The Unholy Mother of God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dan has an important role in supporting you and your charter, if God grants you his blessing. Lisa, will you honor and obey Dan. " She turned her head to him, and said, "I will."

I approached the pair, and in hushed tones guided Danny. I directed him to pull the bunched up rear of her panties to the side, and to move her feet a little farther apart. In preparation for their arrival, I had a small bottle of massage oil nearby in case it was needed. I dropped a few drips between her cheeks, letting it run down over her ass. Then taking Dan's hand I guided his fingers to rub it around her twitching ring.

"Lisa, do you accept that Danny has ungodly desires," I said boldly. She replied that she did. I shaped Dan's fingers so that one was extended and pushed against his finger tip, until it popped into her ass. Speaking in hushed tones again to Dan, I told him to be slow and gentle. To explore her as she quivered and relaxed. Bringing my face close to hers, I could see how she struggled and so consoled her, telling her to try to breath in and out deeply, to allow him to explore her, allow him his dark desires. Instinctively I felt that if I prompted her to name another man that she fantasized about, she would say something very provocative.

"Lisa, you have not been fully honest. Who else do you think about when masturbating? Name the person you do not want Dan to know about." He waited expecting a surprising statement. She simply said, "Danny's father." There was no reaction from Dan, and he continued passively worming his finger inside her. Taking Dan's hand, I pushed him harder into her while repeating her admission for emphasis, "Dan's father?" Jabbing his digit firmly into her, caused a new flavor of electric shock to ricochet through her body. She moved as if wounded and articulated sounds of discomfort. Eyes tight shut.

"Enough of that now," I ushered with a tone of disgust in my voice. Waving his hand away from her. He slipped his finger out. I unbunched her paties, straightening them out at the back. With my hand guiding her from the mantlepiece and turning her to face Dan.

"Do you forgive Danny of his sins Lisa?" I asked. She nodded a weak affirmative. "Take his hand," I instructed while bringing Danny's hand that had violated her upwards for her to take. "If you truly forgive him in your heart and soul, say that you forgive him and take his finger into your mouth and cleanse his sin with your goodness." She took his hand and raised it before her. His limp fingers folded and the offending finger extended. She looked him in the eye, "I forgive you," and she moved her head down and placed her mouth on his oily smelly finger, sucking it, fighting her repulsion with the ambition of removing his sin.

When complete, I told Lisa to put her hand into her panties and to get her fingers wet between her lips. Looking at Dan, she complied. He watched her as she delicately rubbed herself.

"Dan, you will forgive Lisa too, as she had forgiven you." I took her by the wrist, to pull her hand away from her pleasure zone and to present her damp fingers for his mouth. As I did, I noticed the time was four minutes to three, which gave me a plan for a finale. Dan said he forgave Lisa, and sucked on her fingers, tasting something he long desired.

Standing back, looking amazed at the absolute audacity of what I was accomplishing, I felt a strong welling of guilt. If there was a God, I was certainly going to Hell. The innocent pair stood looking warmly into each other's eyes, hands clasped together, their bodies close. I gave them a moment to themselves, then stepped forward with hands outstretched.

"Let us join hands once more, " and we formed a circle of hands. "Let's bow our heads in prayer." I paused for effect and to give myself time to think of something convincing to say. The time was now two minutes to three and a church not too distant from here would ring its bell at the hour.

"Dear Lord, you have shown wisdom in choosing your devoted followers Lisa and Danny. They have shown great obedience and willingness to accept thy blessing." The digital clock on a nearby device told me I had one minute.

"Lord if it is your will, and with their commitment, I will impregnate Lisa. Please give us strength at this moment. Give us the determination to persevere, oh Lord." Padding for time. I could hear Lisa's deep breathing.

We waited in silence for a few seconds. Out of the corner of my closed eyes, I saw my clock tick over to the hour. "Give us your sign, " then in near perfect timing, the distant church bell chimed three times.

I let their hands loose and looked up taking an audibly deep breath. My two sheep followed my lead. Smiling at them in turn I said, "three chimes of the bell, one for each of our souls." I have a talent for bullshit, and today, possibly fueled by my sexual appitites, my every word seemed convincing.

"Now," I began, setting out the next phase, "we will go upstairs where our final act will set you on your course to greatness. This way..." I pointed to Lisa to exit the room first, following behind her, with Dan after. I pointed to the stairs, which she nervously ascended, preparing herself mentally to be deflowered and whatever twisted challenges she was to complete. At the top of the stairs I directed once again for her to enter the only open door, which led to the large bedroom.

"Lisa, you have done well to make it to the final stage." She looked at the bed, which had the duvet removed, while the pillows remained, and towels had been laid out in the middle. Dan followed into the room.

"You are ready to accept the seed in you, such that it may flourish and herald a new dawn. Then, and only if you are completely willing, please remove your bra." She looked at Dan. So much had been committed already. Dan looked back at her, equally unsure of what to do next. The delay and indecision eroded when she defaulted once again following as she was ordered. Reaching behind herself and unclasping her bra, she then moved it down her arms and dropped it on the floor, covering her naked breasts with her crossed arms.

