The Unholy Whale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are fucking disgusting!!" She screamed as she in fury swiped her hands over my desk, tearing down several of the figurines on it. The deck of cards I had received from Japan earlier was also an unfortunate casualty of her rage as the cards spread out all over the floor. She turned back to me with hatred still shining in her eyes, wiping her sticky hand clean on the back of my computer chair.

"This is just too much bullshit... You are too much bullshit! I'm... I'm leaving! I don't think I want to see you ever again." She stomped past me, her hips swinging as her short skirt taunted me. I glanced at the mess around my desk and the broken figurines. It was a lot of goddamn money she had just burnt for me.

"Fine, leave! I'm sorry I messed up. I'm a guy--we masturbate--that happens! You are the one who insisted to go into my fucking bedroom and grab stuff you shouldn't." I hesitated a moment as I saw my little sister keep walking away from me, out of my life. "Fine! I know I messed up! Sorry! But I don't know why you have to be so fucking rude. Looking down on me as if you are so much better! You disrespectful bitch!!"

She stopped abruptly, and turned around. Her skirt flipping, her face now a grimace of hatred and fury.

"How dare you--of all people--call me a bitch? Fucking incel loser!"

Jenny raised her hand to slap me. I saw the slap coming and managed to clumsily catch her wrist with my hand. In the corner of my eye, I noticed how one of the cards from the deck of cards from Ex Calibre: Infinite Lovers that my sister had swiped off the table started to shine an eerie, pink light. And the world suddenly got weird.

I released my grip around her wrist as I saw my sister stumble backwards, the anger on her face suddenly replaced with confusion. "What is... what.. I don't u-understand... uhh...?" She spoke as if she tried to ask me something.

She stumbled back while facing me, taking small and imprecise steps, as if the act of movement now required her full attention. My younger sister folded her arms over her chest and held them there as if attempting to push something back. However, with every little step, and with every passing second, I could see something swelling up behind her folded arms, pushing against the fabric of her white cotton shirt. After a few more almost-steps, Jenny stopped backing away completely, standing still in the middle of my bedroom while clutching her chest in desperation, as if her life depended on holding something back.

A small moan came from her, struggling to escape, impossible for the slim Korean girl to hold in any longer. Then, came another now passionate and much lewder moan as Jenny dropped her arms covering her chest, the girl not conscious enough to care about covering whatever was ceaselessly expanding behind them anymore. Finally, the buttons struggling to hold her white shirt together could no longer handle all of the extra mass rapidly adding onto my sisters lithe body, and came flying off. The bra followed. Along with the buttons ripping off, my sister's suddenly enormous tits bounced up and down as they were freed from constraints--clearly defying such a mundane concept as gravity. When the spheres of tits, each one almost bigger than Jenny's head and still growing fast, bounced up and down, small squirts of breast milk sprayed on the floor and on Jenny's face and body. My little sister's face showed a mixture of severe confusion and perhaps even more severe arousal as she squirted milk on herself. Gradually, the realization that the clothes she had been wearing could no longer support her transforming new body seemed to dawn on her.

"I am... what is... t-this I... what's happening to me~..?" For a short moment, Jenny seemed to be able to focus, and the confusion and arousal in her eyes was briefly replaced with a very real fear as it seemed to dawn on her that the athletic body that she worked so hard to maintain was, for some reason, being reshapen into a pervert's sex fantasy. The moment of clarity quickly passed and she shuddered with another shock of pleasure. Her enormous milkers grew even more enormous, spraying her body and my apartment with even more milky liquid.

Up until this moment of my little sister's rapid erotic transformation I had stood there, flabbergasted. A few moments ago, I had figured our sibling relationship was over. Now Jenny was moaning and panting from pleasure, her breasts transformed into a ridiculous teenage mockery of what a female body ought to look like. And they were still growing, leaking more and more milk over her otherwise tight and trimmed Asian body.

Jenny's body shuddered and tensed as her enormous hooters grew yet larger, for the first time the subsequent spray of milk from her flopping tits hit me, on my lower chin. Jenny's moans of nonsense from the breast expansion followed by the splash of milk from her swollen breasts finally made me snap out of my role as a passive spectator. Holy fuck! Is this real and what is going on?

I did my best to focus. My little sister was clearly in a stage of extreme arousal and had grown enormous, gravity defying, hentai-styled, lactating boobs. This was either a perfect wet dream or, and I looked at the spread deck of cards on the floor where one of them were still glowing pink, I had somehow received an actual magic Soul Deck similar to what the Summoner used in Ex Calibre:Infinite Lovers.

