All Comments on 'The Unholy Whale Ch. 01'

by WisemanT

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sexymeupsexymeupover 2 years ago

one star was not impressed it was too far off the wall for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Look forward to further installments

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I will give it 3 stars for now. kinda confusing in the last part.

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 2 years ago

Breasts that size are actually a turn off for being so huge. It's a bummer when an author ruins a story with something so lame. Oh, and please... Dominate male as a key word? Sure, if you switch the definition of pussy with Dom...

JumbosauceJumbosauceover 2 years ago

Loved this! Fun story- I hope it continues - thanks for posting!

mouseman3008mouseman3008over 2 years ago

I gave five stars for this first part. I highly disagree with OpenWords. This is a breast expansion story. Ridiculously huge breasts are to be expected and are practically required for this genre. At least the author didn't ruin the story by using adjectives like huge, enormous, and gigantic and then you find out she has C-cups. The only description we really get, that is not our own imagination is that they grew bigger than her head and kept growing. That is entirely possible. An adult human head is about between 950-1800cc. That means at that point in the story her breasts were somewhere between a 36F-36J (US) or 36E-36GG (UK) or equivalent size which are all very realistic breast sizes. My wife is on the high end of that scale and she is NOT the largest breasted woman I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is a piece of crap story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous