The Unholy Whale Ch. 05

Story Info
Date with an ideal woman, followed by some soul searching.
9.2k words
4.72
10.5k
14

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WisemanT
WisemanT
176 Followers

Chapter 5 Bright lights; darkness

Jenny felt hot like fire on the tennis court today! The other girls had stood no chance, one after one defeated by the Asian ace, and now Jenny proudly lifted the trophy over her head, still sweaty from her final match. She flashed her perfect smile and threw her flowing hair back for the few local reporters and photographers that had gathered. Her thoughts, however, were somewhere else. She had moved effortlessly on the court, an unfamiliar spring in her step that assured her that no athletic feat was impossible. Deep inside of her, in her very core, she somehow knew she was supposed to be an athletic girl, and this knowledge spurred her on, allowing her to catch balls that seemed to be impossibly out of reach. An athletic girl like her would not lose to amateur players in some local tournament! Or rather, an athletic little sister like her wouldn't lose! Her mind wandered back to her older brother, as it so often seemed to do as of late. She so wished that he could have been here to see her play today!

When they were younger, her brother sometimes tagged along to the court to watch her and the other girls in the tennis club. Back then, she was oftentimes mad at him for seeming to be more interested in ogling girls in tennis skirts than actually watch or play the sport. Looking back at the fights they used to have over this, it all seemed kind of silly. Her brother acting like a pervert sometimes was a bit eccentric to be sure, but it was totally fine! Really! She smiled while she fondly remembered time spent with him, only to be brought back to reality by the sharp flash of a photographer snapping yet another picture of the stunning Korean American star player.

Jenny remained on the tennis court for a long time. The other girls and volunteers left one by one, but she stayed, lost in her thoughts. Thinking back on it, the reason her and her brother's relationship had spoiled over the years was because she had been such a terrible bitch to him, wasn't it? That was what he had told her last time they met. When she allowed herself to think back on that last time, her shame over trying to slap him came rushing back! Why had she even been angry at him? Her wonderful brother?! He was a guy, it was natural that they masturbated! And besides, he was respectful enough of real women's suffering of being viewed as sex objects that he had masturbated to an anime figurine. It was a bit weird—sure!—but couldn't it be viewed as a feminist action?!

When Jenny had begun to transition from a girl to a woman, she had noticed how the boys surrounding her began to look at her with wolfish and hungry eyes. Thinking hard on it on the empty tennis court now, she concluded that she, up until very recently had mistakenly believed her brother's gaze on her to be the same as the gaze of those other boys. "But it was truly different when he looked at her! He was not a pervert!" She realized. "Because he was her brother, and she wanted to... please him? Needed to? God, what a bitch she had been to him! Dressing like a slut to satisfy him and get his attention, and then getting mad at him when he responded to the attention she was craving! Such a stupid fucking bitch! Being so angry at him just because he had tried to take some pictures of her while she was undressing!" Her mind was spinning from all these sudden new realizations; her shame over her past behavior deeper than the Mariana trench.

She sat down on the court, both of her bare legs outstretched while she looked up on the stands where her brother had sometimes waited for her. She so wished he sat there now, watching her like he had used to! She wanted to talk to him, to watch his smile when he gently ruffled her hair with his big hands. Her heart beat faster! She wanted her brother to look at her the way he used to...

The Korean American girl let out a sigh and stretched her athletic body. She stood up and began to walk towards the ladies' changing room. She had decided! She would get her brother back into her life. Repair their relationship! She definitely should call him to apologize for last time. Perhaps they could grab a bite and chat about whatever would please him. Honestly, just hearing her older brother's voice while he talked to her about whatever he fancied sounded like a wonderful prospect to Jenny!

In the changing room's shower, she started to plot out what to wear to really impress her older brother on their upcoming date. When she thought of him, looking at her with a satisfied expression, she felt an unfamiliar tingle and a need grow inside her. Thus, the Simulacrum of a girl that used to be called Jenny remained in the shower for a very long time.

***

"Stay here and don't move, slave." I commanded Xue Mei.

"Yes Master." The kunoichi knelt in front of my bed, casting her gaze down. I had dressed her in her tight-fitting purple ninja bodysuit once again, though I had decided to let her retain the cute cat ears poking out of her multicolored hair.

I left my apartment and knocked on what should be my neighbor Xue Mei's door. After a short while a guy with dreadlocks and tattoos opened the door.

"Hey, wassup my maaaaan?!" He coughed while he grinned at me. A strong smell of "medicinal marijuana" wafted out from the open door. The only way he could be more of a stereotype would be if he actually held a bong in one hand while he greeted me.

As soon as I saw this original stoner, I realized that I knew him pretty well. His name was Kenny and he'd been living next door to me for almost a year now. He was an okay dude, we even played video games together sometimes. Every time he lost he blamed it on his weed, though... I realized I also had memories of the Russian girl, Anastasia, who had lived in the apartment before Kenny moved in. She was really cute, but kind of hard to talk to.

"Nah, nothing much, Kenny. Stay high, dude!" I told him and headed back to my apartment. He laughed while coughing, telling me I was gnarly as heck. I closed the door behind me.

I found that I could... actually remember a lot of things that had only happened in the current reality where Xue Mei merely existed as my ninja sex slave. When I concentrated further, to my shock I also realized I had access to memories of growing up as an only child, memories of a life without Jenny as my little sister. In that reality I was currently living in Europe, working as an English teacher. But... I wasn't... because in the reality where I had Jenny summoned and she did her best to entertain me in whatever way I desired, I was pretty sure I still lived in this apartment. "Was the current 'me' a constant in all the alternate realities, even though I shouldn't be? This really was a high level magic oddity." I thought, trying to make sense of it all.

I had counted that I still had 89 cards left in the Soul Deck. If I somehow managed to use all of them, would that cause me to remember 89 additional different realities? What if I, for example, managed to use two cards to trap the souls of those e-girl twins I was subscribed to? Would that cause me to remember three different timelines, depending on how many of the twins I allowed to exists or not exist at the same time. What if Xue Mei and Jenny had met before? Would that not also splinter the timelines even further? Would all of these timelines have the same president? Would my favorite brand of soda still exist in all of them?! The potential for "butterfly effects" of this magic seemed enormous! Would my brain implode keeping track of what was real or not if I continued? So far, I seemed fine though...

Suddenly, an urgent and undeniable need to yawn crept over me and I felt very, very sleepy. I headed back to my bedroom to see my ninja still kneel in submission in front of my bed, almost motionless. I lazily laid down in the bed, packed myself snugly inside of my blanket and fell into a deep sleep.

***

When I opened my eyes, I stood in what looked like a very upscale tailor shop. I felt grateful I actually wore clothes suitable for leaving the apartment this time, since it was quite packed inside the small store. All around me were Japanese businessmen and office ladies who seemed to take their choice of suits and dress suits seriously.

I spotted Azrael, wearing her sharp business attire and glasses this time, surrounded by a crowd of tailors. She lit up as soon as she saw me and waved towards me. I approached her, navigating clumsily through the throng of Japanese people in-between us.

"I have been eagerly awaiting your return." She bowed deep and formally, her Japanese accent like always just barely noticeable. "Excellent work on capturing another soul, most esteemed Summoner." Neither the gaggle of tailors and seamstresses surrounding her or any of the customers inside the store seemed particularly bothered by the red skin and tail of the office lady bowing in front of me. "None other than you can see past the veil I have cast. They view me as a human girl." Azrael explained offhandedly, immediately dispelling my confusion.

Many of the other people in the tailor shop did however shoot curious glances at the ill-dressed foreigner that had deigned himself worthy to visit this fancy store. I looked down at my worn jeans and shirt, and had to admit that I did both feel and look out of place.

Perhaps noticing my rising self-esteem issues, Azrael clapped her hands and said some words in Japanese, and the group of tailors and seamstresses surrounding her swiftly began taking my measurements. It was the first time I had my measurements taken like this and the ordeal just made me feel even more awkward, since I did not know what to do with my long limbs when I was measured. Amid the chaos, I wondered what Azrael might have paid these people, because they worked like possessed.

