The Unholy Whale Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need! Need! Onii-chan's penis inside... I need it!" Jenny kept begging, unable to attempt to give an answer in her hyper-stimulated state.

"This is good enough for a greedy slut little sister like you." I said and jammed two fingers into her twitching pussy and another finger into her asshole.

And it was good enough for her. My fingers penetrating two of her holes at the same time caused my little sister's body to go into further convulsions as she came. Time after time, she came. She may have attempted to scream my name, shout out her love for her "Onii-chan" or just express her happiness at being able to pleasure me, but the only things that came out of her mouth were grunts. The little sister turned catgirl's exploding pleasure had overloaded her brain, reducing her to little more than an animal in heat.

Seeing my sister like that, my fingers inside of her while her body gave in completely, spurred me on even further. Xue Mei's frantic panting in my ear, her oiled up body and plus-sized torpedo titties sliding up and down against me while she held on to me for dear life was too much. Using my free hand to tear an even bigger hole in her already torn suit, I felt I was close.

"Tell me how much you need me to come inside you, Xue Mei. You've always wanted this, haven't you?! Tell me!" I panted, dick twitching inside her, ready to release.

"I... n-need..." She attempted to articulate something, her soft mouth pressed up to my ear since I had commanded her to answer, but it was too hard for her. It didn't matter, her frantic panting and moaning and the fact that she had been riding a constant orgasm since I entered her was enough to let me know. Feeling my cock's need inside of her, she wrapped her legs around me, leg-locking me. I responded to the crazed woman's request for me to come inside her by wrapping her body inside of my arms as I lifted her off the bed, leaving my still orgasming and begging for more little sister's holes empty again.

I released with a final, hard stroke, pushing Xue Mei's body onto my shaft. Her hungry pussy shook, as did the rest of her body, huge holes in the purple ninja garb. While she happily accepted my come inside of her body, she clung to me so hard that her nails still on my back drew blood. Her legs wrapped around me was pumping against me, not letting a single drop the cum she desired go to waste. Xue Mei's loud scream when I came inside her was tinged in desperation as though she needed more of my hard manhood inside her. She held on, unwilling to let go, as if the idea of me pulling out of her scared her. Jenny in turn, remained face down in a puddle of her own sweat and milk, her oiled-up body shiny while she incoherently begged for her older brother's attention.

I let go of Xue Mei, dropping her on the soaked bed, her tits bouncing around spraying yet more milk, my cum slowly dribbling out of her. As soon as Xue Mei could no longer feel me inside of her, she joined Jenny in desperately begging for me to take her yet again.

"Onii-chaaaan! Jenny need you! I-inside!"

"Master! I'm begging... Violate me again! I must... feel!"

When I with clarity saw the two girls, undignified in their begging for more of me—more sex—it began to dawn on me what I had done. There was a reason the catgirls in Ex Calibre were considered as fodder for "mindbreak fetishists" among fans. The magic catnip would mess them up permanently, robbing such characters of virtually any capability to function as anything more than holes.

"Fuck, what had I done!? Were my ninja slave and obedient cute little sister reduced to nothing more than my breeding sows now? I wanted to fuck them, sure, but I also had other plans and needs for them. The Jenny currently laying in a puddle of milk on the bed, screaming and grunting for my penis would definitely not cook a good breakfast while gazing at me with adoring eyes." In a panic I dismissed both of the girls, quieting the noisy bedroom instantly. "Please, I don't want to mess this up! Why do I always mess up?! Shit!!"

I stared at the pandemonium that had been my bedroom. My bed was such a mess that I probably had to throw it away, the floor and walls needed to be thoroughly cleaned. For some dumb reason, I recalled what Azrael had said about sprays of milk being more erotic. "Sure, she's right, but it's still a bitch to clean..." Well, before anything else, I needed a shower.

***

In the shower, I reflected back on my earlier behavior. I knew it was irrational and stupid of me to take my frustrations out on Jenny and Xue Mei; the two of them in their current forms had no share of blame for why I felt this way, felt betrayed by women. I really hoped they were both alright... I brought up Jenny's card (naturally, it was waterproof). I made sure to remove the cat ears and tail, undressed her completely and summoned her next to me in the shower. "Please, be okay. Please!" I thought, feeling genuine concern for my "imouto".

Jenny appeared, stark naked under the streaming hot water. She let out a surprised gasp when the water hit her and looked up at me with a hard-to-read expression.

"Jenny?"

"Hai, Onii-chan~?" She chirped, pressing her naked body to mine and gave me a hug.

"You... you're alright?"

"Hugging Onii-chan, I'm zettai daijoubu." She replied and pressed herself harder against me. I hugged her back.

