilling some confidence in her victim as she wrapped her hand around his cock more fully. Jerking it with a little more intensity before slowly pulling up to his tip- still looking at him with his chin in her hands. "Are you going to be good for me?" She asked, planting her thumb on his tip and starting to make teasing circles around it. A whimper escaped Orbitar, a quick nod told her she had her agreement.

"Good boy." She giggled, lovingly stroking his cock a final time before standing up. "Now watch and enjoy." Malorie turned around, her tits disappearing from his sight and nearly earning a whine from her lover who still wanted to see her body. Fortunately for him, she placed her thumbs into the waistband of her pants. Looking back at him with a fierce smile of control, wiggling her hips slowly back and forth before even pulling any of her cloth down. She was hypnotizing with the circular movements as she enticed him. Inching down her pants, the flared breeding hips that she had were incrementally revealed to his peering eyes.

It almost seemed like she'd leave her panties on, but with a secondary finger hook, she started to bring them down as well. Creating a nice cascade as her pants first left her ass, sliding down her thighs and exposing their pale whiteness. It jiggled with heft as she bounced her pants down, her panties coming soon after as they peeled slowly down her ass. Slowly revealing the gooey strands of fem-juice that connected them. Her pussy was soaking wet, and even small bubbles of cum were bubbling before popping away. As she pulled down her pants further, Orbitar was witness to the way her juices flowed. Making a trickle down her leg as she wiggled further out of the pants before finally throwing them to the side.

With a flashy turn, she revealed the rest of her body to him. Her legs spread slightly, her fingers coming down to spread that tight pink pussy. "What do you think?" She asked, looking a little embarrassed herself now. Turning away with red cheeks and allowing him to swallow up the visage she had given him. Her little kitty was delectable looking, a nice small patch of fuzzy hair trimmed above her cunt. The carpet, fortunately enough, matched the drapes. "Uhmhmm-" He was honestly having a hard time talking, but knew she would take it the wrong way if he didn't say anything. "Y-You look... Amazing." He admitted, wanting so badly to be buried within the reaches of her pussy, having her legs hug around him. If he had a choice about the method of death, being strangled by her nicely toned runner's legs would be first in line.

With a knowing glare, she strutted towards him. Bending down by the waist to stroke his hard cock some more before looking at her new boy toy. "Mhmm, you think so?" She asked, tightening her grip on his cock till it became just below the level of pain. Quickly, he nodded. "Yes! I've never seen anyone so fucking hot!" He blubbered, not wanting her to go any further with the new torture tactic. With a sneer, she laughed and pulled back. Her tits jiggled back into place as she stood straight up, her pussy still leaking from all the foreplay and compliments. "You still want to fuck me?" Orbitar nodded, "Beg." She demanded, spitting on her hand and grabbing his cock. Pumping her hand up and down, she laughed at his attempts to wiggle free. His cock needed no lubricant to slip deep into that plump pussy, she had just wanted to tease him.

"Oh my- please let me fuck you." He started, looking up at her as his hips pumped into her hand without permission. "I'll do anything, I swear, PLEASE just let me fuck your amazing-looking cunt!" Every time he humped, she would stop and grip the base of his cock, putting a stop to that behavior quickly. "Mmm," She said, "I'm not convinced yet." She looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Gritting his teeth, Orbitar found it increasingly more difficult to even be coherent. "I'll be your boy toy, your man-whore, a slut for you to use whenever you want, PLEASE just use me!"

Malorie was pleased with that answer, patting his cock after letting go. "That's better." She informed before swinging a leg over him and planting her feet on either side of him. Slowly crouching down, her legs spread wide which allowed him to see even further into her cum-box. It looked insanely tight, unused, and pristine. "No cumming inside me, got it?" She bit her lip, gripping his cock and angling it up as she thought about her directive. She might not be able to follow through with it herself. If that were the case, she could always just blame her captive and punish him more. Quickly, he nodded his agreement.

"Good boy." She smiled, her juices dripping down onto his cock as she lowered herself further. Finally, his mushroom-tipped head made contact with her pussy. She yelped, not getting it in on the first try and having to realign herself. It made her a little more nervous that she wasn't an expert, but she was more than willing to fail and try again. Orbitar gasped as he felt her juicy cunt come into contact with his fat tip. He desperately desired to hump into her but couldn't as of yet. Adjusting her feet, she lowered herself back down and finally slipped the tip of his cock into her tight hole. Immediately, he was encompassed within the warmth of her entrance. The gooey cum from her previous mini-orgasms soaked his tip and dripped down onto the rest of his shaft.