"I remember you asking for food when last summoned, dear Summoner. Sadly, I had none prepared at my temple that would be suitable or worthy for a guest such as you. Therefore, I thought perhaps sampling the delicacies of Tokyo together with me would be a suitable reward for capturing your second soul."

"O-oh, that sounds really nice. Thank you, Azrael-san!" I mumbled awkwardly while the length of my lower arm was measured by an intensely focused Japanese woman. "By the way, I dropped a shoe in the temple last time we met. Could I get that back?"

The question surprised the demon. "Yes, of course. I collected it and will make sure to return it to you promptly."

"Great, thanks. I love those shoes." I replied. "So that meant I could both bring things with me and leave lasting changes, even when summoned through my dreams like this." I surmised.

We made some idle chit-chat while the tailors and seamstresses prepared my suit. Work that should have taken hours, if not days, was done in less than an hour. Azrael really must've paid them incredibly well! Or maybe she persuaded them with magic. She could probably charm people and make them her thralls, right? Even though my suit was done in record time, when it was handed to me I could not avoid noticing the high quality of the fabric. Azrael led me to a dressing room, and excused herself; she told me she wished to change into something more fitting for a dinner date with me.

After I had finished changing into my freshly made suit, I looked into the mirror and I... actually kind of liked what I saw. The suit fit my body perfectly and made me look less gaunt and ill-proportioned. Seeing myself staring back, looking all fancy, I determined that it was finally time for me to cut my hair and get my act back together. "Who could have thought that a magic artifact that allowed me to do whatever I wished to an idealized version of any woman I desired would be a good confidence booster?" I jokingly thought before leaving the changing room.

After I had finished changing, I waited in the busy shop for Azrael. Browsing my phone, I noticed a sudden commotion from several of the other customers in the store. They were whispering to each other, trying their best to not point directly at something behind me. I heard the clacking sound of high heels approaching me from behind and turned around. I was met by the most beautiful sight I had ever seen!

Azrael's perfect face was, as always, framed by cute bangs, but she had done something with her hair that gave it more volume and made it slightly curly. She wore an impeccable dress of golden thread that looked high-class as hell while also being very naughty. The neckline was so low-cut that her navel was visible. Her full breasts barely held in place, looking like they risked slipping out of the dress at any moment. Noticing how I was dumbstruck by her beauty, the demoness laughed a sweet laugh and turned around. She spun a full circle, revealing how the back of the dress showed off her toned red-skinned back all the way down to her tail.

Golden high heels clicked as Azrael gracefully walked up to me. She grabbed my arm with both of hers, a loving smile on her lips, and she began to lead me towards the shop's exit. I felt like a goddamn movie star going on a dinner with someone like her!

We left the tailor shop together, Azrael clutching tightly onto my arm. A white limousine waited for us outside, ready to drive us through the Tokyo night.

***

"I mean, what's with all the milk? And why does it get shiny like oil when in contact with skin?" I asked Azrael while I raised my sake cup towards her.

"According to our data, mortal human males who are the demographic of our game find mammaries, no matter how huge, a tad bit boring if nothing sprays out of them. Additionally, market research shows that humans in general seem to enjoy sex more if the bodies involved are oiled up and shiny." She gave me this completely ludicrous explanation and raised her cup to me.

"Kanpai!" We drank together. After she had finished her cup, the beautiful Japanese demoness brushed strands of her raven hair behind her ear and looked at me attentively across a table filled with empty sushi plates. I could tell she was a bit tipsy.

"Well, I can't argue with that, Azrael-san. But it's a real mess to clean up, y'know?! I spent almost an hour yesterday and I still consider perhaps throwing my sofa away!" It was enjoyable to just talk about dumb magic crap like this with her.

"Are you really cleaning it up yourself, Summoner? No way, you must be joking!" Azrael exclaimed with her voice just a little too loud, perhaps due to inebriation, while she flashed me a huge smile, sharp fangs visible. "Just let one of your slave girls do it!" She chuckled.

"Oh... yeah, I could do that. Right..." I replied, slightly embarrassed.