"Aaa~ I... please... I don't know... what did I.... ahhhh~"

My sister looked at me pleadingly, desperate for me to help her. Her beautiful and slim body enhanced by the erotic spheres of titmeat bouncing up and down, responding cartoonishly to her every movement. She made an attempt to raise her arms to somehow cover her plus-sized funbags from my gaze but it seemed that the pleasure she got from simply brushing her arms against the swelling tits was enough for her to lose any remaining sense of modesty. She began to savagely massage her breasts with one hand while she desperately licked the fingers of her other hand, as if she was eager to swallow any remnants of my cum that she had not been able to wipe off earlier. While she hungrily licked her hand, she looked at me with eyes full of need and desire--as if she was begging me for more.

Fuck it! No matter if this is reality or a dream, that's what I will literally do. Fuck it!

I approached my stepsister, and for the first time in a long time, I was truly aware of our difference in size. I towered over my Korean beauty of a little sister. She looked up at me with a needy, confused, and wonderfully horny expression, while she did her best to please her vastly expanded tits.

"Don't worry Jenny. I think I know what you need." I said as I put one of my large hands on her tight ass and squeezed while drawing her close. Jenny's response was wonderful as she, still in a horny daze, pressed her body against mine.

"Ahhn~" She moaned. Her now enormous tits pushed into me, like soft pillows.

I dug my hand in under her panties, and could feel that her pussy was soaking wet. To my amusement I registered that she wore skimpy black lace panties under her short skirt! I began to finger her.

"You slut! You're getting this wet from transforming into a big-titted sextoy in front of your older brother?!" Maybe it was unfair of me to tease her when magic or something like that had clearly addled her mind, but I couldn't help pushing her. I immensely enjoyed seeing my little sister, who had acted like such a bitch to me growing up, lose control over herself and her needs before me. "And what's the deal with the whore skirt and panties when coming to see me?" I pinched her ass hard.

"Ahh~ it's... I don't... what is h-happening..." She tried to respond as another shudder of ecstasy shook her body. She pressed herself tightly against me, while the pleasure from my finger inside her pulsing cunt overwhelmed her. Jenny wrapped her delicate fingers around my t-shirt as if she needed something hard and reliable to hold on to. I would give her something like that.

"Jenny, you have been a bad fucking girl for far too long. You've looked down on me for several goddamn years now. From what I can tell, this is divine fucking retribution!" I finally spoke my mind, years of pent up sexual frustration of being allowed to look, but not touch, spilling out when she was defenseless before me. "You know how hot you are and are happy to lead guys like me along, with no intention of ever putting out. That ends today!" I picked up my sister's small body, lifting her by my now soaked hand on her ass.

When I picked her up, Jenny remained clinging to me, moaning all the while, writhing her body against mine as if I was the only way she could find peace from the waves of pleasure shuddering through her. My dick was rock hard and thoroughly soaked through my pants by the erotic milk leaking out from my stepsister's bolted-on melons.

I carried her to my desk, and rather forcefully put her tight body down on the spot where she had swiped down my anime figurines just minutes before. My sister-slut moaned hard and her body shook as I slammed her down, breasts bouncing up and down. I pulled off my t-shirt and Jenny's black lace panties while kissing her. My little sister, still in a daze from the effect's of her transformation, met my kiss hard and lovingly, with a crazed need underneath it all. Her soft tongue danced in my mouth. Sitting on the desk with her legs parted for me, her breasts were like two delicious looking pillows, jutting out at a perfect height for me to enjoy. As I pressed hard against her mouth while kissing her inviting lips, I could feel her tits brush against my bare skin. The milk that had been leaking out from her all this time felt warm and lubricating and, for some reason, gave her skin a slightly shining tone. It looked as if she had applied massage oil on her skin.

"Jenny, your older brother is going to fuck and enjoy your pussy." I whispered to her, while her body waited for me. I pulled my pants and underwear down. "Is that what you want, you horny slut?"

"Ahn~ I... please... please... don't I..?"

"Well, I'm not going to fuck you until you tell me you want it... " I continued to tease her, biting her ear while I rubbed my raw dick against her soft, naked thighs.

"I... uhhnnn... P-please... Just... f-fuck me! I need you!" She got out in a whimper while she pumped her bare thighs wildly against my cock. She behaved like a woman possessed, as if her body could not stand the thought of not being in contact with my raw dick for even a second. Happy to oblige my little sister's request, I plunged myself into her wet and waiting pussy.

Jenny's entire body tensed when I thrust deep inside her small frame. She threw her head back, moaning and begging me for more, all while her bouncy funbags were doing their own thing flopping about, covering both her and me with more of her milk. I wrapped both my arms around her and lifted her lower back off the table, thrusting deep into her with wild abandon. Burying myself in her new breasts, I greedily sucked on her pink, fluffy nipples, filling my mouth with the same erotic, shiny liquid that covered both me and Jenny now. It tasted... kind of refreshing. Not at all how I imagined breast milk would taste like!

I only managed a few more thrusts into my sister, while sucking on her titties, admiring her vastly improved Asian body writhing in pleasure while covered in her glistening erotic milk, before I came. My body tensed up in a way I had never experienced before as I released all of myself inside of my stepsister.