Malorie paused, taking a deep breath as she hovered over the rest of his long cock. Orbitar attempted to hump up into her but was quickly stopped by Malorie's slap. "No!" She huffed, starting to shiver from the pleasure as she took time to get used to it. "You'll wait..." She mumbled- slowly going down on the rest of his shaft. Swallowing it up as it pushed her walls further apart as it traveled through her insides. The tightness was unlike anything either of them had ever felt, and despite herself, Malorie couldn't help but whimper as he kept forcing his way through her hungry walls. With her eyes tightly shut, Malorie made the final leap after she got halfway down his shaft. Slamming herself down the rest of his length and falling onto her knees as she did so.

"Fuck!" She yelled, biting her lip again as she complained. "Your stupid fat dick hurts..." That's not all she was feeling, but it was still far too prominent for her to continue just yet. Instead, she started grinding into his shaft so she could get used to it. Her pussy took him all the way down to his hilt as she rubbed herself all over him. Her clit mashed somewhat against his mound as she slowly humped all around, making circular motions to loosen herself up on his cock.

Orbitar couldn't do anything to help her but stay still, throbbing inside her as she took him for a ride. The whole thing was the worst tease imaginable, forcing him through all this just to sit on his cock and wiggle her insides around him. They were tight, pulsating around him as she fucked herself onto his cock slowly. Pulling up just barely an inch before pushing herself back down with a slow relieving breath. "Oh yeah..." She whispered, opening her eyes and looking at him with hazed-over lusty eyes. "Now let's start our fuck." Malorie braced herself on his chest, pulling her ass up and thrusting it back down. Slamming him into the dirt and bouncing him like a little doll, his cock smashed through her insides as it pulsed. Tits bounced along, going in circles as she hopped on his cock. Her red muff swallowed his cock, gushing fem-cum all around it with each thrust downward. It was a sticky mess, multiple strands of her liquids connected them by the pelvis each time she decided to fuck herself onto him.

Grabbing the back of his head, she forced him onto her nipple. "Lick, slut!" She ordered as she continued to ride him. It was harder than she knew to suck on the titty of a bouncing fuck-slut, but he finally managed to capture one and hold on for dear life as she took his soul through his balls. His head followed as best as it could, squeezing into her titty and trying his best not to burst like a dam into her womb. It was getting increasingly difficult and she wasn't slowing down yet, only increasing her pace with wanton reckless abandon. He couldn't stop himself from thrusting into her anymore, pushing himself up every time she came down onto him. His balls twitched, needing release as much as her pussy wanted its cum. "Mnmm- fuck..." Malorie moaned as she started to hammer down at the maximum possible pace.

"Right there, oh yeah, fuck me, right there!" She yelled, grabbing at him and pulling her little boy toy into her arms. Holding onto him with a hug as she transitioned from long hilt to tip thrusts- to short punishing needy pounding. Barely rising halfway off his cock before pushing herself back down onto him, all the while shivering like a doggy bitch. Her head suddenly whipped back, her back arching as she planted herself firmly with one last devastating pounding down onto his cock. His head was forced to follow as she gripped behind his neck, pulling him into her titty as he gently bit and slowly licked it with everything he had. Orbitar couldn't hold back as she pulsed on his cock, her walls were too much to handle. They were practically milking him, begging for cum to flush her enclosure with ever-lasting white jizz.

As she came all over him, spurting her gushing wet pussy onto his cock and balls, he released inside her. His tip flared further, and his cock gained what seemed to be an extra inch. Pulsating inside her with fluctuations in strength, he couldn't control himself anymore. Shoving her over and while she landed on her back, he'd thrust himself inside her multiple times in an attempt to lengthen his orgasm and seed her womb. Her legs came up and wrapped themselves around him, trapping him against her as his balls pulsed against her ass. Slapping with tiny thrusts as he finally slowed down with panting heaves, the most exercise he'd had up till that point. He collapsed onto her, sighing with relief. Orbitar realized that no matter what happened now, he could die happy. A nice red-haired sweat-riddled girl underneath him, conquered by his cock and enraptured with his cum. Her tits pressed up against his chest as they both recovered... Yes. He could die happy now.

[Might continue this, might not. Was pretty fun to write.]

12