To say that we drew the attention of every other visitor in the extremely exclusive restaurant would not be an exaggeration. And it was not Azrel's raised voice from surprise that caused people to stare at us. I glanced around at the other tables. Of course people would be curious of what my awkward, lanky self did on a date with a woman like this. Heck, I had felt like a movie star before, but I was pretty sure that the two western guys sitting at the table next to us actually were movie stars.

As the evening progressed, Azrael laughed heartily at my silly jokes and seemed to be engaged in whatever discussions we had. She really gave me a feeling of being the sheltered woman who had rarely left her temple until recently, just as she had presented herself to me last time. Now though, she seemed to be enjoying herself immensely and ordered bottle after bottle of expensive sake. While we were making idle small talk, waiting for yet another bottle, I noticed her glancing up at me discretely when she thought I wasn't looking, biting her lower lip.

"Stare all you want you worthless NPCs!" I thought with forced disdain for the people judging me. "I have a goddamn magic deck of cards that can capture souls and enslave women. I am a powerful wizard now! I deserve to be on a date with this supermodel demoness Japanese CEO dream wife! Your curious stares doesn't bother me!" But, they kind of did, still... I looked back to Azrael while she was pouring us yet more sake. She was so goddamn beautiful I felt shy looking straight at her.

"Azrael-san, I've got another question about the Soul Deck." I asked while she was filling my cup with the exclusive alcohol. "What determines what Attributes that get assigned to a trapped soul? Like, I can understand why Jenny became a fetishized and odd version of a little sister, but how come Xue Mei turned into a ninja warrior? I can kind of follow the logic of a woman trying to be independent and strong remaining as a fighter, but why a ninja when she's not even Japanese?"

"That is a clever question." She replied, leaning forward, slightly unstable on her chair. "The engravings on the trapped soul draw from your desire, both conscious and unconscious, but also from the soul's original Attributes. In addition, I made sure to add a random element to it. Satania Co. Ltd. is after all in the business of so-called gacha games. In the case of your female ninja, perhaps her soul belonged to a real warrior before reincarnation? The ninja Attributes may have to do with her previous lives, or perhaps just because of random chance." The tipsy demoness then surprised me with a wicked smile I had not seen from her before. "However, making her a useless hussy destined to lose against your manhood was clearly your wicked desires taking control of the process."

"Well, what can I say. I guess I've watched and read too much porn that it is hard to view female ninja as something more than incompetent bait." I answered dismissively. It felt great to talk to a woman without having to filter what I said. '"So, what you just told me is that there is a literal gacha element to the magic artifact you granted me? That just makes me more curious to use the cards and see what I get! You guys are good!"

She seemed kind of taken aback by my praise. She took another sip of the expensive liquor before she responded. "Thank you for your praise of my humble effort. But I think the honor should be given where it is due. You have greatly surpassed my expectations and show great potential. You are very special indeed, dear Summoner."

"I'm just doing what any guy would do if granted these magic powers." I smiled and raised my glass to her. "Kanpai!"

***

Azrael definitely couldn't handle her liquor. It was quite cute to see her do her best to maintain her proper facade while she stumbled on words and swayed back and forth on her chair. It was a miracle (or, from my point of view a great misfortune,) that her skimpy golden dress still managed to keep her breasts and nipples from slipping out throughout the evening. Eventually, I suggested that I should take her home to her place.

The more than tipsy demoness clung tightly to me when we left the restaurant. When I guided her to the limousine still waiting for us outside, she held on tight, drunkenly praising me over how handsome I looked in the new suit. She told me I was the most interesting mortal she had ever encountered while she brushed against my neck with her perfect lips.

She leaned against me while we sat in the back of the limousine, mumbling something about how lucky she was that I were the one chosen by her master—and that I was her special one now. She snuggled up against me, with her naughty dress barely covering her body, and settled down as if she was going to fall asleep. I responded by pulling her closer and began gently kissing her neck, my hand trailing up on her warm thigh. When I did so, Azrael began to moan and writhe from the feelings of my lips and hands on her... But then, suddenly—she jumped to attention—though still clearly very drunk!

WisemanT
WisemanT
176 Followers