"Dan, if you are willing to support Lisa in any way she needs, then Dan, if you truly believe this is righteous and honorable, please remove Lisa's underwear." She looked directly at me with each word and did not break eye contact. Dan moved to stand beside her. I looked back emotionless as her panties were pulled from her hips, revealing her full nakedness. As he did, one of her hands went down to cover herself between her legs. Then she stepped out of her fallen underwear.

With a nod to Dan, as if he had forgotten his role in the ceremony, he led Lisa to the bed. She placed herself on the towel in the middle. Resting her head on the pillow, laying with hands still covering herself.

"Dan, please kneel here." I pointed for him to kneel on the bed near Lisa's head.

Dan knelt and turned to me and asked in an unsure way, "are you going to... you know?..." Knowing that I would be the one to fuck his future wife while he watched, I confidently replied. "Yes Dan. This is how it is to be done."

"Six weeks from now, if He blesses you with a child, go to your place of worship and share the good news with Pastor Greenway. He will know it to be true and will provide everything you need. If you are not blessed, your body will be returned to you in untouched form, as it is today and all will be forgotten." During this little speech, I undressed and was now naked, erect and ready.

I climbed onto the bed and knelt beside her, then instructed, "put your hands up above your head please." She tentatively complied, uncovering areas a bikini would keep private. I lifted her legs at the knee and parted them. She wanted to move her hand down again to cover her glorious flower and its heavenly scent. Noticing her hand move, I asked Dan to help her remain in place, to hold her hands together, at the wrist, above her head on the pillow. He complied.

Reaching down, my fingers caressed her sensitive wet lips between her legs. Tracing up and down, from clit to opening and back. Holding her knee between my body and exploring arm, my other hand holding the distant knee to the side.

"This may feel a little uncomfortable," I said softly, while looking into her alert face. Lining up two fingers, I asked "are you ready?" Her mouth shut tight, she hummed an affirmative hum, preparing for what was to come. She breathed in deep and trembled, as I cherished every inch of the drawn out first penetration with my two fingers into her. Dan looked away and focused on holding her arms in place above her head.

"I'll do this as slowly as you like Lisa. It will make it easier for you in a minute. Let me know if you want to take a break." My fingers were deep into her, my thumb against her lips, circling her. Her body twisted in pleasurable strain. Moving my fingers out, then back in again a second time caused much the same response from her. Repeated once more, then again, very slowly and meticulously, producing some small blood. Her face relaxed as the time passed.

I maneuvered myself into position between her legs, kneeling, with my hard cock in hand. I leaned over her, so my face was licking-distance away from hers and resting on my left elbow, manhood in my right hand. She found courage to look at me directly, waiting, challenging and unsure but ready.

Rubbing my dick against her, I simply asked, "are you ready?"

"Not yet, " she replied in a non confrontational way. She blinked, whetted her lips and gathered her thoughts. Dan looked to her, to see what she would do next. A moment passed, then she focused again, "ok."

Dan watched her face screw up, her head move back, the muscles in her neck flicker tensely. He felt her arms move, but held her strong. My exhalation was audible and triumphant. My weight held her legs apart. Her mouth released sounds of long held back gratification. I was only testing her as I controlled myself with skill. This was a moment to be savored. I pushed a little deeper, checking she was capable and yielding.

The look on her face eased to a relaxed smile. Her eyes beamed with pride and achievement. Our eyes met, and connected, knowing each major and minor sensation was a mutual experience from alternative perspectives. Watching her with an honest feeling of goodwill between us, I entered her deeper, in miniature increments, until I was fully inside. Her fiance also relaxed. We had committed. She was no longer a virgin.

Thoughtfully and deliberately, I began to move my hips back and forth in a tender motion. Lisa turned her face to the side away from both Dan and myself and appeared to focus on some meaningless thing or object. As the rhythm built, Dan looked out the window, but I focused all my body into physical sensations. I hooked my elbows around her knees, holding her legs wide open so I could vary my moves.

Natural desires took hold, and it wasn't long until the sexual momentum took hold. Confident of my position, my methods loosened from sensitive to purposeful. Occasionally she squirmed or shifted to avoid awkward advances. Dan held her in place. Her delicate thin frame beneath me, sweat moistening her skin, moved in time with mine. She turned to face me again, her face was hot with strain. Looking into my eyes with turmoil, it was clear she wanted to continue but also for it to be over.

"Can we stop for a bit?" she asked as best she could with depleted breath. I paused, and asked if she was okay, withdrawing from her. She evaluated her thoughts and feelings. Dan put his hand over her mouth and said to her, "this is God's will." With his hand still in place, he said to us both, "please continue." I did not.