"I'm so sorry, Jenny! It wasn't fair to take out my anger at other girls at you like that. You are clearly not the same bitchy Jenny I grew up with anymore, so I-"

"Yamete kudasai, Onii-chan." She cut me off, staring up at me with her dark eyes, her body and hair soaked by the hot water. "It brought you pleasure to tease me like that, to see me beg for you like that, ne? If so, it's daijoubu. More than daijoubu, in fact! Besides, I always need my Onii-chan inside of me, my body, my karada, needs you. Whatever you did to me on the bed before just made my body more honest with my feelings." When she finished the last part, she dropped to her knees in the shower and wrapped her delicate lips around my semi-erect cock. "I exist to please my Onii-chan." She tried to tell me but her voice was muffled from my cock swelling inside her mouth as her tongue danced across it.

It did not take long until I released a second time in less than ten minutes, spilling drops of cum on my Jenny's waiting tits. My balls completely empty, I sank down on the floor of the shower to sit next to my sister. I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her close while the water washed over us.

"You're a great cocksucker, Jenny. I'm so glad you've become the slutty little sister I always wished for you to be."

"You don't have to praise me so much." She giggled, doing a terrible job at feigning modesty.

"I'm... I'm actually going on a dinner date with you later today. Well, not exactly you, I guess... I'm curious what will happen!"

"Ehhh?! D-d-deito with Onii-chan?!" She stammered, flustered and confused.

"Well, not exactly I guess. It's umm... it's like, you will be resting inside another person's body. I'm meeting that other person."

"Onii-chan is so smart to understand all this maho stuff! Your imouto's just too baka." She playfully bonked her fist against her head to emphasize what she had said. "But if I am sleeping inside someone else, you can be sure they suki suki suki daisuki my Onii-chan!" She continued speaking random Japanese words with little meaning while she nuzzled herself close to my chest.

I patted her head for a while before dismissing her. "Did the Jenny that carried on her life as normal and had called me earlier really harbor the same feelings like the 'real Jenny' who had just blown me?" I wondered. "That was what she had just said at least."

***

I looked over at the chaos that was my bedroom. With a deep sigh, I headed to my kitchen and summoned Xue Mei, still letting her keep her cat ears. The ninja, looking like something straight out of a porn game appeared in front of me, bending her knees while casting her gaze down.

"Master." Her voice reverent but also sharp like a knife, awaiting my orders.

"Are you alright?"

"Of course, Master. Ready to serve."

"I'm glad. I have need of you, my servant." I told her while I opened my fridge to look for something to drink.

"I am your loyal sword."

With the fridge door still open, I lazily brought up Xue Mei's card and accessed my selection of outfits that I had worked so hard to collect in the gacha game. The ninja suddenly found herself out of her ninja garb, instead wearing a maid outfit (well, to be frank what I made her wear was more akin to a micro bikini with some frills and a maid headpiece). The short blade she had held in her hand was exchanged for a feather duster. For my own enjoyment, I also let my ninja maid catgirl wear stiletto high heels.

"Clean my apartment." I ordered her while I grabbed a can of soda.

Xue Mei still kneeling on one leg, looked up at me with a flustered expression. The french maid styled micro bikini dug into her enormous tits and round ass.

"Master, I-"

"Do you not comprehend my order, slave?" I interrupted her.

"N-no. I apologize for giving you even the slightest doubt, my Master. I am your loyal servant and will carry out any task." As the slut got up from her kneeling stance, I took a sip from my soda can and reached out to touch an almost bare boob, shown off by the outfit she wore. Me groping her ultra sensitive breasts caused the proud ninja to lose her balance on the stiletto high heels and she fell backwards on the kitchen floor. She spread her legs wide for me, her pussy barely covered, her face pure lust.

"M-master, I need you! Please, dominate me like you did on your bed! Make me go mad with desire to submit to you and your needs!! I b-beg you, humiliate your worthless servant more! More!"

"Nah, clean up first. I'm going to play some video games..."

"I... I am the tool for your will to be done." Xue Mei replied, attempting to gather herself. Her body still shaking from excitement, she spun around on her back on the floor, lifted her legs and expertly stood up on her stiletto high heels.

I settled down in my sofa grabbing my controller, while checking out my scantily clad ultra busty maid carefully cleaning the room. I admired how expertly my ninja slave handled herself, walking like a pro hooker on her high heels, wielding her feather duster in one hand like a katana blade...

CRASH! When my ninja maid turned around on her stiletto heels to dust off my bookshelf, she had accidentally caught one of my expensive figurines in in her duster and brought it down to the floor. Surprised I got up from the sofa, to see her bend over to pick up the pieces of the broken figurine, only to accidentally knock down a glass sculpture, I had gotten as a gift from my dad, with her hooters. The glass sculpture came crashing down, breaking into a million pieces as it hit the floor.

"Oh, right... 'Appears capable, in reality extremely inept.' I really needed to fix this." I brought out her card, and filled in the blank Attribute slot I had left.