"You dirty fucking slut, this is what you have always wanted, isn't it?! My cock deep inside your pussy! Every time you wore a short skirt at home, teasing me, letting me catch a glimpse of your panties -- is this what you were fantasizing about?!" I spat out at her while I released everything I had into Jenny. It all just welled up from somewhere deep inside of me.

When I came inside my little sister's hungry cunt, her body convulsed and shook as a perfect orgasm wracked her. She lifted her hips and wildly bucked against me. While her hips were seemingly moving on their own, she moaned quiet and content moans. She reached out her arms to embrace me as I collapsed upon her body, into her new tits, and in-between her moans and whimpering she softly kissed my exhausted body.

***

When I came to, my sister was clearly still enraptured in pleasure while she embraced me. Her eyes had rolled back into her head from the satisfaction and she seemed to enjoy every twitch of my semi-hard cock still inside her. I looked around the desk, covered in whatever weird shiny breast milk that my sister had started to spray from her breasts, and came to a sudden realization regarding the absolute absurdity of the situation. What the fuck was going on? I slowly pulled out of Jenny while admiring the Asian sex goddess that somehow laid on my desk, her body more like a real life 2D hentai character than any Japanese Adult Video actress I had ever seen.

While I was lost in thoughts, I noticed how one of the red cards, somehow not covered in the milk sprayed all around us, began floating up and into my hand. The face of the card, which had previously been empty was now starting to slowly fill in and display information. Red cursive writing shone upon the card spelling out "Soul Capture Complete!". As the writing faded, I saw an anime stylized version of my sister, wearing the same clothes she had been wearing when she came to visit me (saying she was still wearing them now would be disrespectful to the word 'wearing'). The anime styled picture then changed to her winking playfully, the titanic tits I had been enjoying moments ago on full display as she was depicted wearing what looked like a very slutty Japanese schoolgirl uniform. A title for the card appeared "Loving and Energetic Little Sister, Jenny Sakamoto" RARE. The card then filled with Attributes.

·Loves and adores her older brother. Always wants to please him.

·Athletic and energetic

·Great cook

·Loves cosplay, anime and manga.

[Blank]

Wow, this was just like the game, huh? It's pretty generic of Satania Co. Ltd. to arrange for the character to be such a typical brocon, a bit boring but the design was certainly eye-catching enough... Wait, this is real! Jenny--my little sister--just got Attributes assigned to her in the same way as a girl in Ex Calibre: Infinite Lovers would. But "Sakamoto"? That was not our last name, and neither a Korean last name? Furthermore, I noticed that the last Attribute slot was blank. Usually that would mean it was up to the Summoner to adjust it as he saw fit. "Heck, if it's an incest wish fulfillment fantasy they are going for, let's just go all the way," I thought as I willed the last Attribute on the card.

·Loves and adores her older brother. Always wants to please him.

·Athletic and energetic

·Great cook

·Loves cosplay, anime and manga.

·This imouto loves when her onii-chan pats her head and praises her.

The blank slot filled in by the same red cursive writing. The card then shone one more time when writing, now in glowing gold covered it momentarily.

It shall be engraved upon her soul. Soul Capture CLEAR!

The card settled down, and the gold writing faded. I noticed how Jenny began to stir. She sat up on top of my desk and seemed to be in full control of her body for the first time since all this had started. She smiled at me, a pure smile, while displaying her naked and milk-covered body and breasts.

"I love you, Onii-chan..." Her tone was sweet and innocent, so unlike how she usually spoke to me.

I felt lightheaded for a moment, as if I was going to faint.

***

Jenny raised her hand to slap me. I saw what was coming and managed to clumsily catch her hand. As I did, I saw pure shock in my little sisters eyes.

"I... I am so sorry. I need to leave..." She mumbled while I let go of her hand.

My little sister left my apartment in a hurry, barley taking the time to pick up her stuff before I heard the door slam shut. She had left in a hurry with a still intact white linen shirt and with her normal (disappointingly small) bust size. I looked around the apartment and the mess we (well, mostly Jenny's growing tits and the milk she lactated from them) had made were nowhere to be seen. Was it all just some weird otaku fever dream? Had my solitude finally made me lose my mind?

Resigned to the fact that madness was apparently another one of my many flaws, I began to clean up the mess of broken figurines from the floor. Many of them were broken and would have to be thrown away, but some could perhaps be fixed. I recalled Jenny's angry face as she held up her soiled hand. She absolutely had a right to be angry! I should try to call her tomorrow to apologize, I was a terrible older brother.

I gathered the deck of cards from Ex Calibre: Infinite Lovers from the floor and began to sort them. The cards appeared to still be blank, same as before. But then, when I got to one of the final cards, I was greeted by an illustration of the "Loving and Energetic Sister, Jenny Sakamoto" smiling back at me, dressed in a joke of a seifuku. Was this... real magic?

12