She did not resist his hand. Instead she gathered her energy, and with his hand in place, closed her eyes and nodded a yes. I positioned myself to re-enter her, and tentatively pushed my dick inside her. Immediately she broke her arms free from Dan's grip, and held a hand to my chest to make me pause. I complied. As her hand released its force against my chest, I followed by entering her deeper. She murmured while Dan held her mouth, and moaned as I began, once more, my rhythm.

Lisa's struggle was obvious, and delicately I continued and felt that soon the end was near. Working up a passionate pace, she bit Dan's finger from his hand on her mouth. Each of us was either grunting, moaning or yelping. The pace was reaching its peak. Dan retreated from his position on the bed. I held Lisa in my arms as she willingly accepted my thrusting into her. Losing herself to the moment, with discomfort dismissed as temporary, pushing through, and hitting the ecstatic point of orgasm. Unloading into her. Humans become animals momentarily. Rooting deep and hard with no concept of consequence.

Exhausted and spent, we parted. Lisa curled up a little on her side. I lay on my back, breathless. Dan's voice joyously announced, "Praise the Lord," reminding me of the pretense that got me to this point. Lisa remained calm and peaceful.

Conclusively Dan spoke, "what a miracle, thank you. Praise Jesus." I felt I had to oblige with an "Amen." Lisa contributed something only half audible. I turned to Lisa and put my hand on her shoulder and asked "are you okay?" She nodded, smiled then said, "yes, " seeming very pleased.

"Dan, will you please go downstairs and bring Lisa's clothes to her?" He turned to exit the room. I followed up with, "please close the door behind you. And then knock and wait before reentering. I need to talk to Lisa alone for a while."

Diligently he disappeared, closing the bedroom door behind him. The sound of the door closing in the quiet room set a new scene. I was left alone with his naked girlfriend, thinking what to do with her next.

Lisa spoke first with an uncharacteristic confidence. "I don't think you believe in religion or God any more than I do." Her voice was strong yet whispered. Stunned by her statement in Dan's absence, I gave her a confused look.

"You're a married man with a family," she bluntly stated. "If you got me pregnant, now that would be a miracle, right?" She blew my scam to pieces, and I dropped the confused look immediately in red hot panic. She rose from the bed, and knelt up on it so she could lower her voice and still be heard.

Slowly I admitted the truth, "you're right. I had the snip over ten years ago. But why..." I was to continue but she jumped in ahead of me.

"I'm only with him, so I could get away from my toxic family. He has a lovely family. They're nice, charitable people and so I'll marry him and have an easy life." I listened intently, as she clearly had a lot of cards to lay on the table. We could both hear Dan was downstairs, far from earshot.

"Look, " she continued firmly, "that was great sex. Thank You." Her demeanor was honest "The build up to it. The religious twist. You broke me in while he watched," a genuine excited smile on her face, "I loved it all." There was no room for me in this conversation. She was spilling the beans and there was no end in sight.

"He's boring," she sighed. "And yes, I'll marry him, but the idea of giving myself away to him on our wedding night," she shrugged. "Frankly, something like this was what I really wanted. No. It was much better than what I wanted." She paused, listening and confirming that Dan was still downstairs.

"If you could get it up again," she looked down at my limp member, "I'd let you fuck me in the ass. He wants that too, as his 'husbandly rights' or something," raising her hands in a shrug.

"I want my first time to be with a real man, not him." She looked me in the eye, and shyly spoke, "my uncle was the first one in my mouth. The mother fucker," she said with a measure of disgust.

"I'd like you to be the first one in my ass," she admitted. I nodded in agreement and came closer to her. She took my hand and placed it around her neck, which seemed like a strange thing to do until she devilishly said, "and I promise your wife won't find out."

I removed my hand, stood up and moved away, turning back to her with a smile. "I like your game." I picked up my clothes and got dressed. She got off the bed too and came up close behind me.

"How about I blackmail you?" she cheekily jokes. "Let's get Dan in here and you can make up a reason to suck his dick." Putting her arms around me in a friendly way, but controlling way, she then put her hands on my ass. "You could suck his dick and I'll fuck you in the ass with a strap-on." We could hear Dan's footsteps on the stairs as he returned. She dropped her joke with a giggle and picked up her underwear.

"Can you give me a pad?" she asked, as she pulled up her knickers, fresh blood still on her lips. I quickly sourced one from the en-suite bathroom. Dan knocked on the door, and I told him to wait one more minute. Then when I was half dressed and Lisa was in her underwear again I told him to enter.

Resuming my act, I asked Dan to read once more from the Bible as Lisa and I continued to dress. Once complete, we went downstairs to where this encounter was initiated. Small talk proceeded as they collected their things.

"I suggest you both go home now, and rest for the glorious days ahead." They smiled back at me. Lisa led us in prayer and then they departed.

-----

Authors notes

Big thank you to the editors who helped me on this story!

This story is about taking advantage of gullible, easily led people. It is not meant to belittle or mock people with religious beliefs.

12